September 1, 2014 | 1264 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Define-A-Brow

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've always had to work with my brows, they're thin and patchy from salon screw ups. I'd usually just fill them in with eyeshadow or eyebrow powder. I heard a lot of hype about this and how it was a MAC dupe. So I saw it a the drugstore and grabbed it.

I really like the pencil, but I just wish there was a lighter shade so it would take less effort of trying to be so careful.

After I use this up, i'll probably go back to eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by dreammode

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before, I never did anything with my brows and then I got really dissatisfied of how they disappeared in photos (particulary when I'm tanned). When I stumble across this I thought it was perfect: no sharpening, true natural colors, small and convienent. I used Dark Brown initally but I had to switch out to Medium Brown, which looked way more natural. It gives me a precise line, easy blendability and after it's set with some clear mascara it stays on all day. However, the staying power is not great sometimes because it can be easily rubbed off if I'm way too oily :(

This is the first brow pencil I've ever tried. I've been using it for the past 1.5 years and I'm probably on my 8th-10th ish pencil right now!! I don't think I'll ever stray from it. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

this brow pencil is absolutely great. it just looks natural unlike many other brow pencils that have that weird unnatural look to it...it's very flattering and fool-proof. the brush is nice to use too BUT it's very flimsy--i had my define-a-brow pencil in my pocket one day and the comb part just broke off. i rarely ever use or like d/s makeup but this is definitely a keeper. i bought this in medium blonde as a replacement for my Shu Uemura seal brown pencil, bc the Shu pencil is wayyy too long to carry in a normal sized makeup pouch. the maybelline pencil will fit anywhere tho, bc it is small.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by tahoechocolate

I have medium brown hair and used this pencil in dark blonde. Weird color match but it lasted all day and was amazing- the tube of it was pretty small, but for the price and ease of application it was really amazing- WOULD repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by xPollyPocketx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this eyebrow pencil now that I bought it in the right color!
a good year ago I bought it in the color light brown, because, well, I have light brown eyebrows. But it was much too red for me. I woulduse it every once in a while because I loved the pencil itself. I finally gave it up because of the color match. Well, just the other day I purchased it in the color medium brown, (I have light brown eyebrows and a medium brown shade hair color.)
and I'm in love with it all over again! I had been planning on buying an anastasia brow pencil ($21.) and I'm so glad I bought the define a brow again first.

UPDATE - although for a pencil this is great and if I ever switch back to a pencil i'm sure i'll love it all over again, I've stopped using it and am now filling my thin brows in with powder - so much more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by heyitskristie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very convenient swivel up packaging. It makes my brows look polished and clean and lasts for hours without rubbing away or fading! My new favorite brow pencil :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by courtinkerbell

I love this eyebrow pencil. I was torn between medium brown and dark brown and I am SO glad I got the medium brown. It looks so good on my eyebrows. I love the tiny point, and even the little brush thing it comes in. I'm obsessed with my eyebrows, and this is by far my favorite pencil (That's saying a lot). The only downside is you have to click up more product every 2 uses or so, so it feels like it goes fast but I got it for $5 so no big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by NoniJade86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuck it is perfect for filling in your eyebrows and it gives perfect definition :) i use it all the time plus it has a cute little eyebrow comb on the end. The colours are good too, ive tried it in dark blonde and light brown. And i bought mine for sale dirt cheap :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by CChest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product works great for me. I have it in light blonde and it doesn't need a sharpener, which is good for travelling. The only downside to this item for me has been that there's not much product and I have to buy it more frequently, so I stock up when it's BOGO.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by esching

Recently I was at the mac store and the makeup artist suggested me to try to fill in my brows. She used the Impeccable Eyebrow pencil and the cost was $15. Woah, no where in the world would I pay $15. I came home on a mission to find a good dupe for the dirty blonde color that I tried on. After a little research online, I found define-a-brow! So glad I found this because the dark blonde color matched perfectly!

The eyebrow pencil has this little comb at the end that is pretty useless. I suggest just using your finger and smooth/soften out the color throughout your brow.