Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

For what it seems it is - water in a can, it is expensive, but I am now on my 5th large can! I also carry a small one in my handbag, and take it with me wherever I go, including bike rides, walks etc. Spray it on my man's face when he has been in the sun a lot, or after exercise- he makes a fuss but I know he loves it.
Soothes my skin and has been a big part in controlling my oil and also calming my skin. I don't care how ridiculous the price or concept is- this stuff truly works and I cannot rave enough. I always buy an extra can of each at a time so I never run out- that happened once for 3 days before I had a chance to get to the shops- it was hard times I tell you:) I have become dependant on this product as a part of my daily routine so much so it's like breathing!
The silica and other components on this water moisturize your skin- I also use it to re set my makeup when I want to freshen up quickly. So it's not just water in a can- it's soft water. It's good for your skin. Hard water can actually dehydrate your skin.
Have recommended this to so many people who were sceptics but trusted my word because I am such a product junkie and have never steered them wrong, and they repurchase now also!
Noticed immediate effect the first time I ever used this- and ever since my skin has never become the slightest bit dry, not even a hint, and I use acne clearing treatments whenever I have blemishes.

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

on 4/18/2010 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It really calms skin, hydrates, and refreshes skin. TRY IT!

on 4/15/2010 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this product! Got it for free from my dermatologist - she has an amazing reputation and she really uses this all the time so I guess that means something. I had to use it after a laser treatment for my acne scars; just too cool my skin down and reduce irritation. After this (not so amusing...) healing process, I looked at the bottle more closely and it seemed to be an all round product. It became the last part of my makeup ritual, I fix my make up by spraying this on my face. It really gives your face a nice, healty glow and makes my makeup look more natural. I know other brands have this kinds of watermist-fix-sprays (MAC f.e.) But because this product has such a good reputation in the 'professional' skincare world, I will continue to buy this.
You can use it whenever your skin is irritated, dry, warm (sweaty) and needs soft refreshment.

on 4/11/2010 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't have overly sensitive skin but I love this anyway. One spritz around my face and my skin feels comfortable, hydrated and soothed all over again. Love it, will repurchase in the mini bottles as its so much more convenient for bringing out.

on 3/31/2010 2:13:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

CANT LIVE WITHOUT! Its great, really does what it claims: calm down redness, sunburn, itch..., keep the moist on skin surface. It does all the good things for sensitive skin. In summer, I use it as a light moisturize (spray it all, pat gently) then feel fresh with no stickiness, heaviness as using a real moisturizer. I been used 3 bottles of this n will repurchase it forever.

on 3/30/2010 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

For buying avene products at shoppers drug mart the sales lady,whome I love,gave me a bottle of this for free,nice of her wasnt it?? It does feel feel refreshing on the skin,but Im not sure what else its suppose to do really!!

on 3/14/2010 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Reviewers belong already mentioned how great this product is. If you have sensitive skin, go and get this!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a really great product to keep in your purse all year around. My skin gets really dry at work so I spray some of this on, let it dry and that dry,itchy feeling goes away! It's also really great in the summer to get rid of sweat, at least for me. I keep the large size bottle at home and the travel size in my purse. It's great for setting makeup aswell. Just wonderful!

on 2/24/2010 12:04:00 PM

I am absolutely in love with this product. After showering, I have a few blotches on my skin. I spray this on, let it dry, and follow up with Avene Clean-Ac moisturizer and the results are astonishing. For years, I had horrible acne, and I now have the scars to prove it. Showers, sun, blushing, venturing into the cold, they all seemed to make my scars appear extremely red, visible and irritated. But discovering the Avene line was the miracle I needed. My red scarring has reduced by at least 70%, and I've only been using the stuff for a few weeks! Try this water spray. It is so, so, so soothing. You will not be disappointed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A really good product, I'm not sure how this compares with other thermal sprays, but this really soothes your skin. I spray it on after cleansing my face, and I've noticed my skin is left sensitive, and redness is soothed. It's great, because you can use this product for so many things - if you have allergies, when you have an itch, when you need to cool off, I even use it in the morning sometimes just to wake myself up. If you have an irritation, spray this on a cotton pad and then press the cotton pad on the spot. I love this product, and although I'm curious about Vichy's version of this, I think I'll just stick to this. It also lasts a long time.

Popular Face Skincare Products