October 24, 2014 | 876 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast All-Day Lipcolor (All)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2003 11:16:00 PM More reviews by missuslisa

This junk wore off within a couple of hours and to add insult to injury the tube leaked. Before the color wore off completely it faded to an ugly pink. I ended up throwing it away. I later accidently bought some again in a shopping fit. This one faded too, but didn't leak. I'll stick with Lipfinity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2003 6:45:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

omg! I love this lipstick!! It is wonderful.lasts all day and didn't dry out my lips!! Great colors too!! My HG lipstick for sure!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2003 12:19:00 AM More reviews by PinKiFieDx

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lipcolor is awful. First of all, it doesnt come in the color that's displayed. I got mauve pearl and you cant tell its pearl and its not mauve but a neon pink. The lipcolor's supposed to last a long time, but if I want that to happen i have to keep reapplying the topcoat every couple of minutes because the topcoat doesnt last. The color itself flakes off anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2003 12:10:00 AM More reviews by bunnisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW! Took a chance despite the poor reviews and I am absolutely thrilled with this. Timeless Ruby is a gorgeous, deep true red. Applied it at 4 PM, wore through the evening (including dinner), and it stayed on until I took it off around 1 AM. Yes, it felt strange while it dried, but no flaking, no peeling, it didn't budge at all! DH was thrilled he couldn't taste it when he kissed me (he can't stand most lipsticks and glosses).

This stuff is amazing. Also bought Malt Pearl, a beautiful light brownish rosy plum. At $5.00 I'll go back to the drugstore for more!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by bribabe05

I was pretty happy at first when I heard about this stuff. Lipstick that I could safely put a gloss over and not ruin the colour and the colour lasts all day. So I got some. I was very dissapointed. The colour I got looked good on me (a rosy colour), but first, it took forever to dry and then when I put the top coat stuff on, the colour peeled and flaked off. Yuck. I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Desiree11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff was such crap. It took forever to wait for the lipstick itself to dry and it's hard to get off. I almost had to scrub it off my lips. It wasn't shiney at all. I'll stick to regular lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2003 7:38:00 PM More reviews by lauryn_belonio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure this product even deserves the standard one lippie. I don't remember the name of mine, but it's a bronzey, copper tone. When I put the liquid lipcolor on, it honestly felt as if I was smearing tempera paint all over my lips. It dried really fast and it got really cakey. When i smiled you could see all the little lines in my lips...gross. So then I applied the moisturizing gloss over top and it did nothing. It didn't make my lips shiny or help to make the liquid lip color more blended. I removed it right away so I don't know if it lasts a long time. Overall I was very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2003 3:07:00 AM More reviews by strangelittlegirl20

It does stay on, but after about an hour, it starts to wear and flake towards the inside of the lips. So if you don't mind touching it up a little every now and then, it's good stuff. I have learned that the key to this is all in how you apply it. Let it set completely without rubbing, and avoid movement of the mouth for about 3 minutes. And apply the top coat continuously to keep it moist and wet looking. I will buy it again untill I find something that doesn't flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by HotGirl30

This is a great lippie!

Love "Stay-on-bronze"
and "Cafe-Laste".

Wish there were other more- natural shades to choose from.

Some shades are just really out-there or just don't look right on!

All in all I give it a 4! :)

UPDATE: Blush Pearl is also a very nice color. Usually use a little OVER Cafe' Laste'. Very nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

Well, this stuff does last fairly well. It kind of... flakes and cracks when it starts to wear off though, which is annoying. I actually don't think I like lipstick that lasts this long- I often like to switch during the day and since I've never found a really exciting color in this line, I tend to start wanting it off after a few hours. Definitely not excited by the color selection, at least not the last time I looked, but I might have to try the Pearl line. If I found a color I liked it might be worth fussing with. (I wish they'd not packaged the moisture stuff separately- too much purse clutter.) EDIT: The pearl line is way better, more natural looking and less peely/flaky. Blush Pearl was very, very good!