July 25, 2014 | 1882 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 7:19:00 AM More reviews by seapea69

I have mix feelings about Lemon Drop. I was hoping it will be more like Sugar lip balm. Also, I bought it because of the package, but after thinking about it, doesn't fit in my pant pocket to well. So for now, I'm going to keep this by my bedside..it does make my lips soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by lolliplop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i am in love with this lip balm. the package is so adorable and unique! the lemon smell is so delicious and it goes on very smooth. the little sphere is so much more fun to use/have than the boring old tube of lip balm, i definitely will be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Jarino

Like everyone else I bought this 4 days ago because I saw it on a You Tube video (lollipop26) and liked the fact that it looks different. It's not available in Ireland (that I know of) so I bought it online from the UK in 3 flavors: honey suckle, summer fruit and lemon.

I must say I am specially disappointed with the smells. They don't smell nice at all. The good thing is that they look funny and they are quite moisturizing but I wouldn't buy them again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by morganito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I ordered this online after trying the summer fruit and honeysuckle honeydew ones. I searched around and could only find it online. I generally don't care for lemon products, unless I am cleaning with them, but this has the spf I was looking for for summer. It smells so yummy, not like cleaning supplies but like lemon pound cake. It is smooth (smoother than the other 2 I have) and is moisturizing (for me anyway) it doesn't last long, but I love applying it so I don't mind. Of course the packaging is to die for, and the price is ok, I paid 3 bucks and some change but I feel it is worth it. will be buying again...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by honu66

I got this in the Lemon selection because it is the only one w/SPF. It smells of lemon wafers...not a true lemon but a sweet artificial cooking lemon flavoring and it tastes like it too. It smells nice and goes on smooth. It is a novel idea, and it's application is different. I can see how it will be challenging as it wears down. When I got it, the semi-circle product detached from the holder, but I just pressed it back in.
It goes on smooth, it feels nice, it's not glossy or shiny. I don't think it has staying power either. I think it is just different, which makes people want to try it...probably only once. My kids like to kiss it on. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I saw this lip balm on youtube and in abouts 2 minutes after the video ended I had already purchased the lip balm online (Wreckless spending! I know!).The thing that drew me to buy this was the design, absolute cutie. The shape was soo cute that it did not matter to me how good the product inside was. But it suprised me, the lip balm is actually quiet good.
I only apply one thin layer on and that is all I need with lip balm, it moisten my lips immediately, it smells nice, it does not dry to make my lips flaky or crackly like some lip balms. It leaves my lips feeling very smooth and hydrated.
Living in Australia we are deprive of anything good so it was difficult to get my hands on these cuties. I'm actually now collecting all of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had been looking for the Lemon Drop sphere lip balm for ages, and I finally found it just randomly sitting in my Walgreens! This one is just as moisturizing as my honeysuckle/honeydew one, and the scent is really nice and lemony ---but not straight lemon, more like lemon pound cake or something. I could see how some people wouldn't like the scent because it has a hint of sweetness (and I would personally prefer a straight, zesty lemon scent but I like any lemon scents so whatev), but the scent isn't particularly strong, not at all like the honeysuckle/honeydew. I find that when I open the honeysuckle one people immediately comment on the smell, even if they are a few feet away from me whereas with this one no one has noticed a lemony scent. This one isn't hard like the summer fruit one, so I find that it's easy to apply and very moisturizing. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it that it has SPF.
For this balm, I feel that it doesn't moisturize like the Honeydew one (the only one I've use so far). I have to constantly reapply this every half an hour and even then, my lips are still chapped.
Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

:) I like, just like the others iv tried. But i think its dumb that the lemon one is the only one with SFP in it, why not just put it in all of them? Anyways this is pretty much the same as the others, light and very moisturizing but this one feels more slick when applied and its scent is more strong, you just take the cap off and you can already smell it, smells really good, truly smells like lemon drops.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Joobz2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first of the eos lip spheres that I've tried and I really love it! It leaves my lips smooth and soft and the packaging is totally cute. It smells like lemon candy and I found that it actually tastes a bit like it as well when accidentally licked my lips one time. Another plus is that it has spf 15, but this is the only one with spf out of their entire range.
We don't get this in Australia so I had to order it online. I got all of the flavours but I've only tried the lemon one because I don't want to open the packaging for the others considering how much they cost and how difficult they are to get. It worked out to be around $7.50AU, which is kind of pricey but it lasts a really long time which makes it a bit worth the price.
Nonetheless, I would definitely repurchase if they were ever to become available in Aust and I can't wait to try the rest.