Noxzema Original Skin Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Stearic Acid , Linseed Oil , Soybean Oil , Fragrance , Ammonium Hydroxide , Camphor , Menthol , Eucalyptus Oil , Propylene Glycol , Gelatin , Calcium Hydroxide (end)///// (ORIGINAL DEEP CLEANSING CREAM INGREDIENTS: 4/9/15): Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Phenol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance.

on 1/13/2010 10:18:00 PM

Noxzema, played a big part in my growing up. It was used for every sunburn case, recommended to me for my low to moderate acne, by my aunt. Always had a shelf in the fridge and bathroom. And mostly, held many stories by my aunts and cousin. I'd always hear "Oh Brittany, I used and still use Noxzema"

It never computed in my head until 2006, I used it for months and had the largest tub. I wouldn't say it fights acne, but it does deep clean, which is something that prevents acne. It's in my top six must haves (Mint julep mask, Neutrogena's deep clean cleanser, St. Ives blemish scrub, Burt's Bee's rosewater toner, and Burt's Bee's acne solutions lotion).

After 2006, I stopped using it. I probably got caught up in some hype with a new product. Recently, I went back to deep clean and this. Within days, my pores are spotless and my skin is glowing. Some might dislike the smell and cooling sensation, but I love both.

on 1/13/2010 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Gee where do I start??
I purchase this product at Walmart for around $3 dollars and some change. I bought the one that came with a pump instead of the one in the jar so I don't have to stick my finger in the product and then later on while I'm eating a chicken wing I taste something sour and found that its the Noxzema stuck underneath my nails.. ugh!........ But yea... I love this cleanser!! If u have normal/dry or combination skin then i'm telling you this one is for you!! The Noxzema cleanser doesn't make your skin dry at all unlike all the other cleansers that leaves your skin feeling extremely dry! It keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean. It's great to have during the summer when you feel like ur skin is burning up, all you have to do is apply the noxzema and rinse your face and you'll get that cooling sensation to your skin. Its great for the winter time because it moisturizes your skin.. There nothing else I can say about this product.. IT'S AMAZING!!! This is my number one cleanser!!

on 1/10/2010 5:38:00 PM

Recently my skin has just been changing. In the past when I was younger, I couldn't use this because my skin was too oily. It's now more combination and has been for about the last two years. With the unusually cold winter this year where I live, my skin has been in havoc!!! It was dry and patchy yet having acne breakouts all at the same time. I read some reviews on this product on here and decided to give it another go.....thought maybe it would better suit my skin now that I am a little older. I was RIGHT!!! Have been using this for about 4 days, and my skin is soft, smooth and more balanced. No more dry flaky patches, and my pimples disappeared in a day!!! I am so pleased. My makeup goes on much better now as well and I don't have to moisturize as much!! Thank you Noxzema! I plan on sticking with this!!

on 1/5/2010 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

okay, as a cleanser-slash-makeup remover, i would only give this a mediocre rating. it doesn't do that great of a job of taking off makeup, at least for me, even if i use a washcloth to wipe it away after massaging in. i don't really use it in that way. instead, i use it as a morning-only light face wash before applying makeup,to get rid of the light coating of overnight greasiness. the essential oils really wake me up, especially in the warmer months, and get the blood flow going to my face so that i can start the day bright-eyed and radiant. the second way i use it is for treating skin annoyances, such as the occasional mild sunburn or itchy skin rash. the cooling effect helps me to leave it alone while it heals. i always have a little tub around in the summer months for these reasons.

on 1/1/2010 11:19:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

WHY do I always abandon this? I used to use this when I was a little girl, since at that point I was putting on my face whatever my mom gave me. Well, my mom and sister used this, so that meant I'd have to as well. Of course when you're 5 or 6 you don't think about what your skin looks like, and by the time I hit 9 (puberty) I went and bought different things to treat my skin. I'd go on and off with noxzema but mostly I stuck with anti-acne things. About two months ago, I found a jar under my sink and decided to use it. My skin was horrendous. It was very dry from differin, and still breaking out. Very red and bleh. I always loved the smell and the feel so that was a plus. When I saw that the redness and that tight, dry feeling had been eliminated after using this, I was hooked again. I used it as a mask with great results, and as a pre cleanser before using my clarisonic. I adore it! My skin looks and FEELS so much better. It's not rough, my breakouts finally cleared up after only a few uses, and my skin looks even for once. I've now been using it regularly as a moisturizer for my face and body (LOVE it on my hands), and have since bought small jars to carry in my purse as a hand cream. I began using it to shave my legs too, like some of the girls suggested. Wow! I was using kiss my face shaving cream but this stuff is amazing. My legs are always red after shaving, but not with this. And holy cow were they smooth! It's wonderful stuff, it really is. I'm sad it doesn't work for everyone, but it works so well for me. My skin hasn't looked this nice is ages and I have tried *literally* everything. Peels, expensive gadgets, ridiculously priced creams and potions. But it's 5 dollar noxzema that shows the results. I'm prone mostly to clogged pores at all times, they are always there. Since using this my jaw line is smooth, and the area around my nose is too. Those were the areas where I've had clogged pores since puberty! I've been using differin for three months and that couldn't even help those clogs. If you can't use this on your face because of the tingle or smell, please try it on your body. It's a life saver! And I'll say this, just from personal experience, that this heals. I had a spot after using a foundation that I KNOW gives me zits within hours, silly me, and I picked at it. So much so that I literally made a dent in my face where it was. Using noxzema as a mask had made it heal faster than I've ever experienced. The skin in that area became less red and the ditch that I dug there had smoothed out in a few days with frequent noxzema use. That doesn't happen to me. It usually stays really gross for a few days, then scabs over while still being gross, then after another few days it flakes off and stays red for another god knows how long. Just sayin', it's a miracle worker for me. :D

on 12/23/2009 11:01:00 PM

Really good face wash! This really cleared up my acne! It's gentle, and invigorating. I don't like the smell though (it smells like vick's vapor rub). Also, the jar is not too convient, but the product is worth it!

on 12/23/2009 7:32:00 AM

Holy Shit! I ordered this product online a while back and the shipping from the U.S was expensive enough. It took forever to arrive so i thought to myself this better be worth the wait. I purchased mainly because of the reviews on here. Anyway back to the product, the packaging was good as i like creams and cleansers that come in jars. The Cleansing Cream on opening the jar is solid and you have to press your finger on the surface and the product is like a fluffy kind of putty. so i followed the instructions and cleansed my face and holy crap was my face tight after rinsing i might as well of washed my face with soap the very thing i detest. A complete waste of money IMO but if you like Noxzema try the cleansing cream with moisturisers trust me you will need them

on 12/22/2009 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Noxzema has helped clear up my skin so nicely after breaking out from allergic reaction to Bismuth Oxide in mineral makeup. I look forward to using this in the shower and at night. Havn't had a single pimple after using this daily for few weeks. LOVE this product.

on 12/21/2009 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product!!!! People always compliment me on my skin and ask "what's your secret?" They are always surprised when I tell them Noxzema and Dove moisturizer!!! I don't wear heavy makeup, so it takes mine off pretty easily, but I do still wipe with a plain old baby wipe before I use the Noxzema just to get the majority of it removed. LOVE NOXZEMA - have used it for years and will continue to do so!

on 12/10/2009 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like a few others I see on here, I've been using Noxzema for a very long time. Years. I still love this. I am 42 years old and it is still my go-to facial cleanser. The menthol smell obviously evokes "clean" all by itself, but it also cleans surprisingly deeply and well considering how technologically "advanced" so many cleansers are yet still don't stack up to it. I have normal skin and it leaves it perfectly balanced; not oily, not dry, not tight, just refreshingly clean.