Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 4/13/2012 9:48:00 AM

Well, lucky for me I sampled this one...phewwww.

Do not like this, so hard to blend it instanly dries and sinks into the skin and I hated the finish...made my dry patches obvious and I didnt fnd this very dewy looking....it has a decent coverage but a matte finish which is kinda strange as its meant to be a "light creator"?

So a big NO for me...

on 4/5/2012 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this foundation because Buff 7W matches my Asian skin tone well with enough yellow in it, but when it's blended out, it doesn't look too yellow. It's very liquidy and it's water-based so it doesn't feel like I'm suffocating my skin. I like the light feel of it and it doesn't make me breakout. I do have to say it's not super long lasting. Sometimes the coverage is not enough by the end of the day because of my combination oily skin, but I still like it because I think when there's too much coverage, then makeup can look cakey. Similar to the reviewer before me, my fiance always compliments my skin when I'm wearing this foundation. He said that my skin looks like when I was in high school. I will take that as a compliment for youthful fresh skin, and not pimply teenager skin! Lastly, the packaging is super pretty and it looks nice on the makeup counter, but the glass is pretty heavy and I wouldn't feel as comfortable bringing it on a trip in fear of breaking it.

on 4/5/2012 4:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought this foundation because it is oil free and my skin tends to break out easily. I must say I love this product! It is light and goes on so smoothly yet it is a beautiful cover, it doesn't cake around my nose etc and has a nice dewy finish to it. I have used it now for about 2 weeks and have had no breakout. My husband kept commenting on how nice I looked with my new makeup which he never does so I know it's a keeper! I need coverage and two layers is perfect. The right colour was a little difficult to find, the lightest is a bit too light and the next one a tiny bit dark but I bought the second one and put a bit of translucent powder over it and it's perfect. Highly recommend this foundation.

on 4/5/2012 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate this foundation. It's the worst because one time use is all I need for my face condition to go from neutral to HORRIBLE. I've only used it twice so far and both times had the same result. Ugh. I live in a tropical climate so the second time I tried to use it in a temperate climate as I've read some reviews here that it looks better or something. I won't deny that it does look good when its on though not as good as I would like it to be but the after-effects on my skin are UGH.

If you have oily-sensitive skin like me, buy this foundation at your own risk.

on 4/2/2012 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Before I found this product I had been looking and trying so many different kinds of liquid foundation. I tried mineral makeup, but found out my skin is too dry for that.My skin is very fair and I have blemishes. Sometimes I do tend to get a zit or two, so I needed something that was light and still able to cover up my break outs and blemishes, but not feel heavy or greasy on my skin. Well after seeing the reviews for the Lancome Tient Miracle liquid foundation, I went ahead and got a sample from Sephora. Now when I got matched, I noticed they only have like 5 shades. That kind of worried me because I am so fair I feel I pretty much need a perfect color match. After using this for about two days I noticed a huge difference. It makes my skin feel smooth and is very light on my skin. I love the color, It matches my skin so well. Plus it blends so well, I dont have to use very much to go a long way. I have had several comments from people telling me how nice and smooth my skin looks. I've been using this for about a month now and am still in love with it. It is a bit expensive, but I feel its worth every penny!

on 4/1/2012 2:01:00 AM

I went to my nearest Lancôme store just looking for a Lip-stain, but ended up loving the Teinte Miracle foundation :) The make-up lady tested a lipstick on me and asked if I wanted a brief touch-up with my make-up. I was quite hesitant at first because I've had bad experiences in the past with make-up counter artists doing my makeup. But I allowed her, and she put on the Teinte Miracle foundation and a blush.

OH MY GOD I am in love with the foundation!! It was put ON TOP of my already applied concealer-and-powder-regime and still blew me away! It was so light, flawless, dewy, natural and yet gave me amazing coverage. Not to mention she matched my colour perfectly! She also said the foundation was 40% water. I'm sad to say I do not own the foundation yet, but will definitely be making a purchase!!!

on 3/28/2012 4:53:00 AM

This was my first dewy and medium-coverage foundation - I read all the great reviews and bought it when I got tired of a cakey, heavy and matte look TI Ultra, Double Wear and other heavy stuff seemed to give me. I really like it, and I am really surprised that I do!

PROS: It covers very well (I have relatively deep acne scars, discolorations, dilated capillaries - my skin is very far from perfect), in fact, I would never call it a sheer foundation. To me, it's definitely medium to full coverage (it blends like a dream, and you can easily build it up without looking cakey). I am always too lazy to use concealer, and with this foundation you don't need one. For some reason, it does not emphasize imperfections and pores, the light-reflecting effect kind of smoothes them out. It does give an amazing glow (not greasy sheen, but glow!), people say I look very healthy and radiant when I wear this paired with a bit of bronzer and blush. The shade range is nice (my colour is Beige Porcelain), and the bottle with a pump is perfect too. It does smell a bit, but i usually like the smell of Lancome fondations, since it's not so overpowering. After a month of usage, Teint Miracle has not broken me out. In comparison to matte and heavy foundations, it feels very lightweight and moisturizing, I don't feel that it suffocates my skin at all. I apply this with Sigma F80 brush: it's very liquid, so the sponge will eat it all.

CONS: I have combination skin (dry cheeks, oily T-zone), and I must say that the lasting power of this foundation is not perfect, but it's alright - I can get 10 hours of wearing if I use some kind of setting powder (haven't tried it with the matte one - but with the more glowy one like guerlain's meteorites) on top. If you wear it longer, it starts to separate a bit in the T-zone. I must say, never blot my face (too lazy for that too). Also, this is not really smudge proof - if I sneeze and wipe off my nose, I see a lot of foundation on the nappkin. I am not sure this foundation is perfect for summer because of its lasting power.

Overall, I think, this can become my HG for at least winter and spring months. May be even for summer, if I try to sett it with matte powder. To my mind, this foundation is quite unusual (in a good way - so lightweight and glowy but oh so well-covering!) and really worth to try. It's a pleasure to apply it, and it gives such a nice effect of healthy, almost photoshopped skin.

on 3/27/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Best foundation I've ever tried! Absolutely love it! It has great coverage and makes the skin looks like there's no makeup on it -- perfect for looking like you just woke up with perfect skin.
It doesn't break me out at all, even if I sleep without washing my face before (most foundations would break me out for sure if I did it). It also lasts for long hours, though it may melt a little in summer -- but I live in Brazil, so, when I say "summer" I mean really hot weather. And even in summer, it doesn't turn orange at all (I wear the 01 shade).
I wouldn't say it's expensive as I use just a very small amount, and it will probably last for a long time. I just don't like the package: its heavy and probably will waste a little product when it ends.

on 3/25/2012 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am one of those girls who is addicted to finding the perfect foundation. I have spent many uneventful years in this quest so I was plesantly surprised when this was the closest yet.

I'm fairly light skinned - The MAC equivalent is NW15 or N1 (this seems to be the standard foundation richter scale) and was matched to 02. My colouring is more 01 but the Sales Assistant advised that the undertones on this colour was very yellow (my skin has red undertones) and would not blend properly into my skin. I was given a little sample bottle so I could test the shade in my own time without purchasing.

The 02 looks very nice on my skin and makes me look healthy. It is slightly darker than my skin tone but I can blend it down the neck so I don't get a tide mark. I also found that I can make it lighter by adding a white foundation (Stargazer) to it.

Realistically no company can produce a product that will match the skin tones of 7 billion people worldwide so I think Lancome deserve points for giving a good selection so most of us can get an good match if not a perfect one.

I don't have many (if any) blemishes so coverage is really nice. The foundation is very lightweight and continues to look good throughout the day. It never looks "cakey" - which is a problem I find with a lot of foundations. And I like the sheen it gives - almost incorporating a highlight feature so those of us in a hurry do not need to use a separate one.

All in all a really nice product.

on 3/25/2012 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got a 7-day sample of this in 045 Sable Beige (Australia) which is the closest match. I'm usually MAC NC 37-40, Bobbi Brown 4.5 Warm Natural. I set this with Chanel loose powder. I love the dewy finish and it's definitely illuminating. The downside to this is if your skin is not at its best it might highlight some imperfections (enlarged pores, patchy areas). Exfoliation certainly takes care of this problem. It doesn't have the staying power on my combination skin but would consider this for special occasions. Taking one lippie off as colour match is not as spot on as I'd like.