MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre

4.2

Isodocecane, dimethicone, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, quaternium-90 bentonite, dimethicone silylate, octyldodecanol, silica, trihydroxystearin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, carnauba wax, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens ferric ferroxyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 1/29/2009 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is great as an eyeshadow primer. The color is the same as UDPP. I used it instead of my UDPP and it made my shadow last all day. It's not dry like UDPP and I thought it might crease but it didn't. I wore it over 12 hours before I washed my face and my shadows looked great and were still vibrant. I will definitely be buying more shades. I love it!

on 1/26/2009 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I use Soft Ochre as a base for all my eye shadows. It keeps my shadows fresh all day and colors show up more vibrant on my lids. Soft Ochre is yellow based, super blendable. Now I want Bare Study as well.

on 1/17/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product as a base for neutral eye shadows. It helps the shadows to last all day and not crease. I don't use every day. So I'm sure it will take a long time to run out off. But if I ever do I will definitely repurchase.

on 1/16/2009 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love using this when I am doing more neutral looks this is my go to Paint pot! Last all day like all the others and creates a nice matte natural base for the shadow!

on 1/11/2009 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

At first, I hated it. Maybe its because I was using it during the summer. It felt oily on my lids. I used it as a base and I had difficulty blending my eyeshadows when I had it on...I told a friend of mines that I was going to give it to her because it wasn't working for me...(it is now around winter time) 2 weeks b4 I gave it to her, I started using it again. OMG, it was like a total new product. I used it one week straight and I had no problems! I also used it as a base w/o my UDPP. It went on smoothly on my lids. It dried softly on my lids and I was able to blend my eyeshadows seamlessly! I was like "damn! i shouldn't have said I would give it to her". But a promise is a promise. Believe you me, I had a hard time letting go. Definately repurchase uhgain.

on 1/10/2009 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I use this as a base for my eyeshadow and it lasts pretty much all day. It's a little light for my skin but my shadows really adhere to it very well.

I will continue to use it as a base for now but I think I will purchase Urban Decay Primer Potion eventually but will wear this over it once I do.

Edit: So I tried UDPP and it def did not really work on me. It lasted much longer once I put the paint pot over it. But definitely, I will use this with UDPP or just this alone.

on 1/10/2009 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This primer is more yellow toned. My eyeshadows are not as vibrant with this primer compared to UDPP. I'm not big on the texture of this stuff either.. it's a cream but doesn't glide on effortlessly.
--------
update: i'm going to try this stuff again because i think i wasn't letting it warm up enough to glide on.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Es el primer paint pot que compro, y compre este porque es el mas parecido al color de mi piel, porque painterly era muy rosado para mi. Y uso esto tooooodos los dias, para cualquier look que me vaya a hacer con maquillaje. La verdad que lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados.

on 1/4/2009 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love MAC Paint pots. I also have them in Painterly, Delft, and Perky. I bought this shade because of the Golden tones in my NC35 skintone. It still is a bit light, but it neutralizes my eye lid color. Its very creamy and easy to apply with a brush like the 242. However it does crease a bit after a few hours. The packaging is beautiful.

on 12/29/2008 6:39:00 PM

I love to use this as my base almost all the time. I think it is the perfect color.