January 27, 2015 | 1938 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast All-Day Lipcolor (All)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2003 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Sassybottom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the lipstick I use every every day as my base colour. I have the colour canyon. I think this neutral and subtle colour works well on asian skin. I will apply this first and then apply lipgloss or other light moisturizing lipsticks on top. Although my lips will get extremely dry, I counter the dryness by using a generous dollop of carmex every night. The lipstick does last for a very very long time. Its great ! I am on my 6th tube and will be purchasing my 7th tube very soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 5:06:00 PM More reviews by farraher

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am surprised by the wide range of comments. I did lots of research and tried lots of products and this is my favorite. My only complaint is that I had to try 6-8 colors to find the one I like. That is blush pearl. The way it looks in the package or the name is not how it looks when applied. I like being able to eat, drink, go allover and it still looks good. There are often coupons or sales on the product so it can be purchased very reasonably compared to other products. I don't care about packaging just the function of the product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2003 9:42:00 AM More reviews by redeyelinerjunkie

This lipcolor is really horrible. It forms this stiff, hard coating over your lips, much like paint might. It sucks all the moisture out of your lips, instantly. You can actually feel, and see, your lips shriveling once you put this stuff on. The gloss doesn't help either. It just strips the color of its lasting power. And just like all other long lasting lipsticks, the shades lack vibrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2003 10:26:00 AM More reviews by bjisgoody

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best ever! Sometimes I still have it on in the morning (scary!). I put it on, add another coat and am good to go for at least eight hours. I tend toward the brown tones as the pinks get too pink on me. Add the topcoat every now and then and you will love the way it stays.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 9:26:00 PM More reviews by speck

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A trick that works for me to prevent that dry, cakey coating is to put on the color coat, wait about 30 seconds then gently blot with a tissue. Let dry completely and use the glosser to set it. I don't even have to reapply the glosser, although as with all lipsticks it feels better to have that moisture.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2003 11:08:00 AM More reviews by sweetjam

I like this product. I get good coverage and I think the color choice is better than some of the other brands. My only complaint is the long last lip colors dry my lips out.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2003 11:16:00 PM More reviews by missuslisa

This junk wore off within a couple of hours and to add insult to injury the tube leaked. Before the color wore off completely it faded to an ugly pink. I ended up throwing it away. I later accidently bought some again in a shopping fit. This one faded too, but didn't leak. I'll stick with Lipfinity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2003 6:45:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

omg! I love this lipstick!! It is wonderful.lasts all day and didn't dry out my lips!! Great colors too!! My HG lipstick for sure!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2003 12:19:00 AM More reviews by PinKiFieDx

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lipcolor is awful. First of all, it doesnt come in the color that's displayed. I got mauve pearl and you cant tell its pearl and its not mauve but a neon pink. The lipcolor's supposed to last a long time, but if I want that to happen i have to keep reapplying the topcoat every couple of minutes because the topcoat doesnt last. The color itself flakes off anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2003 12:10:00 AM More reviews by bunnisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW! Took a chance despite the poor reviews and I am absolutely thrilled with this. Timeless Ruby is a gorgeous, deep true red. Applied it at 4 PM, wore through the evening (including dinner), and it stayed on until I took it off around 1 AM. Yes, it felt strange while it dried, but no flaking, no peeling, it didn't budge at all! DH was thrilled he couldn't taste it when he kissed me (he can't stand most lipsticks and glosses).

This stuff is amazing. Also bought Malt Pearl, a beautiful light brownish rosy plum. At $5.00 I'll go back to the drugstore for more!