November 22, 2014 | 1815 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by hyppad

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

well, i LOVED this product when i first tried the summer fruit - it was an impulse buy at walgreen's one day. i'm a nurse, and while this cute little ball takes up space in my scrub top pocket, the smell, taste and moisturizing are more than worth it - and people are always commenting on how cute it is when i use it! when i saw it comes in lemon drop, and tasted the lemon cookie taste, i was really in love - i know, what does that say about my love life, but i do love this product! the completely eco-unfriendly packaging is a drag, but what can you do, since i'm not willing to make my own, i'll just scoop this up wherever i can find it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay i bought this because of the packaging. But I love the smell of the lemon drop. It's not a moisturizing lip balm but I like to put it on when i'm in the car driving because right now we are having a heat wave. The spf has to help keep my lips from becoming sunburned. $3.49 is high for a drug store balm but I'm buying a second flavor (or 2).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is such a cute little thing to have in your purse, I love it and I don't have to use my fingers and dip it into the products, love it, and everyone is always wondering what it is you are doing and what is that thing in your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by filamgirl618

So I went to walgreens today and bought the three pack of the honeysuckle honeydew, lemon drop (w/SPF 15), and summer fruit. I mainly bought it though due to the lemon drop and honeysuckle honeydew as I love any and all things lemon-y or honeysuckle. I definitely wasn't disappointed in the lemon drop. When you first open it, you can't really smell anything too strong (though this could be due to my allergies), but upon putting it right under your nose, there is a lemon, almost like a lemon wafer kinda smell going on. Nothing like a cleaning product lemon smell. The application and feel of the product is nice and I do feel like it moisturizes my lips. As for the taste of it, you can't really taste anything unless you lick your lips and even then, it's just a subtle lemon taste, nothing overwhelming. The design is very cute (and I'm not gonna lie, that's another reason I bought it), though not very practical. But still, it's cute and I will enjoy toting them around in my purse. Oh, and it doesn't hurt that this one has an SPF in it. I think the only downside is that I paid $10 for the 3-pk which is a little too pricey for me as I'm more of the chapstick kinda girl.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 7:19:00 AM More reviews by seapea69

I have mix feelings about Lemon Drop. I was hoping it will be more like Sugar lip balm. Also, I bought it because of the package, but after thinking about it, doesn't fit in my pant pocket to well. So for now, I'm going to keep this by my bedside..it does make my lips soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by lolliplop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i am in love with this lip balm. the package is so adorable and unique! the lemon smell is so delicious and it goes on very smooth. the little sphere is so much more fun to use/have than the boring old tube of lip balm, i definitely will be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Jarino

Like everyone else I bought this 4 days ago because I saw it on a You Tube video (lollipop26) and liked the fact that it looks different. It's not available in Ireland (that I know of) so I bought it online from the UK in 3 flavors: honey suckle, summer fruit and lemon.

I must say I am specially disappointed with the smells. They don't smell nice at all. The good thing is that they look funny and they are quite moisturizing but I wouldn't buy them again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by morganito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I ordered this online after trying the summer fruit and honeysuckle honeydew ones. I searched around and could only find it online. I generally don't care for lemon products, unless I am cleaning with them, but this has the spf I was looking for for summer. It smells so yummy, not like cleaning supplies but like lemon pound cake. It is smooth (smoother than the other 2 I have) and is moisturizing (for me anyway) it doesn't last long, but I love applying it so I don't mind. Of course the packaging is to die for, and the price is ok, I paid 3 bucks and some change but I feel it is worth it. will be buying again...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by honu66

I got this in the Lemon selection because it is the only one w/SPF. It smells of lemon wafers...not a true lemon but a sweet artificial cooking lemon flavoring and it tastes like it too. It smells nice and goes on smooth. It is a novel idea, and it's application is different. I can see how it will be challenging as it wears down. When I got it, the semi-circle product detached from the holder, but I just pressed it back in.
It goes on smooth, it feels nice, it's not glossy or shiny. I don't think it has staying power either. I think it is just different, which makes people want to try it...probably only once. My kids like to kiss it on. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I saw this lip balm on youtube and in abouts 2 minutes after the video ended I had already purchased the lip balm online (Wreckless spending! I know!).The thing that drew me to buy this was the design, absolute cutie. The shape was soo cute that it did not matter to me how good the product inside was. But it suprised me, the lip balm is actually quiet good.
I only apply one thin layer on and that is all I need with lip balm, it moisten my lips immediately, it smells nice, it does not dry to make my lips flaky or crackly like some lip balms. It leaves my lips feeling very smooth and hydrated.
Living in Australia we are deprive of anything good so it was difficult to get my hands on these cuties. I'm actually now collecting all of them.