Noxzema Original Skin Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Stearic Acid , Linseed Oil , Soybean Oil , Fragrance , Ammonium Hydroxide , Camphor , Menthol , Eucalyptus Oil , Propylene Glycol , Gelatin , Calcium Hydroxide (end)///// (ORIGINAL DEEP CLEANSING CREAM INGREDIENTS: 4/9/15): Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Phenol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance.

on 1/1/2010 11:19:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

WHY do I always abandon this? I used to use this when I was a little girl, since at that point I was putting on my face whatever my mom gave me. Well, my mom and sister used this, so that meant I'd have to as well. Of course when you're 5 or 6 you don't think about what your skin looks like, and by the time I hit 9 (puberty) I went and bought different things to treat my skin. I'd go on and off with noxzema but mostly I stuck with anti-acne things. About two months ago, I found a jar under my sink and decided to use it. My skin was horrendous. It was very dry from differin, and still breaking out. Very red and bleh. I always loved the smell and the feel so that was a plus. When I saw that the redness and that tight, dry feeling had been eliminated after using this, I was hooked again. I used it as a mask with great results, and as a pre cleanser before using my clarisonic. I adore it! My skin looks and FEELS so much better. It's not rough, my breakouts finally cleared up after only a few uses, and my skin looks even for once. I've now been using it regularly as a moisturizer for my face and body (LOVE it on my hands), and have since bought small jars to carry in my purse as a hand cream. I began using it to shave my legs too, like some of the girls suggested. Wow! I was using kiss my face shaving cream but this stuff is amazing. My legs are always red after shaving, but not with this. And holy cow were they smooth! It's wonderful stuff, it really is. I'm sad it doesn't work for everyone, but it works so well for me. My skin hasn't looked this nice is ages and I have tried *literally* everything. Peels, expensive gadgets, ridiculously priced creams and potions. But it's 5 dollar noxzema that shows the results. I'm prone mostly to clogged pores at all times, they are always there. Since using this my jaw line is smooth, and the area around my nose is too. Those were the areas where I've had clogged pores since puberty! I've been using differin for three months and that couldn't even help those clogs. If you can't use this on your face because of the tingle or smell, please try it on your body. It's a life saver! And I'll say this, just from personal experience, that this heals. I had a spot after using a foundation that I KNOW gives me zits within hours, silly me, and I picked at it. So much so that I literally made a dent in my face where it was. Using noxzema as a mask had made it heal faster than I've ever experienced. The skin in that area became less red and the ditch that I dug there had smoothed out in a few days with frequent noxzema use. That doesn't happen to me. It usually stays really gross for a few days, then scabs over while still being gross, then after another few days it flakes off and stays red for another god knows how long. Just sayin', it's a miracle worker for me. :D

on 12/23/2009 11:01:00 PM

Really good face wash! This really cleared up my acne! It's gentle, and invigorating. I don't like the smell though (it smells like vick's vapor rub). Also, the jar is not too convient, but the product is worth it!

on 12/23/2009 7:32:00 AM

Holy Shit! I ordered this product online a while back and the shipping from the U.S was expensive enough. It took forever to arrive so i thought to myself this better be worth the wait. I purchased mainly because of the reviews on here. Anyway back to the product, the packaging was good as i like creams and cleansers that come in jars. The Cleansing Cream on opening the jar is solid and you have to press your finger on the surface and the product is like a fluffy kind of putty. so i followed the instructions and cleansed my face and holy crap was my face tight after rinsing i might as well of washed my face with soap the very thing i detest. A complete waste of money IMO but if you like Noxzema try the cleansing cream with moisturisers trust me you will need them

on 12/22/2009 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Noxzema has helped clear up my skin so nicely after breaking out from allergic reaction to Bismuth Oxide in mineral makeup. I look forward to using this in the shower and at night. Havn't had a single pimple after using this daily for few weeks. LOVE this product.

on 12/21/2009 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product!!!! People always compliment me on my skin and ask "what's your secret?" They are always surprised when I tell them Noxzema and Dove moisturizer!!! I don't wear heavy makeup, so it takes mine off pretty easily, but I do still wipe with a plain old baby wipe before I use the Noxzema just to get the majority of it removed. LOVE NOXZEMA - have used it for years and will continue to do so!

on 12/10/2009 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like a few others I see on here, I've been using Noxzema for a very long time. Years. I still love this. I am 42 years old and it is still my go-to facial cleanser. The menthol smell obviously evokes "clean" all by itself, but it also cleans surprisingly deeply and well considering how technologically "advanced" so many cleansers are yet still don't stack up to it. I have normal skin and it leaves it perfectly balanced; not oily, not dry, not tight, just refreshingly clean.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am in LOVE with this product. I have had god awful acne and incredibly dry skin ever since I had my son 3 years ago. I have been using this for 3 weeks and my acne is GONE and my dry skin is GONE. I can't believe it. I wish more than anything I had used this 3 years ago.

on 12/6/2009 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I've used this stuff since I was in my teens.

I used to break out really bad around my chin area when I was a kid. So, when I was about 15, I started using Noxzema. It cleared it up so good, after a week of using!! I was hooked!!

I've been using this stuff since and never used anything else since. I hardly ever get breakouts anymore (thanks Noxzema!!). My face is so much smoother now. I love the tingling sensation (that means it's working through your pores).

I love it....

on 11/30/2009 11:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I started using this in High School after a weekend carwash fundraiser out in the sun all day long, a friend told me to use it on my sunburned face and shoulders, and let me tell you it worked wonders, the next day it was as if I hadn't been out in the sun at all, so I love this stuff, the smell, the texture, the cooling effect on my face when using it every night, I highly recommend this for everyday use, for sunburn, even minor burns, this is awesome!!

on 11/30/2009 11:39:00 PM

Refreshing and cleans well.