Maybelline Define-A-Brow

4.2

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77400 (Copper Powder), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 5 Lake)

on 9/8/2010 8:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this eyebrow pencil! It's perfect. Perfect colour match, stays on all day and is easy to apply. The comb on the end is an added bonus! I can't say anything bad about it at all.

on 9/5/2010 2:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought it in Dark Brow which is the perfect shade for me.

PROS:
-comes with brow comb
-color selection is good
-its skinny and makes application easy and precise.
-the constancy and look of this liner does not look "drawn on" gives off a natural look especially if you apply w/ upwards strokes very lightly.
-waterproof. sweat proof. it stays put.
-so simple to use. easier than shadow for brows.

CONS:
-when my skin gets more on the oily side the edges of my brows will fade a bit and if i touch em they'll smear a bit so ya thats the sucky part is your oily.

on 8/27/2010 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I got this at SDM on sale for $6.99 and dark brown was the only one on sale. Good thing for me! Well, I tried it and I liked that it made my eyebrows more defined. However, this does not last all day. I put it in the morning at 7am and by 10am, it's pretty much gone. At the end of the day, it looked like I never put anything there at all. I liked that it was cheap and all, but will not purchase again because of it does not last on my eyebrows.

on 8/26/2010 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great dupe for the MAC brow pencils. I'm NC40-42, C40 with dark brown hair and I use this in Dark Brown. It's got a great fine point, is self-sharpening, and comes with a lash comb on the opposite end. The color is great--it's not reddish by any means--and it looks supernatural. Great price and great product!

on 8/24/2010 10:56:00 PM

finally found a replacement for the twin brow pencil in charcoal gray that was discontinued... i have dark brown hair and hate how most dark brown brow pencils come out too red. Black is too harsh so the charcoal gray was perfect. I was using it for years until it recently got discontinued. The dark blonde shade is a close match to the charcoal gray... it is dark enough but not too brown. I don't have any eyebrows due to overplucking as a teen but this makes my brows look very natural... Highly recommend!

on 8/24/2010 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Well, my brows are important to me because I have ugly ones lol. This product is WOW. I bought the brown shade and it just matches me perfectly. The way I use it is almost like retro brows somewhat thick and natural and this pencil delivers! Well, you can use it lightly to draw your brows because it goes on dark but I dont mind it. I learned how to use this pencil in just a second. The only thing I dont like about this pencil is that its too small and thin. It doesnt last me long since I use it everyday. Maybe Maybelline could reduce the price or make it look like a real pencil with thicker lead. The brush is also kinda useless? I dont use it. Overall, I love this product!!!!!! My brows always looking good and people always compliment them.

on 8/19/2010 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have repurchased this at least 5 times. The light blonde color is a perfect match for me and the quality of these pencils are very similar to the Mac ones. My only complaint is that I use them up so fast, I wish there was a little more product for the money considering they cost about $8 at my drugstore. Other than that, I love this pencil.

on 8/15/2010 11:00:00 PM

This is very close to perfect. first it comes in a colour light enough to match my brows and not mismatch the hair on my head, which is a big deal. second it is self sharpening= conveinence,neatness. Third it is thin enough to create hair like strokes. fourth it has staying power. the only cons are miniscule, the brush could be better likethe ones on th rimmel penicls and the pencil can dry but no big deal just roll up some more.

on 8/12/2010 12:55:00 AM

I've repurchased this twice already, that's how much I like it. My eyebrows: sparse, uneven, patchy. Yuck.

The absolute best part of this pencil is the fact it's a no sharpen, twist up style. Having to sharpen an eyebrow pencil is just awful to me considering how much you end up wasting and how imprecise your lines can get.

I think this pencil appears natural, I'm using the shade Dark Brown for my half asian coloring. It's a breeze to apply because it has such a slim tip, and the intensity is easily controllable.

I don't much use the comb on the end but that could be handy.
Take it from someone who NEEDS to fill in her brows (and even extend them..yes they are that bad), this is a great pencil for creating a natural full brow.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

My favorite eyebrow pencil. Easy to use and apply. I've bought so many.

Popular Brows Products