July 29, 2014 | 1922 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by linnylinhlin

I bought this product because I was out of mascara and this was the first that I picked up from a drug store. The reason it caught my eyes was the pink packaging that it was in. The mascara works quite well, 2 coats and it will define and thicken your lashes. The only bad thing would be how it doesn't come off when I use my makeup remover, instead I would have to use water to wash it out (only pain the butt part). Overall, good product and gives you nice coverage on your lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by winddancer1323

Love this mascara. It's cheap and it works! It gives me such thick lashes. Doesn't do much for length, but it is a volumizing mascara. It's a little hard to find where I live though :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

this isnt a bad mascara, but it is a duplicitous one. namely, its called super thick lash, yet it did not thicken my lashes at all. it gave me great length and held the curl decently, but my lashes remained sadly skinny. just for comparison, i applied loreals voluminous in carbon black on the other eye, and the difference was noticeable.

cover girl, i want to love your mascaras, i really do, especially since i love all the commercials that the girls have to suffer through on ANTM, especially the ones where they have to fake speak a foreign language. brilliant! it doesnt make me want to run out and buy the product theyre pimping, but it does make me unreasonably happy. somehow i never really thought about how hard it is to smile, walk, talk, and apply lipgloss at the same time (i can usually do 3 out of 4 at the same time, on a good day, and only in english. sometimes korean. anyway.), but your products and tyra have taught me that it is very difficult.

tangent aside, cover girl, unless youre going to change the name of this mascara to "super skinny but really long lash," i cant give you anything higher than a 2 rating (1 for length, and 1 for connections to miss tyra, whom we all know will one day rule the world). continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by suchaklutz

I absolutely love this mascara.
I like my eyelashes to look thicker, and this
is perfect for that. Black is the best color.
This mascara doesn't clump. If it starts to,
that usually means it's time for a new one.
One tube lasts me about a month, and I use it
everyday.
I would definitely recommend this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by AngeCS29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say? This has been a slow love affair. I never realized how much I love this mascara until I tried others. It's perfect for me. I have kinda full lashes anyway, and this just amplifies them beautifully. I like my mascaras and wands to grab my lashes and this does just that. Gets right in there and applies the product. Nothing is better, not even Lash Blast.
Edit: I am on a new tube and the thing that stands out about this mascara is how natural the lashes look. They're never stiff and it NEVER clumps. Ever. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by erikaloren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of YSL mascaras, but this is a great drug store substitute if you are short on money and still want great lashes..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by tennis4life

All in all, this is a good mascara. Since I've been using Bare Minerals, I've been trying to scrimp with other cosmetic products and buy cheap stuff (lol). Anyway I saw this at CVS for under two dollars and had to have it. It applies nicely, holds a curl and washes off well. Minimal clumping and lasts all day. Honestly, I love lash blast by cover girl but really don't see any difference between that and super thick lash. Would repurchase if I can get another good deal on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by HippieMama

mmmmmmmmm... i love it. and it's not a b* to get off tehe

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Tanny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gives my short, thick lashes nice, clean volume and length. You can't judge a mascara by it's name...this could be called "Super Long, Thick Lashes"! This was on sale for $5.99 (CDN)...great value! This mascara made my eyes pop . My lashes looked a lot thicker without any clumps and super long!! It washes off like a dream!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by kellsbells0802

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE it!! The only drugstore brand mascara that actually curls and lengthens my eyelashes and cheap too what more could you ask for!