July 29, 2014 | 1954 users online

Lipstick - NARS - Lipstick in Dolce Vita

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by holleque

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favorite lipstick. I own two so I can always have it with me. It is a lovely neutral shade of pink that I would imaagine would look nice on just about anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by EnjoyTheSilence

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lovely color! I agree that this is a sheer, dusty rose. It's neutral (not too cool, not too warm.) I'm NW20/25 in summer & this adds a really pretty, healthy flush to lips. Very much a MLBB shade. I like it & would recommend it to those who want a pretty & non-fussy lipstick color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2006 9:52:00 AM More reviews by alienkitten

This color is a beautiful sheer dusty rose, It's a good everyday shade for work or whatever but it's not quite the color I was hoping for, cause I am cool-toned. Is too expensive for a lippie

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

Dolce Vita is a sheer dusty rosy-pink neutral shade, deeper in the tube than on the lips; MLBB shade for me. Not a dramatic or spectacular color, but great for everyday. The formula feels nice on my lips - not hard, waxy, or drying. However, it is a bit expensive for an everyday color. Color-wise, I'm just as happy with English Ideas' Hint of Color for half the price. Not special enough to purchase again, since I have too many MLBB lippies in my stash already.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by AprilH

This is one of those products where I don't get the hype. It is a very average, ordinary color, so sheer that it takes several swipes across the lips to even show up. It has a very dry, waxy feeling and is very uncomfortable to wear unless used in conjunction with a good lip balm. And it's $23. Every fashion magazine champions this as THE lipstick, but I'm just not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2006 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have light warm skin and applied lightly, this makes a nice MLBB shade. It's a rosy beige with more pink than beige so it doesn't wash me out, make me look dead or pissed off. It gives my lips an understated beautiful pinkish healthy look. The texture is smooth, and the lipstick applies evenly. I like to use some Clinique Super Balm (clear) on top for smooth shine and hydration. NARS lipsticks have no scent and I like them for that. I dislike most scented lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2006 10:08:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This color is so gorgeous! A neutral beigy pink but more pink than beige. Goes on very smooth and a bit sheer. This is for days I don't want alot of color but just enough. This is going on my HG lipstick list and I will def be buying this shade as long as it's available! :>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2006 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful Your-Lips-But-Better color! Gorgeous! Got this in my NARS Rapture Palette ..... *LOVE IT*!!!! I apply a small bit of Smiths Rosebud Salve over top for a really moist and glossy finish! Wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

All I can say about this lipstick is whenever I wear it I get complements on my full lips -- I am a GGG/hazel eyed gal. I MEAN EVERY TIME!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 5:44:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

I love this lipstick! It lasts for hours on me and doesn't dry out my lips. It's a gorgeous rosey colour, which is MLBB. Gives a wonderful sheen of color to the lips. However, it is quite pricey and has a bit of that waxy crayony scent to it, so that is why I'm only giving it a 4. I would buy another again, if I got a GWP or something. On it's own, it's not as worth it. continued >>