December 20, 2014 | 1605 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush as it was part of a 5 brush set with brush holder. All of the brushes are awesome. I have even purchased them and given them as gifts.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by lapor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this brush after reading positive reviews here

and I'm glad I bought it

I've been looking for small angled brush for my eyebrows

This brush works really well for the eyebrows eventhough it is

originally made as eyeliner

It has very soft bristles yet firm enough to define your eyebrows

and you can actually achieve quite natural looking eyebrows when

using with eyeshadow or eyebrow powder

also, it is inexpensive I got mine for around $6

Only downside is that its packaging is not very great or convenient

It's not small and the reusable pacakge that comes with the brush is

rather hard to open

But overall, this is something you should try if you are looking for

decent eyebrow brush :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Realbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brush, it's an inexpensive well working brush - I got around $ 4. Great for upper/lower lash line, tearduct area, brow bone, and basically any area of the eye. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does a great thin to medium line with excellent precision. I used it with a dry cake form makeup, added a bit of water to the brush and got great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by cutie_patootie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes eyeliner easy! (I also like the other Ecotools)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by ciaossu

WOW I bought the 5 piece brush set of Eco Tools, and this brush blew me away! It's absolutely perfect for precision lining. My top eyeliner brush ; )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by dyanp989

I love this brush! I can't draw a straight line with anything, and I can make powder eyeline look pretty darn good! Can't believe it ...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

This is a great brush that is well made, not prickly or scratchy or hard. The price is decent, especially for the quality of brush. I really like that it's eco friendly. But most importantly, it gets the job done! It's way better than the non-angled eyeliner brush I have from smashbox (which is also more difficult to clean because smashbox's brush has white bristles). I like that it's angled too--easy to apply eyeliner and gets just the right sized line! I will definitely buy this brush again if I need to repurchase, and will recommend it to friends!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by xjanerz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this brush is great. i love that it's ecofriendly and cruelty free. it is very soft and is a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Chigirl

I LOVE this brush. My eyeliner looks terrific when I use this brush, everyone always asks how I do it- it's all in this brush. Brush did not shed, is not hard on the eyelids. An even greater thing is that it is better because of the materials it is made from.