LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 12/15/2001 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

I love this product and also wish they made a perfume of this.
Keeps my skin soft and scented.

on 12/10/2001 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This powder has the prettiest scent and you get soo much for so little! I would definitely buy it again, just wish the container looked better!

on 10/23/2001 2:55:00 PM

I am totally in love with this dusting powder -- which surprises me because before i tried it, i was a strictly no-body-powder-ever kind of girl. the only rant i have is that the packaging is awful. the shaker can will leak, so it's not going to be a travel item unless you want silky underwear all over your suitcase. however the powder itself is so incredibly divine that it makes up for the little packaging problem. very highly recommended, but get your own shaker can.

on 10/16/2001 2:16:00 PM

I HAD to get this after all the raves about it. I LOVE it. It's a little tough to work with the shaker can, but, it's so worth it. It smells so yummy and made my skin so silky. I want to use this all day. =)

on 9/20/2001 2:11:00 AM

I love this powder. It is so silky feeling, smells great too. I like it for hot, summer days, It really keeps you from getting that sticky feeling when the humidity and temperatures climb.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

The most delicious smell ever and the powder is so luxurious! I absolutey hate having to pay the high shipping costs from Canada though!

on 8/30/2001 1:37:00 PM

This is so nice, I really like this dusting powder. I don't use it often but I really enjoy it. The smell is terrific, and it is so silky and makes my skin very soft!

on 8/14/2001 2:30:00 PM

Oh Lord, this stuff is heaven. Smells SOOOOO good, and despite being a powder is actually moisturizing. I've never been much for powders, but now I'm shopping for the perfect puff for daily application of this!

on 8/1/2001 11:43:00 PM

Great stuff! Wonderful smelling too!

JT

on 7/7/2001 12:03:00 PM

This is a staple for me, I love sprinkling it on my bedsheets as it feels so silky.

Top Rated LUSH Products