eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

3.5

Active ingredients: Homosalate 8.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Octocrylene 2.75%. Inactive ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of Natural Flavor.

on 9/23/2010 10:14:00 AM

Meh - love the scent/taste and the adorable container - as far as performance of a lip balm, not much different from others I have tried = won't repurchase as others like chapstick are cheaper. I purchased this and the Honeysuckle/Honeydew. Of the 2 - I prefer the other one as this one leaves a weird texture on my lips.

on 9/22/2010 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am loving this lip balm! My boyfriend's favorite cookie is lemon cookies, and he said it smelled and tasted like one (of course it's great for when we kiss, cuz he normally hates my lip products). I agree with him! It tastes and smells really good for me, and kind of perks me up when I'm sniffing it. I keep applying it all day, which is why I took off one lippie. The top of the thing is flattening already, and I've only had it about a week. Also, maybe mine was a fluke, but when I first opened it and attempted to put it on, it popped off the top! I just kind of pushed it back down with my lips and hoped it wouldn't happen again and fall on the floor...but it has since pressed into the base better and it hasn't done that again. I chose this one for the spf and I'm glad I did, cuz it's an A for my boyfriend, and I can't stop putting it on. I would repurchase this one, but I am also interested in the other flavors.

on 9/12/2010 6:21:00 PM

I purchased this lip balm because I lost my summerfruit one. And I figured that I might as well try one of the other flavors. I picked this one because I heard that it smelled like a lemon sugar cookie and its the only one that has spf. I dont like the smell of it. It smells very synthetic and the summerfruit has a much better taste and texture. Lemondrop isnt thick enough in my opinion and penetrate my lips. It actually made my lips more dry. Next time I will buy summerfruit.

on 9/9/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Lemon Drop has the best texture out of all the lip spheres, but I can't stand the scent/taste on my lips. Too bad! Scent preferences are so subjective; if you're debating whether or not to get this balm in particular, you should go for it! The packaging is adorable, the balm is smooth and contains SPF, and the scent will remind you of summer and lemon drops!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this.....i bought it at my local Walgreens and the smell is so amazing!!!....and it's moisturizes great....the smell smells like lemon and tastes like lemon cake or some delicious treat. Not so great about the price however. But i may buy the Summer Fruit!

Yummy yummy dummy! Love the flavor of this and it doesn't feel too waxy. I do have to reapply this several times a day but it's a great product overall!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Yes, I bought into the hype and packaging of this product. Can you blame me though? It's pretty darn cute, not to mention conveniently unique so that when i reach into my purse for it, I don't have to dig and shuffle around too much. (Think original black chapstick.) The moisturizing ability isn't amazing because I have to reapply often, but that's about the only shortcoming it has. The smell is delicious, like lemonade, and the texture is nice, smooth and a little waxy. Bonus points for SPF!

on 8/9/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

well, i LOVED this product when i first tried the summer fruit - it was an impulse buy at walgreen's one day. i'm a nurse, and while this cute little ball takes up space in my scrub top pocket, the smell, taste and moisturizing are more than worth it - and people are always commenting on how cute it is when i use it! when i saw it comes in lemon drop, and tasted the lemon cookie taste, i was really in love - i know, what does that say about my love life, but i do love this product! the completely eco-unfriendly packaging is a drag, but what can you do, since i'm not willing to make my own, i'll just scoop this up wherever i can find it.

on 8/6/2010 11:13:00 PM

Okay i bought this because of the packaging. But I love the smell of the lemon drop. It's not a moisturizing lip balm but I like to put it on when i'm in the car driving because right now we are having a heat wave. The spf has to help keep my lips from becoming sunburned. $3.49 is high for a drug store balm but I'm buying a second flavor (or 2).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

this is such a cute little thing to have in your purse, I love it and I don't have to use my fingers and dip it into the products, love it, and everyone is always wondering what it is you are doing and what is that thing in your purse.

Popular Lip Treatments