April 16, 2014 | 1044 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2003 5:26:00 PM More reviews by karibarilicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well, this is one of the few products where I'm in the minority b/c I liked this cleanser. I was home for the weekend and my mom had bought it so I decided to try it out. I was pleasantly surprised, it made my skin very soft and smooth, which I wasn't expecting with my Sensitive/Combination skin. Removes makeup well too. Overall good product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2003 5:01:00 PM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this cleanser is one of the most drying cleansers i've tried, it completely dried it out(i have combo skin), it left my face feeling extreamly tight and the texture of my skin started to feel gritty. After 3 days use i put this straight into the garbage!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2003 3:32:00 PM More reviews by neoroxy

Too drying. Yuck. My husband has oily oily skin and I have dry skin... and we both hated it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really disliked this cleanser. It left my skin feeling horribly dry. It's a very gentle cleanser though, and fairy simple so I think it'd be a good cleanser for someone who was just starting on skincare products. It removes make up fairly well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2003 6:08:00 AM More reviews by kittyncosmetics

I really like this cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. I have relatively oily skinned and get the occaisonal pimple and have noticed that using this seems to help reduce blemishes, too. The only downside is a sort of uncomfortable tingling feeling when using this, but it goes away shortly after you rinse it off and is certainly tolerable for such a great product at such a great price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2003 11:16:00 AM More reviews by THARA

( CREAM CLEANSER )A dermatologist recommeded this product to me after I went to see him about break outs I was having. This is gentle enough to use as an everyday cleanser for my thirty year old combination skin and it didn't leave me over dry as some products tend to do. Didn't clog my pores and left my face feeling fresh and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2003 12:04:00 AM More reviews by pinkburp

great stuff... this cleanser removes makeup very well. but using it too often might result in dryness.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2003 6:46:00 PM More reviews by kittrelle

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really excited about this cleanser at first, my combination skin felt super-clean. However, once the water evaporated I realized it was actually stripped!! Not only of dirt but of natural skin oils , too. Felt like I cleaned my face with nail polish remover. I thought I could just moisturize and it'd be okay. WRONG! I broke out in clusters on my cheeks, my nose and the skin around it is now peeling and I have rough patches everywhere else. This is definitely not for me, I don't know if it's the cleanser or the alpha-hydroxy acids. So it says on the bottle to use less often if it causes dryness or irritation: once a week is still too much for my skin! Hey did someone say it cleans makeup brushes...?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 4:36:00 PM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought neutrogena was supposed to be gentle this stuff burned my skin. After using this I felt like my skin was on fire. NO NO NO I would not recomend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2003 1:19:00 AM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG product for me! Removes all my make up. I have oily skin, and I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin types because it really removes everything! Use moisturizer after.