November 26, 2014 | 1708 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by djxt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Doesnt wear long at all. Not that pigmented. I'm not a fan

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

omg. horrible.
I bought this when I ran out of my lineur intense l'oreal carbon black liner, after one of my fav guru (thatsheart) continuously raved about this. how dumb was I to d that, considering that I have monolids and a different skin type.

I have: monolids, or really small eyelids. oily lids!! i apply my elf eye primer with this, and this takes so long to dry. so not used to it since the lineur intense dries so quick! also, i can not layer this. I have to wait for it to dry,(time consuming!!) before I can layer, or else it'd just erase the previous line I drew. I HATE this eyeliner, I wish I just stuck to the lineur intense liner.. tries returning but that failed too. it has a bad lasting power too. would NOT recommend. this is ok for maybe 5 hours. it is possible to go out w/ this, just because I'm cheap and don't want to buy th lineur intense and throw this out. I'm going to tolerate this crap for now. sigh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

BeBeXo uses this eyeliner and I love the way her liner looks and it looks so easy when she does it, so I figured I'd try it. I really like it. I will say that I had some trouble the first time I applied it because it's a much more liquid-y consistancy than the other liners I've tried.. and my eyes started to water because of something (I forget what) and the eyeliner went everywhere. So be careful and be weery that it is a wet formula, just like the mascara is. However, unlike the mascara (which I hate and absolutely can't wear) I like this a lot. The applicator is very unique. It's this weird almost rubbery, flexible tip... Comparing it to the liner I was using prior, the Revlon Color Stay liner, which is also good, the major differences are the applicator, formula and staying power. Revlon is dryer and the applicator is the typical felt tippish applicator. However.. for me, it stays on a lot better than the Maybeline. Maybeline's applicator is longer and more flexible, the consistancy is more wet and the color is slightly darker and more shiny. I would have given this 5 stars.. but couldn't because the staying power isn't as good as others. If they made a waterproof or a longer-lasting one, definitely would be 5 stars. I still really like this product though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually use liquid liner with a brush, not the felt tips, but I found this liner works extremely well for thin lines. It is also the best liner I've used for getting really really close to the lash line. I like it a lot, however, I wish it was a bit darker. I got the blackest black, and it's surprisingly not all that black. Works great for thin, subtle lines, though. I haven't tried it for a more dramatic look, but I will update if it works for that as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this, it was about a few year ago, and I found it for sale (like a dollar). My mom finally decided to let me start buying makeup I wanted, so I just picked this up, not knowing how to use liquid liner. I have to say, this was the best liquid liner I've ever used! It was a great beginner product, and I loved it! I can't do without it now, I get the sequin color so it has a sparkly grey sheen (I like silvers). The applicator is amazing, I use it for other liners, too, and it helped me get a steadier hand. This is an amazing product, and probably one of the best I've ever bought... you won't be sorry with this!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by GlaMourFloWer

Hate it...dries shiny and it smudges very easily. The formula just didn't work for me. The only thing I liked was the applicator it was easy to use, other then that it sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to liner.
I like how it can give thick lines. It's not for thin percise lining though.
The formula is ok. I have the blackest one, but it's not shiny glimmery black; it's a matte black.
I would definitely repurchase. On my second tube already.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by MonKipper

I LOVE this eyeliner! I have always liked Maybelline products, and this one does not disappoint. I have used numerous other dip-in eyeliners before, however I found this one has been the best so far. The colour I have used (black) is beautiful and rich. The eyeliner glides on wonderfully and the tip makes it easy to control. The product stays on all day without flaking off or smudging/running. The only gripe I have with this eyeliner is that the tip of the wand could be a little smaller, to make it easier to draw fine lines. Overall, this is a great eyeliner that I will definitely buy again and has become an everyday essential.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by taymstaub

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is hands down my favorite eyeliner. I can use it for dramatic or simple looks. It smudges easily but I like that because I can shape it with my fingers if I mess up. I love the applicator, too. The only bad part is that it can be a little flaky and can come off throughout the day sometimes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by luvnmakup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this product is overrated. First use of the product - the applicator is fairly dry and does not put on a smooth line. If you try to go over the line to thicken or to darken - it only wipes away and draws a line through your eye liner. Formula flakes or melts (oily lids). One good thing, if the formula was better and the product was not so scarce in a tiny package ...the felt tip is very precise. You don't get your bang for your buck & the product is over priced