September 1, 2014 | 1892 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by LindaXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a huge lotion junkie, and I can officially say that this lotion is definitely on the top of my list. It truly does moisturize my (very dry) skin for 24 hours, and there is nothing better than waking up with smooth skin. It absorbs extremely quickly, and does not leave skin greasy at all! I highly recommend this product if you're looking for something that actually does live up to it's expectations. Once again, Aveeno has made my skin happy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 1:16:00 AM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

in LOVE with this lotion-it's definitely HG status for me. i was traveling, needed moisturizer and picked up a tiny travel size of this for after i washed my face. it moisturizes perfectly-no tightness at all, just a smooth, dewy feel to my skin. AND it doesn't break me out at ALL. will buy again and again. for what it is, this is a perfect product to me-i like it better than la mer skin cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by ccresendez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried numerous lotions and I always come back to this one. Johnson & Johnson, Bath and Body, Victoria Secret---these would all just dry out my skin. This lotion is creamy and moisturizing without being too thick and without leaving a residue. Also it is good because sometimes you don't want a lotion that competes w/ur perfume or body spray.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by burberryrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this lotion at night (on my face, although it is marketed as a body lotion) and it helps keep my dry skin at bay. I tried to use it under makeup one morning, however, and the results were awful: flakey and patchy. I don't know if it was just that batch, but having since found a better facial moisturizer for use under makeup, it's not a concern anymore. It seems to moisturize well--perhaps a little too well, as sometimes I wake up with oily skin--but I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm in two minds about this product. I, in general, like some of the Aveeno products but this one not so much. While it did soothe my irritated, dry winter skin, it sat on the surface and made me feel damp (that's the best adjective in this situation) for the entire day until I washed it off. It has a flour like feel after it dries and doesn't actually feel like its penetrating.

However it works really well on my two daughters who are too young to complain about the feel and just are happy that their eczema is under control. May possibly repurchase for them but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by acadia18

I think I've found my eczema twin (below)!

But, seriously, I need to add another review to express my enthusiasm for this product. I've been using it as a body lotion for almost 8 years now and it's the only thing that moisturizes my eczema for the entire day (as mentioned below, no, it doesn't make eczema go away). I don't use it as a face lotion just because it's a little bit too thick for that, but it's great for everything else. It's not the cheapest, but when it comes to skin I'll spend a little more money. Costco often has coupons for it (2 bottles for ~$13?) that come in the mail which is great.

OH! And it's GREAT as an eye makeup remover!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by taradrienne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST LOTION EVER.

If you have eczema like me, then you know what I'm talking about. I've tried so many lotions and they'd either irritate my skin, or just stop working once my skin gets used to it. With Aveeno, it really sinks into my skin, i can use it on my face and won't make my face all greasy, it's fragrance-free so it won't irritate my skin, and it just makes me feel clean, rather than dry and flaky. Yeah, gross. ]: But it's true. When I was younger, I'd use this brand called Moisturel, which was like $14! But I started using this since it was way cheaper, and they also come in two BIG bottles when you buy it at Costco! I've been really satisfied with the results from this lotion. Yes it keeps my skin moisturized and soft, and no it won't make my eczema completely go away, I'd need to apply hydrocortisone ointment on it or something.

I really recommend this to those with eczema, since it's a little more pricier, but it really does work!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by maryrae

i use this on my face everyday and it has helped alot with keeping dry/flaky skin at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Kiwigloss

I had pretty bad eczema all over and my dermotoligist prescribed me a chemist only cream. It was so bad, wouldn't absorb and left me feeling slimy when I had a shower. I did some research and decided to try the Aveeno moisturiser with collidial oatmeal.
I must say I love this moisturiser! It costs me a lot more since I go through a bottle every month or so and it isn't subsidised but it's worth it.
It goes on so easily, absorbs quickly and leaves no stickyness. I found it relieved my itching as much as it could have and calms my skin.
I will continue to purchase this but next time in a much bigger bottle to keep me going. I've also started looking into other aveeno products and will be trying the facial moisturiser and cleansing pads next week.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by choshinsei

Ironically, this helped me when I had the breakout from the Aveeno sunscreen and I had a RX ointment that completely got rid of the eczema.