December 21, 2014 | 1749 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by neli308

I used to use this when I was like 10 like once a year, I had no idea what it was and I just thought it looked cool on my mommy's counter. Now that I actually understand what it's for, I LOVE IT! I like the fact that it has no added fragrance, especially since I apply it in the morning for school, and I don't want it to get mixed with the perfume i'll be wearing that day. Its moisturizing, it isn't the type of product that turns white when you try to rub it into your skin (it drives me nuts when products do that). The fact that it has oatmeal makes it soothing, the ingredients are not something to be worried about. It's super natural, and aveeno, as a brand, I know is something a lot of people believe in.
Try it!!! I promise you won't be disappointed! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2010 3:17:00 AM More reviews by toomuchfun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This and Yes to Carrots Body Butter are my go-to daily body lotions. The Aveeno is less rich but still super hydrating - my skin still feels soft and healthy hours after putting it on. It's scentless, which is probably great news for people with perfume sensitivities or people who don't want something interfering with their other perfume, but for me the lack of scent is disappointing. I like all of my body products to smell good! Not a HG product for me, but I do buy it regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 6:11:00 AM More reviews by lemongrenades88

LOVE this lotion! definitely HG material. i used to have really bad skin asthma which meant dry, sensitive, itchy skin. prior to using this, i tried different kinds of lotion like Keri. all of those i tried weren't as effective as moisturizing my skin as this. right after i take a bath, i dab this on all over. it stays a bit greasy for like a minute or so, but afterwards, it wouldn't be greasy anymore. It actually makes my skin feels soft and moisturized all day even if i just put it on once a day. really great lotion. i've bought this product a couple of times already and i don't think i'm going to stop anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by stickbugs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've used this for the past 6 years now. It does wonders. I've used it on both my body and face. I use it on my body for when I need something light and soothing. I use it on my face for when I need something a bit more moisturizing but doesn't clog my pores (since my face is oily, I use a very light moisturizer - Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel).

This never irritates my skin, it's moderately light and always soothes and moisturizes. I love how it's fragrance free and not overpowering like some way-too-flowery or fruity moisturizers out there. Great for daily use (hence the name). It's not as thick or heavy as some other body lotions, so I can understand how some people might find it not very useful.

I love how much you get in a bottle (Hello Costco!), and the pump is great - except for when you're at the stage where the bottle is almost empty, but the pump can't pump out any more. In that case I twist off the cap and dig it put with the pump straw. Still 5 lippies though.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by watevayou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg whyyyy aveenoo..... you made my skin itch and very uncomfortable... =(( Not for sensitive skin types... I put it on my legs before I went to bed and couldn't really sleep because it felt very itchy and inflammed my skin.. IDK WHY!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by janejp

Aveeno is a great lotion and I used to use it on my face in high school with no problems. But now, It causes HUGE break outs.

Also, it wouldn't be my lotion of choice for my body, because there is like a thick substance in it that makes my skin feel coated with something. I don't like that and prefer a lotion that sinks in.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by kaitebaby95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Who doesn't like this moisturizing!? it's the freakin' bomb. It made my dry skin so soft and moisturizing! It's also non-scented which is also a plus. I love how aveeno has natural ingredients so it's not harmful to the skin, once again aveeno delivers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by renyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For its price, I think its a pretty good buy. But for me, the product was so so. Not too moisturizing but does not leave skin still feeling dry afterwards. The one I got had a spf of 15 which is a plus for those who want that protection. I have never used this on my face and instead used on my body. I loved the pump until the very end when trying to scrape out the last residue on the bottom of the bottle. It was really hard to get the residue out and I had to chuck it. I think I would have like a squeeze bottle instead so I can get everything out. Probably will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by some1ukno

Whole list of pros :) and one con
Pros:
- Doesn't Clog Pores!! YAYAYAYAY It is the only lotion that I dare to apply on my acne prone face. Also it doesn't oil up my t-zone area
- Repairs dried up skin :D. Even if I forget to apply lotion for days my dried up prune-ish legs is good as new the second I reapply it.
- Last for a lonnnnnng time. My skin stays moisturized literally 24 hours (as they promised).
- No fragrance :) great for sensitive skin!
- Seems to remove dead/ repair damaged skin :). Work especially well after I go swimming and the bleach dries up my skin real bad :( with skin flaking everywhere.
- 18 oz. lasts a long time :) and its price is very reasonable.

cons:
Made me feel guilty every time I doubted this lotion for another lotion (which failed to surpass this lotion/ wasted my money).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Love this as a moisturiser, but the smell not so much..