July 23, 2014 | 1840 users online

Concealers - Laura Mercier - Secret Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Katmcb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

creamy, good coverage, doesn't cake. Use it in conjunction with the tinted moisturiser.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by azjavagirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is currently my favorite undereye concealer. It is creamy, covers well, and lasts. I apply with fingers or brush, set it with the Secret Brightening Powder and it's good for the day. I took away one lippie only because I have to apply and set it carefully or it can settle a bit into lines, but not nearly as badly as other concealers I've tried. For reference, I like it better than MUFE Lift (doesn't cover or last as well), Amazing Cosmetics (doesn't cover as well), Stila Perfecting (doesn't last as well), Bobbi Brown (does it all in one layer instead of two). I'm NC25ish, Stila C, Armani 5 and use #2 concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2007 3:58:00 PM More reviews by victoriatran

Well, for a while there, it took me a long time to manipulate this product to work for me. I didn't know how to make it cover completely and tried to hide the noticeable demarcations. Well, i finally found my path. I bought LM Secret Brightening Powder and boy does it make a difference! I put my concealor underneath and put the powder on time and it stays. Boy does this concealor STAY. Get it! I am NC30 and I use #2.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by gettraind

Very nice concealer,great pigment. Not my HG but for now it is in my rotation up there with my other 2 fav's. It is very emollient so it does not dry out my undereyes. I set it with the secret brightening powder (the white one) and it only slightly creases on me. I have yet to find one that does not crease at all once set with some kind of powder, even if it is the finest milled and pressed into the concealer the correct way. This one creases very little though. The shade is a perfect match but does not cover the blue shades as much as I would like. I use the #1 and have nw20 skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2007 6:50:00 PM More reviews by tinksbell

I didn't care for this at all.. A little too thick for my taste, when the MA did a makeover on me I walked outside and did not have any dark circles (cursed with the hereditary dark circles). But if you don't put eye cream on forget it, you look like a racoon with orange under your eyes....This looks orange in the pot but once you blend and play with it is a good color, but I just didnt care for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 1:44:00 PM More reviews by berries674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I AM ON MY SECOND POT OF THIS AND HAVE TO REPOST!!!! THIS CONCEALER WITHSTANDS SWEAT/RAIN/SNOW/TEARS...This stuff is AWESOME. I was skeptical b/c of the price ($22) but, I was assured by the woman at Sephora i could bring it back (they are awesome, btw). I love the consistency, it is creamy and blends very nicely. I only get 4-6 hrs of sleep and work outdooors, so my circles make me look old and tired. I bought #2 which looks darker than it is. Once you swirl it around in the pot, it is a very nuetral yellowish beige that covers bluish/blackish circles very well. I use a concealer brush and/or my finger and i love it!!!! A little goes a long way so ever though its pricey, it will LAST. Overall, i look younger, and rested when i use this and like i said, you only need a little and once you set it w/ a translucent powder (which is all i use for face) it looks and covers great!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2007 7:53:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

It's a waste of money,did not work on my very dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2007 12:37:00 AM More reviews by anderson02

I just bought my 2nd pot of this. I got a tan and my other concealer was too pale for me. I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!! I have DARK hereditary circles under my eyes and this one (and Prescriptives) is the only one that even comes close to touching them. I love it b/c it is creamy and blends to look ultra-natural. No more raccoon eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 8:30:00 PM More reviews by EJMcCull

Love, love, love this product. At first I thought, why spend the money on under-eye concealer when I could just apply another layer of foundation? What was I thinking? Even though I have young skin, secret concealer instantly evens and lightens the color under my eyes and thereby brightens them tremendously. Just apply with a synthetic brush and pat into skin with two fingers. Then apply powder to keep it (and your foundation) on all day! It's now a staple application during my morning routine!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2007 1:52:00 PM More reviews by bravemary

I didn't like this. Unfortunately I couldn't remember why I didn't like it and I bought it again after not using it for about a year. It makes my mascara smudge. No matter how much eye brightener or powder I use, after a few hours I have mascara (waterproof by the way) all over my lower lids. It doesn't camo the circles really well either. I don't even have to use concealer with the Prescriptives foundation I just switched to. No more of this stuff.