Chanel Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I give this one 5 Stars.

I always told myself that I wouldn't spend so much on mascaras and yet I caved in and bought this. Now I regret it. It's a decent mascara that defines and thickens my lash somewhat. I get better results from DS brands. There is no way I'm paying $30 for this ever again. I love Chanel, but this product is no where near a winner for allure magazine. What the heck is people thinking?

This makes my eyelashes droop. What is the point of curling them when they don't look curled anymore after wearing mascara? I added a lippy because it does lengthen though.
Horrible and expensive.

Edit: I tried it again. I added another lippy because it makes eyelashes look glossy and it does not smudge or flake (when I wear CG Lash Exact WP underneath it). An average mascara and it is not worth spending so much on it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great for seperating and length. No clumping, no racoon eyes, great brush , easy to use and not gloppy. I was able to use the whole tube. This product works much better with a primer for volume but for the price, I would rather take my business elsewhere.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For $27.50 a pop, I expected something more...caved when I bought some other stuff at the Chanel counter. Lash Exact is 1/3 of the price and performs much much better. Not a terrible mascara, but not worth $27.50. It tends to slightly flake and wear off by the end of the day. It gives my lashes definition but not a lot of length or volume. I am not impressed with Chanel's mascaras over all, including this one. This is the third and last one for me.

This mascara is just about perfect for me! Great definition, buildable, curling, nice ink black color, doesn't smudge easily, has a nice hold and is removed quite easily! The only drawback is that it doesn't really add any volume, but volume is not my main issue. I like it better than the Dior Ultimeyes Unlimited I was using and will buy again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've tried a lot og different mascaras in search og my HG, and this is the best one yet. I also like shu's fiber Xtension, but this is even better. YAY!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a very bland mascara, especially by chanel's standards. It really has minimal effect, i have thin yet long blonde lashes and i found that all it did was coat them with a thin layer of colour. There was no clumping and the brush did give a nice look to my lower lashes, but thats only because i like my lower lashes very plain. this gave no extra volume or length and definitly didnt hold any of the curl. Its way too pricey for what any old maybelline mascara can do.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Good for lengthening and separating, but it doesn't add volume at all. Non-clumpy.
It does smudge pretty bad though. Maybe the waterproof version would be better.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love this mascara. My only complaint is that it doesn't always hold curl. (although it claims it is a curling mascara) I also use NARS, and this one does not dry out as fast. I've had it for nearly 2 months now and it hasn't dried out yet. UPDATE: this mascara tends to flake after using for a couple of weeks. Maybe because it is starting to dry out?

Popular Mascaras