December 19, 2014 | 933 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by olga_thes

It definitely covers blemishes and scars but please, do not use it under eyes...I tried to conceal my under eye circles, but since there are little cracks, it just makes me look old. Hmmmm I don't think I would repurchase this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 1:29:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

This concealer is not cheap for a drugstore brand. I paid about $10.00 for this and I could buy a higher end ones with this price. Anyway, I like the color selection and the blendability. I don't know about the staying power yet because I just started using this. So far.....I don't have any complaints.

UPDATE: Staying power wise it's great because I didn't notice any creasing around or under my eyes. I wouldn't buy this again because the packaging has a flaw. After a few uses, it started to "overflow" as if they put too much product in that little tube and when you try to put the wand back it just squeezed the product out and it's just messy and I hate messiness.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Shrapnel360

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was the first drugstore concealer that I tried. I bought it because L'oreal's true match foundation and Bare Naturale foundation are amazing, so I thought this would be good too. I was wrong. It didn't really cover my dark circles at all...the coverage was extremely sheer. For someone who just needs a very little bit of coverage under the eyes, this may be acceptable, but for anyone who has darker undereye circles, this concealer is not for you. Too low of a coverage. Also, it was very expensive to be a drugstore concealer. That annoyed me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

i love the brush in this. Most applicators are little stiff spongy like thingies. (idk how to describe them). you can use less of this stuff because of the little brush. The color is good. My only complaint is that the coverage is not the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 8:31:00 AM More reviews by annnieeA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i thought it would work like the foundation, it kinda didnt
it honestly dries out my pimples which pisses me off, really pisses me off.
and it doesnt last long either

UPDATE sept 30th 2009
I would like to say that this now works for me :) i guess it was just my crappy foundation but ever since i switched to another foundation this works really good with me
although i wish it came in one shade darker but it doesnt :(
its covers all my pimples + my dark eye circles

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by stomasz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is HORRIBLE. After using it for a few weeks I noticed that it had given me all these little whiteheads underneath my eyes where I was putting it to conceal dark circles. Also, the tube leaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by pezbot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in a pinch the other day @ the drugstore and I think it is surprisingly good for my under eye darkness. It is smooth and light and does not settle in my fine lines or look cakey. I prefer Stila's perfecting concealer because it have better coverage and staying power but this is the best drugstore inexpensive concealer I have found. I used the medium-deep shade and it is a near perfect match for me.
costs about $9 vs. Stila's $22. But I prefer not to buy L'oreal as they are not a cruelty free company.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by HannahxMakeup

I heard so many nice things about this on youtube from so many people so I decided to give it a shot.

Now this concealer does run semi expensive for drugstore around here. (Rite Aid has it for 9.99) so I saw it on sale for 6.99 and decided to snatch it up.

I'll start by saying that the brush applicator is very nice, but leaks! Eeep.

And this is not a very good undereye concealer. I find it looks cakey just by the SMALLEST amount.

So if your looking for an undereye concealer, this really isn't the BEST one out there but will help you out if you need to use this for an urgent emergency (makes sense?).

SUMMARY: I would definitely use this for a blemish concealer rather than an under eye concealer, mainly for the fact it looks kind of cakey. :P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by pinkdiamonds29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit on the fence about this concealer. Blendability, just as the name promises, is great. I was able to find my perfect match, something that really isn't that easy to do the first time, and application is simple. My problem with this concealer is that it seems to "slip off" after about 6 hours, which has never happened to me with ANY other face product (I've used many), even though I do have oily skin. The brush applicator would be nice to apply the concealer, if only it didn't come out with SO much product on it. No matter how much I wipe off the brush there's still way too much product on it, which makes me wonder if the entire bottle is concentrated into the brush somehow. It also makes me feel kinda weird to have the same concealer dotted onto my face over and over again. I will buy this again as it is so close to my natural skin tone and blends so well, but I will be on the hunt for another that has better packaging and lasts a bit longer on me :)
Price: $10.99 USD
Colour purchased: Medium/Deep Warm
Recommend?: Only to those with dry/combo skin
Buy again?: Yes
PS - I forgot to mention that this does NOT settle into fine lines, unless it is caked on.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by notsogirly818

this is a great concealer! it helps with redness and doesn't feel like your wearing makeup!