Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

Price: $

Bamboo

on 3/25/2009 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this angle brush! I use it to apply cream liner and it applies it perfectly. The price has a cheap price yet it has a great quality! It's hard to believe that such an inexpensive brush could be so amazing!

on 3/21/2009 12:54:00 PM

I needed a new angle brush and picked this up from a suggestion of a friend. I'm shocked at how great this $3 brush is. The bristles are soft, but yet firm enough to apply e/s. They blend product with ease and wash nicely. A very good quality product for so cheap!

on 3/20/2009 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this brush as it was part of a 5 brush set with brush holder. All of the brushes are awesome. I have even purchased them and given them as gifts.

on 3/19/2009 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I decided to try this brush after reading positive reviews here

and I'm glad I bought it

I've been looking for small angled brush for my eyebrows

This brush works really well for the eyebrows eventhough it is

originally made as eyeliner

It has very soft bristles yet firm enough to define your eyebrows

and you can actually achieve quite natural looking eyebrows when

using with eyeshadow or eyebrow powder

also, it is inexpensive I got mine for around $6

Only downside is that its packaging is not very great or convenient

It's not small and the reusable pacakge that comes with the brush is

rather hard to open

But overall, this is something you should try if you are looking for

decent eyebrow brush :)

on 3/17/2009 10:46:00 PM

I LOVE this brush, it's an inexpensive well working brush - I got around $ 4. Great for upper/lower lash line, tearduct area, brow bone, and basically any area of the eye. :)

on 3/17/2009 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Does a great thin to medium line with excellent precision. I used it with a dry cake form makeup, added a bit of water to the brush and got great results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Makes eyeliner easy! (I also like the other Ecotools)

on 3/8/2009 9:15:00 PM

WOW I bought the 5 piece brush set of Eco Tools, and this brush blew me away! It's absolutely perfect for precision lining. My top eyeliner brush ; )

on 3/7/2009 9:38:00 PM

I love this brush! I can't draw a straight line with anything, and I can make powder eyeline look pretty darn good! Can't believe it ...

on 3/3/2009 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great brush that is well made, not prickly or scratchy or hard. The price is decent, especially for the quality of brush. I really like that it's eco friendly. But most importantly, it gets the job done! It's way better than the non-angled eyeliner brush I have from smashbox (which is also more difficult to clean because smashbox's brush has white bristles). I like that it's angled too--easy to apply eyeliner and gets just the right sized line! I will definitely buy this brush again if I need to repurchase, and will recommend it to friends!

Top Rated Ecotools Products