Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 6/22/2011 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This oil is very very thick for an oil. I put this in my hair when it's wet because it's too thick and oily to brush out in your hair when it's dry. This didn't really help my dry ends at all. It made them feel better, but didn't really 'treat' the problem at all. So now I use Macadamia nut oil which is much better and L'Oreal Absolut Repair serum which is perfect as well. I also want to try the Redken all soft Argan oil then I will pick one to use.

on 6/15/2011 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I first discovered this product when i was working at a hair salon.
It is very expensive but i think the performance of the product make's up for the eye watering price.
Moroccanoil is a treatment oil, it slowly repairs your hair's internal structure with continuous weekly use.
Apply an amount about the size of a 10p coin, depending on hair length to your mid lengths and end's as these area's of the hair will be the most damaged and either blow dry it into your hair is use as a finishing serum.
It has a lovely aroma and it's very concentrated so a little bit goes a long way.
The main ingredient is Argon oil which is a nut oil and is very good for your hair, but there has been debates about whether people that have nut allergies can use it.

on 6/14/2011 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing amazing amazing product! After the first time I tried it, after blow drying, my hair was incredibly soft and there was literally NO frizz or stray hairs. It looked perfect. Will definitely buy again whenever I run out.

on 6/8/2011 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE this!! It is god send for me!!!! Makes my hair look fabulous! A bit expensive, but sooooooooooo worth it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have thick/cosre colored hair. From the first time my stylist used this on me I fell in love with it. Ive been using it for atleast two years now and I love it. The new pump it comes with makes it eaves better. I really feel that it helps keep my hair smooth and shiney. I live in the Midwest and it even helps during the humid months. The smell is also divine! Try it!

on 6/5/2011 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have naturally fair hair with blond highlights. My hair is thick but individual hairs are very fine - and bleaching has left the ends of my hair looking like a brittle crow's nest. I purchased Moroccan Oil Light hoping it wouldn't be too heavy my hair.

It def makes my hair oily and dulls the color even though I use less than a pea-sized amount for my shoulder-lenght hair. Now I use it as a conditioner, so I rinse my hair one more time after applying the product. It's mainly silicone, like others have noted, so it builds up to hair and after a rinse there's still enough to add some shine and make the hair soft. Even after rinsing my hair gets oily the next day. The silicone build-up doesn't flatter hair that is naturally straight and lacking volume.

I think this is a fabulous product for people with a thick/dark/curly hair, but if you have a straight blond hair you'll probably get better results with some other product. I use Moroccan Oil's Moisture Repair conditioner and it seems to be working well enough just on its own.

I probably won't be buying this product again even though I like the product range. It's just too much for my hair to handle.

on 6/2/2011 7:45:00 PM

I love moroccan oil hair products. I have dark long, thick, wavy hair so it works well. I think it works best for people with dark, thicker hair because it is you know, oily. If you get moroccan oil cream in the pump bottle it would work better for finer, lighter hair. I found though if your just looking for just a hair oil, like the moroccan oil you can actually very easily make your own dirt cheap! This is what i do. Theres so many different combinations but just mix olive oil and coconut oil and thats what i use. You really could use any natural oils though. Like avacado, coconut, almond. It works just as good.

on 6/2/2011 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I brought this because my hair has been fairly dry and my hairdresser recommend this to me the last time I went for a haircut. I finally decided to try this after reading in a magazine that Lauren Conrad uses this on her hair - (I know, I'm a bad impulse buyer), but I always liked how glossy her hair looked so I figured it was worth a try. I paid $60 NZD at my salon for this which is fairly expensive for a Uni student. I have been using this for almost one month now and my hair has never looked so shiny and healthy! You would think that being an oil it would be fairly heavy and greasy on your hair, but it is quite light-weight provided you use the right amount. I apply it after conditioning my hair and also before shampooing as recommend by the bottle. I love the way it leaves my hair - super soft! I can't stop touching it! I'm not too crazy about the smell though, but I can live with that.

on 5/31/2011 2:09:00 PM

love it! absorbs so quickly into damp hair and leaves it so soft and shiny. i managed to talk the salon down to $30 a bottle so it wasn't too pricy as it looks like it will last awhile. try to get one with a pump included!

on 5/25/2011 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Wow, this stuff is amazing! My hair has never felt so soft & silky! I have platinum blonde highlights on my naturally dark hair so you can imagine the damage the bleach causes, not to mention the amount of times I change my hair color =( And without this stuff, my hair looks frizzy & dry but with just a lil Moroccan Oil my hair looks so healthy! And I'm so happy it's sold @ Target now so it's super easy for me to find when I run out =) But you can also find the dupe of this @ Sally's Beauty called One N Only Argan oil for $10 and I heard it's just as good (almost the exact same ingredients!) P.S. You definitely need a good clarifying or purifying shampoo to remove product build up. Ironically the back of the Morrocan oil box guarantee's no build up?!? What a load of crap! This oil weighed down my hair a lot & I needed to get Pureology Clarifying shampoo to remove all the build up.

Popular Hair Products