August 23, 2014 | 1838 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2007 10:54:00 AM More reviews by mk80

stopped using it once in a while too... it just doesn't seem to clean anything... using up the bottle while shaving legs...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by lindylu22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A great gentle cleanser, but I personally like a cleanser that removes every trace of makeup and oil. I know this is probably best for the skin, but I like a stronger cleanser. My skin is too oily for this, but if I were to one day have dry skin or sunburned skin this would be the first thing I would go to the store and buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by puppyciao23

It's probably very good for sensitive skin but it didn't really get my face that clean, and the fact that it doesn't foam bothered me (and now I'm using purity made simple which doesn't foam yet still gets my face clean, so it's not just the fact that it didn't foam...)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by amber_nussbaum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this! After trying many, many cleansers this is the one that works for me! About half the time I use it I mix it with baking soda to get some nice exfoliation. I highly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2007 9:26:00 AM More reviews by sweetums

I decided to try to this product because of the good reviews and because I have very sensitive skin. I have oily, sensitive skin. I will say that the product is good for sensitive skin- I had no irritations or anything. However, Cetaphil made my skin more oily than it already was and I felt like it was not cleansing my face like it should, even after rinsing with warm water. My skin still felt dirty.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2007 4:44:00 AM More reviews by erotic_snail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is fairly normal, no breakouts, the occasional dry patch when I mistreat it but otherwise it's good. I don't have a problem with cleansers irritating my skin, so all I seek in a cleanser is one that will remove grime and make up.
Anything on top of that is a bonus.
This doesn't fit my criteria. I use toner afterwards and always find a HEAP of make up. It's disgusting actually!
Even if I use my beloved TBS wash cloth this removes nothing.
I'm glad this is a godsend for the girls with sensitive skin, but if you seek the same criteria I do then this isn't the best choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by mayanollie

Love this! My skin is acne-prone but also drys out easily, and this is gentle enough for both. I now use it every morning and it doesn't dry out my skin. Since I started using it again, my skin has really been clear and not awfully dry by evening. :) try it if you are thinking about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by PurplePixi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

No nonsense packaging, no nonsense cleanser. This is not the cleanser for waterproof or extremely oily makeup. What it IS.....it's SUPERBLY GENTLE! This is what you would wash with in the morning (when a scrubbing is not called for), after your laser/glycolic treatment, or after your sunburn. My new use for it...my aspirin mask therapy! Not the holy grail "cleanser" but it will always be a staple in my medicine cabinet for sooo many other uses!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by katenabi

S'Alright. I prefer other face wash though. This does make my skin softer though, and its gentle enough for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sslindler

I use this every morning. Makes my skin feel clean and fresh. Doesn't dry it out.