Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Nutty

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this because of how much I heard about this about on the boards. I saw it at the drugstore, and decided to give it a try. It looks like a really pretty taupe in the package, but sadly it didn't turn out so great for me. It's not that this is a bad shadow. The pigmentation is fine, and it's easy to apply. My problem with this, is that it shows up silver on me. I can see looking at other reviews that I'm not the only one. So, if it would have actually shown up in the taupe color that it did in the package, I would have liked it, but I wasn't looking for a silver eyeshadow. I'm not unwilling to try other W&W shadows, because I actually feel the quality was alright, it's a color problem .Considering how cheap this was, no harm done.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Wow, well all the raves are totally deserved. I not only got this BOGOF, but the color is fabulous. You can do a sheer wash, or build up the color to something more dramatic. I have generally found taupes to be overrated on my olive complexion, but this amazing. I adore the color and the texture is very buttery and easy to use. WnW, you are my new DS love!

Mmm I'm loving this shadow. It's a gorgeous taupey brown color. It has some similarities to Satin Taupe, but not at all a dupe for the color. It's gorgeous for a neutral, everyday look, but could be amped up to a smokey eye. It's so cheap and I would repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love it! I had an old discontinued Prestige taupe shadow that I used everyday as the perfect crease shade, until I ran out. I couldn't find a dupe anywhere! Every lookalike I tried would either be too muddy, too warm, just no good. But this shadow is an exact match! It's a beautiful, glowy taupe that makes a great crease shade. On me it's more silvery, with no warm tones. And only $2, a steal!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this eyeshadow. It is by far my favorite taupe that I own. I use this eyeshadow over top of NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in Iced Mocha as my daily go to look. Its so gorgeous. The pigmentation is pretty great for a 2.99 eyeshadow, but I like adding the jumbo pencil to give it a little extra something. At first I thought this shadow was going to be a little too warm toned for me but adding the jumbo pencil underneath helps fix that. For me the only con of this product is the packaging..I cannot for the life of me get this open. I have to use a bobby pin or tweezers to pry it open everytime. I thought after a few uses it would loosen up and be easier to open but nope. Overall, great eyeshadow for a great price. I'm definitely going to look into try other products from Wet n' Wild's recently revamped line.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeshadow is shimmery and frosty . It doesn't show up in my medium Asian skin.I am not sure about pale skin but it is not good for medium to tan skin tone.I had great expectation from this eyeshadow as it looked good in the pan- total disappointment. I have found that it works a little better if you apply it wet.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a fan of frosty AND shimmery shadows and Nutty is definitely one of those. It will be hard for me to use this on a daily basis, which was what I was looking for. So just a little disappointed, but it's still a great shadow- very pigmented and I will probably use it for some semi formal event.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

It's a beautiful neutral taupe. I would've given it 5 lippies, but there is a little bit of fallout, which is something that's common with most/all of wnw's e/s. This is an amazing deal though ($2). You really can't beat that price.

Full Size Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I wanted to like this so much. In the pan it was a soft frosty taupe. But once applied it turned in to a silvery frosty mess on my NC45-50 skin, no taupe to be found. And it also creased even when using it on top of a primer. Very disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I take it back. Originally I said I found this product underwhelming, but that's b/c I applied it by itself w/o a primer. Like this, on me, it doesnt really show up. But with a primer it applies so smoothly and is such a great everyday color! I think it will bring out any eyecolor. Especially lighter eye colors (blues and greens). I bought a backup.