September 20, 2014 | 1648 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by blondie4life

This was the first liquid eyeliner that i ever had bought. It worked great for a drugstore eyeliner but i'm sure there are other more expensive better looking eyeliners out there. But if your looking for one thats cheap and works well this product is great for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Elbelle4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought it recently, and loving it! I especially love the felt tip applicator. Definitely going to but again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Ahappy1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A super product! I admired it on my daughter, asked for the name of it and bought it. It's easy to apply, and lasts all day, making a huge difference in how my eyes look. I bought black, and even though I have fair coloring, it looks great, and it is excellent that they offer different shades for people wanting more choices. With a little concentration, I can get the line straight and it really does last. Highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by sexibby28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

i bought this eyeliner about a month ago and i love it :)
i got it in Blackest black and it is really black.
it last me the whole day and i love that it has a felt tip because it's easier to apply (great for beginers) and it lets you make a really thin line or thick ones.
But sadly i don't think its for everyone because my mom has oily lids and it starts fading througout the day and doesn't last as long on her but i have dry lids and it works perfectly fine

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by lovespugs

I was using a Loreal liquid eyeliner prior to purchasing this and I would not change because I could not find a comparable product until I came across this little gem! I purchased it in "black" and it produces a true black line that is as fine or as thick as you want to make it. The tip is so easy to handle because it has some flex in it, unlike similar looking products that are stiff and hard to use. The colour lasts all day which is essential in the harsh Australian sun. The price ranges anywhere from about $15 - $18 (Aus), so it's cheap enough! This is the only liquid eyeliner I use at the moment.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by shortyjdm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I'm actually pretty impressed by this liner. I purchased the darkest black (I think it's called 'blackest black'). I have really oily eyelids, and this liner lasts quite a long time. I'll put it on in the morning after I apply my UDPP and it lasts until I'm home from work (usually 12 hours). I love the felt tip, it's soft and flexible. I purchased the ColorStay liner thinking that it would be comparable to the foundation and the tip scrapes my eyelids HARD and it hurts, but this one glides on smoothly. The only downfall is that blackest black color isn't really that dark - I would say it's just 'black'.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by violethom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore liquid liner for thin lines. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been looking for an eyeliner that would make a perfect straight line and this one does exactly that. This was $6 which was a good buy and I love how little and compact it is. It fit right into my wristlet so if I need to fix something, I can pop it out. This liquid eyeliner has a felt tip that's perfect for that straight line. I apply it along my upper lash line and I always add a little wing to the outer corner of my eye. I love how you can control how thin/thick you want the line to be. I will definitely repurchase this product for its great quality and features.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by MunsterGhoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Im really dissapointed with this. I've herd alot of people rave about this product but it is not for me. This color is great, but it does'nt last very long on me. It flakes off very easily.Not going to buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by LJorg

My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner! Never had a problem in the long time I've used it, and I keep going back to it even after I try others.

It stays on well through the whole day and night (even on oily lids like mine), and I've never had a problem with it smearing. It's also very easy to apply and remove.