Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 1/26/2009 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love this brush!! doesnt clump together like the "feather" brushes. it is a plastic bristle brush!! it made me lashes LONGER too!! and its not that expensive and you can find it EVERYWHERE!!

on 1/26/2009 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

overall, the one of theee best mascaras i've ever tried.
it makes my lashes so full and amazinggg(:
defff recommend.

on 1/26/2009 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really don't like this. I got it BOGO at Walgreens. The wand is way too big to get the small lashes, and clumps like CRAZY! Yuck. I much prefer Lash Exact. Will never repurchase.
Edit 2/12/11 - I have a much different opinion of this mascara now. I'm upgrading my rating to 4 lippies. It's not my HG, but I would buy it again if it was on sale. What I've found with most mascaras is that when they are new, the brush tends to grab too much mascara. About a month or so later, the mascara dries out a bit and it's much easier to use. What I like about this mascara is that it really separates and lengthens. For me, my lashes are already pretty long, so I needed volume. L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black is my HG because it gives volume, but if you are looking for something to separate, this is a really good mascara and it doesn't smudge at all on me anymore.

on 1/26/2009 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this mascara! It makes my naturally very long but sparse eylashes look very full. It actually creates eyelashes where none are! Definitely my HG mascara.

on 1/26/2009 1:49:00 AM

I had jury duty in April and one of the other jurors had AMAZING lashes, so I asked her what she used and she pulled this out of her purse! I knew I had to try it.

It really makes my lashes stand out. The brush makes all the difference. It's the drugstore version of DiorShow. :)

on 1/24/2009 9:37:00 PM

Pros: Best mascara, I've ever used , no need for falsies.

Cons: It flakes like crazy! Imposible to wear with contacts. Specially long wear contacts.

on 1/24/2009 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

The absolute best mascara I have ever tried, hands down. It thickens & lengthens without clumps. I love this!

on 1/23/2009 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I will start by saying that the wand is as big as a toilet scrubber. When I put this up to my eye, it's even bigger than my eye. My lashes are short, stubborn lashes..so if your lashes are like mine this will not be the mascara for you.

I said I'd repurchase...but if I found something better i'd think twice.

I do like how this doesn't make my lashes gloopy...but it tends to dry out and make my lashes look spidery after a few hours.

It separates my lashes fine.....but alas the brush gets clumps of product on the end and that ends up on my non-graceful face....which is a pita to get off.

It would be nice to make a brush that had nubbies or something on the end to help us with fine lashes in the corners...oh well.
Anyway...I'm not gonna fault it for the end clumps because most all mascara wands get that same thing.

It's not aweful...it's not awesome...it's just middle of the road.

on 1/23/2009 9:21:00 PM

Let me just say I LOVE THIS BRUSH!
The bristles work great at separating lashes and coating evenly the formula is a great lengthening formula but so/so on volume, Id definitely buy this again :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials