August 30, 2014 | 1063 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by trinkket

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This really works for filling in my sparse/graying brows. But I hate the teensy brush that comes with it, it's so small it's basically worthless. Of course, I have & use other brushes but this is one of my pet peeves with MU that comes packaged with small/cheap brushes. Might as well leave it out and put in more product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mspersia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this product few months ago and it last me for a long time. I really like the quality both the creme and the powder. The creme does a good job in keeping the powder on my eyebrows in place. I highly recommend this especially for those who don't want to spend too much money. Another product that I also like is the NYC eyebrow kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by echoflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have it in dark, and I used to use both the wax part and the powder, but recently I found another more effective way to make it stay on for longer. I sweep a thin coat of clear mascara on my brows and set it with the powder. I always thought the powder is too light for my black eyebrows, and there's no way it would fill in my brows, however, it does make my brows fuller. It is magic! It looks more natural just with the powder and clear mascara than using eyebrow pencil. Definitely will repurchase, and highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Ramovic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's awefull to use and didn't and it faded away in short time:(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by FrozenLips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an AMAZING eyebrow product for such a cheap price; it's only three dollars and sometimes even cheaper when sales are going on. This product is NOT for people who have to draw in their eyebrows; this is more of an enhancing producs for people who already have eyebrow hairs. The ELF Eybrow Kit comes in a sleek black packaging with a clear window on the front of the compact, on the lower bottom of the front the word'e.l.f' is printed. Inside you will find a small mirror, a tiny duo-sided brush with a fluffy side and an angled side, the lighter color powder, and the darker colored 'gel' that is more of a cream, and corresponds to the coloring listed when you buy the kit. The fluffy side of the small brush is pretty useless and sheds, but the angled brush is usable; I prefer to use two of ELF's Small Angled Brush, one for the cream side and the other for the powder. I don't understand why you would use the fluffy side of the tiny brush included for the cream or powder; it wouldn't apply the cream well, and it would loosely apply the powder and you wouldn't be able to concentrate the powder on your eyebrows. I suggest using a dense angled brush for both the powder and cream OR use two dense angled brushes, once for only the cream and the other for only the powder. Sometimes I use my own dense angled brush for the cream and the angled side of the tiny brush for the powder, most of the time I use two of the same kind of dense angled brushes for the cream and powder. To apply this product I first grab some of the cream side on my brush and start at the arch of my eyebrow and work toward the tail, then I bring the brush towards the inner part of my eyebrow (from the arch inwards). I repeat if necessary. I do the same for the powder. For the powder I dip my brush two taps then start applying like I did with the cream. I also repeat if I like. I like to concentrate the cream and powder at the arch and basically the end part of my eyebrow. Then I bring the rest of the product left on the brush inwards, from the arch of my eyebrow in. This product last a really long time to my surprise. I thought for the cheap price it wasn't going to be long-lasting but I was wrong. I came home one night and the only face product that was on my face was the eyebrow product (no foundation seems to last on my skin, but that doesn't stop me from trying). I was SO shocked that I still had the eyebrow product on my eyebrows. This product gives you the look of 'your eyebrows but better' so you won't end up with too made up eyebrows. Like I said in the beginning you can't draw eyebrows with this product, so I am looking for a eyebrow pencil to fill in a small gap on the top-end of my left eyebrow that won't grow; it makes my eyebrow look a bit thinner, but it's not too bad.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this kit. It really fills in the brows and freshens up the appearance. I can't believe it's so cheap at $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by sandi9422

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This prodct is soooo great and it makes my eyebrows look well defined yet natural. I use the darkest shade and my hair is ombre (dark roots, light tips.) I start by applying the powder part with an angle brush and then I apply the gel on top. The last step defines the hair and makes them look a lot more natural than if you would just use a brow pencil. This is a product I will most definitively repurchase from e.l.f!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by dreamonnnnnn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS! Cant believe its only 3 bucks.....Ive been using the Anastasia powder duo for quite some time and have hit pan.....I love this $3 little elf brow kit SOOOOO much more! Will def buy again....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have gone through probably 10 of these already and I just keep buying them! I throw them away when they're about half used up because the gel starts to get kind of gross. I have very dark black eye brows so I use the darkest shade they sell. The little brush that comes with the kit is mostly useless but ok in a pinch if you don't have a larger brush with you. I always have one in my purse, one n the makeup bag, one at home, etc.. I mostly use the gel and it never fades, smears, or looks fake. The packaging is fantastic! Securely snaps shut, never pops open in my purse, and the mirror is good in a pinch. This is one product I cannot be without because my eyebrows definitely need some help. I have tried other eyebrow pencils and kits and found that they fade, smear, or just look fake and cheap. I can't believe this is only $3! No kidding, they could slap a high end name on this kit and sell it for $30, it's THAT good!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Pixelatedash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product- the light is a good match for my dark blonde hair. This doesn't replace my usual brow tint, but is good for filling in the gaps and filling out my brows. I find I have to use a clear mascara over the top- the gel doesn't tame enough for me (and my brows aren't unruly!) but that's not a dealbreaker. The brush that comes with it does the job, and i like the stiff bristles on the angled brush, but I find it's just too small to use easily on a daily basis.
My only one gripe is that the powder section was ever so slightly damaged when I got it- and even with being super careful with it, the powder bit is fast eroding and chipping away from around the damaged part.
All in all it does what I want it to do and with the price in mind I would repurchase.