November 28, 2014 | 1024 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by mehrunissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Probably my favorite lip balm for everyday use. It's soft and smooth, doesn't feel waxy or goopy on the lips, but give a nice slip. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering (unlike their Honey lip balm...) and there's no discernible flavor, just plain lip balmy-like. A little pricier than other drugstore brands though. But worth it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by polly2990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This lip balm is pretty good when you first apply it but then it wears off and you have to reapply to your dry lips again. My lips don't feel much softer after wiping it off but it does make really dry lips feel better for a while before it wears off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really nice lip balm. It's nourishing and moisturizing. The color is very sheer and looks lovely on lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Tahari

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This balm is moisturizing and makes my lips feel really soft. The only thing that I find fault with is that I find myself licking my lips because the balm isen't "moist" and the flavor is kind of mediciney/fruity but not strong. My absolute favorite lip balm is still Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm, BUT this is nice!

Update: I tried putting my Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm on top of this and it works wonderfully! My lips feel moist and they are softer then ever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by souahong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

my absolute favorite favorite chapstick ever! i haven't tried TOO many chapsticks, but this ones perfect in my mind anyways.

i don't mind the pomegranate-y smell or taste at all. and i think it's nourishing qualities are superb. the only thing is that it is a bit expensive, but it's still worth it. i mean, it's burt's bees! ;D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is perfect in every way, you even get used to the taste. The only things that cure my chronically chapped and cracked lips are vaseline and beeswax. I've been trying to avoid petrolatum in lip products. This is awesome. Go buy it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by oolaa1

I have this product and it is good as far as moisturising goes . but i hate the scent to it :( but it is up to your personal likes and dislikes to scents . but if you don't mind the scents then you will be fine ... but personally i don't like it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by khickengurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite chapstick so far. I've been repurchasing for a few years now. I love how it glides on, the hint of natural color it leaves on your lips, and how moisturizing it feels. It doesn't feel waxy like the regular Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Lunatone16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this chapstick- its my favorite. It is repleneshing and its very soothing. It also tints my lips just a litttttle bit. It just brings my lip color to life, makes it look more supple. It doesnt sting your lips when they are chapped and doesnt feel really greasy like other chapsticks do. But most of all, I love that this product is 100% cruelty free- its not tested on animals :) yay!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I like this lip balm better than their best selling bees wax lip balm, i find this one much more moisturizing, and it doesnt have that waxy texture. it has a very nice sweet scent, and it kinda tint my lips a little red but that's just cuz my lips are not very pigmented at all. you gotta try this if you are not too satisfied with their original bees wax lip balm.