Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 6/15/2010 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this after finding a local pharmacy that sells this brand. How was I ever able to live without this little miracle in a can? I use it several times daily meanwhile, after sports, after waking up, after cleaning my skin, to settle my make-up, etc. This has an undeniable effect on my skin. It’s “calmer”, less red and irritated and far more radiant. Became an instant beauty routine and I don’t wanna be without it anymore.

on 6/15/2010 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome Awesome Awesome, love this stuff it has really made my skin look more hydrated...it is super soothing...just love using it, it is an esential, after trying many products aimes at sensitive skin i must say this is def the best ive come across, you cant go wrong.will totally improve the conditon/appearance of your skin.

on 6/3/2010 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this for the first time a few days ago and I like it. I don't find it works as a moisturizer or toner as some people suggested, on my skin anyway (dry, sensitive). BUT I still like it for other purposes. It feels really nice on your skin and temporarily cools it (It sinks in super fast so it only cools for a minute or two but is still nice when your skin is warm). But the main way I like using this is as a primer for my tinted moisturizer AND after putting on powder blush! I've always had the problem with wearing powders because they just look dry and powdery on my face. I sprayed this on my cheeks after putting on blush today and Wow! My blush set into my skin and it left my face with a dewy (but not shiny) look. Before my tinted moisturizer, it helps it from sticking to dry spots and getting too much in certain areas. It helps it sink into my skin and better coverage.

on 5/22/2010 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If you would have told me even a month ago that I'd be raving about water in a can, I would have said you were nuts, but I tried this based on great reviews and WOW!! I have EXTREMELY sensitive, reactive skin and this calms is immediately. Seriously. I spritz some on after every face-washing and it soothes and calms and doesn't make me red (even tap water sometimes makes me red).

A godsend. Love it!

on 5/17/2010 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I use this to freshen up a dehydrated face, or when I want to 'settle' my makeup. Also, if my skin has broken down and I can't use moisturiser or cleanser, I tend to use this as both moisturisr and cleanser until it recovers.

I like it, I've bought and re-bought it, but if you looking purely as a setting spray then there are probably other water sprays that work as well.

on 5/17/2010 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have to say i love this product !! I have tried Macs Fix+ and i find it useless esp for the price of it ... Even the packaging is bad compared to This. I love the spray mechanism on this and its so refreshing. I use It for everything ! I spray it on my face after washing it if my skin feels tight , I spray it on my Foundation brush when im buffing in my foundation. Its Nearly half the price of Fix + Better packaging and all round better product. I know i will buy this time and time again

on 5/16/2010 4:37:00 PM

I use this to set my make up if I am after a dewy look. Also its great if my face feels dehydrated during the day so I have a travel size in my purse and a large one at home. I also use this to spray my eye liner brush to for the powder crease shadows, its one of those versatile products on the make up vanity.
Not sure if the minerals are effective or not but my skin is much more moisturised since I have used this.
I like this over the Evian spray but one qualm is that the nozzle clogs quite often so it loses a lippie.

on 5/16/2010 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. IT's so refreshing and soothing. I spray it on my skin a few times a day and it does a wonderful job and soothing my skin. Its in a handy spray can which I really love!

on 5/16/2010 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the most soothing product I know. I always carry the travelsize in my bag to moisture my skin when Im on the go. I use it before I apply moisturizer while the skin is still wet/damp.

I have also used it after shaving, when getting a sunburn.

Would I buy this product again? I have for the past 4 years.

on 5/16/2010 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this product!!!! I use it after applying my mineral foundation (to eliminate that dusty effect), or I use it after washing my face before applying my day cream.
It is incredible and very cheap!!! I recommend everyone to try at least once: you will not regret! ^_^

Popular Face Skincare Products