Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 1/27/2009 4:09:00 PM

My all-time favorite mascara. It works, it stays on without smearing, and it lasts all day. Plus, I've had it since summer 2008 and my first tube still hasn't run out. I love it.

on 1/27/2009 3:16:00 AM

I've read a lot of reviews on this and I have to wonder if I just got a couple of great tubes of mascara. It coats and separates my lashes well (I still have to use Lash Discovery for the inner lashes because the wand is huge). I have no clumps, flakes or wearing off at the lash line. I use it with my Shu Uemera curler and it holds the curl pretty well. In fact I got the black and the brown of this, I liked it that much.

Fantastic Mascara! Really does define each individual lash very well! made my lashes look fuller and longer! Love the unique brush!

on 1/26/2009 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love this brush!! doesnt clump together like the "feather" brushes. it is a plastic bristle brush!! it made me lashes LONGER too!! and its not that expensive and you can find it EVERYWHERE!!

on 1/26/2009 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

overall, the one of theee best mascaras i've ever tried.
it makes my lashes so full and amazinggg(:
defff recommend.

on 1/26/2009 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really don't like this. I got it BOGO at Walgreens. The wand is way too big to get the small lashes, and clumps like CRAZY! Yuck. I much prefer Lash Exact. Will never repurchase.
Edit 2/12/11 - I have a much different opinion of this mascara now. I'm upgrading my rating to 4 lippies. It's not my HG, but I would buy it again if it was on sale. What I've found with most mascaras is that when they are new, the brush tends to grab too much mascara. About a month or so later, the mascara dries out a bit and it's much easier to use. What I like about this mascara is that it really separates and lengthens. For me, my lashes are already pretty long, so I needed volume. L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black is my HG because it gives volume, but if you are looking for something to separate, this is a really good mascara and it doesn't smudge at all on me anymore.

on 1/26/2009 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this mascara! It makes my naturally very long but sparse eylashes look very full. It actually creates eyelashes where none are! Definitely my HG mascara.

on 1/26/2009 1:49:00 AM

I had jury duty in April and one of the other jurors had AMAZING lashes, so I asked her what she used and she pulled this out of her purse! I knew I had to try it.

It really makes my lashes stand out. The brush makes all the difference. It's the drugstore version of DiorShow. :)

on 1/24/2009 9:37:00 PM

Pros: Best mascara, I've ever used , no need for falsies.

Cons: It flakes like crazy! Imposible to wear with contacts. Specially long wear contacts.

on 1/24/2009 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

The absolute best mascara I have ever tried, hands down. It thickens & lengthens without clumps. I love this!

Popular Mascaras