Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/3/2010 5:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

yes the smell is sort of old-lady like, but you can't really smell it on your face. i have this in transluscent and use i've used it everyday for probably 4 years to set my foundation. it has a pretty finish and tons of product, it will last you a long time and didn't irritate my skin at all.

on 4/2/2010 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I just discovered this as I was walking around CVS. I almost put it back because the smell is really strong, but purchased because of all the positive reviews. I must say I'm only on the second day wearing this, but am falling in love. I pray this doesn't break me out. Will update if that happens. The smell is really strong, but disappears throughout the day. I use this to set my tinted moisturizer. I use a big fluffy brush to apply. This powder makes me forget that I have dry skin! I have this in neutral, as the other shades looked really pink. Oh hate the packaging...Will be finding an empty sifter to transfer:)

on 3/5/2010 4:05:00 PM

Love,Love,Love this powder it is great I have so many other's good more money but not as good as this this make's your skin flawless, please do not ever stop making this.

on 3/2/2010 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I used this powder (shade: Naturelle) religiously throughout my teen and young adult years. I still have a container (quite possibly it's the same container from 20 years ago).

Although nostalgia is pushing me to rate this product higher than a 3, in recent years as my skin has aged and become dry, this just isn't doing it for me anymore. It's not finely milled enough, seems to sit on top of my skin no matter how much I buff it with a brush, and basically calls attention to itself.

I still love the smell. I still love the vintage design on the box. But (it hurts to say this) Bobbi Brown's loose powder not only smells EXACTLY the same as this one but blends much better.

I rated this packaging a 3 as well...it's a "5" for design, beauty and nostalgia; a "1" for functionality. I solve this problem by decanting it into a smaller powder jar with a shaker top.

on 2/28/2010 12:44:00 PM

Great powder for the price! Matches my fair skin tone perfectly and leaves a smooth, natural finish. The smell is kinda strong baby powder scent, but fades in like ten minutes. You get sooo much product with this it is def worth trying. This will last me months!

on 2/24/2010 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this powder. I have dry skin so I don't really need it as a mattifier but just to set my makeup. This doesn't dry out and cause flakiness on my skin so I'm happy! Will definitely buy again!

on 2/22/2010 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This powder is plain and simple, which I love. It keeps me matte all day long over my foundation & primer. It's relatively cheap, and although the packaging is cute and retro-y, it's difficult to figure out. I stubbornly ripped off the clear plastic thing and poured a bit into my empty bare minerals containers, but it seems to be to fine and sooo much slips out. I heard of other people poking holes in the plastic and using it like that, but I like to have my powder in something smaller where I can whirl my brush in and put it on my face. The smell reminds me of baby powder but it goes away and I can't smell it all day, it doesn't bother me much since it smells nice and clean. If anyone has any other suggestions on how else to contain this powder, let me know ;)

on 2/21/2010 8:47:00 PM

Love love love coty powder! I use the translucent extra coverage one. Having extremely oily skin, this stuff really keeps me matte through out the day. I just dust a light layer all over my face before applying my mineral makeup. The packaging super cute and retro, and even though others do not seem to like it, I really enjoy the "vintage" smell it has. Cheap, effective, and lasts a loonnngg time. I would cry if they ever discontinued this stuff.

on 1/16/2010 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i've used this in suntan. n it leaves a dirty trail in my face when i got sweat. instead i got wrong shade (suntan is pink shade,n im definitely not pink),but the dirty trail enough to keep me away from this product. sorry

on 1/10/2010 8:04:00 AM

I bought this based off of the good reviews and was totally turned off by the smell! I couldn't get past the awful, extremely perfumed smell to actually test the product. I felt like I was choking on it until I washed my face! There is a ton of product, but the packaging is not great either. I could see dropping this package and powder flying everywhere. It's cheap, but definitely not worth it to me. The smell is ICK!

Recommended for Normal Skin