April 24, 2014 | 1886 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by sorcha7420

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a fan of this too. I can usually find it on special offer, so I generally pay half price for it. :) I like the applicator and the consistency. My dark circles are only moderate and this gives a nice, even, natural coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It's very quick and easy to apply and does the job well. I don't have very dark circles, I use this more to lighten up the area under my eyes. I don't like to use concealer as I find it sinks into fine lines. This doesn't do that as long as you don't apply too much and make sure that it's blended in well. I would repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is as easy to use a pen and just as easy to blend. I like how it meets a crucial intersection of ease of use and effectiveness of result. Somehow this manages to take the edge off circles and shadows without caking or settling.

On days when I have less than five minutes to spend on my face, this concealer takes twenty seconds to apply and blend and looks very good for the time spent on it.

The rearview mirror test for me is key. In the morning, with full sun on my face, when I look in the mirror, I don't see a Sahara of cracked, spackled skin or blue and purple semicircles of thinning flesh, but a reasonable facsimile of rested eyes. This is well worth the twelve bucks I paid for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by wicked4255

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! I put off on buying it despite the great reviews because I found it to be pretty expensive. Im glad I finally forked out the cash. Really has a brightening effect under the eyes. The roller ball feels cool and gentle on the skin and helps to refresh you whenever you put it on. I do find it can look a bit cakey sometimes but that could be from the powder I put on top. Overall, a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by theamunch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

ABSOLUTE musthave. I guess I have normal dark undereye circles, but for some reason they have always bothered me. I have really tried a LOT of different products, but I am in love with this one from Garnier. The cold metal feels so cooling against your sensitive eye-area, and the formula is very fluid in a perfect way - I find that most under-eye concealers tend to be very thick and bad for such sensitive skin. I use this every single day, and cannot live without it. It's a GREAT substitute for the YSL Touché Éclat - and much cheaper.
I would recommend to bring it along in your bag, if you're really dependent on under-eye concealers, as it can wear a bit off during the day, but to me it's not a problem. Go buy!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by basmah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I was looking for something to conceal my dark circles as quickly as possible. I normally use the Bobbi Brown Creamy Corrector which I love, but on most day I can't be bothered to apply make up, yet I do want to apply something to my dark circles, so I look a bit more awake. This eye roller is excellent for that. It does not cover my dark circles completey, yet it brightens up the undereye area and it also covers the dark circles slightly. It is very light and easy to apply. I have it in the light version, and it is slightly too dark for my skin (MAC F&B N1, NARS Siberia), but because it's so light and because it blends in very well, I can still wear it without it looking obvious.
The major problem I have with this product is that it contains a fairly large amount of alcohol. I try to avoid alcohol in my skincare products because it's bad for your skin and because my skin is very sensitive. I haven't had any adverse reactions to this product, yet I would prefer it if there was no alcohol in this product.

Edit 13/05/2013: I still use and love this. However, I really want to replace this with a similar product without the alcohol. If anyone has a recommendation, please let me know :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 8:41:00 AM More reviews by pinktini

Well, i must admit thaat if I had gotten the product without tint I doubt I would have saw much result. I can't say much for the actual 'potion', don't think it really depuffs or removes dark circles...considering putting it in the fridge nd seeing how thaat works.
However, the tint is perfect for my skintone, doesn't look thick and makeupy like my MAC concealer, and my man always comments on how somthing looks different and how I look pretty. Sometimes he says I look chinita which is how I know he's reffering to the effects of the roller.
Anyways, I like it.. would buy again...anyone tried putting it in the fridge?

UPDATE:
after using this product for a while i have noticed it considerably clogs the pores under my eyes. yuck!
Still using as this is quick, easy, and fits in my purse but at the end of the day, i wish it didn't do that!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by belle169

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this product. After reading a lot of positive reviews before I bought it, I was a little disappointed to find that it didn't cover my reddish-purplish circles super well. It (in Sheer Tint) is a little yellow for my skin tone, as well.
HOWEVER. I've recently started applying it before my tinted moisturiser and regular concealer, and I'm truly impressed. It provides a really smooth primer-like base for the concealer, and, underneath the tinted moisturiser, covers enough of my dark circles so that I don't have to use excessive amounts of concealer.
Packaging is a little messy, and it can be awkward getting the right amount of product off the roller ball, but the ball itself feels amazingly smooth and cool. I haven't noticed any improvement in my dark circles, but then, I wasn't really expecting that I would.
EDIT: Since I wrote this review, I've found a perfect corrector which I use instead of this for under my concealer. This Garnier product is really too orange for my skin tone, and therefore accentuates the circles more than it covers them. I only use this if I'm going for an early morning walk, or as an eyelid primer (which works pretty well, actually.) Not my favourite product, to say the least.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by BluePlastic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have severe dark circles so this product does not completely cover them. However, it does lighten and brighten them a little. It has enough effect to make using the product worth it to me, plus it's just so easy to use. Just roll it under your eyes and pat (don't rub) it in. Once it's there, it seems to stay put without caking or smearing. No special setting powder or fancy application technique required, which I love. It won't start looking funny as the day wears on and it won't be obvious that you're wearing something under your eyes. A lot does come out if you just roll it right on, but it is possible to do "half" a roll so that less comes out. It's effective, easy, and low-fuss. Kind of expensive for drugstore but a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Kruemmelchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First off I want to say that I didn't buy this product to help with my dark circles in the long run. Looking at the ingredients I don't think this will do. I bought it as a concealer as I have seen some online swatches and pictures which were looking promising. I usually do not use drugstore brands (don't want to sound like a cosmetic snob here) and use mostly organic/natural and high end brands. I was really surprised by how well this conceals my mild circles and blue vein under my eye. Even after hours it still doesn't look cakey or creases. It looks so natural and matches my skintone perfectly. I am in LOVE!It's so easy to apply. I just roll it on and dab in with my ringfinger-Perfection!:)