July 29, 2014 | 1503 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 7:46:00 AM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my second bb cream and I have to say I like it even more than the skinfood one. I bought a few bb creams on ebay, all for really cheap prices, because I was afraid that not all the colors would match my skin tone. I have to say that until now I was really lucky because all of them match really well. this one has a bit more of a grey undertone, but it looks still super natural on my face. the coverage is much better than the skinfood bb cream, and also the texture is great. it works really well for dry/combination skin. it gives a nice moisturizing effect without being too thick. the texture is not powdery and the coverage is really good. my skin looks glowy and healthy. I also LOVE the packaging, great for traveling and also really pretty. I will definetly repurchase in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by sw33twasabi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like it because it doesn't make me break out and make my face brighter and doesn't look like im wearing any cakey foundation. i match my skin tone. i think this one is better than pink label. pink label is hard to blend. this one is more smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by yycwong

This BB cream is suitable for dry skin or combination skin living in dry climate This cream provides an even and radiant look. I had tried different brands of BB cream from Dr. Jart blue, Lanegie, Missha, Dr. G hydra intensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by TehBeez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this off of ebay and tested it out for a week.

PROS-

No strong scent. Not sure what it smells of, perhaps sunblock?

Smooth, natural finish. Great for those days when you just can't hack the disco-ball look.

Even though it had a thicker feel upon swatching than Missha Perfect Cover, I didn't notice it on my skin. It was like bare skin.

Decent redness coverage. I used half a pump because the colour match was off.

Did not oxidise.

CONS-

Colour was off. Count that as a personal "con", unless you're fishbelly white like me. In which case, let's cry together...

At 40g (or is it 40ml??), not much product for the price.

The bottle needs some sort of cap. Mine was jostled around in my purse, and I got a nasty surprise when I went fishing for a lipgloss. Tan goo EVERYWHERE!

Can't purchase locally.

Emphasised a flake on my nose. Just the one!

Overall, great product. Packaging is very fancy-pants and lovely to look at, nice coverage, didn't break me out. If not for the colour issue, would definitely repurchase.

20 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by chitammy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have really sensitive skin and this product did not break me out crazy like missha. On my first try, it broke out alittle but then it stop.. . i think i am a nc20 or buff beige. the formula is light and blends really well on my skin while no one knows i am wearing it. Usually i would set my face with elf mineral booster which make my face flawless. I suggest this bb cream to those who want super light coverage or already have flawless skin. This bb cream is really sheer that it can only even out my skintone as it will not cover my flaws.(sunspots).

On the other hand, this bb cream keeps my face from drying and i feel that it has made my face look radiant and feel healthy. good moisture to skin n also protects my skin from external environment which is good. despite of parabens. .

Edit: I hardly use this anymore because it doesn't do really anything as in term of coverage. It just like a moisturizer cuz its so sheer. I would rather use just sunblock n mineral powder now

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I went to Korea, I was super excited to stock up on BB cream! lol I bought a lot of different brands just to try it out and find my HG! And I gotta say THIS IS IT!!! Out of all the brands that I've tried, this one is far off the BEST one! :) I love the package~ It's easy to use~ And the coverage is perfect for me! Just enough to hide little spots here and there :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ordered this on ebay along with the Missha M bb cream. I found the Missha M to have the same texture as a regular foundation, whereas this one has a lovely light texture like a tinted moisturizer but quite pigmented. When I compared them side-by-side on my arm, the Missha is more pink/orange and has a noticeable sheen, whereas the Skin 79 is more neutral/beige and sinks right in.

Unfortunately both creams were too dark for my extremely fair (Mac NC/NW 10) skin. The Skin 79 was a tiny bit darker but actually looked better on my face because it's so neutral, but I'd have to put it on my neck as well, and I'm not looking to darken my skin. So, I passed this one on to a friend whose skin is fair but slightly darker and more olive (she's from the Philippines). She found the Missha M too light in color but loves the Skin79. I must say it looks amazing on her -- not like makeup at all but like naturally perfect skin. I wish there was a lighter shade and I would buy it in a heartbeat to have my moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation in one.

This is marketed to ladies over 30, and I do think it might not work for very oily skin, but it's not at all greasy feeling IMO. I'm 40 and the friend I gave this to is in her late 30s.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by umiryuzaki90

Bought a 4 sample kit of skin79 on ebay and tried most of all and the cavier gold label and the super bright pinks where my fave....but sometimes my skin shows mini dry flakes from my pores? Any one have suggestions to cure this? Mac makeup artist told me to ex-foliate before applying cosmetics but that is a hassle for me because I'm in a rush..Any way bb creams there are more to try. I really would like a goood bb cream that gives a buildable coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by raini7o5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried too many bb creams, but I can say that I wont be looking for any more atm because i'm very much in love with this one. Actually I've only tried about 3, one from missha, skinfood mushroom bb, and another skin79 one (oriental) and I can say, I'm pretty happy with this. I bought mines off of skin79usa.com (a bit pricey compared to ebay sellers, but just want to be safe u know?)

all in all, it's pretty sheer but has much better coverage (more matte?) then the oriental and suits my dry skin pretty well. It took care of the blackheads on my nose (not sure how) and my acne scars seemed to be fading, but I break out once in a while still, nothing the bb cream triggered. It also makes my face look dewy and fresh, but not oily kind of glow. overall, this is a pretty decent bb cream. Can't leave the house without this now ><

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

i bought this in Hong Kong.

i've used several BB creams, including BRTC, Dr Jart, Dr G, Feverlet, The Face Shop, The Skinfood, etc. This is not one of my favourites.

Colour doesn't really suit my skin, and it doesnt last the whole day!