November 21, 2014 | 1720 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by cavvie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the buildable coverage and it doesn't make me breakout. Has a nice luminosity. Downside, doesn't have great staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2008 9:01:00 AM More reviews by voodoodoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far I'm loving this product used with Laura Mercier translucent pressed powder. Gives a lovely sheer finish, for people who have relatively good skin. Would not be enough coverage for someone who wants to 'cover' things, rather than blur a few imperfections. Feels great on. I may try Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser next though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Lucy014

Oh God, I have never been so in love! This is THE best foundation ever, it feels and looks like nothing else you can buy. If it cost £100 I would still buy it. I bought Teint Innocence a few months ago and I thought it was so good there couldn't possibly be a better one out there, but Chanel have outdone themselves. It is so beautiful, and someone else said it makes them look like a china doll. I totally agree! My only problem with this is that I have very pale skin and I can't wear very much of even the lightest shade, as it is still slightly too dark, but if you use the amount the pump dispenses and blend it properly it just makes your skin flawless and blends to your skintone, but the only problem with that is if I need extra coverage then I will have to buy concealer, which I don't really like to use 'cause it usually cakes on me. But usually my skin is okay as I take good care of it, and this foundation makes it look absolutely perfect and doll like, and I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2008 2:44:00 PM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Advantages:makes skin look dewey and fresh(at first),goes on smoothly,looks and feels natural even in the sunlight,doesn`t emphasise my dry patches(I have combination skin),bottle is very convinient
Disadvantages:coverage is not enough when you have a bad skin day(actually coverage is minimal),pricey,colour oxidises and turns darker,might break you out,only lasts one-two hours and then turns in an oily mess.
I can see why it would work for drier skin types who don't need much coverage but since I have combination acne-prone skin this looks on me greasy after a couple of hours and melts off.Won't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by LisMo9

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I have very dry skin so I start out with Neutrogena Age Shield and then just one pump of this and I am good for the day. The coverage is medium, but buildable and looks wonderful all day. It does not feel heavy on my skin and even though it is $$$$ one bottle lasts a long time and it makes my face look awesome ALL DAY LONG and that is worth every penny to me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2008 11:01:00 AM More reviews by warfreakbaby

wow, what a great foundation! i cant believe that i will like this better than my HG chanel TI. for me, this foundation is like a tinted moisturizer. its sheer, doesnt cover anything but makes my skin so soft, glowy and healthy looking. it is not cakey, it is not heavy. if you dont have something to cover from your face, get this foundation coz its really great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this foundation. For a while I was hooked on LM's mineral foundation, but wanted to try a liquid foundation, and this was it. It doesn't cause my forehead to flare up, and it just makes my skin look so clean and fresh. I get compliments on my skin, people say that it looks like porcelain, like a china doll. I do find that I need to powder after applying otherwise my hair will stick to my face. I think this is my HG foundation. For reference I'm Beige 2.0, NC35. The color match isn't perfect because it my neck has more of a yellow tone than the neutral tones in Beige 2.0, but it's hardly noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2008 10:22:00 PM More reviews by perfectButterfly

I bought this after hearing so many great reviews and although it's a great foundation, it didn't live up to my expectations.
Just so you know I have really dry, flaky skin with lots of red blotches and minor pimples along my jawline. The shade I got was Clair 20 - next time I htink I will try a lighter one as this seems a tiny bit to dark.

POSITIVES:
- Makes my skin feel soft and lovely
- I like the sheer coverage ( It doesn't hide everything, but evens out my skin tone and covers any red bits.
- Doesn't show all my dry, flaky skin like some other foundations
- The pump on the bottle makes it easy to get just the right amount out

NEGATIVES:
- I find that it can be a little but to oily looking if I don't put powder over it

PRICE:
$82 (Australia)

Overall, I think this is a nice looking, good quality foundation. I probably wouldn't recomend it for people who are looking for heavy coverage though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2008 5:41:00 AM More reviews by mulan400

All foundation junkies out there should do themselves a favour and get a bottle of this. My photographs wearing vitalumerie are proof that you do not necessarily need photoshop for an airbrushed look.......i mean wow.....whenever i wear vitalumiere, I get complimented on how pretty I look and not how nice my foundation, skin etc. is. Its such a pity that I have extremely sensitive skin, prone to breakouts and only wear foundation for weddings or formal occasions, otherwise I'd never take this off. Go, get it now!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2008 9:32:00 PM More reviews by jazzjos

I love love love love this foundation!! I have been in search for the best foundation for like a year now and I found the best!! I does not emphasize my acne bumbs or any other flaw I have. My husband even told me that my face looked radiant! And if he noticed it is GOOD.
I have oily skin and I have no break outs from this foundation. It is expensive, but worth every penny.