L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

3.5

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERIN SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • OZOKERITE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • METHYLPARABEN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • BUTYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • CALCIUM PANTETHEINE SULFONATE • DEXTRAN SULFATE • SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES MICA ]

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this on a whim because it closely matches my skin tone (true to its name). I am not a fan of the applicator as it seems to me is just repetitive contamination. A squueze tube would be more hygienic.
This does a decent job covering mild spots and under-eye darkness. It isn't very good at layering as it tends to cake easily, which makes it unflattering on major areas of coverage. The texture is smooth and it is easy to apply if all you need is one layer.
Overall, it is a moderate easily-accesible concealer for slight coverage but I wouldn't buy it again. I can't even imagine what is growing in it after a few uses!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

The brush-on-wand packaging is really awful. Why not a simple, practical squeeze tube? The texture of this feels really light, but it can easily begin to look cakey and gross if too much is applied. Not the easiest concealer to blend; definitely requires a powder to set. I would avoid it for undereyes, due to it's propensity to look cakey and settle into fine lines as the day progresses, and I would also avoid it for blemishes, as it doesn't cover redness well throughout the day. That being said, this is a "no repurchase" product for me.

I LOVE this concealer! It's spreadable and the N 1-2-3 (MAC N4) matches my skin perfectly. It does not budge on me, I highly recommend setting this with a powder.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only concealer that I can use under my eyes and on my face. I have fine lines under my eyes and this does not crease. It hides my new-mom under eye circles well. Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Have used 4 bottles of this. It matches my Asian skin well, which seems hard to do. It doesn't last all day, but sets nicely with powder. I like the applicator, but for some reason every bottle I've had leaks product. It matches my skin better & is way less expensive than MUFE's concealer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I got this product in a gift set. I used it for my undereye circles and for belmishes. It worked great for both! I dont' have a greasy feeling that I usually have with other concealers and the color is perfect for me. It blends really well so I don't have dark circles from where I applied my powder after using the concealer. I'll definitely purchase again:)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Im satisfied with this concealer. I like the fact that it does cover up my dark circles. But i wouldnt blend it with the brush wand it comes with, it has alot of excess product, i use another concealer brush.

I bought this product in the same color as my foundation - yet it isn't the same color. When you apply it the pigmentation is so strong (at least the warm ones) that you absolutely have to use quite a bit of foundation to cover it - otherwise it is just so unnatural. You also need to have a sponge to blend it out with. The consistency is really liquid so you have to be careful with that too. The brush that it comes with can be used to apply it since you need a sponge anyway.

All in all this product is not too bad for a drugstore concealer, but I'm sure there are better ones out there.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I have an affinity for L'oreal products and this one is not my favorite, nor is it my least favorite. The shades are rather dull, which is the main disappointing factor. You really must wear foundation over it in order for it to look more natural. It looks much thicker than it actually is. The consistency is light and provides medium coverage. I have a few of these I'm getting through, but for the most part I'm in love with Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Eclat. That is my HG concealer and likely always will be. However in terms of lower priced concealers, this really isn't bad. I would not use this for heavy duty cover ups. This is for the light discolorations from blemishes or slight darkness under the eyes, nothing more.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This concealer works well on everything but underneath my eyes. It turns a bit grey for me under there but other than that it works perfectly for me. It being a bit off underneath my eyes though is okay for me though because I am big on bold eye makeup so you can't tell by the time I put my face on and I don't even 'need' the concealer under my eye either. When I put this on then follow with the L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable creme it's perfect. I think this concealer works fine as long as you have the right color. My color is 'Neutral - Medium/Deep N6-7-8' I would buy this again. ^_^