Noxzema Original Skin Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Stearic Acid , Linseed Oil , Soybean Oil , Fragrance , Ammonium Hydroxide , Camphor , Menthol , Eucalyptus Oil , Propylene Glycol , Gelatin , Calcium Hydroxide (end)///// (ORIGINAL DEEP CLEANSING CREAM INGREDIENTS: 4/9/15): Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Phenol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance.

I cant say much about this product because of the fact that i have barely started using it. It is very cheap, skin calming, relaxing &very good with removing dirt&oil. IF USED THE RIGHT WAY THAT IS. what i mean by that is, you cant expect a product to remove heavy foundation &all sorts of waterproof makeup. this product will work wonders for you if you use a make up cleansing oil (MAC/SHU UEMURA) before you cleanse with the actual product. i find it best to remove makeup before cleansing for the product to work how it suppose to. anyways, i have used so many skincare lines & products but unbelievably the cheapest one seems to satisfy me&my skin best. also, i learned that keeping my routine simple &without so much use of chemicals helped my skins health recover. i have mild case of millia, occasional cysts & combo/oily skin. &i believe with this wonderful cleanser ill get through the bad days my skins gone through &go on with beautiful, clean, glowing ,healthy skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I started using this recently because the woman that gives my mom facials said it was the best. I love it. It takes off my makeup, doesn't cause breakouts, doesn't dry it out, and it can actually take off my eye makeup w/out burning the heck out of it. I spent about $4 for the tub that lasts quite a while. I'm probably going to stick to this cleanser for a long time. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to use this many many years ago when I was a teenager. My adult acne was becoming a major problem that I had a diffcult time looking at the mirror... I think my acne condition got even worse than the time that I was a teenager. Beside a lot of other treatments, I remembered that this cleaned my face very well. I bought a face brush from Sally's and used the brush when I used this.... Wow, major difference in my skin... This cleans my pores much better than the expensive brands that I have used... I recommend this to any one with skin problems. If one of the contributing factor in your skin problems is cleansing, this will fix it.

I've been using this stuff since I'm a kid. I've always loved it and recently started using it again. I prefer the one in the tub as opposed to the pump. It cleans nicely. I like the smell and it makes my skin glow. It is not drying at all.

all i can say is i wish i would have known about this product in high school! it is great! love the cooling/deep clean feeling it gives my skin. keeps my face smooth & soft. hasn't made me break out at all & its really cheap! love it!

Noxzema, played a big part in my growing up. It was used for every sunburn case, recommended to me for my low to moderate acne, by my aunt. Always had a shelf in the fridge and bathroom. And mostly, held many stories by my aunts and cousin. I'd always hear "Oh Brittany, I used and still use Noxzema"

It never computed in my head until 2006, I used it for months and had the largest tub. I wouldn't say it fights acne, but it does deep clean, which is something that prevents acne. It's in my top six must haves (Mint julep mask, Neutrogena's deep clean cleanser, St. Ives blemish scrub, Burt's Bee's rosewater toner, and Burt's Bee's acne solutions lotion).

After 2006, I stopped using it. I probably got caught up in some hype with a new product. Recently, I went back to deep clean and this. Within days, my pores are spotless and my skin is glowing. Some might dislike the smell and cooling sensation, but I love both.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Gee where do I start??
I purchase this product at Walmart for around $3 dollars and some change. I bought the one that came with a pump instead of the one in the jar so I don't have to stick my finger in the product and then later on while I'm eating a chicken wing I taste something sour and found that its the Noxzema stuck underneath my nails.. ugh!........ But yea... I love this cleanser!! If u have normal/dry or combination skin then i'm telling you this one is for you!! The Noxzema cleanser doesn't make your skin dry at all unlike all the other cleansers that leaves your skin feeling extremely dry! It keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean. It's great to have during the summer when you feel like ur skin is burning up, all you have to do is apply the noxzema and rinse your face and you'll get that cooling sensation to your skin. Its great for the winter time because it moisturizes your skin.. There nothing else I can say about this product.. IT'S AMAZING!!! This is my number one cleanser!!

Recently my skin has just been changing. In the past when I was younger, I couldn't use this because my skin was too oily. It's now more combination and has been for about the last two years. With the unusually cold winter this year where I live, my skin has been in havoc!!! It was dry and patchy yet having acne breakouts all at the same time. I read some reviews on this product on here and decided to give it another go.....thought maybe it would better suit my skin now that I am a little older. I was RIGHT!!! Have been using this for about 4 days, and my skin is soft, smooth and more balanced. No more dry flaky patches, and my pimples disappeared in a day!!! I am so pleased. My makeup goes on much better now as well and I don't have to moisturize as much!! Thank you Noxzema! I plan on sticking with this!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

okay, as a cleanser-slash-makeup remover, i would only give this a mediocre rating. it doesn't do that great of a job of taking off makeup, at least for me, even if i use a washcloth to wipe it away after massaging in. i don't really use it in that way. instead, i use it as a morning-only light face wash before applying makeup,to get rid of the light coating of overnight greasiness. the essential oils really wake me up, especially in the warmer months, and get the blood flow going to my face so that i can start the day bright-eyed and radiant. the second way i use it is for treating skin annoyances, such as the occasional mild sunburn or itchy skin rash. the cooling effect helps me to leave it alone while it heals. i always have a little tub around in the summer months for these reasons.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

WHY do I always abandon this? I used to use this when I was a little girl, since at that point I was putting on my face whatever my mom gave me. Well, my mom and sister used this, so that meant I'd have to as well. Of course when you're 5 or 6 you don't think about what your skin looks like, and by the time I hit 9 (puberty) I went and bought different things to treat my skin. I'd go on and off with noxzema but mostly I stuck with anti-acne things. About two months ago, I found a jar under my sink and decided to use it. My skin was horrendous. It was very dry from differin, and still breaking out. Very red and bleh. I always loved the smell and the feel so that was a plus. When I saw that the redness and that tight, dry feeling had been eliminated after using this, I was hooked again. I used it as a mask with great results, and as a pre cleanser before using my clarisonic. I adore it! My skin looks and FEELS so much better. It's not rough, my breakouts finally cleared up after only a few uses, and my skin looks even for once. I've now been using it regularly as a moisturizer for my face and body (LOVE it on my hands), and have since bought small jars to carry in my purse as a hand cream. I began using it to shave my legs too, like some of the girls suggested. Wow! I was using kiss my face shaving cream but this stuff is amazing. My legs are always red after shaving, but not with this. And holy cow were they smooth! It's wonderful stuff, it really is. I'm sad it doesn't work for everyone, but it works so well for me. My skin hasn't looked this nice is ages and I have tried *literally* everything. Peels, expensive gadgets, ridiculously priced creams and potions. But it's 5 dollar noxzema that shows the results. I'm prone mostly to clogged pores at all times, they are always there. Since using this my jaw line is smooth, and the area around my nose is too. Those were the areas where I've had clogged pores since puberty! I've been using differin for three months and that couldn't even help those clogs. If you can't use this on your face because of the tingle or smell, please try it on your body. It's a life saver! And I'll say this, just from personal experience, that this heals. I had a spot after using a foundation that I KNOW gives me zits within hours, silly me, and I picked at it. So much so that I literally made a dent in my face where it was. Using noxzema as a mask had made it heal faster than I've ever experienced. The skin in that area became less red and the ditch that I dug there had smoothed out in a few days with frequent noxzema use. That doesn't happen to me. It usually stays really gross for a few days, then scabs over while still being gross, then after another few days it flakes off and stays red for another god knows how long. Just sayin', it's a miracle worker for me. :D