MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

4.5

on 10/24/2007 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

What can I say but I love it. It makes me look like I have a natural flush, not a wind-burned, bitch-slapped, rubbed-it-raw cheek. Just a nice I-just-came-inside-from-the-chilly-outdoors healthy flush. And no sparkles *whew*. I get compliments all the time. What more can you ask for? :)
I'm NC15-20 and a light dusting over the apples of my cheeks is all I need!

on 10/18/2007 11:28:00 PM

A wonderfully neutral pink that adds a subtle flush to my NC-20 skin. It has the perfect mix of dusty rose and taupe. There's no shimmer in this color. Love the pop-up lid which makes it easy to use and handy for travel. Great for PPPs and LLLs.

on 10/16/2007 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a nice blush but nothing spectacular. It's great for an polished, low-key look for daytime. It's quite a sheer blush and on my NC35-40 skin colouring I can build up the layers of colour depending on how bright I want my cheeks to be compared to the rest of my make-up. I would describe the colour as being a matte pink-beige-brown. I like to put quite a bit of colour on and then soften it with bronzer (MAC in golden). This combination flatters my skin colouring and makes my cheeks sparkle in the sunlight.

on 9/29/2007 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a soft and basic/everyday color; my friend, who is cool toned, bought it and it's too warm for her. I'm a NC30 and it looks better on me. It's a little light, but it can be built up. When I say "basic", I mean that it doesn't really make my look "pop" like more vibrant colors, but it's nice, nevertheless. A good softer color, like Prism or Cubic.

on 9/21/2007 9:17:00 AM

Awesome color, I think it would compliment any skin tone. A must have!

on 9/18/2007 4:57:00 PM

I really love this color. It suits my fair yellow-olive skintone. It's great to wear everyday to add life and color to your skin. It also works well if you want to go a little more dramatic by applying a little more than usual.

However, I ran out about a month ago and I visited my local ULTA store and they had a Buy One Get One sale for their cosmetic line. I picked up an eyeshadow color (Suede, which is very nice) as well as some blush in 'Tender' which I've been using lately. I really like this color as well. It's quite small and I do like MAC's packaging better, but the ULTA blush in Tender is a very natural color and delivers just the hint of color I need for every day. I love them both!

on 9/14/2007 3:37:00 AM

This is my HG natural looking blush for my NC20-25 skintone - not too pink and not too brown. Really easy to blend and goes on sheer and even, lasts all day in humid tropical climate.

on 9/12/2007 5:16:00 PM

Sorry but i don't really like this blush and regret buying this. Have tried it several times and each time colour just looks blah to me! Kinda boring... it just looks like abit of matte colour on my cheeks that doesn't brighten my skin or features or do anything for my appearance! I don't think it suits my skintone and had to layer a few times to get it to show up!! (It may suit others though... people with lighter colouring?) Also i don't like the packaging much as i can't get the blush quickly out of the cardboard thing it's in. I don't enjoy using this and it has just been left abandoned in my make-up bag. Won't re-purchase.
FYI: I'm 16, have very dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, combination medium toned skin with an olivey? undertone (i'm a mix of vietnamese and arabian if you can imagine what my skin colour looks like from that??lol) and i can tan easily in summer but my skin looks naturally alot lighter in winter but not exactly fair/pale! If it's hot i can get oily in summer but my skin is combi/normal in cold seasons and it's usually cooler as I live in the Uk lol.

on 9/8/2007 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Another rave review for Blushbaby. This was my first MAC blush. I am an NC30 and was looking for a nice, simple everyday blush the SA suggested this and I've been happy with it for 4 years! Whenever I don't know which blush to wear I wear this one. Looks great for all occasions and looks. Love it and will definitely repurchase.

on 9/4/2007 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This color is AMAZING. I'm a Guerlain Terracotta Girl... BUT, this blush is just perfect. It makes you look like you're really blushing and it has that healthy look to it. If I coul give 1000 lippies I would.

Top Rated MAC Products