August 31, 2014 | 1258 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2003 12:16:00 AM More reviews by PaigeS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was VERY harsh on my skin. My face was very dry after using it. It also caused the skin on my neck to break out in a horrible, itchy rash. I have tried many different cleansers and have never gotten an itchy rash from any of them. Absolutely awful. I will never ever buy this product again. In fact, I am very weary of all Neutrogena products now because of this cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2003 11:24:00 AM More reviews by cainca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Average, average to below average cleanser. Doesn't burn me, but a bit too strong. Feel like it actually makes my face produce more oil if I use it at night.... When I wake up I am greasier than I am when I use Yonka skin cleansing gel. And my face never feal "clean" or like this got everything off of it. NOTE: I called the 800# on the bottle for this and logged a complaint that this product is not effective. They sent me $6 back for the product - this makes me think they've got lots of complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2003 3:19:00 PM More reviews by xPlAtInUmXpIxEyX

I really like how this makes my skin feel. It leaves it soft and fresh feeling. I really need to get more b/c i'm running out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2003 2:21:00 AM More reviews by lone_ranger

Horrid. made me break out badly. really ruined my skin. thumbs down.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2003 6:57:00 PM More reviews by ophilia

Major dry out and break out. Please don't use it. It's too strong for any skin (mine is combo/oily)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2003 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Aerislanne

I liked it -- it worked quite well for me. Though, being a teenager, I get greasy by midday. I do like the drier feeling it gives me though; feels like I've cleaned out all the oil and junk from my face. It's not quite so good in the winter, because then my skin gets REALLY dry to begin with, but I usually follow up with a non-alcohol toner that really helps moisturize.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2003 5:26:00 PM More reviews by karibarilicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well, this is one of the few products where I'm in the minority b/c I liked this cleanser. I was home for the weekend and my mom had bought it so I decided to try it out. I was pleasantly surprised, it made my skin very soft and smooth, which I wasn't expecting with my Sensitive/Combination skin. Removes makeup well too. Overall good product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2003 5:01:00 PM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this cleanser is one of the most drying cleansers i've tried, it completely dried it out(i have combo skin), it left my face feeling extreamly tight and the texture of my skin started to feel gritty. After 3 days use i put this straight into the garbage!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2003 3:32:00 PM More reviews by neoroxy

Too drying. Yuck. My husband has oily oily skin and I have dry skin... and we both hated it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really disliked this cleanser. It left my skin feeling horribly dry. It's a very gentle cleanser though, and fairy simple so I think it'd be a good cleanser for someone who was just starting on skincare products. It removes make up fairly well.