October 24, 2014 | 1670 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by JadeM13

I bought this foundation after reading some good reviews about it. It has medium coverage and the shade I wear is 100 Ivory (the lightest)(for reference I'm NC 20 in MAC and Buff in Colorstay), which suits me nicely. It applies easily whether with fingers or a foundation brush. The lasting power on its own (no primer or powder) is not that great, it starts to settle in the lines of my forehead in about 4 hours or so, but with powder it lasts a lot more. Overall, I'm pleased with my purchase, as long as I use this with powder on top it lasts all day and looks natural too. I would also like to note that I've only worn this foundation in really hot weather, so the lasting power might improve in a more normal atmosphere.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by superstarz9090

This product is okay for oily skin it lasts longer on my face than all of the other liquid foundations that ive tried. but i would probably recommend this for people with drier skin because it is very hydrating and would probably last longer on drier skins. Over all for the price whicc was $6 in canada on sale its pretty good quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by 14K35911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have re-purchased this product already and i still love it. I use shade 103, and I started out using it as a foundation, but I later noticed it's such a close match to my skin-tone that I now just use it as a concealer under my eyes and around my nose, without any other products to blend it or anything! It does last very well, I workout a lot and it never looks patchy or streaky or cakey. It might slightly wear off, but evenly, and that's after about 2 hours of continuous sweating! It has also not broken me out ever.
I have only given it 3/5 though, just because for its actual purpose of a foundation, I prefer others over it. It does have a bit of a greasy finish and just doesn't feel as nice on the skin as I would have wanted it to, which is why i switched to just using it on my problem areas. But if you aren't worried about foundation feeling super natural to the touch, then i would recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by mishlerj1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this foundation! I seem to be switching between this and Revlon colorstay and was having trouble deciding which I liked more. But I've decided I actually like this foundation more! It stays on for so long and looks more natural than colorstay. I do have to keep blotting my face throughout the day but that's just bcy skin is that oily. I highly recommend this for a natural medium coverage foundation. I have acne scars and still get small breakouts here and there and this does a fine job covering. FYI the shades all look super dark but don't let that deter you. I am buff in colorstay and nc20 in mac and the lightest shade ( I believe it's ivory) is a perfect match for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by pyppu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I mainly used MAC prolongwear and Estee Lauder double wear before randomly trying this foundation a couple months ago. Now I only use this foundation in shade 202 (for ref I am mac nc30 or tawny in dw). It has been a very hot and humid summer and this lasts from early morning to late evening. I do blot and powder a couple times throughout the day which is fine because the coverage stays very nicely. I found this on sale for $6 at Shoppers and notice it goes on sale quite often, can't get any cheaper than that and the colour matches my skin tone way better than any other foundation I have tried. The packaging may not be anything fancy but its definitely worth trying if you like longwear foundation and have oily skin like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ShimmerSands78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great long wearing foundation. I wish there was a bigger color selection, because the lightest shade is slightly too dark for me. This foundation is very moisturizing, and in my opinion looks less cakey than colorstay. It does feel tacky for a few minutes after,until it thoroughly sinks into the skin. This foundation also seems to get the most compliments. Its cheap, and the bottle is designed well (squeeze tube). Im on my second bottle and I will continue repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by alinamalginaxx

Honestly this product gave me cons and pros.
Pros: Light-medium coverage, just what my skin needs. Big variety of colors.
Cons: Made my face break out and red. Bad packaging, not the best. If applied in wrong way may make face look cakey.
All in all be careful try out this product first, because there might be some problems with allergies. Other than that good price and good product, just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by amyyy77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product for the price is amzazing it looks great on :) full covararge not to greesy i hardly use any makeup foundation that's from a drug store i ussually use ester lauder,chanenl ext this is the only one i would recomend so far for cheap foundations so yeah try it go for it and if you dont like it it's cheap azz anyways i dont think it would go well with pale skin tho coz the colours are quite dark .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by ceire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this product and didn't like it, found the consistency quite thick and hard to apply (you have to apply it quite fast as it dries) BUT then I bought my mac 187 brush and tried the foundation again and its actually really nice and lasts for ages. Great for oily skin :) I would buy again if I was stuck.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by blondie17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I did not like this foundation what so ever, if you have light or pale skin this is not a good foundation!