Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

great eye makeup remover- non oily so there's no slippery residue but still gentle. the pads are really convenient and there are a lot- lasts for a long time! this stuff is cheap and great- easier to find than revlon colorstay pads, which are a little better but not sure why...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So easy. 1 pad for each eye removes all makeup. I did get a stye (sp?) a few weeks ago but I'm not sure tis was to blame...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have used this product for almost 10 years now. I keep coming back to it.

It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, doesn't make a mess, also leaves no residue.

It is really great for a quick fix when I'm applying eye make up and slip, just use a corner of a pad to clean up quickly!

I do sometimes have to use both sides for each eye, and even after two swipes I sometimes wake up in the morning with smudgy mascara anyway.

I will buy again, just because when I try to branch out, I find nothing that works as well, but it's not perfect.

I love this product! It's simple and fast to use and it does a great job of removing my eye makeup!!! I can get it in my eye and it doesn't irritate at all. I've been using it for a couple of years now and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants an efficient, clean, and simple way of removing their eye makeup.

Yikes, this stuff is bad. It took off my shadow no prob (psh, water can do that) but it didn't even touch my mascara. I held a pad over my lashes for a few seconds to let the juices sink in and then rubbed my lashes and there was literally no black on the pad. Absolutely none whatsoever. I took this back after a half a week of practically tearing and buffing away at my lashes with no results. Rimmel makeup remover is the bomb- use that instead of this.

This product didn't work too bad. It did take 2 pads to remove non waterproof mascara, but I found I was allergic to it. Horrible rash around my eyes. C'est la vie....chemical allergies sure make things tough sometimes!

Love these, no need to try any other make up remover. They take off make up wonderfully WITHOUT leaving oily residue. It doesn't bother my sensitive eyes and they are always on sale somewhere. They better not ever stop making these! :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I know a lot of people think this is too oily, but it removes every trace of my mascara. I use Shiseido mascara base and it's really tough to remove. It does leave a slightly oily residue, but it absorbs into my skin while I sleep. I also like the pads. So much easier then using cotton pads which leave threads that get in my eyes.

I bought these because my Almay non-waterproof mascara does not wash off easily. Well, these pads don't seem to quite take off the last smudges of black right under my eyes! I don't get that. I figured these would certainly work well together. I will try another product next time, because I don't want to have to rub and RUB under my eyes in attempt to remove my mascara. I can do that without eye makeup remover!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product removes my eye makeup better than any other I've tried (Mary Kay, Target brand, Maybelline, Clinique). I have acne-prone skin and like using oil-free products so this is perfect for me. It takes one pad per eye for me to remove all eye makeup and if I'm wearing a lot it may take three total.