November 28, 2014 | 1281 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2004 5:53:00 PM More reviews by snowmaid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my favorite though I alternate it now with another product. Perfectly moisturizes the heel area and lasts for ages. My only issues are that it's a little greasy and the tube is hard to squeeze when you get near the end. Otherwise terrific.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2004 4:06:00 PM More reviews by flossfairy

I got the kit with the pumice stone, yellow socks and coconut foot creme. It is more of an ointment than a creme, but it is very, very thick and really moisturizing.

I've found that this creme works best when I use it at night and wear cotton socks to bed. I wake up with soft, smooth feet.

Some don't like coconut, but I really like this scent. It is slightly minty and smells of natural coconut (not fakey, gross coconut).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2004 12:46:00 PM More reviews by mfsvp

I initailly purchased this because I hate the minty smell that most foot lotions have. When I found this, wow, it smells soooo good. I love the coconut smell. This creme is pretty thick, which is kinda good, but I feel that is dosent' absorbe to well, but I still fell that it does soften me feet (does that make sense??) The only thing I don't really like is the aluminum tube. It make getting that last bit out difficult. But all in all, I would buy this again, because it does a decent job and smells fantanstic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2004 6:56:00 AM More reviews by jynjai

I love everything that I have tried by Burt's Bees. The Coconut Foot Creme has been a godsend for my rough, cracked heels. The smell is great...I wouldn't have thought that coconut and peppermint would mesh well, but this is very nice. It has helped my feet more than any other product I've tried. The foot care kit comes with a pumice stone and an adorable pair of bee embroidered socks. I also use this on my elbows. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 2:13:00 PM More reviews by releko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i just started using this product about a month ago and my dry feet have never felt better. my caluses are softening and don't feel cracked and rough. i usally don't wear socks to bed, but this is worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2004 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ccrider

i like bb's lip products, but their hand and feet products don't do anything for me. this particular product was very greasy and did nothing for my dry winter feet. it seems like right after i put on my socks, the stuff just absorbs into the socks, not feet. just a bunch of grease.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2004 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Aijin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this product as a sample in a kit with other Burt's Bees items. I use it on my feet at night (without socks) and some mornings (with socks, when I remember) and it has made a *dramatic* difference in my feet. I have really dry scaly "monkey feet" that I can't stand to show off due to long toes and cracked heels. Now, however, my feet are smooth and soft, totally "show-off-able". The key is to really rub it into your feet and gently put socks on afterward. Sure it's a "greasy" emollient, but it works. Regular drugstore lotions just don't cut it, for feet a heavily emollient cream is the only way to go. I would lather "Advanced Healing" lotion by 'Vaseline' into my feet every night and day for weeks and never, ever came close to what 3 nights of Burt's Bees foot cream has done. Two thumbs up!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2004 12:04:00 PM More reviews by fivestar

I bought this because the reviews were good but I hate it. It's greasy and messy and I wated it mostly for my heals and it hasn't made much of a difference. I like
Avon's foot cream much more than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2004 1:41:00 AM More reviews by tikitikitiki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

at first, i wasn't too sure about whether or not i'd like this product. my husband can't come anywhere near me if i have anything that smells like coconut on, so i was afraid of it for that reason. i smelled it at the natural food store here in okc and it didn't smell like coconut at all-it smells very faintly of peppermint, with the slightest hint of something coconutty. i ended up buying the foot care kit, which included the cutest little bee socks and a pumice stone (it was only $2 more than the creme by itself.) my feet have been very dry and peely for a long while, and i had gotten into the habit of not taking care of them. its sandal season now, so i've got no choice. as soon as i came home, i took out the pumice and some peppermint foot soap and started working on the dry skin. after i toweled my feet, i applied the creme. that's when i feel in love with this product. it felt so great going on to my feet, like i was getting some sort of great massage or something. it absorbed very quickly, and didn't leave any hint of stickiness or oiliness. once i took my socks off, i could not believe the improvement in my feet. i've been using this creme for a couple of weeks now and it's like i don't even have the same feet. everything from my heel to my toes are so much softer, and they look a thousand times better. i will definately always keep some of this creme on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2004 12:12:00 PM More reviews by mcel33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After spending all winter in boots up here in Massachusetts, my calloused, dry feet were in need of some TLC. Last year I used Benefit's Sandal Scanal which worked great, but was sooooo expensive. So I gave this a try and I'm glad I did! Not only is ita fraction of the price but it works just as well. I love the coconut scent and it did wonders. My feet were sandal ready overnight! A tip: this is a very thick creme so I would use it at night and wear socks to bed like the directions recommend. I'll use this again and again!