August 30, 2014 | 1789 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by ttbug14

I bought this product thinking it was a mixture of foundation and concealer but it wasn't. It really is moisturizer that has water mixed in it. It didn't even hide anything. The only thing I like is that it has 30 SPF and protects my face from the sun. Totally disappointed. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by expatricia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best BB cream I have found. Spent at least $500 on BB, CC and moisturizing foundations and never found one that I felt good in. This was an emergency purchase while travelling. Very lucky.

I get compliments on my skin when I wear this BB cream. Friends and even a couple of random people have commented that I look aglow, perfect, smooth, luminous, all that stuff, and none of them are tongue-in-cheek comments on overdoing the highlighter. The palest shade looks pink but almost wears like a neutral (perfect for me). Very little product goes a long way as well. My only problem is that I wish it wore longer. I usually use the Clarins Sun Stick to top up my SPF before hitting outsideness, but I have reapplied this easily four times in a day when I had no other SPF alternatives. I would estimate the color wear/impact lasts about four hours. If changing the wear meant it would compromise the effect, I'm happy to keep applying. Worth a try for $10!

-bargain price
-great color for very pale neutral/cool
-moisturizing
-luminous without looking shiny
-mineral sun screen! Yeehaw!
-doesn't sit in pores or wrinkles
-hasn't broken me out
-doesn't burn or irritate

Love it. Chucking out my Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Shiseido...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ajb426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my first BB cream, and I like it. I was looking for something nice and light to even out my skintone during the warm months, and this was a comparatively cheap, paraben- and oil-free BB cream. My choice was the Light shade which matches my fair skin well. I'm not too sure how miraculous a BB cream can be - if you want full coverage don't try to get it from a BB cream! This one does not cover much redness or darkness but it definitely evens out my skintone/makes my skin look better (so perhaps it's more like a tinted moisturizer? That is what I have heard and read about it, anyway, and it seems to be true). I have been applying this with my fingers - not unhygienic as it is a squeeze bottle & you don't have to put your fingers in the product - (it is a really thin consistency and pours out easily, so don't squeeze the bottle very hard!), putting a concealer over my undereye area and any other problem areas, and setting it with my E.L.F. translucent mattifying powder which counteracts the "dewiness" of this BB cream (I don't really need dewy as my skin is quite oily). I did set it with E.L.F.'s HD powder once and it retained the dewiness. I feel like this wouldn't last very long without a powder of some kind. Overall, good for evening out your skin tone and not much else. I put a "Yes" for repurchase as it is perfectly fine for extremely light coverage, and I have been wearing this every day I wear makeup!
Update: My skin is becoming more combination now, and I wore this the other day without a setting powder as I was running late. The result? A lovely glow. Maybe too much for some people, so I would still recommend setting with a translucent powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by SiteNo8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This BBcream is sheer, like a tinted moisturizer. I apply it with a buffing brush, and keep buffing until the streaks go away. I find the colour okay, and it doesn't make me oily (I use a pressed powder on top). There is no coverage, but it does help even out the redness on my cheeks without looking like makeup (the pressed powder also helps), which is what I wanted. It does nothing for blemishes or sun spots.
I really like that it has an SPF of 30, but I wonder how much you need to apply to get that much protection? I can't say I noticed any glow while wearing it. I also wear my usual moisturizer under it, so I can't say it's good in that area either.
I've only worn it a few times. I once had a hot flash while wearing it and had pink sweat glowing on my forehead. Embarrassing! Any foundation might have done this, I guess.
I'll use it up, but I won't buy it again. There's probably something better out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by srao92

You don't need this product ladies. If you are after "light coverage" just skip the makeup entirely!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by lynhduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB cream so I'm pretty disappointed with it so far. My face is normally not very oily but once I started using this product, it would get so oily and glossy within a few hours. I used an oil blotting sheet today and it just soaked up the entire sheet. I guess I got what I paid for. :(

Pros:
-Good coverage
-Face was glowing
-Affordable

Cons:
-Faced glowed a little TOO much
-Causes my face to be so greasy that an egg can be fried on there!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by aishadavisalaji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I’ve been hearing much buzz over the past year or so about BB creams and finally decided to try Maybelline’s. I am usually a M.A.C. Studio Fix powder kinda girl. I think I’ve worn liquid foundation about 5 times in my whole life and each time/brand I hated. Needless to say I was quite skeptical about using any liquidy makeup but figured hell if I don’t like it it’s only 8 bucks. But I must say I love this product. It isn’t full cover but usually I am only trying to achieve an even skin tone as appose to covering up every single flaw that I have and this does the job. I use a little more than a pea-size amount and blend with my fingers. It goes on smooth and even and dries just like a moisturizer. I love this product and now that I have been introduced to BB creams I am eager to try some of the higher end brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by castlemania

I've only tried two BB creams before. The last one I used was by Lloreal and for whatever reason they put these micro beads in their product which in my opinion is what made my skin look super blotchy. The beads felt like they were scratching my face and well my skin looked terrible with it on!

Maybelline's product is not only very inexpensive compared to most but it also applies like a very thin moisturizer! I love it. It's like I'm not even wearing anything and yet I have this great glow. It gets rid of blemishes. I mean it's just a great product. Also it has SPF in it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by went2fast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had heard lots of mixed reviews about this BB Cream. Some say its great but others say its the worst BB Cream they've ever tried. I personally feel neutral about this product. Being used to the coverage of foundation, I had a hard time deciding how much BB Cream I would need to apply to get the same effect. This BB Cream isn't very pigmented, but its great for a natural look or a "no makeup makeup" look. I also like the fact that the BB Cream is oil free, considering most liquid foundations are not. This is really good if you have oily skin.

I wore this BB Cream out today with a light layer of Mac Studio fix pressed powder foundation and a Body Shop base underneath. In a span of about 8 hours or so, I had to do about 2 touch ups with oil blotting sheets and another layer of powder for the second touch up. (My skin is oily anyways, so I would have to do these touch ups even if I was using foundation.)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by ggalie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the Dream Fresh for oily skin in medium. I am Caucasian with olive toned skin and have a light natural summer tan. This matches my skin tone PERFECTLY. Good application (I use a brush) and looks very natural. Lasts well. Sometimes I notice I get oily throughout the day, nothing blotting sheets won't fix. Quality of my skin has improved. I live in Asia and have used multiple BBs, this tops them all.