April 19, 2014 | 998 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by GlamItUp23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is incredible! Believe me, I've tried many mascaras, and this one did it! I love it because I'm a fan of big, thick lashes, and I can layer on coats and it doesn't clump! But just by applying it, I can also tell that it could be used for a more natural look. Since I've used it, I've actually gotten compliments about my "really pretty" eyelashes. Plus, you can't beat the price for something that works this good!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by amberm0613

I have only used this in the waterproof but it is the best waterprrof that I have ever used. It makes my lashes look beautiful and really is waterproof! My only complaint is that it is a little clumpy occasionally. But it cleans up well and fixing the clumps is a snap!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by SouthernBelleAdele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good mascara, but it smells funny. I also don't like the gigantor tube, but I understand that the tube is big so it fits the gigantor brush, which I do like. The big brush allows you to create amazing thick lashes. However, another gripe is that it dries really quickly, and when it dries, my lashes feel stiff. It also flakes throughout the day, and it's hard to wash off. It's not good for everyday wear. It's good for a night out, and I would probably buy it again. I just wouldn't wear it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 10:04:00 AM More reviews by talveira

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best mascara I've ever used. Even better than the high end brands like Chanel, Lancome and YSL. Believe me I've tried them all and this one is simply the BEST!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 7:14:00 AM More reviews by xBrunetteBarbie

My HG Mascara! Believe the hype!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by kitkat88

hands down the best drugstore mascara EVER!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by itsmethuy89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. No clumps and quickly dries. After curling my eyelashes, I apply this mascara and it immediately keeps my lashes up. I HIGHLY recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 5:29:00 AM More reviews by skslfksl

this mascara is really good for volume, really good! i got one in black, waterproof. it holds curls really good n lasts the whole day. cant ask for more right? but i dont like how the wand is soo huge i mean humongous! its even hard to grip on it sometimes, no im kidding. but its really difficult to get the lower lashes without making a big mess. so what i do is curl my lashes first, then apply cover girl lash blast on upper lashes in a zigzag motion so it wont clump, and then apply cover girl lash exact on lower lashes. and the result is amazing, really! the reason for doing that is because lash exact has smaller, leaner brush that helps get all the small lashes, and its lengthening formula. However, this is just me and my way you do not need to follow it. i just hoped i helped =)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by roskandy

The tube for this is an obnoxious orange and super thick, so it's not great for travel (so bulky, agh!). But the mascara is pretty good--it holds curl (mostly... but my lashes are very anti-curl), and it definitely lengthens my lashes. I haven't had any major clumping problems. The thing I don't like? The wand kinda hurts sometimes--maybe it's because of the rubber pulling on my lashes? I haven't had problems with it drying out in the tube, but it's hard to tell when it's closed all the way.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by lynngaff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

okay so this stuff does kind of work. I have thick but not long lashes. This does not extend them very far. Clumpy, does not last long, and I hate the brush.

I rated the price expensive because since it dries up so quickly It was good the first couple of times I used it I would be better off buying a top quality mascara that last longer than repeatedly buying this.

Its clumpy on my eyes. Thats a no no.

The bristles on the brush are to close together and there are too many. They are also too short. When the product gets old the brush makes it hard to put the mascara on the eyelashes.