September 30, 2014 | 1931 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by kitt22kat

Very gentle. LOVE this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 1:04:00 PM More reviews by peacheyl

This stuff is wonderful! It works really well for all makeup, even waterproof, and doesn't leave a nasty thick residue. The product is really gentle and effective. The only problem is the price! It is just too expensive for a poor college student like me. I'm so sad 'cause I have to find a different brand, and so far, the hunt for something as great as this has been unsuccessful.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lizzardddddx

This product is great, it removes makeup easily. No rubbing that can hurt your eyes, just gentle strokes and your eyemakeup is off.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Achromasia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this product. It's a bit expensive, but it works pretty well, especially on my eyeshadow and blush. It does, however have a tendency to leave traces of my mascara/eyeliner on though. I use it on my entire face, and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy after I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by lisalibrary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product always removes my mascara. If you place product on cotton pads and let rest on eyelashes for a count of 10 seconds, it seems to remove the masacara with less rubbing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works really well. You don't have to rub or anything, even gets out waterproof mascara really well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2008 1:51:00 AM More reviews by lstone8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to use Estee Lauders eye make-up remover, but than I tried my cousins Mary Kay eye make-up remover and loved it! This is the best eye make-up remover that I've ever tried...so far. It takes up eye make up that is really hard to take off, without much effort. I'll be using this product until (if) I happen to run across a better one-don't think I will though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by tjspiano

This is so soothing at the end of the day, takes off my waterproof mascara very well, non-irritating, wish it didn't have that "slip" feel, but I guess that's what it takes to remove the wp mascara. Love that it comes out of the tiny hole at the top - I always spill when I use Clinique's Take the Day Off.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by jdawes

This product is fine, but it is no better than the drugstore brands. The downsides are the price and the fact that you have to order it or find a rep that stocks it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by ViciRose

I always keep a bottle of this. It works. I think that olive oil works just as well, but... this is a little easier to transport then a bottle of EVOO! It doesn't burn, but it will coat contacts so watch out.