Cover Girl CG Smoothers Concealer

3.7

Squalane, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C10 18 Triglycerides, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-): Mica 6/2/09

on 2/6/2004 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This isn't great alone, but turns out great with foundation and powder. It covers my under eye circles well, but my blemishes so-so. I really like the lip gloss like tube, easy application. I'll keep buying it because its under 10 bucks (unless someone else knows of a better concealer for cheap?)

It's too sheer for under eye circles, but pretty good for blemishes. I would only use this if I had an emergency.

on 1/19/2004 10:54:00 AM

I bought the Neutralizer for fair skin on the advice of a MUAer on the boards. I love it! I am very fair with dark circles under my eyes and in the corner of my eyes. The neutralizer covers very well and blends with my foundation easily too! I like the lipstick style tube - I can use a brush or use it right off of the stick. I'll buy this again, no doubt!

on 8/10/2003 6:25:00 PM

Bad product. I dont think i'm ever going to buy anything like this again! It just plain ruins ur face lol and ya. I think that covergirl only has nice lipgloss and lipstick :-
Big disapointment with this product :(

on 8/10/2003 6:13:00 PM

I love stick concealers so i thought id give this one a try. I got the shade Medium, which looked like a good match for my skin. Boy was i wrong. When i put it on i had big orange spots all over my face.Its a good concealer, but beware of the orangy shades. I might try this again in a much lighter color.

on 7/20/2003 12:24:00 PM

No thumbs up from me on this product. The lipstick style conceler is a good idea, but it's really hard to put on. Also the shade is like orange and you ahve to smear it in. I don't like this product and i dont think i'll buy it again

on 7/13/2003 6:41:00 PM

I bought this in "neutralizer" and it's a great match for my pale complexion. The concealer is light and yellow-based. It truly delivers its claims of covering up under-eye circles and toning down redness (blemishes). Definitely worth a try!

on 6/3/2003 7:52:00 PM

Wow! try the neutralizer for fair skin does wonders for my undereye circles I buy 4 sticks of this stuff at a time

I thought that the CG Smoothers concealer was pretty good. It did cover pretty well, but it was difficult to blend into my skin in the dryer months. I bought it in "light," but it wasn't very light. It didn't match my skin tone at all. When I tanned a little bit in the summer and my face wasn't dried out it worked exremely well though. (Shade: light)

on 10/26/2002 10:30:00 PM

I actually like this conceler! I got it in light and it maches perfectly, thank god. It goes on really smooth too!

Video Reviews & Tutorials