Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This comes third to my favourite mascara, Covergirl Super Thick Lash and second fav, Max Factor 2000 Calorie. It holdes curl, gives natural volume and definition, but for some drama I need to put on at least 3 coats. I find the packaging annoying...can't figure out why they need to make it so big! I'm not a fan of the new plastic bristles all the companies insist on for their mascaras nowadays - I don't find them as effective in reaching the lashes and giving oomph...and I can't replace the wand with another mascara wand that I prefer because the packaging is so huge.

Edit: Unfortunately, I can't continue to use this as I've developed a sensitivity to it...red, itchy and irritated eyes!

on 1/31/2009 8:00:00 PM

I like this mascara. I have oily skin and most other mascaras will flake or smudge on me. I also work out almost every day - and this mascara never budges! I never find any under my eyes. This mascara does not give dramatic results for me, but nicely adds a bit of volume without clumps.
Until I find something else that stays put, is gentle, and doesn't clump like lash blast - I'll keep purchasing this!

on 1/31/2009 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I found the huge brush cumbersome and could barely use it. In fact, I threw it away.

on 1/30/2009 4:45:00 PM

Ok. So I bought this product because I heard a lot of good reviews about it, but when I bought it and tried it? It was no difference. The smell was the worst part. It gave me a horrible head ache all day and the product wasn't even that good. I've only used it twice and I haven't touched it ever since and no i will not be buying this product again.

on 1/30/2009 4:20:00 PM

The only drugstore mascara I have bought repeatedly - at this price you can guiltlessly buy a fresh one every month. It works - long, dark lashes - no chunks and no flakes.

on 1/30/2009 2:49:00 PM

Not really what I thought this was going to be. It is very difficult to apply because the brush is LOADED with the mascara. Now, I dont know about other people's lashes, but this made my lashes clump together it made me look like I only have 4 lashes.

whatever..... for $10 for tube it was too expensive for what it is.

next!

on 1/30/2009 9:28:00 AM

This is the best mascara that I have found. It really lengthens and volumizes my lashes without being too thick or clumpy. I love it!

on 1/30/2009 12:13:00 AM

I love this stuff...
It's really annoying if the eye make up smudges at the end of the day..
This product(water-proof, NEVER smudge, at least ,on me..
Girls, go get it....

on 1/29/2009 11:52:00 PM

I mostly buy high end makeup, but decided to try lash blast when I saw it 2 for $10 at Target, and because of the rave reviews on here. It was love at first swipe and is very comparative to many of my high end mascaras and in many cases superior. My lashes were long and flake free, unlike other mascaras like eh hem Dior Show.

on 1/28/2009 3:06:00 PM

I am in love with this mascara. I've tried Givenchy, Dior, Chanel, Fresh, Imju, Too Faced, Tarte....you name it I've tried it. And this one actually impressed me. You def. need two coats but it never smudges or runs or flakes....it's awesome for 6 bucks a tube!

Video Reviews & Tutorials