November 24, 2014 | 1653 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2001 2:55:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am totally in love with this dusting powder -- which surprises me because before i tried it, i was a strictly no-body-powder-ever kind of girl. the only rant i have is that the packaging is awful. the shaker can will leak, so it's not going to be a travel item unless you want silky underwear all over your suitcase. however the powder itself is so incredibly divine that it makes up for the little packaging problem. very highly recommended, but get your own shaker can.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2001 2:16:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

I HAD to get this after all the raves about it. I LOVE it. It's a little tough to work with the shaker can, but, it's so worth it. It smells so yummy and made my skin so silky. I want to use this all day. =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2001 2:11:00 AM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this powder. It is so silky feeling, smells great too. I like it for hot, summer days, It really keeps you from getting that sticky feeling when the humidity and temperatures climb.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2001 9:24:00 AM More reviews by fancypermcrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

The most delicious smell ever and the powder is so luxurious! I absolutey hate having to pay the high shipping costs from Canada though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2001 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Adele

This is so nice, I really like this dusting powder. I don't use it often but I really enjoy it. The smell is terrific, and it is so silky and makes my skin very soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2001 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Dovegirl

Oh Lord, this stuff is heaven. Smells SOOOOO good, and despite being a powder is actually moisturizing. I've never been much for powders, but now I'm shopping for the perfect puff for daily application of this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2001 11:43:00 PM More reviews by JT14

Great stuff! Wonderful smelling too!

JT

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2001 12:03:00 PM More reviews by DianeB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple for me, I love sprinkling it on my bedsheets as it feels so silky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2001 4:57:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't use powder in the winter, but during the hot summer months I smooth this on almost every night before bed. The smell is lovely and the cocoa butter makes keeps my skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2001 5:04:00 PM More reviews by SueS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! I put it on right before I go to bed and can't stop smelling myself.