December 17, 2014 | 1774 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wasn't too keen on this BB cream. Infact, I threw it out after 5 or so uses. I'm an NC20-25 with yellow undertones and usually the colour of BB creams work for me, but this colour was not a good match at all. It's very beige with an obvious grey undertone. It makes my skin look so dull and flat, that's not how BB creams are supposed to make your skin look!

My skin isn't in terrible condition, but I have a few small freckles on my nose, uneven skintone and perhaps some small blemishes on my chin. This BB cream sorted of pretty much none of that unless I really layered it, which I don't like doing. So yes, I will agree that this gives 'natural coverage' but it does not give a 'natural look' to my face as I look like I'm ill with a grey face.

Lasting power is good but fails in comparison to most other BB creams. Oil-control isn't great for my combo skin as my t zone got rather shiny within a few hours. I also found that it showed flakes and dry patches on my face that I didn't even know I had, so I had to moisturise very well before applying. The old packaging that I had (I don't know if they've changed it now) did not have a cap or anything to stop the BB from squirting out so there's no way you could carry this in your handbag as it would just go everywhere. Very impractical.

Overall I did not like this BB cream. One of the worst I've tried to be honest, so I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by BabeJae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this bb cream was the 1st bb cream i'v eever tried & i'm definately sticking to skin79 products~! It's very natural on me & it looks/smells great too~ it may scare some people at first becuase it looks slightly grey when you pump it out of the bottle...but after it oxdizes, it's great! I really want to try the new updated version but i've already grabbed myself 2 other skin79 bb creams, so i dont think i'll be getting more anytime soon but i would defintely repurchase once i'm done with my current bb creams~! ;)
**** Just a reminder..apply this bb cream 20 - 30 min before you go out & dont forget to blend some bb cream on to your hair line & neck~ :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know if I'd repurchase this. I like it. I really do. The coverage is fairly decent; my acne scars are disguised, not totally, but enough to not be noticeable. I love how it smells; it has a perfume-like scent that's not overpowering at all. Texture is okay; not moisturizing, so you do have to definitely moisturize before putting this on. The packaging, I think, is cute. HOWEVER much to my dismay, this breaks me out. After wearing this bb cream for an entire day, the next morning I woke up to four pimples in odd places on my face.
Oh but I just love how my skin looks when I wear this though... Ahh what a shame.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by starsmaycollide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this because it never ever makes me break out even though i've the type of face that breaks out at almost everything (even lipsticks and lip bams) also made my skin fairer after i used it often enough, about 4 times a week. only problem is it's a teensy bit light for me hence makes it a little bit more obvious i'm wearing makeup. also, not a big fan of the pump bottle which cannot be sealed air tight but i usually keep mine in a ziplock bag (my germaphobia) despite these minor complaints am loving the price! about 17 singapore dollars though i live in australia so i stock up whenever i'm in singapore. and one bottle lasts (for me) about a year!. the key is not to overuse so it doesn't look chalky. also, don't worry if it looks grey when you pump it out on your fingers at first, it sort of blends into a 'skinnish' colour. warning though as i mentioned before, it's more for fair people.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by sululu

I have NC30 skin and this blends in decently. It brightens my complexion but I need some blush/bronzer from looking too pale. I've not had breakouts with this product considering it has silicones pretty high up in the ingredients list. In order to clean it off, I wash my face with cleansing oil followed by foaming face wash.

This beats wearing foundation any day. The cream blends away the redness around my nose and forehead. It dries to a matte finish ( and fades into a dewy glow after about 6 hours). You don't feel like you have "paint" on your face, and it doesn't rub off clothing.

Overall, great product for my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2010 8:21:00 AM More reviews by BunnyIrene

I bought a back up of this because I bought into the hype of BB creams. I've only used it a couple of times and haven't experience any break outs because of it. When I apply it to my skin it leaves a white grey cast on my face. After a while it adjusts to my skin colour, but not an exact match. It's like a tinted moisturizer with the added skin improvement properties which it claims improves your skin, prevent/reduce wrinkles and whiten/even out skin tone. I don't use it on a regular basis so I have yet experience these claims. It's great at covering up the redness on my face, but it accentuates the dry patches. And when I wash my face with a cleanser I still have to go over it with a microfiber cloth and there is still a lot of residue left. I'll probably still use this until I finish both bottles, but I'd rather wear sunscreen and a tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 7:46:00 AM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my second bb cream and I have to say I like it even more than the skinfood one. I bought a few bb creams on ebay, all for really cheap prices, because I was afraid that not all the colors would match my skin tone. I have to say that until now I was really lucky because all of them match really well. this one has a bit more of a grey undertone, but it looks still super natural on my face. the coverage is much better than the skinfood bb cream, and also the texture is great. it works really well for dry/combination skin. it gives a nice moisturizing effect without being too thick. the texture is not powdery and the coverage is really good. my skin looks glowy and healthy. I also LOVE the packaging, great for traveling and also really pretty. I will definetly repurchase in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by sw33twasabi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like it because it doesn't make me break out and make my face brighter and doesn't look like im wearing any cakey foundation. i match my skin tone. i think this one is better than pink label. pink label is hard to blend. this one is more smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by yycwong

This BB cream is suitable for dry skin or combination skin living in dry climate This cream provides an even and radiant look. I had tried different brands of BB cream from Dr. Jart blue, Lanegie, Missha, Dr. G hydra intensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by TehBeez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this off of ebay and tested it out for a week.

PROS-

No strong scent. Not sure what it smells of, perhaps sunblock?

Smooth, natural finish. Great for those days when you just can't hack the disco-ball look.

Even though it had a thicker feel upon swatching than Missha Perfect Cover, I didn't notice it on my skin. It was like bare skin.

Decent redness coverage. I used half a pump because the colour match was off.

Did not oxidise.

CONS-

Colour was off. Count that as a personal "con", unless you're fishbelly white like me. In which case, let's cry together...

At 40g (or is it 40ml??), not much product for the price.

The bottle needs some sort of cap. Mine was jostled around in my purse, and I got a nasty surprise when I went fishing for a lipgloss. Tan goo EVERYWHERE!

Can't purchase locally.

Emphasised a flake on my nose. Just the one!

Overall, great product. Packaging is very fancy-pants and lovely to look at, nice coverage, didn't break me out. If not for the colour issue, would definitely repurchase.

20 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No