July 31, 2014 | 1718 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by noelie68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nutty is beautiful. It's perfect. It's $2. Just buy it. Seriously. Just get it. It's amazing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The perfect Taupe color for my skin tone. I adore WnW now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by melissap1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

All this time spent looking for the perfect warm taupe eyeshadow, going through Chanel, Dior, MAC, Armani, etc. Then I find this little beauty for $1.99 at Walgreens. It's everything I wanted in a warm taupe. It goes on very smoothly and evenly and wears all day over TFSI. You can't beat the price. When I think of all the money I have spent I could kick myself for not trusting MUA in the first place and buying this little gem. Try it, what do you have to lose?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by dreamxsoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, wet n wild is really making an excellent impression on me. I can't believe how pigmented this is!! It's a beautiful taupe color and it's very similar to mac satin taupe, maybe a bit warmer and bronzier, but VERY similar. I also swatched it next to the taupe color in the L'oreal HIP duo in sassy and it's almost the same! (the HIP duo is around $7-8 while this wet n wild eyeshadow is only $2!!)
Nutty is great for everyday eye looks, and i'll buy this over and over!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy pigmentation batman! For something so cheap this delivers a punch of color! It's a gorgeous taupey brown that looks amazing on. Awesome for a daytime office look or you can make it darker for a night out. I was lucky enough to score the last one at Walgreens. I'm gonna go hunting this weekend to see if I can find backups of this. So worth having in your collection. Ladies, if you don't have this I highly recommend finding this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jackiekjames

I love this shadow...I"m not much on neutral's but this is gorgeous! I picked it up on a whim and I'm so glad I did..you can't beat it...creamy texture and gorgeous color...I would def. purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by rlshaffer68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this e/s! You can't beat the price, the pigment is beatiful, and looks great with anything! I paired it with WNW's Brulee on the brow bone, and a soft taupe eyeliner, and it looks great! A must have in my arsenal! Will definitely buy this one again and again and again.....

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by magdvn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been hearing great things about Wet n Wild's new eyeshadows so at $1.99 i decided to try one out and I chose nutty. I was kind of hesitant to buy a Wet n Wild product because Wet n Wild was the makeup I used to buy when I was 13 years old and didn't care about the poor quality. I was pleasantly surprised when I first used it. The pigmentation of this shadow is amazing! I've been using this almost every single day since I first bought it. Great color and the perfect amount of shimmer for every day wear. Definitely will buy this over and over! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I must add my love for this eyeshadow to all the others. $1.97 for a lovely, amazingly pigmented taupe eyeshadow!!!! Blends smoothly, nice pigmentation, nice level of shimmer, not OTT, perfect for everyday. Doesn't hurt my pocketbook. I noticed the was the last one, when I grabbed it off the rack. I will definitely be stashing a few backups of this, because why the h8ll not at the price. Everyone needs one of these in their stash!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by TIA1127

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got this shadow and I love it. It is wonderful. It has become my go to shadow for everyday looks. It is pigmented, and the texture is smooth, soft, almost like butter. Great taupy color. Over all it gets 5 lippies. The price is very cheap compared to even most drugstore single eye shadows which run about $4.00, at Walgreens this is $1.99. The packaging is nothing spectacular but it gets the job done and keeps the shadow in place. I will repurchase this when I run out.