October 22, 2014 | 985 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

This lightweight, semi-dewy foundation is borderline HG for me. I say borderline because it does not last more than a few hours on my t-zone. By lunch time a lot of the coverage has disappeared, especially on my nose.
Using primer beforehand would help but I tend to breakout with primer. Using powder would also work but then you lose the dewy "lit from within" look.
Here's hoping Lancome decides to come out with a longer wearing version of this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by hailsp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation. I am very fair and find it hard to find colours that match my fair skin yet cover my redness. I think this product is amazing!
Super light weight, feels like I have nothing on, yet gives me great coverage!
I have already repurchased and will do so again.
One complaint is that the "shimmer" that makes it give a dewy glow tends to clump up in the bottle. You can actually see big streaks of it. The girl at the Lancome counter told me to simply run the bottle under warm water and shake it. Seemed to work fine, I'm just worried some day I will get a big streak on my face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by carolyne44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best foundation ever for dry skins. Skin needs to be very well moisturised and primed beforehand. This foundation is so light but covering as well. Heavy light reflection pigments which gives you the best glow people make comments on how healthy you look. Love it all the way!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by JulieRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is awesome. One of the best I've tried. Makes my skin look and feel great. love it! The coverage is buildable and the foundation is extremely blendable. Will repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by achen4

Overall I enjoy this foundation. It is extremely light and liquidy so it's easy to apply. I use either my hands or a stippling brush to do the job. You only need a little bit (a dime size will do) and it gives you medium coverage. This finish is quite dewy so I'm not sure if it suits very oily skin. I have oily combination skin and I have to blot ~ 2 times a day to keep it from looking too shiny. It doesn't cause me to break out. Because it's more moisturizing than mattifying, it's a good foundation for the wintertime.

That being said, I've been more into BB creams recently since it's supposedly "better" for the skin. I only like to use foundation sparingly or only for special occasions (i.e. going out). I will probably repurchase this product again but i still have 4/5 of the bottle left and it'll take a while before I finish the rest.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 7:34:00 AM More reviews by beetee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation goes on very easily. It seems to blend into the skin and even though I thought the colour match was slightly light it was close enough. Then my husband came into the room and said to me "Why are you wearing so much makeup?" And that's all I need to hear. I had a closer look in bright sunlight and my skin looked as if it had a greyish beige tinted mask on it so he was right to say what he did. As I had taken the time to apply all rest of my face and since we werent going anywhere in particular I thought I'd leave it on to see how it would wear just for the fun of it. I'm afraid I can't give that a good report either. My T-zone was shiny in about an hour I'm afraid and the shade darkened to an even more unflattering greige. I'm normally a tinted moisturiser type of girl. My skin has lines that most foundations sink into but the TMs don't emphasise and I like that. However the TM doesn't last very long without becoming shiny. Because this foundation seemed to go on sheer I was hoping that it would look like but last a bit longer than a TM. Sadly this isn't the case. I read a lot of good reviews of this product but it's not one for me. On the plus side you can't feel it on your skin. But that's the only good thing I can say about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by JasminAires

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, it's only day one, but so far I am totally sold on this product! I have always been totally anti-foundation. I cant stand the unnatural look that the majority have. Although I generally don't wear foundation, over the years I have tried plenty. Mac, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder and some others. I could never get used to the look of my skin not looking like my own skin. I have always been the most satisfied with tinted moisturizer since it looks the least like "makeup", however, it doesn't give much cover.

After reading many great reviews on this makeup, I went out today and picked some up. I put it on with a foundation brush and WOW!, I am super impressed. The coverage is much more than I have ever worn, but it looks completely natural it really looks like my own skin (except now it's evenly colored and flawless!) I keep looking in different mirrors and in all kinds of light, thinking that it may not look so good in certain lighting - WRONG! When it passed the direct sunlight test, I knew I was sold.

I think applying it with a stippling brush or other type of foundation brush is key to a flawless, natural finish. I also love that I don't feel like I have foundation on.

Pros: Looks like skin, super lightweight, natural finish, a little goes a long way, great coverage

Cons: I don't think there are any - not even the price. $39 for something so good is well worth it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by makeupisawesome

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a fantastic foundation, i bought it because i heard the wonderfull michellephan rave about it.
this foundation has a great texture and a lightweight feel. it has very good coverage.
i have pigmentation and acne scars and it covers it well without looking like a mask, i get the feeling that this foundation helps my skin other than clog it up, for that reason i dont know why.
this foundation is great for its price and wonderful expensive packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by pearbeary18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Overall, I really like this foundation. It is so lightweight and covers well. I don't use primer except for on my nose/chin, but it still lasts all day. I think this is excellent for normal skin. On my oily nose/chin, I've found this foundation separates into little dots. In addition, if you don't have normal skin and put on a really thin layer, it does separate. I think you need enough product on your face so the product can adhere to itself and not separate (if that makes sense). It's also best applied in light layers instead of one huge, thick layer.

When I went into Sephora looking for a primer for my super duper oily nose, the SA said it was due to my skin being dry and sucking the water out of the foundation (TM is 40% water). She recommended a water-based primer: Make Up Forever's HD primer. She also recommended the HD Elixir, which I have also been using. I put on my moisturizer, the HD Elixir, then the primer on top. I find this combo works pretty well. No more dots! I'm not going to knock off too many points for this foundation not working on my nose because I've only found one that doesn't separate due to the oil.

I find the coverage to be light-medium, covering minor flaws. Heavily pigmented areas need concealer, but light marks are covered easily. It definitely covers redness. This does oxidize some, so you'll likely get a shade that almost looks too light upon initial application. I have oily skin, and this foundation is very luminous (which is probably not ideal for my already shiny skin), but I love how light feeling it is. The color match is great too. FYI Sephora only carries a few shades. Go to the counter for more options.

Please use some kind of makeup remover cloth or cleansing oil to remove your makeup! I don't like how people give products a low rating just because it broke them out. Some people don't wash their face thoroughly or they have an allergy to an ingredient.

Also, I use Buff 6W. I could also use 7W, but I like to err on the side of light. I am about NC20-25 in MAC, Med in Tarte AC Foundation, Agent 04/06 in Tarte TM, and Light in Bare Minerals.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by lelikavaii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Still happy I didn't pay money for it, got two generous samples in ivory 1 and ivory 4 to match my skin tone, as of coverage and look it's quite good for my combo more on the oily side skin, but I got the worst break out ever!!! First I didn't know that this is it but every time I tried to hide a huge cyst I got on my cheek with this foundation I get 1 more the same day, they are all the same huge painful irritated under skin bumps that don't come to a head but leave a scab after, I háve 3 red post acne scars right now to deal with and no more new ones since I stopped using this and got back to my mineral one

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No