December 22, 2014 | 1009 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast All-Day Lipcolor (All)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2003 9:42:00 AM More reviews by redeyelinerjunkie

This lipcolor is really horrible. It forms this stiff, hard coating over your lips, much like paint might. It sucks all the moisture out of your lips, instantly. You can actually feel, and see, your lips shriveling once you put this stuff on. The gloss doesn't help either. It just strips the color of its lasting power. And just like all other long lasting lipsticks, the shades lack vibrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2003 10:26:00 AM More reviews by bjisgoody

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best ever! Sometimes I still have it on in the morning (scary!). I put it on, add another coat and am good to go for at least eight hours. I tend toward the brown tones as the pinks get too pink on me. Add the topcoat every now and then and you will love the way it stays.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 9:26:00 PM More reviews by speck

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A trick that works for me to prevent that dry, cakey coating is to put on the color coat, wait about 30 seconds then gently blot with a tissue. Let dry completely and use the glosser to set it. I don't even have to reapply the glosser, although as with all lipsticks it feels better to have that moisture.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2003 11:08:00 AM More reviews by sweetjam

I like this product. I get good coverage and I think the color choice is better than some of the other brands. My only complaint is the long last lip colors dry my lips out.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2003 11:16:00 PM More reviews by missuslisa

This junk wore off within a couple of hours and to add insult to injury the tube leaked. Before the color wore off completely it faded to an ugly pink. I ended up throwing it away. I later accidently bought some again in a shopping fit. This one faded too, but didn't leak. I'll stick with Lipfinity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2003 6:45:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

omg! I love this lipstick!! It is wonderful.lasts all day and didn't dry out my lips!! Great colors too!! My HG lipstick for sure!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2003 12:19:00 AM More reviews by PinKiFieDx

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lipcolor is awful. First of all, it doesnt come in the color that's displayed. I got mauve pearl and you cant tell its pearl and its not mauve but a neon pink. The lipcolor's supposed to last a long time, but if I want that to happen i have to keep reapplying the topcoat every couple of minutes because the topcoat doesnt last. The color itself flakes off anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2003 12:10:00 AM More reviews by bunnisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW! Took a chance despite the poor reviews and I am absolutely thrilled with this. Timeless Ruby is a gorgeous, deep true red. Applied it at 4 PM, wore through the evening (including dinner), and it stayed on until I took it off around 1 AM. Yes, it felt strange while it dried, but no flaking, no peeling, it didn't budge at all! DH was thrilled he couldn't taste it when he kissed me (he can't stand most lipsticks and glosses).

This stuff is amazing. Also bought Malt Pearl, a beautiful light brownish rosy plum. At $5.00 I'll go back to the drugstore for more!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by bribabe05

I was pretty happy at first when I heard about this stuff. Lipstick that I could safely put a gloss over and not ruin the colour and the colour lasts all day. So I got some. I was very dissapointed. The colour I got looked good on me (a rosy colour), but first, it took forever to dry and then when I put the top coat stuff on, the colour peeled and flaked off. Yuck. I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Desiree11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff was such crap. It took forever to wait for the lipstick itself to dry and it's hard to get off. I almost had to scrub it off my lips. It wasn't shiney at all. I'll stick to regular lipstick.