July 30, 2014 | 2014 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by CiciCharmaine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great product if you have fair skin (which I don't have). Wouldn't buy it again because I have to really take time to build the color up to my NC30 skin, but when I layer it on so much it starts looking unnaturally red on me. The shade is a little too red for me anyways, so I took a lippie off for that.

The hunt for a low-budget matte bronzer continues .... Does anyone know if the Rimmel Natural bronzer in Sun Bronze is darker or lighter than this? Thanks! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by nikkifreakinnb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this bronzer for the past 3 months and I am pleased to say that it is one of the more natural bronzers I've ever used. Previously, I've always purchased Peach Leopard from Too Faced but then I felt like it was leaning more towards the orange-y side and has a bit of shimmer to it. I think that bronzer is perfect for the summer and summer only. It can be a little too frosty, depending on how much you apply. So I was searching for a matte bronzer and picked this is up at Target. Seriously, so cheap. It's about $2. I find that this gives me a more natural look. It defines my cheekbones and mimics a shadow color but more of a warmer color than an ash brown usually used for contouring. I find that this shade is appropriate for work. I will continue to repurchase, despite it's cheap and annoying packaging. Sometimes I can't get the dang compact to close!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by smileyface97

I LOVE THIS BRONZER! Its not orangey and doesnt make my face look muddy and the best thing is that its matte. I dont like shimmery face products and a matte brozer is perfect. But the shade however is really light and not too pigmented so you can build it up. I use it to give a bit of colour to my face but you could hardly even notice it. Good thing it doesnt get cakey no matter how much you pack on. It doesnt really have a scent. I can even use it as a all over powder to set my foundation since its not that pigmented. I have a medium skin tone. The packaging is pretty cheap tho, but i didnt even pay that much for it anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by KuteKora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS FOR CONTOURING MY JAW LINE.

It is totally matte. Not ORANGE on my NC 15 skin. Perfect for shadow and reconstruction. Dirt cheap (I'm not complaining, I'm in college). WAY better than Hoola by Benefit (which I own and sort of dislike...not worth the 28$ price tag).

I heard a rumor about this being discontinued? For the love of pizza at midnight DON'T DO THIS. I'm going to be hitting pan anyday now, I can just feel it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2011 6:40:00 AM More reviews by purestfeeling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would recommend this to those looking for a matte bronzer but I find that this doesn't go on as evenly as other bronzers. It goes on patchy or can seem muddy in places if my "canvas" isn't perfectly matte and even.

It's definitely worth the money, however, and I feel pretty confident that these small issues are probably less noticeable for those who aren't in the nw10-15 range.

The tone is okay but I find that it still pulls a bit orange on me. It's about as great as they come for a fully matte drugstore bronzer however, and I think everyone should have this in their stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Socotroca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this bronzer, especially now that I know its a perfect dupe for my first bronzer love- Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in medium. Don't get me wrong, I love the BB but its $34. You cannot beat this NYC one for a couple of bucks! It looks fantastic, blends well and does the job!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I have bought this many times over. It looks very natural and would work on any skin tone. I am 30NC in the summer.
It works well for contrasting and is not too shimmery. The price is perfect. I usually buy mine at walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by xolovebeautyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

really nice bronzer! and its only 3 bucks! in the winter i am really pale but in the summer i get pretty dark, so i like it alot better on my skin during to winter. The packaging is nice too! i would by this product just for the mirror. The only problem that i have with this bronzer is it kind of looks orange. especially when u swatch it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by caligrl16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer for my pale skin. It gives a great believable glow and a little bit goes a long way. I like how it's matte- it doesn't make my combo skin look shiny or glittery. I will definitely repurchase! The price is awesome also- I think it's only around 3 bucks or so!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I keep two bronzers at a time: a matte one and a slightly shimmery one. This is my go-to matte bronzer. I love it! It doesn't look dirty or orange on my fair skin. It gives me a streak-free bronzed look. You can't beat the price! This will be the only matte bronzer that I ever by, unless it gets discontinued (heaven forbid!!).