September 22, 2014 | 1899 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by viesugiarto

I really love this lipstick-balm! The name is so tempting, lipbutter...oh...freakin' delicious! This is my first lipstick that i've finished using, YEAAYY!!! I love sweet tart & tutti fruity, the colors are awemaziiing! I definitely recommend it to everyone! Thumbs up, REVLON... :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Believe the hype. These are great. There is no trick or key other than just the same as any other makeup item, find the color the works for you! I bought three of these now, returned 1. I was not a fan of pink truffle but everyone's lips are different, i tried to look up swatches first but doesn't help so much since it comes out different on everyone. These are easy to use, not a high maintenance lip color, but they saturate more than a regular lip balm, def moisturizing. So, im down for more!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by BeautyLoverRN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the way these come in a variety of shades (with varying degrees of pigmentation), and are smooth with a nice glossy effect without being too sticky (I really hate the feel of sticky glosses; hate my hair getting stuck in them, etc.). That being said, those are about the only good things I have to say about this product.
They do not last long (which I guess can/should be expected with something that has the word "butter" in the name), they melt EXTREMELY easily, and I feel that, for the price, you do not get a whole lot of product. I've used one of my favorites--Peach Parfait--twice now, and can already see a considerable amount gone (and not a lot left!), and I don't even sit there and layer over and over with the product on my lips (I do maybe two full swipes per lip). I guess I will continue to look for something in a similar color but that has a better value (or at least has more product).

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by fauxfur

Smooth, but definitely feels chunky and even sticky. I also hate that the product has glitter in it. I tend to keep my makeup very boring and basic and the glitter was a little too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by tswizzle2102

what a great product, i am so impressed with this... I heard a lot of good reviews about this lip butter and yes i totally agree... I love everything about it, the color is beautiful and texture is smooth to lips and shiny:) i have nothing bad to say about it... Packaging is pretty cute and it isnt that expensive... Revlon has really good lip products and this is my favorite... If you want a good lip butter don't bother buying something 10 times more expensive than this, because this is much better

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by suzieyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought 7 of these in different shades online after seeing rave reviews on Youtube, but I have to say I am a tad disappointed. It's like they don't quite know whether they are a lip balm or a lipstick. If you put a thin layer on, then it looks like you are wearing a cheap looking tinted balm like a high school student. If you want to build up the colour, then it looks like your lips are oversaturated with oily looking vaseline.

Ugh and the GLITTER. Lip products should never have obvious large chunks of glitter.

I do like some of the colours, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I own 2 of these (Creme Brle and Creamsicle) I like Creme Brle a whole but Creamsicle I hate it leaves these flaky stuff all over my lips and feels gross but the reason why I wouldn't buy these again is because there better stuff out there for a cheaper price

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by undefyned

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have 6 shades (Raspberry Pie, Tutti Frutti, Red Velvet, Candy Apple, Lollipop). Shockingly, these are my first brand of lip colors I've ever bought (Yes, I know).

Red Velvet is my favorite shade, which I was surprised with. Tutti Fruitti is my least favorite, I wish I could return :( But one thing I like about these is that you can swipe it on lightly. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by AdorkableNargle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lip product. Although it doesn't come in as many shades as typical lipsticks, the current shades are very versatile. You can swipe it on once and it'll give you a nice wash of color, and then you can also put on a little more if you want more color. And it moisturizes your lips, which is great for me especially at school or in the winter or anywhere because my lips tend to get chapped. Great for beginners to makeup.

The only downsides are that it's a little pricey(maybe that's just me being cheap). I bought it for $7 and don't use it as much as I'd like because of the price. And not all shades might be universally flattering, but I still give this product 4 stars. It's definitely worth it to try, even if you won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by sapphirejewel

I love this product!
My lips tend to be very flaky so wearing a lipstick can be a problem, but with this I can get the color of a lipstick with the moisturizing power of a balm.
It's a perfect balance!
The shiny sheen goes away after a few hours but the color stays.
I got it in raspberry pie and tutti frutti both lovely colors!