October 2, 2014 | 927 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It does lenghten but I don't think it really volumizes that much. It also flakes and irritates my contacts, will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mellygirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried nearly all available mascaras, from drugstore to department store brands and this is my absolute favorite mascara.

I love the large synthetic bristle wand. It separates and lengthens my lashes and never leaves any icky clumps.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by libby1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate is a strong word so I won't use it here but I extremely dislike this mascara. Partly because of the ultra big and wide packaging that is difficult to keep a hold of while concentrating on applying the crappy mascara. Next, the crappy mascara which I found to be hard to apply (again due to the lid not having any finger grips or at least being slim enough to hold onto) and the formula being hard to get into corners or the brush to slip up onto your upper eyelid when doing your upper lashes. Too much work for such an over-hyped product so it was shucked.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by MissMisfitMary

This product is so over rated. You really get what you pay for. The brush is too fat to get the little guys in the inner corner of my eye. I don't find that it blasts anything.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by isseymiyake

This is an OK product. The applicator is too big for me. It adds volumes, doesn't clump, does smudge but not crazily. On the other hand, it doesn't lengthen or lift the lashes enough. I like mascaras from Max Factor better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by lincra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was eager to try Lash Blast after all the raves it gets. Unfortunately I didn't find anything unique or great about it. It volumized and lengthened my lashes a little bit but not very noticeably, and not as well as a lot of other drugstore mascaras I have tried for that matter. I gave it to my mom who didn't like it either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by bbdee

I knew i would end up trying this mascara some day
Ive been using it for about 3 days now, and i love it!
It lengthens and plumps just like it says.
the brush can sometimes be a bit too big to handle, but
i love the packaging!
It was a bit pricey, but it's worth it.
I love the fact that it doesnt smudge, and that it can hold
a curl very nicely.
I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 3:22:00 AM More reviews by hanabi318

This mascara is pretty good. I like the orange packaging, it's a unique design. The brush is big, but I don't have a problem with it. I kinda like the rubber bristles, there is no clumping when I apply it. What I like about this mascara is that it holds my curl, and lengthens and defines my lashes. I would buy this mascara again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by aries41587

I look for length in my mascaras and this one delivers much more. I get length, volume and separation of my lashes. One coat is perfect for a natural look and a second coat is more dramatic. It washes off pretty easily too. The only downside to this mascara is that the ends of my lashes can sometimes become a little thicker than I want but I can fix it with a eyelash comb. Lashblast gives you a lot for the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Queenofskate

This product is generally pretty good, it does smudge on me a little bit...but I think the fact that it holds my curl is like a 10 plus. Haha, well some good things are that it lengthens like mad, it adds some volume and it darkens. However, on my lashes it also kinda made them smudge underneath my eye...Finally, its hard to get off. Like all waterproof mascaras, you should invest in a waterproof makeup remover cause this one is especially hard to get off