August 20, 2014 | 1885 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by FallinginLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Garnier Eye Roller.
A pretty average concealer, nothing too special. Sheer to Medium coverage. As for its "refreshing" qualities- it has none. Sorry, my dark circles are still dark. Not feeling refreshed.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by BlushingBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product! I did find that this was a little pricey ($15-$18) for a drugstore product. I use this everyday for my under eyes, it does a great job at brighting my eyes and covering my dark circles. If you pile this on to your under eyes it will look cakey, as most concealers will. This does blend out quite easily but I do find that sometimes the rollerball will dispence to much product. This olny comes in one colour (light) so if you have a darker skin tone this may not work for you. This does not last extreamly long so you will have to set it with a powder but for me it usally wears off after 6 hours of wear. Overall I really do like this concealer and I will be repurchasing it. I would highly reccomend this product! Thanks for reading and I hope this helps! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by libbyfish1

Goes on cool and smooth, blends nicely, and the color shockingly matches my hard-to-match, uncertain-undertone skin. For $12, it's a bargain. I can't tell if it works on puffiness; I haven't tried it on a really puffy day yet. It creases up a little, but no more than other concealers (high-end and low-end) that I've tried.

Not ready to declare it an HG yet, but results are promising.

It's lame that Garnier makes this in only one shade, though. I'm guessing it's sheer enough that it would work for medium to pale skintones, but there's a whole range this doesn't even address. Please make a darker version so everyone can share in the bounty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this products, and it is one that I shall never live without again. But I wish it came in more colors.

I have crazy dark eye circles thanks to swim goggles tightly against my face for many hours every day for years. It is basically impossible for the most opaque of concealers to cover my dark circles. This is an added layer that helps counter the purple under my eyes. If I didn't have such dark circles I can imagine this alone would be very effective at covering them. But after I let this sink in for a few minutes and lightly blend I put on top a concealer.

It is a light and bright champagne yellow color that is very brightening. Occasionally I will use this alone if I am feeling lazy and don't want to bother putting on makeup. I've found this makes me look so much more awake, and it kind of gives my eyes a glowy effect.

One real downside to this product is that it only comes in one color, this would definitely not work for those who have dark or tanned skin. Right now it is fantastic because it is winter and I am pale, but I can imagine that during the summer this would not work for my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Rumrumrum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I am quite picky about under-eyes concealers. My under-eyes are slightly dry and the last thing I want is an overall accentuation of the natural crinkles I have.) Whatever I use has to be moisturizing, bendable, smooth, and please, lacking the weird undertones of pink or yellow (yes I understand that some products work well that way but VERY few do. Dishonorable mentions include Rimmel's Match Perfection. Ew.) As a disclaimer, I wouldn't consider this a true concealer and that's fine because my goal is erase the sallowness under my eyes not cover up any major bags/dark circles. This product does what it says which I find increasingly difficult to find in other products that claim extraordinary results -blows raspberry- It decreases bags (and I daresay shadows over prolonged use, though I could be biased) and evens out the general sallowness and slight shadows after a night of pretend-studying. Buying again. I just wish I bought two when they were on sale. It's slightly expensive but for such an easy (airplane friendly!!!) and honest product, it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Gymnaststar14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok so I <33 multi-use products!! And this is one of them :-) I use it as my under eye brightened but it also moisturizes my undereye area very well (the only dry spot on my entire face) AND it makes an excellent eyeshadow primer!! I have oily eyelids despite my dry undereye area and eyeshadows crease like crazy on me without a primer! This keeps my eyelids from getting oily, makes my shadows more vivid and bright, and keeps it from smudging or creasing!! I LOVE this product! It's a concealer, brightener, eye cream, and primer! AMAZING :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by KateEditorial

I bought this a few days ago, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm already positive it's one of the best beauty steals I've found in a long time. And believe me when I say I'm a huge beauty junkie, so when I say something like this, it's really making a statement. My circles aren't really as visible as they could be, considering I don't always get 8 hours of sleep, and my eyes aren't too puffy, but this concealer really has consistency. It's so bright, makes me look awake and happy, and it reduces my circles, lines and darkness. Puffiness at times, is reduced, too. But yeah, I'm 14 and will use this every morning before school, and probably will repurchase. Definitely worth the $13 or so. In fact, I actually didn't realize this was a concealer until a few minutes ago, as it doesn't cake or feel like one. And also, it actually improves and heals, supposively. I'll see how that plays out. Sometimes, when I'm too lazy to layer on the makeup, I'll moisturize and put sunscreen on and then all the makeup I'll use will be this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my Holy Grail. I use this every morning after moisturizer and a primer. It conceals my under eye imperfections without being heavy. Also this moisturizes well enough for my dry eyes. I liked this so much I have been known to use it as a highlighter in other areas. I would recommend this product to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by wintertragedyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying this product, my Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat went back to Sephora...not going to lie.

I wanted something to conceal and hydrate my undereye area. This little beauty has met and exceeded my expectations. I purchased this for $12 at Wal-Mart which I think is a great price for the quality of this product. Application is super easy and fun. I love the rollerball, it feels cool and soothing. I have very dark circles and fair skin, and while this doesn't completely "erase" those suckers it does fade 'em into my skin so they're not obvious. It doesn't cake up or dry out my eye area or make my fine lines more noticeable. If anything, it actually hydrates those lines and diminishes their appearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by jodielauren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely brilliant for a "no makeup" makeup look. Really subtle and brightens up the area.