July 28, 2014 | 1010 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Dome shape eyeshadow brush. PERFECT. If i can only use one e/s brush, this would be it. It's great to pat on the e/s and get close to the upper lash line as much as possible. It blends in the color beautifully and picks up the color very well. I love it and recommend it to everyone. $24.50. As another reviewer mentioned, the silver logo and lettering will come off. Mine faded after 2 washes and i barely touched the water. So i recommend you apply a clear nail polish on it before using.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great eyeshadow brush...I use this for applyinh eyeshadow on the lids I'm amazed at it's ability to ..pack on color amazingly.It's firm, very soft.it's perfect. It's definately a must have !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

At $24.50, it's a bit pricey but if you take good care of it this basic eyeshadow brush essential will last forever and won't let you down! It's really dense so you can really pack on color very well with it. Definitely an essential brush for everyone, no matter how new or experienced they are!
***TIP***: I've heard a lot of people complain about the silver MAC lettering and number on the brush rubbing off after a while. To avoid this, I always put a coat of clear nail polish over the lettering as soon as I get the brush. This hasn't failed me yet and the silver lettering on all of my brushes still look brand new! :-]

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by devotionwekeep

Excellent basic shadow brush, can be used to apply at hightlight area also, the size is perfect, I only got this 239 and 219, already enough for basic eye area!
beginner and make up addict MUST HAVE item!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! For a while I would just use my fingers or any drugstore brand brushes, however, after I bought this applying eyeshadow never became easier!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 7:13:00 AM More reviews by alleykat25

I have been through every type of brush out there - staying away from MAC because of it's price...
but I caved when I was in a MAC store (they are hard to get to where I live) and I will never ever ever in a million years look back
My make up applies better, I actually achieve looks that I see in my head and usually make a mess of... I love it
this and the 217 they are like 'peas and carrots'

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by zepgirl6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeshadow brush...this is a must have really...packs on color amazingly...and is firm yet very soft..perfect..if you dont have it get it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great staple brush. Soft, dense, packs on the color well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by onmanee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this brush very much. I got it from Outlet mall I paid $17.50 the full price is $24.50 so it's a deal for me. If I only knew that I will love this brush so much I would buy one more as my backup.

This brush is firm and soft and it makes my eye makeup procedures much easier and very nice. Good for deposit color in the corner and crease eyes. I think I will buy more if I had a chance.

One of my must have brush :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by RekaJohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AMAZING i love this brush for eyeshadow. its soft,dense, and flat. Its made of goat hair so it packs on the color real well. the handle feels so good in your hand. i thought this brush was all hype but i have many other eyeshadow brushes and this is the BEST. everything about this brush just makes it perfect for eyeshadow brush down to the handle that feels great in your hand and give you good control. this is a HG for me and every chick that loves make up should smack herself is she dont have this brush.