August 28, 2014 | 1705 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by margaretchantel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I despise this mascara. The whole wand thing is a novelty. It's way too akward to use, and I think I had a lot of difficulty removing it. I've only used it twice and it was a while back but I haven't used it since.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

This stuff flakes madly the instant after I apply it. Also, the gigantic brush and tube are a pain to handle. It takes several strokes to coat the lashes...and then 5 minutes later your eyes are full of annoying flakes. I bought this instead of Maybelline Colossal because the Colossal tube broke on me only 1 month after purchase. But these flakes are completely unacceptable. I'm going back to Rimmel!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2009 4:33:00 AM More reviews by keidear

After hearing people on youtube recommend this product, I thought I'd give it a try. The mascara tube is pretty fat and bulky which I'm not used to. The first time I tried it, I was hugely disappointed. With a couple layers, it didn't even look like I put any mascara on. But, after a couple tries, I realized it took about 5-10 layers to get my desired look: long, thick, no clumps lashes. My mom's noticed from across the dinner table and my boyfriend keeps complimenting me on how nice my eyelashes look. Despite the results, I don't think it's worth the effort and time it takes to layer this stuff on. I think there's mascaras out there that will get the ideal results without the 10 layer effort. I'll use up the mascara since I bought it anyway and it does give desired results, but I won't be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by littlelegs86

I have been using this mascara for about a month and I must say, I am pleasantly surprised with the results! This is the best mascara that I've used so far. It creates a boost of volume in my lashes and thickens them at the root too. I have noticed a little bit of clumping but the clumps usually go away after sweeping the wand through a few times. The one downfall to this would be the packaging. I like the orange colour and the shape of the bottle but I think the handle is a little too small (and I have SMALL hands). It is kind of hard to hold and I find myself dropping the wand or fumbling with it when switching eyes. Overall, I really like this product - and have recommended it to my friends

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by fauxdiamonds

The mascara worked will for a few weeks, but after the mascara inside and on the wand are exposed, over time I noticed it started flaking and clumping a few minutes after i put it on. I only use mascara once at the begining of the day, so the quality of this product tends to go downhill fast. Wont be buying this one again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by w1lk1ns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I am a fan of big, thick, black lashes and this brush gives me just that. I do have to admit it can clump up but it is easily fixable. I was previously using a Clinique mascara but that stuff stinks compared to Lash Blast. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by piccolozt

I've tried numerous mascaras and i must say this is the best one i've stumbled on. I was at a friend's house and had to borrow her cg lash blast, and that first experience got me hooked. it was so light i felt like i wasn't wearing anything at all, but my, did my lashes explode:)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Sarrellie

When I first heard about this mascara I was so excited. I love my lashes with volume, I look for mascaras that will really make my eye lashes stand out. This does the job but it's really clumpy. I had to keep picking at my lashes which I think defeats the purpose. I stopped using this and instead bought Rimmel Extra Super Lash which I find works soooo much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by GlamItUp23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is incredible! Believe me, I've tried many mascaras, and this one did it! I love it because I'm a fan of big, thick lashes, and I can layer on coats and it doesn't clump! But just by applying it, I can also tell that it could be used for a more natural look. Since I've used it, I've actually gotten compliments about my "really pretty" eyelashes. Plus, you can't beat the price for something that works this good!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by amberm0613

I have only used this in the waterproof but it is the best waterprrof that I have ever used. It makes my lashes look beautiful and really is waterproof! My only complaint is that it is a little clumpy occasionally. But it cleans up well and fixing the clumps is a snap!