L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

3.5

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERIN SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • OZOKERITE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • METHYLPARABEN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • BUTYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • CALCIUM PANTETHEINE SULFONATE • DEXTRAN SULFATE • SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES MICA ]

on 10/20/2009 6:19:00 PM

I'll be honest, I hated this product... I use it for blemishes, because I have very minor dark circles. But when I did apply it under my eyes, it creased really badly. Anyway, when I apply it to small blemishes, it covers it pretty well, but by the time I get to school, it's already a little faded. By the time I get home at the end of the day, it is completely gone.
The packaging is bad too, it leaked everywhere inside my makeup storage :"( gross!

The only thing I liked about it was the price....I won't be buying this again, though :(

on 10/17/2009 9:39:00 AM

I love how this product looks and applies! It really is super blendable and I love that about it. It really cover my dark circles but it still looked really natural. The color selection is really good, too. I have two complaints. The packaging is horrible! I thought the little brush was really good when I first saw it, but I was wrong. It picks up so much product that you have to scrape almost all of it off on the sides of the bottle. I gave up and just use my fingers, which works well. Another thing is, it fades so easily! That is the reason I won't repurchase this product because when I get home from school at 3:00, it is completely gone! And I set it with powder every day. But other than that, I love this stuff, but the bad outweighs the good. :(

on 9/25/2009 6:06:00 PM

This is a great concealer! A little bit goes a long way with me, so it's very easy to hide the dark circles under my eyes and any blemish with almost no effort. Nice!

The one complaint I have is the applicator. The brush is a nice idea, but it usually picks up way too much product, so I have to use a very light hand with it. Other than that, I can fully recommend this stuff!

on 8/30/2009 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product is great if you want to use it around the eye area. My eyes are very deep set, so I apply a dab onto my eye lids and blend. It blends easily and brightens up my eye area. I have tried using this on a breakout/lines and it seems to get patchy or the formula breaks up or something. It settles around the break out and not on it (I think its too liquidy) and for lines (deep ones) it accentuates. But this is an A+ d/s product for darkness around the eyes.

on 8/23/2009 12:28:00 AM

This concealer is great. It is easy to apply and blends very well. It provides medium coverage and does not clog pores. It feels light. I use it as an all-in-one, to cover undereye circles and minor blemishes/redness on the face. I've had no trouble with it so far. Definately would buy again.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Not that great of a product. Doesn't cover redness, falls into fine lines and fades after a few hours. Also caused some minor breakouts. I've used worse, but for the price point I've used alot better.

on 8/19/2009 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this at an outlet sale thing, so it was super cheap and I didn't exactly have any colors to choose from. For some reason I was lucky enough that the only color left matched my skin, so naturally I just had to get it!

I really like this concealer for the summer because it covers my under eye circles while being nice and light and noncakey. Sometimes when I don't want to use foundation all over I'll use this to cover up my acne scars and just powder over. It blends so nicely that you can't even see that I actually only covered up certain areas.

I'll probably be getting this again when I'm done, hopefully at one of those crazy outlet sales again!!

on 8/10/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I thought I found my color match, but in different lighting it looks way off. I should have gotten the cool version instead of the neutral. Otherwise, this is a great product and the packaging makes it even better since there is a brush inside for very precise application.

on 8/9/2009 1:40:00 PM

It definitely covers blemishes and scars but please, do not use it under eyes...I tried to conceal my under eye circles, but since there are little cracks, it just makes me look old. Hmmmm I don't think I would repurchase this product!

on 8/9/2009 1:29:00 PM

This concealer is not cheap for a drugstore brand. I paid about $10.00 for this and I could buy a higher end ones with this price. Anyway, I like the color selection and the blendability. I don't know about the staying power yet because I just started using this. So far.....I don't have any complaints.

UPDATE: Staying power wise it's great because I didn't notice any creasing around or under my eyes. I wouldn't buy this again because the packaging has a flaw. After a few uses, it started to "overflow" as if they put too much product in that little tube and when you try to put the wand back it just squeezed the product out and it's just messy and I hate messiness.