December 18, 2014 | 825 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Valsharae

I love this Mascara! I've never bought the Waterproof version, and never will, but the regular Lash Blast is just great for my eyelashes. I love the brush - it separates my lashes beautifully, and always makes my eyes look better after an application. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Shadowline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been testing out drugstore versions of mascara because I can't justify spending $30 for my Chanel Inmitable. I have to say, this isn't the worst mascara I've ever used but it has some problems. The good: I really like the new trend of showing the wand - and the rubber wand is great. It's slightly too large for me, however, and like other reviewers have mentioned, its hard to get smooth application in the corners of my eyes and forget the bottom lashes. It doesn't flake and it doesn't clump. The orange packaging lets me find on my vanity super quick. The real problem is the consistency of the mascara itself - my favorite mascaras have a thicker texture, almost gel like. LashBlast is a bit too watery to really volumize the way it claims. I got my tube for $5 - it does the job but I can't wholeheartedly recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by twinx31

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked my first tube alot. Then I bought the waterprof by mistake BIG MISTAKE I really did not like that at all. Now I am so so on my latest tube it is fair but not great kind dry and very clumpy bad coverage. Dont think I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually tried the waterproof version of this mascara and fell in love with it..as for this one...MEH not so much...it does NOTHING for my eyelashes..like I said the waterproof version is EXCELLENT...not sure why this one just isn't....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 10:56:00 AM More reviews by ifyouknew518

i loveee the orange contaner it comes it

this is the best mascara i have ever tried. it lengthens like no tomorrow. and doesnt clump.

i got 2 for the price of one at walmart. this mascara is definitely a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by rinstarangel

I really really wanted to love this product, but sadly, it is crap. The mascara tube itself is way too thick and has no shape or grip to it. I like the rubber brush but with the design of this mascara, it's hard to reach the corners of the eyes without smearing it all over your eyes. I need to just stick with DiorShow instead of trying to find something cheaper.

EDIT: I gave this mascara another chance and this time it worked out much better. It made my eyelashes stand out and added length and definition. I have the waterproof version and it tended to flake by the end of the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by lollipopman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't even know why i bought this.. probably because of drew barrymore. It's a really crap mascara. If it did volumize, then it only vol;umises by 0.1 percent. It falkes and as for the waterproof version, it absolutely refuses to budge even with a waterproof eye make up remover. Don't buy this

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by blondie7110

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG drugstore mascara! Great Stuff! Brush is large and picks up a lot of product without clumping when applied. Makes lashes appear thicker and volumous. Took one lippie off because doesn't do much as far as lengthening, but you can layer another mascara to do that. I use MAC Zoom after using LashBlast as the first coat and I have the false eyelash look I'm looking for. This is better than any of the mascaras you will find in the drugstore with primers and I have tried them all!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It does lenghten but I don't think it really volumizes that much. It also flakes and irritates my contacts, will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mellygirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried nearly all available mascaras, from drugstore to department store brands and this is my absolute favorite mascara.

I love the large synthetic bristle wand. It separates and lengthens my lashes and never leaves any icky clumps.