Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

on 3/7/2009 8:45:00 PM

I used Lancome primer before putting on Dior Iconic.
This mascara does nothing for my lashes.
All brands are changing to the new comb/brush now. Dior Iconic is just similar to (even worse than) YSL Everlong.

The best comb/brush would be those of Maybelline Define-a-lash or Chanel Inimitable.

on 3/7/2009 4:07:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This was definitely one of the worst purchases of the year. Not only did it cost me a fortune it suckkkkkedd. I have pinner asian lashes and it did absolutely nothing for them. The only thing it did do was separate my lashes. The end results were very natural. It didn`t flake or clump either. It did however, smear, undo my curl, and i had to put on like 5 coats for it to actually look like i`m wearing mascara. My lashes looked pathetic. After testing it for a week i dumped it in the trash. I think this would be a good option for somebody that already has full luscious lashes who just want to definition. If your looking for a W0W mascara, try something else.

on 3/6/2009 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Never clumpy. Diorshow is clumpy. Iconic gives the look of many long thine, seperate lashes-clean yet high glamour. Never trashy. Got that "I was born with it "looK. Has a slight sheen.Perfect.

on 3/5/2009 9:34:00 AM

This is the first mascara I have ever used in which I did NOT have to blot, wipe, etc. extra product off the brush before using, which usually ends up all over my eyelids. It didn't smudge on application, and truly does lengthen and separate each and every lash.

Great inky black color, glossy too. No spiderleg lashes here. I have extremely weenie lashes, too, and this makes them look fake and fabulous.

I hated the $27 price tag, but I swear it's worth it. I think for these results it's worth it. I can't believe I'm saying that, but I'm really impressed. Highly recommended.

EDIT: THIS FLAKES LIKE CRAZY. Have to call this one out on that. I've been using this vs. my L'Oreal Voluminous, and I think I may like the Voluminous better! Uh-oh! Maybe it's just that it's easier to remove than the Dior - I'm not sure - still on the fence as to which is better, although I love both of them. . . . .

on 3/4/2009 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this mascara. I have used DiorShow over and over, & will again. This seemed like a must-buy being such a fan! So i love the formula and look, long separate lashes with slight curl. If you curl lashes before it will hold the shape all day. The only downside for me is that it's hard to get off. I don't use makeup remover. The plus side of this, is that i can wear in the summer or to the gym and it wont smudge. I'd buy it again during the summer months.

on 3/4/2009 11:47:00 AM

This is the best mascara I've ever used! I highly recommend it, it does everything one could ever want in a mascara! HG!!!

on 3/4/2009 10:51:00 AM

I have FINALLY after a lengthy search found my HG mascara. I had tried EVERYTHING, drugstore, deptarment stores you name it but this is amazing. The SA actually gave it to me by accident. I was trying to buy the regular Diorshow and she gave me this, best mistake ever! I can make it look natural for daytime or dramatic for night. It lengthens, volumizes and holds curl. I thought I was being too demanding on my mascara search but I've finally found the one for me!

on 3/2/2009 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall, this is my absolute favorite mascara because it gives me the dramatic look with super long eyelashes! This is the best high end mascara that I have ever used!!! Nothing compares to this mascara. I think that this is definitely better than diorshow and other high end mascaras. It also curls your eyelashes giving it a more dramatic lifted appearance. I have never found anything that gives this look of beautiful, dramatic fake eyelashes!! I give it 5 stars. This is my hg mascara and I will wear this continuously and forever!!!

on 3/1/2009 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

If it were possible on MUA I would give this a 4.5 overall rating. Probably one of the best mascara's I've ever used. Damn expensive, but so worth it...or is it?

So after hearing nothing but good things about diorshow's latest mascara, and me being a mascara whore, i thought it would be a wise investment. I never really liked the "original" diorshow because it always seemed so dry, flakey stuck my lashes together etc. A certain youtuber did a great review, and her account is no longer up! too bad :( anyways. The brush is very unique. It spirals up, and has silicone bristles. It is a tad bit long, but I got used to it.

It comes out very nicely, with the right amount of resistance, taking off clumps. I never like to pump mascara. Just dries it out quicker, and puts more bacteria into the tube. The forumla is really interesting. Its wet, but not runny, and not too waxy either. Perfectly in between. I think it's the brush that does such a fantastic job at the curl and seperation (just nice, thick, long fluffy lashes) a bit more dramatic, but can still be worn during the day.

I wish it would hold the curl for longer, because my eyelash curler stopped working on me randomly one day. I thought that this would be a great "2-in-1" kinda product. It is, but it just doesnt last as long. But it's still fantastic!

My main problem with this is that I can even make 2 months with this. It dries out too quickly, creating "rectangle" lashes as I like to put it. Rather than thick at the root and thins out slowly like our natural lashes, I just get straight black rectangles due to the dryness. It's a shame really! So I thought that if i were to put in some clean fresh water like 2 drops it would help. By god it didn't. It became too watery, (my fault) and then it just clumped horribly. I'm not very good at this kinda "save your cosmetics before throwing it out" business.

Nevertheless, I love this mascara. Just so damn expensive, and doesn't have (for me at least) enough self life. Apparently it is shipped from France. I live in the West Coast. Therefore it takes longer to get to me, and the tube of mascara is probably drier that the ones delivered on the East Coast. Catch my drift? TRY IT. you'll absolutley love the way it looks. If you want to try it out first as a tester, try it at a department store, not Sephora. Sephora's mascara tubes are always so dry! You never get the real thing.

This mascara is very expensive but so worth it! I love MaxFactor Masterpiece but the formula dries out too quickly so I need to change it every month, which is quite costly since it's about 13 here.

DiorShow Iconic is everything I wanted Masterpiece to be, it separates and plumps my lashes to make them look fuller - without clumping. It's terribly expensive, think around the 30 mark here in Ireland but one tube lasts about 3 months so you do the math (compared to buying Masterpiece x 3).