Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 4/3/2009 4:01:00 PM

Very chic and sophisticated but also pretty. I do like this a lot but wear it more because my boyfriend likes it on me. The bottle is beautiful and the fragrance is very unique, you can't get it anywhere near where I live which is nice.

on 4/2/2009 6:43:00 PM

Just love it. It smells like a rose on a cool spring morning. Heaven.

on 3/31/2009 6:35:00 AM

So let me first start off by saying that I am not good at all describing fragrances, and I have read some people compare this to CK Escape. I could not disagree more. While this is strong, Escape is a very sharp sweet smell, this is more crisp. This reminds me of a woman who is in total control, running the show and taking names while still being completely sexy.
I LOVE this perfume, I got this in London last year after smelling it everywhere, I had to have it. My preference may be different than most, but I love Light Blue and Pink Sugar. Although they are all different, they each have a place in my heart.

on 3/26/2009 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I won't buy this product again, but wld love to receive this again! It was a gift straight out from singapore duty-free airport shopping. So i had the pleasure of wearing it before it hits retail stores ~ heeeee ~ Anyways, the fragance is a deep floral..sexy & feminine. I can smell rose & jasmine with a vanilla wrapping, it's just awesomely beautiful. A definite distinctive smell like chanel wld do with it's frangrances. A new IT scent. Lovin it.

on 3/10/2009 3:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Chloe goes on brash, dries quickly to a metallic floral, like the inside of a cedar jewelry box splashed long ago with French cologne. Rather nice and pretty. I probably won't seek it out, but I will use up my sample.

on 2/22/2009 11:18:00 PM

This is the only scent I wear right now. It's just so chic. I was hesitant to try it at first because I was told it had a rose note but I don't find it cloying. It is very subtle. I can wear this anytime and don't have to worry about offending anyone with a strong scent. It's very sophisticated. The bottle is so beautiful I had to take a picture of it sitting on my vanity. The dispenser hasn't clogged up either.

I was looking for a new scent and this one is definitely IT for me! It's very sophisticated and classy, but you definitely could wear it every day. I can't make the notes out in this fragrance, but all I can say is that it is not overpowering and has something very unique about it! I got it for my bday in November and I just can't get enough of it!
I also love the packaging, it is simple, yet classy!

UPDATE: For me, I have to say that this will be a scent for colder months. As it got warmer, the scent changed on my skin and started smelling like Escape by Calvin Klein, which is ok, but not the scent I know. One lippie of for that one, otherwise, it's till a keeper.

on 2/11/2009 2:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

Love it! Checked it out when everyone started raving about it, and wasn't sure I'd like it, but boy, was it love from first smell!!! It's classy, clean-smelling (but not powdery), it's coldish, but not cold (so good for summer and winter), and just... fresh (but still feminine). Sweet freshness... Of the sophisticated kind. I like that I can wear it all seasons - since it's too hot here during the summer to wear my favourite J'adore and cold enough during the winter to avoid too-cold smelling perfumes. One of my favourites!

on 2/6/2009 9:44:00 AM

In the heady excitement of an online auction I bid and won a gift set of this - EDP (75mls + 5mls) + body lotion (200mls) and then thought I had better go and try the fragrance to see if I liked it or not........whoops.
I had gone for this based on the reviews on MUA. I had always bi-passed Chloe in the shops, I think it was because of not being a fan of Chloe Sevigny, I don't know why I'm not a fan, but somehow her unscrutable image beside the undoubtably beautifully packaged bottle just put me off.
So this morning I hotfooted it off to Boots to have a good sniff.
Now to me this is fresh and light, and for the first ~ 20mins has a harsher note of some of the modern fragrances around now, not unpleasant, just not soft. However it has dried down to a very soft and gentle rose fragrance. Others have likened it to Stella and I would agree, but whilst I bought Stella, I never wore it, it had a sour note on my skin. This sourness has not happened with Chloe, and some 4hrs later it is still soft and wearable.
I am not a huge fan of rose in general, but this is gentle enough for me and there is a warmth to the scent without being heady. I feel as if I could reapply constantly if necessary and it would never be to much - as I can be a bit heavy handed with scents that is a bonus.
Probably a spring/summer scent, but that is fine by me.
Thankyou to all the helpful reviews on MAU which made my impulse buy successful.

on 2/1/2009 2:57:00 PM

I am not a perfume person but I met up with a friend for drinks one night and I couldn't get over how fresh and clean she smelled!! I asked her what she was wearing and she said Chloe. I had to have it. I have the body lotion, shower gel and perfume and I use it everyday. It is a fresh clean sophisticated beautiful scent. Love it!

Popular Fragrances