October 24, 2014 | 1953 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2003 12:24:00 PM More reviews by SweetRazberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No thumbs up from me on this product. The lipstick style conceler is a good idea, but it's really hard to put on. Also the shade is like orange and you ahve to smear it in. I don't like this product and i dont think i'll buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2003 6:41:00 PM More reviews by krissie08

I bought this in "neutralizer" and it's a great match for my pale complexion. The concealer is light and yellow-based. It truly delivers its claims of covering up under-eye circles and toning down redness (blemishes). Definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2003 7:52:00 PM More reviews by isabel14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! try the neutralizer for fair skin does wonders for my undereye circles I buy 4 sticks of this stuff at a time

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2002 12:58:00 PM More reviews by ancient_egyptian22

I thought that the CG Smoothers concealer was pretty good. It did cover pretty well, but it was difficult to blend into my skin in the dryer months. I bought it in "light," but it wasn't very light. It didn't match my skin tone at all. When I tanned a little bit in the summer and my face wasn't dried out it worked exremely well though. (Shade: light)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2002 10:30:00 PM More reviews by gurly_gurl

I actually like this conceler! I got it in light and it maches perfectly, thank god. It goes on really smooth too!