January 29, 2015 | 1921 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by pinkpanther85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in LOVE with this product. I have had god awful acne and incredibly dry skin ever since I had my son 3 years ago. I have been using this for 3 weeks and my acne is GONE and my dry skin is GONE. I can't believe it. I wish more than anything I had used this 3 years ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 8:28:00 AM More reviews by LinaJo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've used this stuff since I was in my teens.

I used to break out really bad around my chin area when I was a kid. So, when I was about 15, I started using Noxzema. It cleared it up so good, after a week of using!! I was hooked!!

I've been using this stuff since and never used anything else since. I hardly ever get breakouts anymore (thanks Noxzema!!). My face is so much smoother now. I love the tingling sensation (that means it's working through your pores).

I love it....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ivette1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using this in High School after a weekend carwash fundraiser out in the sun all day long, a friend told me to use it on my sunburned face and shoulders, and let me tell you it worked wonders, the next day it was as if I hadn't been out in the sun at all, so I love this stuff, the smell, the texture, the cooling effect on my face when using it every night, I highly recommend this for everyday use, for sunburn, even minor burns, this is awesome!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by imagin4sian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Refreshing and cleans well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by cherlynn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this since I was a teen and i'm now 41. My 15 year old daughter also uses it. We both have flawless skin.
I don't know if it's good genes or the noxema, but we love it. And the smell just puts me in a good mood. I tried the one in the pump bottle but I do NOT like it. It's not the same, it takes a ton of it to clean my makeup off and it's real thin, a completely different consistency. I will stick with the one in the jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by taciturnxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I use it twice a day, once in the morning before makeup, and at night to remove the makeup. Completely removes my foundation, and concealer, and blush. I should also mention I have VERY sensitive skin, and this is the only cleanser I've tried that doesn't irritate or dry my skin out. The best part: it's only 5-7 dollars for this huge tub. I've been using it for about 4 or 5 months now, and I'm *almost* to the middle of the jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by disneydiva21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i used this product all through highschool and loved it but traded in this old favorite for high end products ...
since the " recession " ive been cuting back on my beauty budget :( and have rediscoverd this product and of course its working awesome

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by afichter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely the worst product for my oily skin. Nothing makes the oil worse. Too bad because I love the smell--just could never get it to work for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by pecantan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i liked it in the beginning. it worked great to make my skin more matte throughout the day. however it didnt remove m/u well or make my face feel clean. i only wear a light powder and it left traces of it on my face.i had to wash my face 2 to 3 times to get the powder off. it was also very hard to rinse off. this cleanser was too time consuming to use. will not repurchase.
(btw i tried the jar and the pump-didnt care for either).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used the original Noxzema when I was a teenager. Haven't really used it since. I wear Revlon Colorstay Foundation & have a hard time getting it all off unless I use something kind of harsh for my skin or extremely oily. Anyway...I thought I'd give it a try again after all these years & I have to say...it does a pretty darn good job at getting the majority off my skin. I still have to finish the job with my Clarisonic or extra toner, but all in all, I'm pretty happy with it. It seems to be very gentle & kind of soothing/cooling to my skin. I've got really dry skin too & this doesn't seem to dry it out like some makeup removers do.