November 24, 2014 | 1798 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Curveskill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me just say I LOVE THIS BRUSH!
The bristles work great at separating lashes and coating evenly the formula is a great lengthening formula but so/so on volume, Id definitely buy this again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by lcatala2

This stuff is actually great. Very hard to believe that it is from Cover Girl. I suggest buying the waterproof version bc it has more wax and helps curled lashes stay up longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by godfreygirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WOW!!! I just LOVE this one. I thought it would end up with all the other mascaras I've tried over the years that claimed it lengthened. This one actually DOES. I saw it with the first stroke when applying it. If you do want longer eyelashes....and what woman doesn't....this is the one to get. If there are others better for a similar price, I would like to know about them. Sometimes a couple of lashes might stick together, but I don't know of any mascara that can keep this from happening....but it's worth it. I just use my TweezerMan metal eyelash comb and that takes care of that. It flakes a bit on me when it first dries, but just I just use my makeup brush to get it off. But I do have longer lashes with this AND it curls them too. I just LOVE this stuff. It's the only one I'll be buying unless something better comes along....maybe something that makes mine twice as thick AND lengthens, doesn't clump ANY, doesn't flake and is just perfect. But I won't hold my breath for that. This is as good as it gets for now I think....love, love, love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by cheerdancegirl12

Pretty good mascara. I have very long lashes and it curls pretty well. No flaking, just a little bit of clumps. Comes off easy which I like. It does give some length just a pretty good mascara. No complaints.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by jessca84

I like Lash Blast. The giant wand amuses me, and it's not really hard to use. I'm still holding out for that truly transformative mascara, though, if it even exists.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Azmarante

I got the CoverGirl Lashblast Non-Waterproof in Black Brown.
I bought this product for about $7-8 dollars.

This is a not a very good mascara for beginners. The wand is very difficult to control since it is so thick and doesn't have a tapered end. I have to very careful or it'll smudge on my lid.

The consistency of the mascara is nice and thick.

It does clump a little when you apply in the beginning, but you can wipe that away easily with a Q-tip.

It does not hold my curl at all even if I do curl it before hand. I have to recurl my lashes afterwards and I dislike doing that when there is already product on my lashes.

It didn't really lengthen, but did thicken a little bit and define them a little bit too.

The product worked for a lot of my friends but unfortunately did not work for me.

The packaging is bold and orange which I'm okay with.

I will definitely not repurchase, however I might try the waterproof later if I ever get comfortable with the wand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by BerryBerryPink

i really like this mascara! i got it in waterproof.
it didn't clump on my lashes at all.
it didn't give me a "racoon-eye".
and it gave me a longer, evenly separated lashes.
i gotta agree with the people that say that the brush is way to big but i got used to it and learned to adjust.
i took off one lippie cuz it didn't really give me volume
but overall this mascara gave me a natural longer looking lashes.
i would def buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

There is serious hype behind this product. Like hardcore, and now there are like new shades in a pink tube coming out, which I might try just because the tube is sexy. But this tube is big and orange, and totally anything but sexy. This (not waterproof) verison of lashblast is okay. It separated, colored and gave me volume but, not "blast" worthy amount of volume. I have naturally longer lashes so perhaps it may work better for someone who does not. I am simply not a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by DIHU

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! My eyelashes stay curled all day and into the night. They look thick and long. The formula makes for buildable application and the brush picks up all the short lashes and coats them. I honestly prefer this to Dior Show and it is a fraction of the price. The product has yet to oooze out of the applicator so I'm giving the container high marks.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by latinminx79

I bought this due to all the hype on youtube. Im a AVON mascara girl, but figured I'd give it a try. It had been a while since I wore drugstore mascaras. Needless to say Im not a fan. The wand yes, is too big, and I was a tad bit scared at first glance. I don't like that the bristles are so short, it dose not get all the lashes. Causing some clumping on the outer edges. And the bottom lashes are hard to do, period. The one main downfall that is just a no no to me, is that it flakes. I have to constantly check to make sure I don't have black flakes around my eye, it's horrible. The one thing I can say is that is dries quick and washes off well.