July 31, 2014 | 1734 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by sfeng

I have a thing for rose scents. This one is beautiful and long wearing. It's fresh, vibrant, and floral, but it doesn't make you smell like you crawled out of a florist shop. The bottle is adorable. It looks great sitting on my shelf! The down side is the price. It costs a pretty penny, that's for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 10:28:00 AM More reviews by moonstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just received a decant of this in a lovely swap package two days ago and I can't get enough! To me, this fragrance is the perfect rose. Even though it would likely be considered by most to be a warm weather scent, I'm finding it to be wonderfully comforting during these first days of winter. A true rose that somehow succeeds in being anything but boring, linear, or old fashioned. Fresh and beautiful. FB worthy. (coming from a fickle-nosed fragrance lover, that's saying alot!)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 6:34:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the bottle, and I tested this perfume a few times. I just don't like it, it's a watery floral scent to me nothing special.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Honeysuckle11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Very fresh-smelling lily of the valley. Not sexy, at least to me, and therefore don't like.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 3:44:00 AM More reviews by fpih

I tried this perfume in the airport and although I'm not usually a fan of florals, I fell in love with it! It is a white floral that, on me, settles on soapy pretty soon; not sweet nor sour. I love the cleanliness and elegance I get from wearing it and I found it pretty long lasting. Slightly romantic and strongly elegant, I find it a perfume for everyday use, especially at work.

Read here many people comparing to Stella; I can't wear Stella because it is too sweet on me, this one has almost no sweetness at all, it's mainly soapy but in a nice way (not like White Linen which is too stark and sour!)

I've decided to get this one as my Christmas present. The price was exorbitant though, even in the airport's duty free shop, so I'll just use sparingly so as not to repurchase.

Edited to add: I purchased it and now I agree 100% with Tess35 that it reminds me a lot of CK Escape, which I also used to own. It's also not very long lasting, at least during winter time. Now that I use it, I like it less and less; I find that I never reach for it and its sillage is minimum. Will try again when the weather is hot, but although it's not bad, it's nothing special for me I'm afraid. Classy but boring and forgettable. EDIT #2: Now that it's spring here, I find it much more wearable. It definitely is a cold fragrance, better suited to warm weather. The heat also makes it more lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lillie_munster

I find it particularly peppery in the first few minutes, the florals (foremost rose and peony, also freesia) and the woody base develop later on, the rose is of a spring-like and wet kind, a decent and calm scent, SOFT, just right in stressful times, still always blending you in a cloud of "fluffy elegance".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 3:24:00 AM More reviews by dralim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this perfume. Has been my favourite for awhile now - I never tire of it. The only issue is that it wears off quicker than my other perfumes. I find this to be more 'summery' than Stella's perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I simply love this fragrance. I think, apart from my HG Chanel fragrances, this is the one that I would buy again and again. It makes me so happy when I wear it. There's something about this fragrance that makes me feel so uplifted and just simply drawn to it. It lingers on for a whole day which is magnificent. WIll purchase always.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Tess35

The scent initially reminds me of CK Escape. But it dissipates in the drydown, which is very unique and sexy. Long lasting too. Not too sure if I'll purchase the cute small bottle but when I catch a whiff of my pulse, I find it very sexy and alluring.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2008 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Jonayla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Bottle is luxory. And I like fragrance too. Little bit easy same time light and warm. Good fragrance from working. In the evening I like little bit sexier scents.