October 21, 2014 | 935 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

Wonderful product! I purchased this in medium, and the gel is the perfect shade to blend in with my brows and fill them. I uploaded a picture that displays my left brown undone and my right brow filled in with the gel and defined with concealer above and below. You can really see the difference a defined brow makes. Dirt cheap at $3 and beautifully packaged. MAC or another high end retailer would charge 10x as much for this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

I have super dark brows and purchased the Dark - the wax/gel is a brilliant product sets in seconds and looks very natural. The powder is too pale and red toned on me however makes a convenient blend out/mid contour eyeshadow shade for those times you forget to carry one in your bag and you only brought your brighter colours. Give it a five on the gel and brush alone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by gamahocha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product! I only use the wax part. Easy to use and lasts long!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by rachaelxfaith

Wow, this brow kit is phenomenal, especially for the price. While E.L.F. has some hits and some misses and a lot in between, this is definitely a hit, and I see others agree.

I have dark brown/auburn hair and my local store only stocked the kit in Medium, which I was worried might be too light. It worked perfectly, and it makes my brows look insanely good. Natural, just full enough, tamed. I even like the tiny brush that comes with. Most of the time I use my own angled brush, but when I'm packing light, their brush works just fine.

I love this kit. I may buy a whole bunch in case it's ever discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Clitorisaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in ashy blonde, and it looks very natural. The brush it comes with isn't terrible, but I like to use my angled eyeliner brush (also by ELF) instead. I've been using it for about 8 months and it still has a few months more use out of it. 5 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by MissJoceV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Even though I use a different product to fill in my brows now, I used the Elf eyebrow kit for a long time and was satisfied. I wouldn't spend $30 bucks on something similar. This is a good product and I strongly recommend it to someone who wants to buy something affordable but still wants fantastic looking brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by sssteeef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG! I use to only use a medium brown eyeshadow to fill in my brows, and decided to try out the E.L.F Eyebrow kit after all the great reviews about it. This made my eyebrows look amazing, and it was only $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by AmyKay00

Originally, I purchased the Benefit Cosmetics Brow Kit which was a costly $30. I liked everything about it, but when I saw great reviews for ELF brow kit, I wanted to try it. The texture of the wax/gel and powder are exactly the same between these two brands. I like the tools and case of Benefit a little bit better, but for $27 less, I'll deal with it. Not to say that Elf packaging isnt nice, i think its case can pass as a pricey end makeup line. Needless to say I returned benefit's and stayed with ELF. What I really like about this eyebrow kit is that it contains fewer chemical ingredients than Benefit's formula AND does not have any parabens in it! benefit has like 3 different parabens in it's formula, which makes me cringe. I have black eyebrows, and am using the medium shade. When I'm done with it, I will try the dark shade. I've only seen the medium shade in stores. Once in a while I'll see the light shade, but never the dark shade in stores. I guess online is the best way to buy those shades if your stres dont stock it? The staying power is amazing on this. It will last all day for me. The climate I live in is around 80 degrees daily so it never comes off unless I wipe my brow. I will definitely be buying this product again, especially if it's only $3

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So what I'd been using before this was a teeny Covergirl eyebrow pencil (had it for 3years :o) &a brown eyeshadow to set it. When I went to finally repurchase the pencil, they didn't have my shade, so I decided to get this eyebrow kit in medium. I would highly recommend this for people who already have fuller eyebrows &just need to fill them in a bit. However, like usual, I made this work for me. Being Asian, I have very thin, light eyebrows. When they're filled in they're a nice brown color, but when they're not, they're like a light black but not grey, if that makes sense haha. Anyways, the little applicator actually does work for me. What I do is take the brush, get some of the gel, and imitate my eyebrow hairs, starting with short strokes at the front and then long stokes for the back. Then I set with the powder, and voila! it looks the same as my previous way of filling in my brows :) I do need to use a brow brush/groomer to get it perfect, but that doesn't take too much time. In the end, my brows do look the same, but for such a cheap price, this will probably be my new go-to brow product!
EDIT: Moved on to a different eyebrow product. Found that this would make my eyebrows shiny/oily and it started smudging very easily :c

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by cassy2790

I have very short and light eye brows for having brown hair. Ever since I can remember (even before plucking them) I never had nice brows. I saw a few reviews on the internet about the E.L.F eyebrow kit and decided to try it. I bought the light brown and it looks pretty good with my brown hair because anything darker wouldn't look good. I use the wax first and fill in my brows, then use the shadow over top and then use a little bit of clear Maybelline mascara to set it. It has pretty good lasting power although this is the first eye brow kit I've ever used and the first time I've ever filled in my eye brows. Normally I don't have the time (or don't take the time) to fill them in unless it's an important day or event. For a first timer, this product was easy to work with and was mess free. If you make a mistake you can correct it very easily without having to start over.