July 30, 2014 | 2059 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Rachel211

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

When I started working at Sephora, one of my coworkers had stunningly beautiful skin, probably the best skin I've ever seen. Her makeup was flawless so of course I immediately picked her brain over what she uses. She immediately took me to this foundation and I've been using it ever since. I have some acne on my forehead and chin along with some scarring...and this evens everything out without being/feeling heavy. It IS buildable - I will do 1 coat all over my face and then take a concealer brush to add some over any dark spots/blemishes and it's perfect. Such a smooth finish. Sometimes I finish with powder, sometimes I don't. And it stays put all day - doesn't seep into the pores. I wear the lightest shade they make and it's not orangey/pinky/yellowy - it blends perfectly. Definitely recommend this and the price seems to be on-par for what a good foundation is going for these days.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Nafinka

This is my favourite make up :) best makeup ever. Great adapts to your skin tone, no ´´maps ´´ on your face, perfectly hides imperfections and still looks natural!! Only price is not so perfect :D

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

I like the glowing look and if I want more coverage I ll just mix with my Estee Lauder Doublewear Light or I ll use concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This foundation is great, gives a dewy look and not too cakey since it's a medium coverage foundation. It doesn't rub off at all, and doesn't clog my pores, to think I have very oily skin.

I have a lot of yellow under tones and this makeup blends well with my skin tone. The only thing I don't like about this is the glass bottle, I'm just not digging the heavy glass bottle for some reason. Lancome makeup never turns me down no matter which one I use. I highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this foundation when I first apply it, the finish was very nice and glowy. But the big problem is that it wears off after a few hours and looks blotchy and uneven. It also makes my face oily. I returned it after a week.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation is the reason I regret getting really into cosmetics and cosmetic ingredients, I ll explain my self in a minute. When I first got this foundation I was amazed. Great coverage, great finish not too mate nor too shinny, great staying power .It has a thin, fluid and silky texture that’s easy to blend. It sets to a finish that feels matte but leaves skin with a subtle glow that’s quite skin-like.I was starting to believe that this foundation was my new HG but then I took a look at the ingredients list ....... HUGE disappointment ... This foundation lists alcohol as the third ingredient.!!! :( Alcohol in cosmetics causes 1) irritation 2) inflammation 3) reduces collagen production 4) causes free radical damage 5) cell death 6) forces oily skin to produce even more oil and many more ... :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Lovexandxart

good for people with great or dry skin, but horrible for people with acne, it makes your skin look worse and doesn't look natural at all if you have acne, to much shimmer too, mixed review

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by vmotis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this foundation!

The consistency is very light and thin. It blends very easily and sort of melts into the skin once it's set, allowing for a very natural yet dewy finish. It instantly brightens my skin and gives it a radiant glow. The coverage is sheer to medium, covering blemishes without looking cakey. It stays on all day easily without powdering or blotting, which is not very common for the foundations I've tried in the past! I have an oily t-zone, but honestly, I don't feel like this foundation makes me too much oilier than usual. I simply don't put on lotion right before I apply my foundation and the problem is solved.

My first HG foundation was Dior PureLight from years ago, which has since been discontinued. I'm finding that this new foundation from Lancome is very similar to PureLight, but sets much better on the skin!

Overall, this product is wonderful! I only wish it wasn't so expensive. It is one of Lancome's cheaper foundations, though, and for the size it will definitely last a while. Great lightweight foundation for the winter. Would rebuy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by fashionista_ae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am really loving this foundation. I was skeptical at first, I thought it would make my oily skin even oilier, but it doesn't! This glides on like silk, gives a medium coverage, and a flawless porcelain like finish. It is not at all greasy looking, but not flat matte either, it's just perfect! I love a "porcelain doll" type look for my makeup, and this gives me that effect! If you are looking for a super natural looking foundation, this is not the one for you. This holds up pretty well throughout the day on my oily skin. I do use my blotting sheets about twice a day, and the foundation stays in place well. I do set this with powder. I think this would be a good foundation for all skin types, it's not drying at all, and not overly moisturizing. I'm very happy with it, it's perfect! I do mix 2 shades to get my perfect color match, which I have to do with every foundation. For reference I'm about an NC15/20 in MAC, Sand in Bobbi Brown, B10 in Chanel, and #20 in MUFE... in this foundation I mix shades Ivory 1 and Buff 2.

*** 2/2/12 UPDATE: Ok, I took points away from this. For the first few weeks, this worked wonderfully on me, but something changed and I don't know what. I don't know if my skin got used to this foundation, but it suddenly stopped holding up well against my oily skin. I still think this is a good foundation if you have the right skin type for it. I like the finish, coverage, and texture, but it's just not great for oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

This foundation really does light up my skin.It gives me a healthy dewy glow without looking greasy.The formula isn't drying and it doesn't cause me to break out.It is a light foundation.It kind of reminds me of a tinted moisturizer.A bit heavier but not by much.So its nice for winter but I like a fuller coverage.Not sure if I would get this again,but it is nice for dry skin so maybe.

EDIT*
I went from a 4 to a 3 on this.I found that it really accentuated my dry spots and it faded very quickly.I did like the coverage but the feel of it and the fact I looked so flaky I ended up giving it away.I know I said before it was good for dry skin but idk what happened!If it made my skin drier or if the colder months just did a toll on my skin.Either way I am not a fan