October 21, 2014 | 1047 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by stomasz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is HORRIBLE. After using it for a few weeks I noticed that it had given me all these little whiteheads underneath my eyes where I was putting it to conceal dark circles. Also, the tube leaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by pezbot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in a pinch the other day @ the drugstore and I think it is surprisingly good for my under eye darkness. It is smooth and light and does not settle in my fine lines or look cakey. I prefer Stila's perfecting concealer because it have better coverage and staying power but this is the best drugstore inexpensive concealer I have found. I used the medium-deep shade and it is a near perfect match for me.
costs about $9 vs. Stila's $22. But I prefer not to buy L'oreal as they are not a cruelty free company.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by HannahxMakeup

I heard so many nice things about this on youtube from so many people so I decided to give it a shot.

Now this concealer does run semi expensive for drugstore around here. (Rite Aid has it for 9.99) so I saw it on sale for 6.99 and decided to snatch it up.

I'll start by saying that the brush applicator is very nice, but leaks! Eeep.

And this is not a very good undereye concealer. I find it looks cakey just by the SMALLEST amount.

So if your looking for an undereye concealer, this really isn't the BEST one out there but will help you out if you need to use this for an urgent emergency (makes sense?).

SUMMARY: I would definitely use this for a blemish concealer rather than an under eye concealer, mainly for the fact it looks kind of cakey. :P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by pinkdiamonds29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit on the fence about this concealer. Blendability, just as the name promises, is great. I was able to find my perfect match, something that really isn't that easy to do the first time, and application is simple. My problem with this concealer is that it seems to "slip off" after about 6 hours, which has never happened to me with ANY other face product (I've used many), even though I do have oily skin. The brush applicator would be nice to apply the concealer, if only it didn't come out with SO much product on it. No matter how much I wipe off the brush there's still way too much product on it, which makes me wonder if the entire bottle is concentrated into the brush somehow. It also makes me feel kinda weird to have the same concealer dotted onto my face over and over again. I will buy this again as it is so close to my natural skin tone and blends so well, but I will be on the hunt for another that has better packaging and lasts a bit longer on me :)
Price: $10.99 USD
Colour purchased: Medium/Deep Warm
Recommend?: Only to those with dry/combo skin
Buy again?: Yes
PS - I forgot to mention that this does NOT settle into fine lines, unless it is caked on.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by notsogirly818

this is a great concealer! it helps with redness and doesn't feel like your wearing makeup!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by smuggie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Surprisingly, the concealer was the best product in the True Match line, for my tastes - and concealer is usually the product I have most trouble with!

The shade was a great match for my fair skin, and being able to layer coverage (two applications for my dark eye-area) worked very well. It had relatively good staying power, which is surprising given how easily the True Match foundation and blush wore off of me. This is a fair quality, not-badly-priced concealer. I'll continue to use it, but am unsure if I will actually re-purchase, since my HG CoverFX products do a great job in terms of being both foundation and concealer... if you use separate products, though, this is a sound choice. Just be sure to give it a chance, and know that you may need to layer application.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by krisdepp

i use the pinker shades (i think the consider it warm) for under my eyes. it's actually one of the best concealers i've used for covering my under eyes circles without drying or settling into fine lines. the lightest shade is a bit dark for me, so i will continue to look for something better, but i don't mind this at all. i use it every day. for blemishes, however, not the best coverage, and the yellower (cool, i think?) shades look unnatural on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Excellent concealer here!
I am super pale and most concealers are too yellow, "orangey" or just not light enough. Neutral fair/pale is a perfect, I mean perfect match for me.
I love the creamy blendable formula, it practically melts into my skin making it look natural and flawless. It covers my redness and acne scars so well you'd never know I ever had any.
I don't need foundation when I wear this. It lasts the day and doesn't get cakey or anything like some do after a few hours wear.
I am in love and I will definitely repurchase when I run out. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by nyla9711

This didn't cover as well as I would like. However, it is very smooth and blendable. It works well for under the eyes without creasing or settling into the fine lines around the eye area. I have some darker spots left over from old pimples. When I used it to cover those darker spots, they still shows up. That's what I meant about it not having the coverage I wanted. But so far, I haven't broken out from this. I wanted to try the Airwear, but it wans't in the store anymore. So I bought this one. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this concealer. It doesn't cake up at the end of the day or fade.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2009 7:16:00 AM More reviews by alina83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I thought it worked just as an under-eye concealer should work. I'm a light olive-yellowy brown shade and used the light/medium shade. I generally don't use the brush however as the consistency is a bit thick; I dab a bit on my ring finger and apply in little dabs until I've covered the area. There's a slight shimmer which is nice as it reflects light from under the eye and give a glow. It didn't turn orange on me; my only thing is that toward the end of the day it looks slightly pale. Great value for money.