April 21, 2014 | 1793 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by godivagoddess1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer.I use it as a highlight for my brows when Im doing my eye make up and it soo easy to use.I dont know what I would do without this product.Nothing has come close to make me look nice glowing since I have used this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by savanna427

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I agree with the person below me, the brush applicator is a pain in the ass.
I'm on the fence about this stuff. Nice color selection, and I think it blends alright, but it feels kind of gritty and flaky when I rub it in--like the concealer is congealing and coming off in little balls? Not pleasant.
Also, althought it is a VERY thin liquid, my skin feels coated when I put it on.
I paid a lot for this tiny little thing, so I'll use it, but I think I'll be trying something different next time. **EDIT** I've decided I hate this stuff and WILL NOT be finishing it. It's orange, TOO liquidy, and feels awful on my face in the heat. I'm kind of embarrased thinking of how I walked around with this on. Back to my beloved Maybelline Undetectable!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by tweezerhappy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried this concealer to cover acne scars as well as new acne. It does match your skin and disappears. My only issue w/this concealer is the applicator. It is a brush, so you would have to use something else (like your finger) to apply on face, etc. That's probably the only issue I have b/c the price is more affordable than MAC.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by iloveMnMs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really psyched when L'Oreal came out with "True Match" products. I am very fair but warm/yellow undertones and this was the first time I could find a concealer which matched my tone and didn't look too pink. [W 1-2-3] Blends well but on the sheer side. Packaging makes it hard to get the last of the product out of the tube (brush doesn't reach) and a lot of product gathers at the top of the brush. I've used this for a few years but recently I'm not crazy about it anymore. I only use it for dark circles but it doesn't seem to cover them nowadays. I guess they've gotten worse! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2009 2:50:00 AM More reviews by happy011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

this product was an okay-okay product for me as im a beginner in using concealer.
it doesnt conceal my acne scars and pimples, but amazingly it conceals my dark eye rings!!
and i think its great for beginners too!

would like to try out other concealers out there after this tube

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by dolcevita256

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best concealer I have found so far. It lives up to its name and blends in seamlessly and lasts all day. I have a really hard time matching concealers because I have light, but golden skin tone. The only negatives are the top allows the concealer to drip down and eventually leak on the container.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

This is a very good product, second only to MAC concealer. I will certainly repurchase. It stays, doesn't fade, is easy to apply and blend, and doesn't disappear when you blend it. I can even use it to hide mosquito bites on my legs. Apply a little powder over it and it's set. I like the brush applicator, too. Bless the friend who gave me my first tube of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by neeuqeikooc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm very surprised to see such low ratings for this product. This is definitely my go to concealer. Not only does it cover my blemishes AMAZINGLY, but I can use it anywhere I see discoloration on my skin such as under eye circles, redness, etc. and it immediately makes me look flawless. It blends VERY well and never looks cakey. When you set this concealer with a powder you can be assured that it's going to last a very long time.

The only con for this product I'd say is the packaging. While I do love the applicator, the brush does hold onto a lot of product, which sometimes leads to a little too much being applied in areas. This isn't too big of an issue though, because once this product is blended out it doesn't make a very big difference.

Overall, I DEFINITELY recommend this product, especially for the amazing price! :]

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lovenoemie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely would not recommend this for undereye circles and darkness because it is way too sheer. This is good for minor blemishes and imperfections on other areas of the face. Would not repurchase since it did not serve the purpose for which I bought it for.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by czosk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this product in N 1-2-3 (neutral) and it is a decent consistency, colour, and coverage. I had been trying to figure out what shade I would buy prior to actually buying the product and thought that light neutral would be the way to go since my skin is neither warm nor cool toned. It turns out that the shade I ended up buying was waaay too cool for my skintone, this particular shade seemed to not have very warm tones in it at all.
Now for the consistency/coverage. The consistency of this product is O.K., but it could be a little bit thicker (in my opinion). The coverage is decent, it does not cover everything up, but it does cover up redness as pigmentation problems well. As for covering up acne, this product may not be the best, it takes a LOT of product to completely cover the spot, meaning it will look cakey. This product also did not work for me underneath my eyes. It was a good colour and all, however it creased and i found it left my under eyes very dry.

Overall, this is a good product for people who may not need to cover acne or for use for under eye circles. I would say it is a decent product for beginners.