Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

Can't live without this stuff, love the smell, that could sell it alone and I love the tingly feeling my feet get right after I put it on, leaves my feet super soft.

on 7/12/2004 1:39:00 AM

This is my favourite foot creme! I have tried quite a few, and this one is the best! The scent is so yummy!! I put this on before bed and wake up with smooth feet :-)

on 7/5/2004 5:53:00 PM

This was my favorite though I alternate it now with another product. Perfectly moisturizes the heel area and lasts for ages. My only issues are that it's a little greasy and the tube is hard to squeeze when you get near the end. Otherwise terrific.

on 7/5/2004 4:06:00 PM

I got the kit with the pumice stone, yellow socks and coconut foot creme. It is more of an ointment than a creme, but it is very, very thick and really moisturizing.

I've found that this creme works best when I use it at night and wear cotton socks to bed. I wake up with soft, smooth feet.

Some don't like coconut, but I really like this scent. It is slightly minty and smells of natural coconut (not fakey, gross coconut).

on 7/2/2004 12:46:00 PM

I initailly purchased this because I hate the minty smell that most foot lotions have. When I found this, wow, it smells soooo good. I love the coconut smell. This creme is pretty thick, which is kinda good, but I feel that is dosent' absorbe to well, but I still fell that it does soften me feet (does that make sense??) The only thing I don't really like is the aluminum tube. It make getting that last bit out difficult. But all in all, I would buy this again, because it does a decent job and smells fantanstic.

on 6/28/2004 6:56:00 AM

I love everything that I have tried by Burt's Bees. The Coconut Foot Creme has been a godsend for my rough, cracked heels. The smell is great...I wouldn't have thought that coconut and peppermint would mesh well, but this is very nice. It has helped my feet more than any other product I've tried. The foot care kit comes with a pumice stone and an adorable pair of bee embroidered socks. I also use this on my elbows. Highly recommended!

on 6/17/2004 2:13:00 PM

i just started using this product about a month ago and my dry feet have never felt better. my caluses are softening and don't feel cracked and rough. i usally don't wear socks to bed, but this is worth it!

on 6/14/2004 5:32:00 PM

i like bb's lip products, but their hand and feet products don't do anything for me. this particular product was very greasy and did nothing for my dry winter feet. it seems like right after i put on my socks, the stuff just absorbs into the socks, not feet. just a bunch of grease.

on 6/12/2004 11:30:00 PM

I received this product as a sample in a kit with other Burt's Bees items. I use it on my feet at night (without socks) and some mornings (with socks, when I remember) and it has made a *dramatic* difference in my feet. I have really dry scaly "monkey feet" that I can't stand to show off due to long toes and cracked heels. Now, however, my feet are smooth and soft, totally "show-off-able". The key is to really rub it into your feet and gently put socks on afterward. Sure it's a "greasy" emollient, but it works. Regular drugstore lotions just don't cut it, for feet a heavily emollient cream is the only way to go. I would lather "Advanced Healing" lotion by 'Vaseline' into my feet every night and day for weeks and never, ever came close to what 3 nights of Burt's Bees foot cream has done. Two thumbs up!!

on 6/9/2004 12:04:00 PM

I bought this because the reviews were good but I hate it. It's greasy and messy and I wated it mostly for my heals and it hasn't made much of a difference. I like
Avon's foot cream much more than this.