October 25, 2014 | 1721 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by rinstarangel

I really really wanted to love this product, but sadly, it is crap. The mascara tube itself is way too thick and has no shape or grip to it. I like the rubber brush but with the design of this mascara, it's hard to reach the corners of the eyes without smearing it all over your eyes. I need to just stick with DiorShow instead of trying to find something cheaper.

EDIT: I gave this mascara another chance and this time it worked out much better. It made my eyelashes stand out and added length and definition. I have the waterproof version and it tended to flake by the end of the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by lollipopman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't even know why i bought this.. probably because of drew barrymore. It's a really crap mascara. If it did volumize, then it only vol;umises by 0.1 percent. It falkes and as for the waterproof version, it absolutely refuses to budge even with a waterproof eye make up remover. Don't buy this

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by blondie7110

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG drugstore mascara! Great Stuff! Brush is large and picks up a lot of product without clumping when applied. Makes lashes appear thicker and volumous. Took one lippie off because doesn't do much as far as lengthening, but you can layer another mascara to do that. I use MAC Zoom after using LashBlast as the first coat and I have the false eyelash look I'm looking for. This is better than any of the mascaras you will find in the drugstore with primers and I have tried them all!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It does lenghten but I don't think it really volumizes that much. It also flakes and irritates my contacts, will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mellygirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried nearly all available mascaras, from drugstore to department store brands and this is my absolute favorite mascara.

I love the large synthetic bristle wand. It separates and lengthens my lashes and never leaves any icky clumps.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by libby1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate is a strong word so I won't use it here but I extremely dislike this mascara. Partly because of the ultra big and wide packaging that is difficult to keep a hold of while concentrating on applying the crappy mascara. Next, the crappy mascara which I found to be hard to apply (again due to the lid not having any finger grips or at least being slim enough to hold onto) and the formula being hard to get into corners or the brush to slip up onto your upper eyelid when doing your upper lashes. Too much work for such an over-hyped product so it was shucked.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by MissMisfitMary

This product is so over rated. You really get what you pay for. The brush is too fat to get the little guys in the inner corner of my eye. I don't find that it blasts anything.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by isseymiyake

This is an OK product. The applicator is too big for me. It adds volumes, doesn't clump, does smudge but not crazily. On the other hand, it doesn't lengthen or lift the lashes enough. I like mascaras from Max Factor better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by lincra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was eager to try Lash Blast after all the raves it gets. Unfortunately I didn't find anything unique or great about it. It volumized and lengthened my lashes a little bit but not very noticeably, and not as well as a lot of other drugstore mascaras I have tried for that matter. I gave it to my mom who didn't like it either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by bbdee

I knew i would end up trying this mascara some day
Ive been using it for about 3 days now, and i love it!
It lengthens and plumps just like it says.
the brush can sometimes be a bit too big to handle, but
i love the packaging!
It was a bit pricey, but it's worth it.
I love the fact that it doesnt smudge, and that it can hold
a curl very nicely.
I would definitely buy this again.