July 23, 2014 | 1912 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2001 2:11:00 AM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this powder. It is so silky feeling, smells great too. I like it for hot, summer days, It really keeps you from getting that sticky feeling when the humidity and temperatures climb.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2001 9:24:00 AM More reviews by fancypermcrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

The most delicious smell ever and the powder is so luxurious! I absolutey hate having to pay the high shipping costs from Canada though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2001 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Adele

This is so nice, I really like this dusting powder. I don't use it often but I really enjoy it. The smell is terrific, and it is so silky and makes my skin very soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2001 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Dovegirl

Oh Lord, this stuff is heaven. Smells SOOOOO good, and despite being a powder is actually moisturizing. I've never been much for powders, but now I'm shopping for the perfect puff for daily application of this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2001 11:43:00 PM More reviews by JT14

Great stuff! Wonderful smelling too!

JT

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2001 12:03:00 PM More reviews by DianeB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple for me, I love sprinkling it on my bedsheets as it feels so silky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2001 4:57:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't use powder in the winter, but during the hot summer months I smooth this on almost every night before bed. The smell is lovely and the cocoa butter makes keeps my skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2001 5:04:00 PM More reviews by SueS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! I put it on right before I go to bed and can't stop smelling myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2001 7:17:00 PM More reviews by spikers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the silkiest, best smelling powder ever! Most powders can be drying but this one is not. The packaging could be a little easier though. The holes in the shaker top are just huge! I keep it closed and I'm able to get exactly the amount I need.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2001 6:41:00 PM More reviews by JaclynC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay I'm not really a powder person but I had to get it after hearing so many raves. Wow! It smells so great and it actually does feel nice on my skin. Definitely glad I bought this!