L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

3.5

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERIN SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • OZOKERITE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • METHYLPARABEN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • BUTYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • CALCIUM PANTETHEINE SULFONATE • DEXTRAN SULFATE • SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES MICA ]

on 8/30/2009 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product is great if you want to use it around the eye area. My eyes are very deep set, so I apply a dab onto my eye lids and blend. It blends easily and brightens up my eye area. I have tried using this on a breakout/lines and it seems to get patchy or the formula breaks up or something. It settles around the break out and not on it (I think its too liquidy) and for lines (deep ones) it accentuates. But this is an A+ d/s product for darkness around the eyes.

on 8/23/2009 12:28:00 AM

This concealer is great. It is easy to apply and blends very well. It provides medium coverage and does not clog pores. It feels light. I use it as an all-in-one, to cover undereye circles and minor blemishes/redness on the face. I've had no trouble with it so far. Definately would buy again.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Not that great of a product. Doesn't cover redness, falls into fine lines and fades after a few hours. Also caused some minor breakouts. I've used worse, but for the price point I've used alot better.

on 8/19/2009 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this at an outlet sale thing, so it was super cheap and I didn't exactly have any colors to choose from. For some reason I was lucky enough that the only color left matched my skin, so naturally I just had to get it!

I really like this concealer for the summer because it covers my under eye circles while being nice and light and noncakey. Sometimes when I don't want to use foundation all over I'll use this to cover up my acne scars and just powder over. It blends so nicely that you can't even see that I actually only covered up certain areas.

I'll probably be getting this again when I'm done, hopefully at one of those crazy outlet sales again!!

on 8/10/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I thought I found my color match, but in different lighting it looks way off. I should have gotten the cool version instead of the neutral. Otherwise, this is a great product and the packaging makes it even better since there is a brush inside for very precise application.

on 8/9/2009 1:40:00 PM

It definitely covers blemishes and scars but please, do not use it under eyes...I tried to conceal my under eye circles, but since there are little cracks, it just makes me look old. Hmmmm I don't think I would repurchase this product!

on 8/9/2009 1:29:00 PM

This concealer is not cheap for a drugstore brand. I paid about $10.00 for this and I could buy a higher end ones with this price. Anyway, I like the color selection and the blendability. I don't know about the staying power yet because I just started using this. So far.....I don't have any complaints.

UPDATE: Staying power wise it's great because I didn't notice any creasing around or under my eyes. I wouldn't buy this again because the packaging has a flaw. After a few uses, it started to "overflow" as if they put too much product in that little tube and when you try to put the wand back it just squeezed the product out and it's just messy and I hate messiness.

on 8/5/2009 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This was the first drugstore concealer that I tried. I bought it because L'oreal's true match foundation and Bare Naturale foundation are amazing, so I thought this would be good too. I was wrong. It didn't really cover my dark circles at all...the coverage was extremely sheer. For someone who just needs a very little bit of coverage under the eyes, this may be acceptable, but for anyone who has darker undereye circles, this concealer is not for you. Too low of a coverage. Also, it was very expensive to be a drugstore concealer. That annoyed me.

on 7/20/2009 2:39:00 PM

i love the brush in this. Most applicators are little stiff spongy like thingies. (idk how to describe them). you can use less of this stuff because of the little brush. The color is good. My only complaint is that the coverage is not the best.

on 7/4/2009 8:31:00 AM

i thought it would work like the foundation, it kinda didnt
it honestly dries out my pimples which pisses me off, really pisses me off.
and it doesnt last long either

UPDATE sept 30th 2009
I would like to say that this now works for me :) i guess it was just my crappy foundation but ever since i switched to another foundation this works really good with me
although i wish it came in one shade darker but it doesnt :(
its covers all my pimples + my dark eye circles