November 27, 2014 | 971 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2007 4:57:00 PM More reviews by sivichoney

I really love this color. It suits my fair yellow-olive skintone. It's great to wear everyday to add life and color to your skin. It also works well if you want to go a little more dramatic by applying a little more than usual.

However, I ran out about a month ago and I visited my local ULTA store and they had a Buy One Get One sale for their cosmetic line. I picked up an eyeshadow color (Suede, which is very nice) as well as some blush in 'Tender' which I've been using lately. I really like this color as well. It's quite small and I do like MAC's packaging better, but the ULTA blush in Tender is a very natural color and delivers just the hint of color I need for every day. I love them both!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2007 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Lilian11

This is my HG natural looking blush for my NC20-25 skintone - not too pink and not too brown. Really easy to blend and goes on sheer and even, lasts all day in humid tropical climate.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2007 5:16:00 PM More reviews by mascara_babe

Sorry but i don't really like this blush and regret buying this. Have tried it several times and each time colour just looks blah to me! Kinda boring... it just looks like abit of matte colour on my cheeks that doesn't brighten my skin or features or do anything for my appearance! I don't think it suits my skintone and had to layer a few times to get it to show up!! (It may suit others though... people with lighter colouring?) Also i don't like the packaging much as i can't get the blush quickly out of the cardboard thing it's in. I don't enjoy using this and it has just been left abandoned in my make-up bag. Won't re-purchase.
FYI: I'm 16, have very dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, combination medium toned skin with an olivey? undertone (i'm a mix of vietnamese and arabian if you can imagine what my skin colour looks like from that??lol) and i can tan easily in summer but my skin looks naturally alot lighter in winter but not exactly fair/pale! If it's hot i can get oily in summer but my skin is combi/normal in cold seasons and it's usually cooler as I live in the Uk lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2007 2:11:00 AM More reviews by chacha30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Another rave review for Blushbaby. This was my first MAC blush. I am an NC30 and was looking for a nice, simple everyday blush the SA suggested this and I've been happy with it for 4 years! Whenever I don't know which blush to wear I wear this one. Looks great for all occasions and looks. Love it and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by liloca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is AMAZING. I'm a Guerlain Terracotta Girl... BUT, this blush is just perfect. It makes you look like you're really blushing and it has that healthy look to it. If I coul give 1000 lippies I would.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2007 6:18:00 AM More reviews by ziggy_medusa

ME: LLL NC/W 20 Brown Hair Brown Eyes. I really wanted to love this blush - its well priced, easily accessible, a nice neutral beige-y pink. Unfortunately it looks muddy on me, even when applied with my MAC 187. It just doesnt suit my light olive skintone. I wanted this to replace my beloved Stila 'Hint' blush since it is too difficult to get in Australia, which is the most perfect neutral subtle pink. However, this does suit my Mum, a NC 25-30 redhead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 1:46:00 AM More reviews by stilluneek

For reference, I'm an NW25 >> Sheer and matte this is certainly one of my favourite blush products and one that I reach for often. I'll use this by itself on 'low-key' days for a natural looking healthy flush....for work or outings I'll use Blushbaby to contour beneath my cheekbones and then apply a different shade on apple to pop. It seems to blend well with almost every other shade I've combined it with so far. I would def. repurchase. One lippy off simply because MAC is so expensive here in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 10:46:00 AM More reviews by courters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a natural blush for my fair skin (NW15) and the MA suggested Blushbaby. I was a little skeptical because it looks kind of beige in the pan, but on my skin it is a gorgeous, very natural pink color that mimics my actual flush color very nicely. I love this blush because it is basically foolproof for me, it's so sheer and natural that I can sweep it on very quickly without really looking in the mirror and it still looks great. I will definitely buy this again when I run out, but I've been using it for almost two years and it just has the tiniest of dips in it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2007 7:15:00 PM More reviews by shawdir

I like sheertone blushes because of the natural look it gives. I also love that it does not have any shimmer or glitter--again, very natural. The only reason I give this a 4/5 is because the color is not right for me. I'm a NW27 with dark brown hair, medium brown eyes, warm complexion. This might work for a cooler complexion because for me it's a little too brown and makes my cheeks look 'dirty' literally. I'm looking for something more on the warm side, peachy. Did not work for me but could work for others

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2007 1:48:00 AM More reviews by raiof2dae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this blush for over a year and absolutely love it. I have olive skin and it gives a natural blushed look and great when applied with a blush brush.

This blush lasts especially if worn over a primer or foundation but tends to fade more quickly when worn on its own.