Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 4/23/2008 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My mother sells mary kay and she has always used mary kay, so i use it! I wear a substantial amount of make up and it is always hard to get off. But this makeup remover is awesome! Works like a charm! Especially when im doing liquid eyeliner and i make a mistake, i just put a bit on a q tip and it is awesome! EDIT: however, i have been finding that this burns my eyes a lot. so i have changed the rating to a 3.

on 4/17/2008 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best eye makeup remover I've ever used. I love eyeshadow and mascara is my one thing that I could never go w/out.

I've stopped using waterproof mascara because its very drying and that's the last thing I need on my thin lashes, but even with the waterproof it got it all off.

I think the trick is, you squirt some on the cotton pad and hold it on your lashes for about 15 seconds and then start wiping away. That way, you don't have to keep wiping, again, I have to be careful with the thin lashes (dont' want them all to fall off :( )

After you use the remover then you have to wash your face with cleanser, usually any cleanser gets off any left over residue.

I wish it wasn't so expensive, and that I didn't have to wait to order it. Those are my only complaints.

on 4/12/2008 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. I've tried so many eye make up remover and it always left residue or i'd have to tug and pull at it. :(
But this one, all I have to do is soak it in the cotton pad for a 2 seconds and then place the pad on my eye for 6 seconds to let it soak into the makeup and swipe! it's OFF! :D I love it

on 4/1/2008 2:46:00 PM

Once I realized that one has to shake the product before using it, I found that this does in fact get every stitch of eye makeup off, and you do not have to keep pulling or tugging on your eyes to do so. However, I have noticed this leaves a slightly oily feeling on the eye after use.

on 4/1/2008 2:53:00 AM

this is my H/G makeup remover.It is hands down the best product i have used.leaves my eye area conditioned, soft, and supple. without feeling oily. what it leaves behind absorbs into the tissue and gives a dewy soft look, i love it, and how cute is the baby pink packaging? plus i also like that it has the spill proof top.would hate to waste product.i also like that just a dab on a cotton ball removes makeup on both eyes. i hope they never discontinue this. id b so sad.

on 3/29/2008 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Works like a gem. Very gentle remover. I ran out, need to get some more. I have only tried it and Clinique's eye makeup remover but I must say this is my favorite as CLinique's feels/ looks soapy.

on 3/28/2008 12:47:00 AM

Very gentle. LOVE this!

on 3/16/2008 1:04:00 PM

This stuff is wonderful! It works really well for all makeup, even waterproof, and doesn't leave a nasty thick residue. The product is really gentle and effective. The only problem is the price! It is just too expensive for a poor college student like me. I'm so sad 'cause I have to find a different brand, and so far, the hunt for something as great as this has been unsuccessful.

This product is great, it removes makeup easily. No rubbing that can hurt your eyes, just gentle strokes and your eyemakeup is off.

on 2/23/2008 7:18:00 PM

I adore this product. It's a bit expensive, but it works pretty well, especially on my eyeshadow and blush. It does, however have a tendency to leave traces of my mascara/eyeliner on though. I use it on my entire face, and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy after I use it.