Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

I haven't tried that many mascaras in my lifetime, but this one is surely a keeper for me! It has made the biggest impact in my limited experience, from what I can recall, and I would definitely buy this again when there is a sale for it. I bought the waterproof version, and for me personally, it does not smudge at all...and in fact has great staying power...probably too great because I admit it's a little more difficult to remove. The mascara wand brush is pretty unique and a bit chunky, but it separates my eyelashes well and coats it evenly. I was happy with it before I had the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, but the combination of the two are amazing! I no longer have a need for false eyelashes anymore! My eyelashes are sadly sparse and not long at all, but I am happy at the results that this mascara provides! =)

Love love love this mascara. This is the best that I have found. It goes on easily and my lashes looks amazing!!!

on 1/27/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Warm

My latest favorite. I love to try New Mascaras. Found this while playing in my little sister's makeup bag. Then checked my youngest sisters MU bag. She had one too! Had to try it. I was very impressed. I don't have long or thick lashes w/o mascara. Takes curling an layering to make them look presentable.

I don't have to use my lash curler w/this product. Perfect separation. Also easy layering. I don't have to rush to make sure the product doesn't dry out before I'm done. I really like it. Not my HG...still looking.

on 1/27/2009 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I do not understand what the hype is about this mascara. It did nothing for my lashes....will keep looking for a good one!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the mascara I am not using regularly. I like it a lot, but it doesn't do anything miraculous although I also don't really expect it too. It can get a little clumpy when it starts drying out, but other than that it is a good consistency and works well for me.

on 1/27/2009 4:09:00 PM

My all-time favorite mascara. It works, it stays on without smearing, and it lasts all day. Plus, I've had it since summer 2008 and my first tube still hasn't run out. I love it.

on 1/27/2009 3:16:00 AM

I've read a lot of reviews on this and I have to wonder if I just got a couple of great tubes of mascara. It coats and separates my lashes well (I still have to use Lash Discovery for the inner lashes because the wand is huge). I have no clumps, flakes or wearing off at the lash line. I use it with my Shu Uemera curler and it holds the curl pretty well. In fact I got the black and the brown of this, I liked it that much.

Fantastic Mascara! Really does define each individual lash very well! made my lashes look fuller and longer! Love the unique brush!

on 1/26/2009 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love this brush!! doesnt clump together like the "feather" brushes. it is a plastic bristle brush!! it made me lashes LONGER too!! and its not that expensive and you can find it EVERYWHERE!!

on 1/26/2009 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

overall, the one of theee best mascaras i've ever tried.
it makes my lashes so full and amazinggg(:
defff recommend.