April 17, 2014 | 1739 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lillie_munster

I find it particularly peppery in the first few minutes, the florals (foremost rose and peony, also freesia) and the woody base develop later on, the rose is of a spring-like and wet kind, a decent and calm scent, SOFT, just right in stressful times, still always blending you in a cloud of "fluffy elegance".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 3:24:00 AM More reviews by dralim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this perfume. Has been my favourite for awhile now - I never tire of it. The only issue is that it wears off quicker than my other perfumes. I find this to be more 'summery' than Stella's perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I simply love this fragrance. I think, apart from my HG Chanel fragrances, this is the one that I would buy again and again. It makes me so happy when I wear it. There's something about this fragrance that makes me feel so uplifted and just simply drawn to it. It lingers on for a whole day which is magnificent. WIll purchase always.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Tess35

The scent initially reminds me of CK Escape. But it dissipates in the drydown, which is very unique and sexy. Long lasting too. Not too sure if I'll purchase the cute small bottle but when I catch a whiff of my pulse, I find it very sexy and alluring.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2008 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Jonayla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Bottle is luxory. And I like fragrance too. Little bit easy same time light and warm. Good fragrance from working. In the evening I like little bit sexier scents.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by reikigoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like Stella and aside from the rose, this bore zero resemblance, imho. For me this was a real disappointment. UPDATE: Tried it for the second time & on my skin this time...bumping it up a lippie. It's a pretty scent yet on my skin it is just kind of flat, if that makes sense. Maybe it needs some heat to make it come to life. It is light & inoffensive & I can see why it's popular. The SA @ Nordies said it reminds her of White Linen and, while I think Chloe is nicer, there is a similarity. NOTE: I just tried the new Lanvin Jeanne and while it's also a pretty scent it too smells "flat." What are they using in these new scents??? I'm not explaining it well I'm sure but I've never experienced this effect in perfume before...it's not just close to the skin or a "skin scent" or minimal sillage, it's something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2008 10:44:00 PM More reviews by amwong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this at Holts and it smells lovely. I'm not usually one for bright "sparkly" florals so it was a very pleasant suprise when the saleslady recommended it to me.

It's a rose floral but not particularly heavy on the rose note unlike other rose-centric fragrances. I would say it's a cheerful, light and airy sort of floral with decent staying power and isn't overpowering in the least. It's a younger fragrance but not the teenage type of sweetness that seems so popular these days.

The bottle is perfect - a transparent cube with a simple gold top. Very elegant but a bit on the expensive side: CDN $95 for 50 mL and $120 (or thereabouts, i forget) for the 75 mL.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by dascha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a bright, sunny, soapy, prickly rose scent which seems to me the olfactory equivalent of the color yellow. I'd call it "Yellow Sunshine" if it were up to me, as it seems to light up the darkest corner of any room, with no potential for a bad trip. This is a fragrance that just seems to smile, easily and often. While some fragrances wallow in darkness, this one doesn't even flirt with it. More practically, it reminds me very strongly of "Paris", but without the fruitiness. No fruit notes to my nose, but something in there gives it exceptional tartness without being overtly citrus-y. It does not stay close to the skin but meanders about and will occasionally surprise you with a sudden gust every now and then, if applied liberally enough. Which I wouldn't recommend, actually. Because, in spite of being a manifestly winning, wearable fragrance (without being a typical fruity-floral, a positive thing in itself) it does have the potential to cross the line into dryer sheet territory if you put too much on. GREAT-smelling dryer sheet, but nevertheless, that utter lack of sulk can get a little relentless... spritz with caution. I think this should be popular and would be a great spring work scent for a positive-thinking working girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 10:15:00 PM More reviews by audge723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i cannot tell you enough how many compliments i get when i wear this. i love it so much.
It is not cheap but its a very pretty bottle and big enough to last at least six months. I def. recommend this one. Its dries down to a very nice scent that lasts all day on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Angela1013

This is a wonderful fragrance that doesn't need to be reapplied, it lasts all day and smells great!! Starts out very fresh and tangy and mildly flowery, not so much sharp headache flowery. Dries down to an ultra soft skin scent with musk and a whisper of flowers that linger on my skin well into the evening. I love it and it gets compliments!!. Plus, the bottle is so pretty it makes it even more beautiful and a great gift. I'm not sure if Chloe is supposed to smell like the original, which I can't remember what the original smells like. Anyway, the new Chloe is awesome!! original or not.