New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. SOOOOOO MUCH .

it is amazing i love it for both contouring or just a nice light sweep over the face and neck for a nice little color to my face. i love how it is matte because i hate wearing sparkly bronzers it is just too much .

i rate it 5/5 , i rate it 1=dirt cheap because it only costs a couple dollars and is as good as any high end bronzer. i rated the packaging 4/5 because the one part i do not like is the place where the mirror is connected to the bronzer it just does not seem as sturdy as i would like.

i would totally repurchase this product and the little sun on it just makes it look so cute ! and i have been using this every single day since i got it and there is not even a little dent. it will last for a long time!

hope this helped ! :)

on 1/21/2012 3:34:00 PM

My HG face bronzer. This color won't show up on my nc35 face in the summer, but for winter, it's amazing. Gives me a wonderful natural finish without the added sparkles. I love how this bronzer is matte since I absolutely hate sparkly bronzers. I hope N.Y.C keeps on making this because it's a great product to have.

on 1/18/2012 11:16:00 PM

Was looking for a bronzer to give my face a hint of colour through the winter on my NW20 skin. Was all set to head out to Sephora or MAC and spend $$ and checked the reviews here to find some good suggestions to look out for. Instead I found the reviews for this NYC product and figured I had nothing to lose. I'm so happy I gave it a shot! Its exactly what I wanted. I don't really contour, I just give a light sweep over my face/neck. It is sheer and matte, so if you're looking for something more dramatic, you might not like this. Like others mentioned, the packaging is cheap, but so is the price! It does have a nice mirror, and I use the sponge to protect the product inside (I use a big fluffy brush from Ecotools to apply). Will definitely repurchase and have recommended it to many!

on 1/18/2012 10:53:00 PM

Best bronzer ever!!! And it's only 3$ ... You can't have better than that !

on 1/13/2012 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

for the price i dont think this can be beaten, im glad it isnt super pigmented because it gives me the chance to build it up or wear it really lightly. its a lovely color with no shimmer and does just a good a job as any other bronzer i have and is a 1/4 of the price.

on 1/11/2012 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This was just an OK product nothing special. Wouldn't buy again.

on 1/11/2012 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this bronzer for contouring. I use my bare minerals all over face powder in faux tan(sometimes warmth) and then this. This product lasts longer through the day then the BE(About 4 hours without touchups). The packaging is cheap.. But for under 3 bucks at target what do you expect? The actual product doesn't seem soft or chalky so I don't see it crumbling or breaking due to packaging but only time will tell..

on 1/11/2012 8:14:00 PM

I recently decided to bought this cheap bronzer and a HE one, and I have to say i actually like this one better, which is about 1/10th of the cost of the more expensive one, but happy to say neither broke me out!

This product is sheer but buildable, so it looks quite natural, but even on my NC20 skin, I find it can look a bit orangey, as with many bronzers out there unfortunately..

I can't say much about the packaging because it would be absurd to expect perfection in every way from a product below $5, but it's good it has a big mirror, although I never use it and I enjoy how slim it is,, very convenient(:

The staying power is okay, after a school day it fades, but there are still some traces left and I said I would repurchase, but I have a feeling this is going to last me a while, even with everyday use :I

The ingredients in this one are still pretty bad, but its a bit better than the loose and pressed translucent powders from this line.

on 1/9/2012 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Not a fan of this product. I found it hard to pick up any product on my brush and barely noticed any difference in my skin tone. I hate the packaging. It's so cheap and I feel like it is going to break everytime I use it. I'd rather spend the money on something that works and is more sturdy.

This is probably the worst bronzer I've ever tried. The only reason I bought it was because it seems to be popular among youtube videos. It tends to stick in spots (even with tons of blending) which looks like dirt. The finish is uber matte, which makes it look even more like I rubbed dirt on my face. This only looks okay on my bare skin, to give a bit of color (kinda oompa loopa orange though). Definitely terrible for making cheek bones stand out. I will gladly pay 15 clams for a decent bronzer after this.

Popular Bronzers