July 25, 2014 | 1900 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i wouldn't use this product on its own if i were looking to conceal really dark bags, but it works if i'm just wanting lighter coverage of my dark circles or if i don't have noticeable dark circles. i love the consistency of this and it blends so well. not the best in terms of lasting power but it's great for just brightening up the undereye area if you use the triangular concealer trick :) however, i would not repurchase because of its high alcohol content :S

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by leeli86

This is an alright undereye concealer. Since this is only made in one shade it is sheer and fairly peachy so if you have really dark circles or a darker/very pale skintone this probably won't do the job for you. I found that the best way to apply this is to put some on the back of my hand and use a fluffy blending brush to blend it under the eyes. I tried applying it straight from the roller ball and found that it distributed too much product and looked cakey while settling in to fine lines. However, when applied with a lighter hand it covers and illuminates slightly and wears well. I don't hate this concealer but I know there are better under eye concealers out there and I will definitely be moving on when I use it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by gocats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Though this doesn't completely cover up my dark circles (which have started to look more like trenches), it conceals pretty well given its thin consistency. I do like that it doesn't camp out in my fine lines. It's a good weekend/put-it-on-and-go concealer.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by rachlou

I have purple toned under eye circles and bags. I've tried numerous other things to help my under eye area...Bobbi Brown, Origins, Mac, Chanel...This product is not heavy at all and blends in perfectly. It covers enough and brightens the whole area. You might need a little concealer on a bad day, but for me I just swipe this on and go.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by LoonaGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely loving it,it was first product I ever used from garnier,and I really started to trust this brand.This concealer is so smooth and silky it is never flakes or dries ,or making kind of wrinkles.I use it every day,sometimes I put it like a shadow primer.it is just looks so natural and not feels heavy.I roll the roller and then smooth concealer with my ring finger.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Garnier anti-dark circle roller is the absolute only undereye concealer product I use. I have mild eczema around my right eye, so I've never been able to wear any type of concealer or corrector because they dry my skin out even more (and it's not pretty). But with this product I get really nice, light coverage of my circles with a little bit of added moisture and some de-puffing, as well! It's like an amazing little all-in-one miracle product. And as a bonus, it doesn't further irritate my eczema, which is always important! If you do have dry undereyes, though, I highly recommend using a more moisturizing cream underneath this, because although this product does have some moisturizing qualities, it's just not enough for some of us. But I find that applying this over top of my Burt's Bees Radiance eye cream is wonderful. The only thing, though, is that this only comes in one shade and it's really only suitable for fair to fair-medium skin. I'm generally an NC20, but after a recent trip to Los Angeles I'm around an NC30 and I can't use this at all right now. I took one lippie off the rating because I do wish they had at least two additional shades for medium and dark skintones :( But other than that, this is a very nice product that I recommend to anybody who happens to be in the NC15-NC25 range.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by curlvaceouscutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the roller effect. So simple to apply, offers decent coverage, and really is a lifesaver. I'm in college and never sleep so this is like my BFF.

Downsides- you have to blend it a lot. I would put this on before your foundation so you can blend it. The color choice is very limited (i think only 2 choices if that) and after awhile, you start getting a TON on like one roll and it gets messy easily.

otherwise, i like this:)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by rumer27

When I first got this, I didn't know that it was an anti-dark circle roller. I used to it refresh my eyes (love that cooling feeling) Then one day, color came out. It seemed to work nicely. However, I got some seriously dark circle, but it does a nice job covering. I like that it is not thick and feels nice rolling it on. Not sure I would buy it again though

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Over all I like this product, it works well for me when I just need a little help to even the skin under my eyes and I am not going to wear much else on my face. I am fair (NC15-NC20) and this is actually a little darker than my under eye area. But it evens the skin nicely. Too much product comes out of the container for the roller ball to actually cool the eye. So that is kind of the fail for this product. I think they should come out with a few more shades, but I love the formula. Really hydrates and is nice under the eye, not thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by cassie11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I'm very pleased. It is a great product if you are in a hurry because you can just put it on, blend and go without it looking cakey. I like to set it with powder though because I am oily. I like the cooling sensation on the skin and the color goes very well with my skin tone. If i want more coverage I add a more pigmented concealer on top and it still doesn't look cakey so it's good for layering. For reference I am NC20 and have oily skin.