October 25, 2014 | 1873 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - New Flat Top Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 1:02:00 PM More reviews by blushingpammy

An absolute favorite! Gives a smooth, flawless, polished, and airbrushed look. ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by LimonLolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sadly to say, the EM foundation did not impress me at all (it broke me out), however their Flat Top is possibly my favourite foundation brush.

Soft and small, the Flat Top is comfortable to hold and wonderfully luxurious on my face. The only downside I can think of with this brush is that it lost a few bristles the first time that I used it (and only then), and whatever is coating the bamboo handle reeks of chemicals (not a problem if you wash the handle).

I love this brush and plan to purchase a few more for travel, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Nicole52281

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is incredible! I had been using BE kabuki brush for years because I loved the full coverage. What I didn't love was the scratchy bristles and frequent shedding on my face. I switched to EoB kabuki, which is super soft and has very little shedding. What I found though was I had to use a lot of product to get the coverage I desired (perhaps it got "lost" in the bristles). The EDM flat top brush is EVERYTHING I could want in a brush. The flat top give me full coverage with little product while the bristles are soft and do not shed. I think this $10 brush is well worth it. You're mineral makeup will look flawless AND you'll use less product (which in turn will save you money!) You will not be disappointed with this great little brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 10:25:00 AM More reviews by gottatryit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent brush for foundation! It is so soft and dense...well worth the purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by rld513

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG, how did I live without this brush?! I thought I loved my EoB kabuki, and I still do, but.... This EDM one is sooo soft and makes applying my mineral makeup so much nicer. I gives me much better coverage than the EoB. And, because it's smaller, it's easier to get into smaller areas like right under my eyes, the side of my nose, etc. And it's just $10, how can you go wrong?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ilovepink82

This is the BEST brush EVER! So soft, applies foundation well and the short handle makes it really easy to apply! I just ordered one each for my Mom and 2 sisters for Christmas!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by LindseyZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The bristles of this brush are soft to the touch and densely packed. They are firm enough to allow me buff in foundation or blend away blush/bronzer mistakes. As other reviewers have said, it washes completely clean and doesn't shed. I don't think I'll ever have to buy another one because it feels pretty well-made, but I would repurchase in a heartbeat if I lost mine.

I don't use it every day, though, because the short handle can be a little awkward for everyday use. The handle is too fat to fit most brush rolls and I find long-handled brushes more comfortable. I was lucky to find a cosmetics bag at Ulta with brush slots large enough for the flat top, so I only use it when I'm away from home. It would be great if EDM could create a little case, similar to the one Tarte sells with their kabuki. That way, I could keep one in my purse, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing brush. The softest I own. I use it everyday to buff foundation, finishing powder, bronzer, etc. This is THE brush for a flawless look.

Washes well, doesn't take forever to dry. No shedding whatsoever in the many months I've been abusing it. Does not hold onto makeup during the wash, rinses completely clean, with no makeup staining. Very user friendly and kind to the skin.
My fav. About 10usd from EM online.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 7:16:00 AM More reviews by estrellafoder

Prior to buying this, I used the deluxe buffer brush. brush from Coastal Scents. But after trying this for the first time, I pretty much ditched that.

This is soft but yet firm so it retains it shape after washing unlike the deluxe buffer which gets all flared out. It's not scratchy at all, denser than the deluxe buffer brush and doesn't shed!

I bought it for only about $4 (super personal custom kit)! Super cheap for such a good quality brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by kitkat764

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush:) When I ordered my Everyday Minerals stuff this brush was actually out of stock so I had to get it off of ebay. I use this brush every day to put on my foundation. The bristles are very soft and I really like the brush because the handle is short.