Noxzema Original Skin Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Stearic Acid , Linseed Oil , Soybean Oil , Fragrance , Ammonium Hydroxide , Camphor , Menthol , Eucalyptus Oil , Propylene Glycol , Gelatin , Calcium Hydroxide (end)///// (ORIGINAL DEEP CLEANSING CREAM INGREDIENTS: 4/9/15): Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Phenol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance.

on 12/23/2009 7:32:00 AM

Holy Shit! I ordered this product online a while back and the shipping from the U.S was expensive enough. It took forever to arrive so i thought to myself this better be worth the wait. I purchased mainly because of the reviews on here. Anyway back to the product, the packaging was good as i like creams and cleansers that come in jars. The Cleansing Cream on opening the jar is solid and you have to press your finger on the surface and the product is like a fluffy kind of putty. so i followed the instructions and cleansed my face and holy crap was my face tight after rinsing i might as well of washed my face with soap the very thing i detest. A complete waste of money IMO but if you like Noxzema try the cleansing cream with moisturisers trust me you will need them

on 12/22/2009 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Noxzema has helped clear up my skin so nicely after breaking out from allergic reaction to Bismuth Oxide in mineral makeup. I look forward to using this in the shower and at night. Havn't had a single pimple after using this daily for few weeks. LOVE this product.

on 12/21/2009 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product!!!! People always compliment me on my skin and ask "what's your secret?" They are always surprised when I tell them Noxzema and Dove moisturizer!!! I don't wear heavy makeup, so it takes mine off pretty easily, but I do still wipe with a plain old baby wipe before I use the Noxzema just to get the majority of it removed. LOVE NOXZEMA - have used it for years and will continue to do so!

on 12/10/2009 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like a few others I see on here, I've been using Noxzema for a very long time. Years. I still love this. I am 42 years old and it is still my go-to facial cleanser. The menthol smell obviously evokes "clean" all by itself, but it also cleans surprisingly deeply and well considering how technologically "advanced" so many cleansers are yet still don't stack up to it. I have normal skin and it leaves it perfectly balanced; not oily, not dry, not tight, just refreshingly clean.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am in LOVE with this product. I have had god awful acne and incredibly dry skin ever since I had my son 3 years ago. I have been using this for 3 weeks and my acne is GONE and my dry skin is GONE. I can't believe it. I wish more than anything I had used this 3 years ago.

on 12/6/2009 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I've used this stuff since I was in my teens.

I used to break out really bad around my chin area when I was a kid. So, when I was about 15, I started using Noxzema. It cleared it up so good, after a week of using!! I was hooked!!

I've been using this stuff since and never used anything else since. I hardly ever get breakouts anymore (thanks Noxzema!!). My face is so much smoother now. I love the tingling sensation (that means it's working through your pores).

I love it....

on 11/30/2009 11:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I started using this in High School after a weekend carwash fundraiser out in the sun all day long, a friend told me to use it on my sunburned face and shoulders, and let me tell you it worked wonders, the next day it was as if I hadn't been out in the sun at all, so I love this stuff, the smell, the texture, the cooling effect on my face when using it every night, I highly recommend this for everyday use, for sunburn, even minor burns, this is awesome!!

on 11/30/2009 11:39:00 PM

Refreshing and cleans well.

on 11/30/2009 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have used this since I was a teen and i'm now 41. My 15 year old daughter also uses it. We both have flawless skin.
I don't know if it's good genes or the noxema, but we love it. And the smell just puts me in a good mood. I tried the one in the pump bottle but I do NOT like it. It's not the same, it takes a ton of it to clean my makeup off and it's real thin, a completely different consistency. I will stick with the one in the jar.

on 11/23/2009 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Love this stuff. I use it twice a day, once in the morning before makeup, and at night to remove the makeup. Completely removes my foundation, and concealer, and blush. I should also mention I have VERY sensitive skin, and this is the only cleanser I've tried that doesn't irritate or dry my skin out. The best part: it's only 5-7 dollars for this huge tub. I've been using it for about 4 or 5 months now, and I'm *almost* to the middle of the jar.