October 20, 2014 | 1945 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by disneydiva21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i used this product all through highschool and loved it but traded in this old favorite for high end products ...
since the " recession " ive been cuting back on my beauty budget :( and have rediscoverd this product and of course its working awesome

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by afichter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely the worst product for my oily skin. Nothing makes the oil worse. Too bad because I love the smell--just could never get it to work for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by pecantan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i liked it in the beginning. it worked great to make my skin more matte throughout the day. however it didnt remove m/u well or make my face feel clean. i only wear a light powder and it left traces of it on my face.i had to wash my face 2 to 3 times to get the powder off. it was also very hard to rinse off. this cleanser was too time consuming to use. will not repurchase.
(btw i tried the jar and the pump-didnt care for either).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used the original Noxzema when I was a teenager. Haven't really used it since. I wear Revlon Colorstay Foundation & have a hard time getting it all off unless I use something kind of harsh for my skin or extremely oily. Anyway...I thought I'd give it a try again after all these years & I have to say...it does a pretty darn good job at getting the majority off my skin. I still have to finish the job with my Clarisonic or extra toner, but all in all, I'm pretty happy with it. It seems to be very gentle & kind of soothing/cooling to my skin. I've got really dry skin too & this doesn't seem to dry it out like some makeup removers do.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ozzyp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have always had problematic skin. As soon as I find my HG, my skin starts changing and I have to go on a hunt for another product. I was using Olay's Witch Hazel face wash (for over 4 years) until I started getting tiny, white bumps on my forehead. Olay did not do anything to get rid of those so I decided to try Noxzema. I had tried Noxzema in the past as a teenager but it did not do anything for me at the time. After reading some good reviews on here, I decided maybe I should give it another go. I went out and bought it two weeks ago and the bumps on the forehead are now gone! My face looks a lot more fresh now and it has improved clarity as well. I do still get breakouts but not as often. Its a good basic face wash and cheap. Its worth trying it. It has helped my skin so much that I think I am going to try Noxzema's toner next.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by angel31

I used Noxzema when I was a teen, and then strayed away for it for a few years in a search for something more 'high-end.' I recently rediscovered it, and I am so glad I did! I love the rereshing smell and clean feeling I get from using it. It also does a really good job of taking off my makeup, especially when used with a wash-cloth. In addition, this is not drying that many regular soap-based products. My skin has always seemed to like Noxzema, and I don't see myself straying again anytime soon. Sometimes there is a reason why a product has been around for so long!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 2:18:00 AM More reviews by reikigoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been cutting WAY down on what I spend on skincare. This brings back good memories for me since I used it years ago. I love the smell and feel of this cleanser. I also love that there's not any mineral oil in it AND this stuff works great for my sensitive skin-go figure. I think it really helps w/redness too and it's super inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After trying everything under the sun for my acne and always winding up in the same boat (with acne), I switched to this cleanser. It's inexpensive, it smells great, and best of all, NO MORE ACNE!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by sugarxcookieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a very effective cleaser for me. I have very sensitive skin and can`t use anything that is too harsh. Noxzema gives off a menthal tingle when using but it wasn`t too extreme. My face feels refreshed after using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by BrittaniB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a drug store cleanser I think this one is pretty good, leaves my skin soft and smooth and removes all make-up.