Cover Girl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor (All)

3.1

I was lucky enough to return this one. The color was great but the formual was a nightmare. TOO DRYING. I guess that is always a risk with long lasting formulas. The purpose is to save time by not needing to reapply but then your lips peel immediately so you have to exfoliate each time you use it. Why torture your lips with this? The fact that you have to struggle with two little tubes, as opposed to a single double sided one, makes it even less appealing than the other brands available.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't wear a lot of lipstick, unless it is glossy, but I turned to this product when I had 2 days worth of dance recitals during which I needed long lasting makeup, and wow! It definitely does last! I didn't even apply the gloss that frequently and I still had to use vaseline to get it off. The colors are very nice but I did find my lips got a bit dry after using it. Overall though I think it is an amazing product and definitely wears its name well!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

These are great if you apply them sparingly. But make sure your lips have been moisturized the night before. I don't always use the glosscoat -- instead I top the colour up with some Mac Liglass (Prr works really well.)

I have two of these now -- Berry Preserve and Lavendure. BP is pink, and Lavendure is a sheer lilac shimmer.

I have really come to love this lipstick, when I need a long lasting lipsticks, it beats Lipfinity hands down and I finally found a wonderful color. It stays on ALL day and with no drying out of my lips at all. Have repurchased several times.

Yuck! It made my lips peel and its VERY HARD TO TAKE OFF. Even with those makeup removing cloths. It made my lips so chapped and nasty. I would not buy this product again!

I have outlast lipstick in candy cane. Its a bright red with shimmery flecks. I am a big fan of natural lips, but I was intrigued by this lip color. When applying I put a drop on my lips and blot, blot, blot. Then I apply a clear gloss. The end result is a look of a light berry lip gloss/stain. Very natural.

I own three of these now (returned one awful colour, Sandstone, a bland brown) - Dawn till Dusk (bright neutral pink), Forever Fawn (lovely light pink nude), and Malt Pearl (slightly nude pink with frost). Personally, I actually prefer the matte formula simply because frosted lip colours often look strange on me. The pearl formula is lighter and thinner, so that's something to keep in mind. With liberal application of the topcoat the glossy creamy formula looks great. I'm loving these lipsticks for days when I'm busy and don't want to be touching up, but still want perfect "lipsticky" lips. I actually like the two-tube packaging too, because I can choose to take just the topcoat with me without bringing the colour along as well (I've only ever needed to touch up the colour coat once). Also, with other longlasting lipsticks I've run out of topcoat long before colour coat, and with this design any topcoat will go with any colour. I think that's great. The secret to this stuff is frequent topcoat application and choosing the right colour. I'd recommend a nude (read shade reviews before buying, I learned this the hard way!) since if you do have any problems with the wear they will show with an unnatural shade. Two more hints: smooth on with a fingertip, and remove with an armload of Vaseline :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought this product was pretty good. I got it in permapink and I really like it. It is very sheer and has gold flecks in it. Very cute! It didn't last ALL day but it did last longer then any other lipstick I have ever had. It did not dry out my lips but if you have very dry lips you should probably just stick to lip balm.

Awful stuff. My lips dried up instantly after one use. I had to use moisturizer on my lips for two days after using this once. Not worth it at any price.

This is the lipstick I use every every day as my base colour. I have the colour canyon. I think this neutral and subtle colour works well on asian skin. I will apply this first and then apply lipgloss or other light moisturizing lipsticks on top. Although my lips will get extremely dry, I counter the dryness by using a generous dollop of carmex every night. The lipstick does last for a very very long time. Its great ! I am on my 6th tube and will be purchasing my 7th tube very soon.

Recommended for Medium Skin