July 29, 2014 | 1835 users online

Loose Powders - Coty - Airspun Loose Face Powder

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by mrsmacdonald

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only thing besides the packaging I don't like is the smell, but the coverage is so good. It did bother my eyes when I put it on my lids, so I just avoid the eye area when putting it on. I can't use this anymore because of the smell...:(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by skiddy2004

I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT YESTERDAY AND I USED IT ON ONE OF MY CLIENTS. SHE LOVED IT AND I LOVED. ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT FOR OLIVE AND + SKIN TONES IT WILL GIVE YOU THAT NICE SETTING TO MASK OUT UNDER EYE CIRCLES!!! PRETTY MUCH I GIVE AN 8 OUT OF 10!! ANOTHER THING I RECOMMEND IS TO NOT TEAR OUT THE PLASTIC LINING ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE TINY LITTLE HOLES ABOUT 6 OF THEM WITH A SAFETY PIN SO YOU CAN GET THE POWDER OUT OF THERE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by TheVamp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I always used MAC Mineralize Skinfinish powder but have wanted to try Coty. I have very oily skin and have had to blot it 2 times a day but
I found that I don't have to at all with this powder!
The smell doesnt bother me at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A very good powder use to set my makeup Love this classic

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by lemonfresh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Some people say that Airspun has an old-lady fragrance, but to me, it's the smell of a young lady--me, buying it in my 20s because I didn't have a lot of money. When I moved into my 30s, I tried many other powders, including department store brands, but none of them was any better than Airspun, which is light yet still mattifies and keeps foundation fresh.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2009 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

I got this from Drugstore.com and got it in Neutrally Natural or was it Naturally Neutral? Whatever it is, i don't like this powder. It goes on cakey on me and it was just too pale for my liking. Very unnatural. I think it cause my skin to react abit, some itch here n there although nothing serious....i don't find offense with the scent although i prefer it scentless...i would apply this on body instead and would not repurchase again. I'll stick with my Milani powder instead, they work fine n well for me so far except that i need to get it online, over here, the price is quite steep for the powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Leal18

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in loooooooooove. I remember my grandmother used to use this all the time. Her skin was so pretty. :) Anyway, I hate liquid foundation and thought since I've been using Maybelline Purestay Powder Foundation, I would try this instead. I was worried it wouldn't 'stick' to my skin since I use no lotion or sunscreen right now. I work in an office with no windows so my only sun exposure is in the car ride to and from work. I am very sensitive to SS so I try to avoid the sun and the need for them. ANYWAY, I dusted this on this morning and MUCH TO MY DELIGHT, it sticks to my skin just fine. In fact, perhaps it's the mineral oil in it, but it actually COVERS the small blackheads on my nose that I just can't seem to get rid of. Even Purestay didn't do that. I have a nice healthy 'glow' and I'm not the least bit shiny after having worn it for almost four hours. I'll update if I have any issues but so far, I am VERY VERY happy to have found this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by sarahharb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use this stuff all the time when i was a teenager and have since always used mac. i have to say that this stands up pretty good against my mac. it's so messy to use so i don't always reach for it as it ends up all over my countertop and floor but it does give a nice matte flawless finish. i only use powder in the summer so i don't look too shiny but a light dusting of this covers well and lasts pretty long too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Went on a major DS haul and saw this on the very bottom shelf, it instantly reminded me of my Nana so I had to buy it!!

The smell does not bother me, i like it but I think my skin needs the FF version. Anyway, it looks and feels lovely but I don't think it can stand up to a Texas summer:(

I don't have very oily skin but for summer i thin i am going to need a more mattyfing powder.

Would buy this again, might work better for me in fall or winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

I got this in neutral on ebay for $2.99 so it was a steal. This doesnt really stand out to me. It does what any other loose powder does i think. I love the packaging case but i tore off the plastic cover (dumb i know) and its messy!! I liked the smell at first, but then i could smell it on my face and it made me want to gag. My great grandma told me that she used to use this aswell :) YAY gma!!