April 19, 2014 | 1653 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by MissAva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing foundation for 2 years and have been through countless brands...I have finally found my HG foundation.
I emailed Lancome and this foundation is PARABEN FREE (you could probably tell by looking at the ingredients, I emailed just in case)
One warning about this foundation: If you have dry skin you MUST exfoliate the best that you can or your dry patches will look slightly orange. This happens occasionally and I am willing to work past this problem because I LOVE this foundation. I hardly feel like there is anything on my skin at all, yet it has a decent amount of coverage. My nose is oily so I am not sure I would recommend this for oily prone skin.
FOR REFERENCE, I AM A MAC NC20 AND SHADE 01 IN TEINT MIRACLE.
This foundation makes you look like you have naturally amazing skin. 5 STARS.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just found one of the best foundations I have ever used. I am quite pale, but the Ivoire 2 (C) is working great for me. At first glance it appears a bit dark for me in the bottle, but when I applied it - it went on almost as a perfect match for me. I still have a tiny bit of color left over from the summer so I may have to go to Ivoire 1 in the next month or so, but right now this shade is great. I really like the thin consistency of this and the fact that it dries really fast and even when applied. I use a fresh damp sponge every day for application. I have tried fingers and foundation brushes, but neither work as well for me as a sponge. Even though I am sure I am wasting quite a bit of foundation the sponge provides the best coverage as far as covering large pores goes. This is my first week using this new foundation - if it stops working for me I will update. BTW I am 44 and have very oily skin that is very breakout prone. So far no breakouts with this either - which is extremely important to me!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Sirius

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Update: because I love the finish of this foundation so much I exchanged the shade Ivorie 4 (N) for Ivorie 1 (N) and it does match better but still pulls slightly pink! ugh. and it still gives me an oil slick complexion after about an hour. STILL a no-go for me. darn. :(

I've been on a feverish hunt for a foundation to wear on my wedding day. I gave up looking for one sans SPF and am highly skeptical of "high def" makeup in general thanks to a HORRIBLE experience with MUFE HD foundation which settled in EVERY line on my face and dried it out horribly. Since this is a big day, $ was not a huge factor for me. So aiming for a "mid range cost and sensitive skin friendly" make up I zeroed in on the Lancome counter. Oh Lancome! You broke my heart with this product. Truly.
Upon initial application I was enamored. "luminous, dewy, medium coverage, light feel" yes. Yes YES! My zeal got the better of me and I purchased a bottle in Ivorie 4 N (I wear NW15 in mac--pale and neutral to cool toned). My heart sank when I went out into the sun and WOAH my face was pink. Nice "neutral" Lancome. Sarcasm aside, shade selection was a chore and ultimately a futile one for the warms pulled orange and dirty and the neutrals pulled pink.
The biggest let down was the 1 hour transition from "dewy" to "reflective". I don't have oily skin. Not by any stretch of the imagination. When I go bare faced I NEVER need to blot--even in the summer. but holy hell this stuff made me greasy.

Breakdown:
-beautiful and sanitary packaging.
-lovely finish initially BUT setting the product with powder ruins the effect. sad.
-setting the foundation with powder does ZERO to ameliorate the dreaded oilies and prolong wear. sadder.
-good shade variety however in my experience (and apparently almost everyone else's i've gleaned) finding a match proved impossible. go figure.
-SHOCKINGLY poor wear time.

3 lippies for the packaging the coverage and the 10 minutes of poreless awesomeness.

Nothing miraculous. that's for damn sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by lipglossaddict93

I really like this foundation, I was colour matched to bisque 1n and it looks very natural on my skin. It has about a 6 hour wear time with a little bit of powder and no base on my normal-combination skin. The coverage is a pretty true medium coverage, when I use this foundation I only really need to use concealer under my eyes as the foundation does the rest of the work. The best way to apply this foundation for me is to stipple it on with a brush then blend it in with my finger tips. The biggest down side was definitely the price I think it came to about $45CAD. I would definitely rebuy this foundation although I don't think it is holygrail for me, because I would like it to last a little longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by pinklover92

Beautiful foundation. Its coverage is around medium coverage. I love the light reflecting materials in this foundation. No, that does not mean this foundation is shimmery. This foundation makes your skin look like glowing from within. Color matching is a bit tricky, but you should have a MA helping you. It tends to make my nose oily a bit midday, but that's no problem. I will just use my MAC blot powder :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2011 4:35:00 AM More reviews by rubishoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

With an oily t-zone, but rather dry cheeks/forehead, i found this product gave me quite a natural, glowy finish. in order to stop my t-zone from looking too oily i dust a translucent powered over it. this product alone will do nothing to cover up redness, therefore a good concealer is essential, otherwise this is a real top- notch foundation for anyone that doesn't want too matt or polished a look, which suits me to a T.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by alliegail

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is almost perfect! I have rosacea, so my cheeks and nose get really red and irritated, but this covers it right up without looking cakey and unnatural. Ive gotten quite a few compliments on it. Just be sure to shake the bottle before use, or it might feel a little globby by the end of the day. I am soooo happy with this foundation! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by pecany

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really, really like this foundation! At first I was worried with the little bit of shimmer that's seen in the bottle but on the skin it's not noticeable and then when I lightly dust with powder it's perfect. My skin looks and feels great and the coverage is good too. It's buildable but I find that I don't need a lot. I like the smell too. The only negative is the price, but it's Lancome and I find that a lot of their stuff is overpriced here in Germany. I paid 40 Euros for this at a department store but it's lasted me almost a year (I don't wear it every day and some days I mix it with my moisturizer to make a TM). Would repurchase without a doubt.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by doreenk

This is now my HG liquid foundation. The coverage is medium and it gives me a more even, brighter complexion. The consistency is very watery when I pump it out from the bottle, but on application, it is “fast drying”, very different from those I have used in the past. So, application need to go fast. I found that finger application is best suit this foundation. The result is smooth and almost flawless skin. It is light weight. I don’t feel like wearing a mask. The lasting power is quite good on me, after 10 hours I still look fresh, no oxidation. My face does get oily throughout the day (as with other foundations that I have used), but nothing too serious in fact I quite like it that way as it makes my face appears dewy and glowy. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by kllc0096

This is a great oil-free and fragrance free foundation.
Your skin looks flawless; yet still natural. It is a light weight foundation that provides buildable coverage. My skin stays hydrated throughout the day and it is very long lasting.
I would for sure buy it again! One of my favourite foundations!