October 1, 2014 | 1182 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by MissJoceV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Even though I use a different product to fill in my brows now, I used the Elf eyebrow kit for a long time and was satisfied. I wouldn't spend $30 bucks on something similar. This is a good product and I strongly recommend it to someone who wants to buy something affordable but still wants fantastic looking brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by sssteeef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG! I use to only use a medium brown eyeshadow to fill in my brows, and decided to try out the E.L.F Eyebrow kit after all the great reviews about it. This made my eyebrows look amazing, and it was only $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by AmyKay00

Originally, I purchased the Benefit Cosmetics Brow Kit which was a costly $30. I liked everything about it, but when I saw great reviews for ELF brow kit, I wanted to try it. The texture of the wax/gel and powder are exactly the same between these two brands. I like the tools and case of Benefit a little bit better, but for $27 less, I'll deal with it. Not to say that Elf packaging isnt nice, i think its case can pass as a pricey end makeup line. Needless to say I returned benefit's and stayed with ELF. What I really like about this eyebrow kit is that it contains fewer chemical ingredients than Benefit's formula AND does not have any parabens in it! benefit has like 3 different parabens in it's formula, which makes me cringe. I have black eyebrows, and am using the medium shade. When I'm done with it, I will try the dark shade. I've only seen the medium shade in stores. Once in a while I'll see the light shade, but never the dark shade in stores. I guess online is the best way to buy those shades if your stres dont stock it? The staying power is amazing on this. It will last all day for me. The climate I live in is around 80 degrees daily so it never comes off unless I wipe my brow. I will definitely be buying this product again, especially if it's only $3

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So what I'd been using before this was a teeny Covergirl eyebrow pencil (had it for 3years :o) &a brown eyeshadow to set it. When I went to finally repurchase the pencil, they didn't have my shade, so I decided to get this eyebrow kit in medium. I would highly recommend this for people who already have fuller eyebrows &just need to fill them in a bit. However, like usual, I made this work for me. Being Asian, I have very thin, light eyebrows. When they're filled in they're a nice brown color, but when they're not, they're like a light black but not grey, if that makes sense haha. Anyways, the little applicator actually does work for me. What I do is take the brush, get some of the gel, and imitate my eyebrow hairs, starting with short strokes at the front and then long stokes for the back. Then I set with the powder, and voila! it looks the same as my previous way of filling in my brows :) I do need to use a brow brush/groomer to get it perfect, but that doesn't take too much time. In the end, my brows do look the same, but for such a cheap price, this will probably be my new go-to brow product!
EDIT: Moved on to a different eyebrow product. Found that this would make my eyebrows shiny/oily and it started smudging very easily :c

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by cassy2790

I have very short and light eye brows for having brown hair. Ever since I can remember (even before plucking them) I never had nice brows. I saw a few reviews on the internet about the E.L.F eyebrow kit and decided to try it. I bought the light brown and it looks pretty good with my brown hair because anything darker wouldn't look good. I use the wax first and fill in my brows, then use the shadow over top and then use a little bit of clear Maybelline mascara to set it. It has pretty good lasting power although this is the first eye brow kit I've ever used and the first time I've ever filled in my eye brows. Normally I don't have the time (or don't take the time) to fill them in unless it's an important day or event. For a first timer, this product was easy to work with and was mess free. If you make a mistake you can correct it very easily without having to start over.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by honeybee1811

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I replaced my Anastasia Eyebrow kit with this one. I figured for $3 I might as well give it a go. The color is fantastic and it stays really well. I think I'll stock up on these in case they ever get discontinued. New go to brow color!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by trinkket

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This really works for filling in my sparse/graying brows. But I hate the teensy brush that comes with it, it's so small it's basically worthless. Of course, I have & use other brushes but this is one of my pet peeves with MU that comes packaged with small/cheap brushes. Might as well leave it out and put in more product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mspersia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this product few months ago and it last me for a long time. I really like the quality both the creme and the powder. The creme does a good job in keeping the powder on my eyebrows in place. I highly recommend this especially for those who don't want to spend too much money. Another product that I also like is the NYC eyebrow kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by echoflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have it in dark, and I used to use both the wax part and the powder, but recently I found another more effective way to make it stay on for longer. I sweep a thin coat of clear mascara on my brows and set it with the powder. I always thought the powder is too light for my black eyebrows, and there's no way it would fill in my brows, however, it does make my brows fuller. It is magic! It looks more natural just with the powder and clear mascara than using eyebrow pencil. Definitely will repurchase, and highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Ramovic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's awefull to use and didn't and it faded away in short time:(