Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 2/8/2009 7:31:00 PM

I love this mascara! Best one i have tried, even though it isn't waterproof it stays on all day. It covers all of my lashes and makes them huge! Even on my bottom lashes, the brush is amazing. I love the packaging and the product. This is my HG mascara!

I ended up throwing this out. The brush is way too big for good control. Everythime I applied this, I got mascara on my upper eyelids...not pretty. The formula is ok, but after a few hours of wear, I always ended up with raccoon eyes. I will stick with my Max Factor :)

i like this mascara, and i love the brush, i dont think it is the holy grale of mascaras like some people think, but i already have long lashes and it doesnt do all that much,

on 2/7/2009 2:48:00 AM

Didn't realize what I was missing! It made my lashes so long and so thick and soft without clumps that this might be my new HG! I don't think I'll stray away from DS brands now.

on 2/6/2009 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Just can't believe I failed to write a review for my very favorite mascara. Adds both volume & length w/o clumps. Build up several coats and looks like false lashes. My clients love it. And I keep one tube in my bathroom for me. The brush is easy to apply, seperate, and minimal clumps. Try Lash Exact or Volume Exact if you just want either volume or length.

on 2/6/2009 12:21:00 PM

I really enjoy this product! It gave me length and volume. However, the brush is a bit BIG causing my upper eye lid to get residue. I would recommend it.

on 2/6/2009 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think this mascara is OK.. its not GREAT i wouldn't mind if i got stuck using it again... its just that i don't think this product was made to keep those with small asian eyes in mind. The brush is just WAY too big and its so hard to maneuver. The formula is fine i guess... i did notice some length and volume but again, i've had better and i wouldn't repurchase. This doesn't live up to the hype for me.

on 2/4/2009 8:46:00 PM

I must admit, I like this a lot more than I thought I would! It's my first drug store mascara, and I was previously using Diorshow so I totally expected this to not live up to the hype I had heard. But for me, it works! It gives similar results to my Dior (maybe even better), but unlike the Dior, it's not flaking under my eye within 2 hours, which was really bothering me. Considering it's less than half the price, I'm impressed! I think I'll stick with it for awhile!

on 2/4/2009 5:12:00 PM

In general, I like this mascara - the very black is indeed quite black. It goes on relatively clump free, the big brush is nice. This doesn't lengthen my lashes or thicken them as well as Benefit BadGal (which is what I was using before this) but it does a better job of thickening then some of the more natural looking mascaras (like Clinique's Naturally Glossy). This is gentle on you lashes, won't dry them up and break them but I find it VERY flaky. I barely touch my eyes and it looks like I sprinkled soot on my cheeks. I probably wouldn't buy this again.

on 2/3/2009 12:05:00 AM

I love this mascara. The huge brush is hard to get used to, I did poke myself in the eye the first few times. But once you've got the hang of it: beautiful. Gives me amazing volume and length in a deep black color. I love huge dramatic lashes, my lashes are naturally thick and long, and applying this by wiggling it at the root and sweeping up really makes an impact. Creates and holds a curl nicely. The plastic wand also combs through the lashes nicely and doesn't leave clumps. Doesn't irritate my sometimes sensitive eyes either. The orange tube is kinda big and obnoxious but oh well.

Video Reviews & Tutorials