April 19, 2014 | 1833 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 10:31:00 PM More reviews by theburlesqueshow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome mascara. Doesn't clump AT ALL, no matter how many coats I use, makes my lashes look more intense and long. I recommended this to my extremely picky mother and she now loves it, if that matters to anyone. Besides that, the only downside is it doesn't make my lashes as thick as I'd like. That and CoverGirl tests on animals in the most cruel way possible.

I heard so many raves for this mascara and I'm so glad I bought this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Goatjunky

Love this mascara. I have tried many and this is the one for me. I read another review that said this seems to work the best during the first few weeks of purchase and have found that to be true for me also. but at this price I dont mind buying more, more often. Never flakes or smudges, comes off easily, and makes my lashes look lush and I have sparse lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by RhoRho

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OK, I'm addicted to mascara! I have tried them all, from the super cheap to the super expensive, and I really like this one! It makes my lashes long and fat, and it comes off easily enough. I agree with other reviewers about the brush being too fat though. But, for the price, definitely give this one a whirl.

Oh, and I just bought the "Lash Blast Luxe" which supposedly has "shimmer" along with color. Meh, not so much. I got the redish shimmer one, and I really couldn't tell it added anything. I really like the super black color much, much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sparkleshimmer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara. I don't feel the need to look for a better one, as I usually do. I've purchased expensive mascara in the past, and did not have better results than I do with Lash Blast.

For me-- the first few weeks of use gives amazing results. Separates, lengthens,etc, but I find it drying out on me pretty quick. But, I think that's just a humidity (or lack of) problem in my home. The color is very black, and I like that, as well as the design of the wand. But the tube is a little bulky to hold.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara. For those who don't want to shell out the money for Diorshow or some other expensive mascara, this is the holy grail for you. It makes my lashes so long and thick, people sometimes ask if they're fake and I get compliments on them all the time when I wear it. If you're an expensive mascara junkie, you should buy this anyway to keep as a less expensive alternative you can take out with you and not feel too bad if it gets lost.

***Update: It gets flakey very quickly, so you'll have to get new tubes pretty often. Still a good product though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by ProductNymphet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I've been using this mascara since the day it was released. Before that I was wearing Dior show. This mascara adds tons of volume. it makes my lashes look so much thicker. The formula is like a cross between a gel and a cream. The brush is thick and plastic with spikes that separate the lashes. I can wear this an entire day with out looking like a raccoon. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in navy blue.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by macaston

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall, this mascara was ok. i found that it took more time to apply because if u apply it quickly it clumps. i liked how it made my lashes dark and dramatic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by parislovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I have tried. It lengthens, volumnizes, and just brightens up my eyes. Since I have pretty good natural eyelashes, this makes 'em look even better!

It can clump if you don't use the brush correctly so just take your time :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara a lot. It doesn't weigh down my eyelashes, the only downside is that its so hard to remove but other wise it is a very good mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by princessloops

SO I bought this and Maybeline Colossal. This one does a little more for ME. Although I am pleased with both. It seems as if this one is more friendly if you like to use a lot of coats for a dramatic look and the wand is much easier to use for me. It does not flake smudge or give you raccoon eyes at all. My all time favorite Mascara is Lancome Hypnose but I am trying to get myself on a budget and it seems like this will keep me Happy. Maybe my HG I will come back and update if anything changes. Happy Mascara searching. Give it a try you have nothing to loose for the price and even OPRAH loves this stuff. = )