Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

There is something about the texture of this that I just can't handle. It feels somewhat gritty, underneath the vaseline-esque greasiness. It did okay on soften my feet, but no better than other creams I have tried. I gave it to my mother, and I won't buy it again. Nice scent, though.

This is great stuff! I had never used a foot cream before so I don't have much of a basis for comparison, but I loved this so much when I tried all the little doodads in the BB's starter kit that I ran out and got a full sized tube. Smells great, feels great, works great.

Can't live without this stuff, love the smell, that could sell it alone and I love the tingly feeling my feet get right after I put it on, leaves my feet super soft.

This is my favourite foot creme! I have tried quite a few, and this one is the best! The scent is so yummy!! I put this on before bed and wake up with smooth feet :-)

This was my favorite though I alternate it now with another product. Perfectly moisturizes the heel area and lasts for ages. My only issues are that it's a little greasy and the tube is hard to squeeze when you get near the end. Otherwise terrific.

I got the kit with the pumice stone, yellow socks and coconut foot creme. It is more of an ointment than a creme, but it is very, very thick and really moisturizing.

I've found that this creme works best when I use it at night and wear cotton socks to bed. I wake up with soft, smooth feet.

Some don't like coconut, but I really like this scent. It is slightly minty and smells of natural coconut (not fakey, gross coconut).

I initailly purchased this because I hate the minty smell that most foot lotions have. When I found this, wow, it smells soooo good. I love the coconut smell. This creme is pretty thick, which is kinda good, but I feel that is dosent' absorbe to well, but I still fell that it does soften me feet (does that make sense??) The only thing I don't really like is the aluminum tube. It make getting that last bit out difficult. But all in all, I would buy this again, because it does a decent job and smells fantanstic.

I love everything that I have tried by Burt's Bees. The Coconut Foot Creme has been a godsend for my rough, cracked heels. The smell is great...I wouldn't have thought that coconut and peppermint would mesh well, but this is very nice. It has helped my feet more than any other product I've tried. The foot care kit comes with a pumice stone and an adorable pair of bee embroidered socks. I also use this on my elbows. Highly recommended!

i just started using this product about a month ago and my dry feet have never felt better. my caluses are softening and don't feel cracked and rough. i usally don't wear socks to bed, but this is worth it!

i like bb's lip products, but their hand and feet products don't do anything for me. this particular product was very greasy and did nothing for my dry winter feet. it seems like right after i put on my socks, the stuff just absorbs into the socks, not feet. just a bunch of grease.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products