October 23, 2014 | 1533 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does a great thin to medium line with excellent precision. I used it with a dry cake form makeup, added a bit of water to the brush and got great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by cutie_patootie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes eyeliner easy! (I also like the other Ecotools)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by ciaossu

WOW I bought the 5 piece brush set of Eco Tools, and this brush blew me away! It's absolutely perfect for precision lining. My top eyeliner brush ; )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by dyanp989

I love this brush! I can't draw a straight line with anything, and I can make powder eyeline look pretty darn good! Can't believe it ...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

This is a great brush that is well made, not prickly or scratchy or hard. The price is decent, especially for the quality of brush. I really like that it's eco friendly. But most importantly, it gets the job done! It's way better than the non-angled eyeliner brush I have from smashbox (which is also more difficult to clean because smashbox's brush has white bristles). I like that it's angled too--easy to apply eyeliner and gets just the right sized line! I will definitely buy this brush again if I need to repurchase, and will recommend it to friends!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by xjanerz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this brush is great. i love that it's ecofriendly and cruelty free. it is very soft and is a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Chigirl

I LOVE this brush. My eyeliner looks terrific when I use this brush, everyone always asks how I do it- it's all in this brush. Brush did not shed, is not hard on the eyelids. An even greater thing is that it is better because of the materials it is made from.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 10:08:00 PM More reviews by shurleemeyling

This is such an awesome brush for such a cheap price. It works really well with the M.A.C Black Track Fluid Line. It's soo easy to work with and I'm so glad I bought this one. Also, it doesn't shed either!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Megan0326

This is a decent angled liner brush. The price and the construction are fantastic, but the bristles aren't as stiff as I'd like. I don't anticipate needing to re-buy because the brush is well-made, but I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a good tightlining brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 1:58:00 AM More reviews by paridaryayi13

Just like the rest of their brushes this one did not disappoint.It was under 10$, and i can not be happier with it in both saving money without losing quality and it being cruelty free. I use eyeshadow as eyeliners so this kind of brushes r a must for me. This can easily draw a line close to my lash line, and is supper soft and light weight.