October 23, 2014 | 1107 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is not the bessst mascara I've tried, but it's definitely one of the best, and cheap too! It darkens and lengths with just a couple swipes. No clumps, and best of all, NO SMUDGES (which is most important for me in a mascara). The brush wand is small, so you can easily reach all your lashes at the corners. it doesn't give that movie star look, but it's perfect for every day use. and I also like the pink tube it comes in =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome!!! I can't believe I have spent SO much money trying a bazillion mascaras, and this one was there all along! Adds tons of volume and lengthens too! My new HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Hoebilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite go to mascara, I like the very black color and it truly does make my eyelashes super long and super thick. When I wear this mascara I often get asked if I am wearing false eyelashes, which I love, because who doesnt want big fat delicious lashes that other girls envy? And at the $7 price point, you honestly cant go wrong. I have no qualms about the packaging, I dont buy my makeup based on its packaging, so a simple slim tube in a hot pink color with a (thank god) normal classic bristle brush is perfect for me. Would reccomend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by darkangel81

This is a great mascara if you are looking for a volumizing one and if you're on a budget. I have always bought this!!! I remember looking in a magazine and this mascara was compared to one from Kevin Aucion. This works great!!! I've always had great results with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 11:12:00 AM More reviews by lindanail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PERFECT mascara. After trying many expensive brands, and drugstore brands- this is my favorite.
It is almost impossible to make this clump when applying it. It goes on very smoothly and two coats, applied quickly and consecutively, lengthen and volumize my lashes. It is also easy to locate with its red container (in my makeup case or at Target where I buy it).
I'm not going to try anything else (tired of wasting money) and I hope that they never discontinue this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lurvelovin

I loved this mascara when I used to be able to find it...now I can only find it on ebay...anyway, it held curl moderately, volumized, and lengthened quite a bit. I did find that it dried out quickly. But for the price, the results were great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Sirene

This definately thickens, so I found out with this product that, that much thickening does not look good on me, it looks too harsh. But I'm sure it could be great for others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

cheap. smooth. volumizes. separates. What more would you want from a mascara?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by doetr

LOVE this mascara!! I have used this product for years. I have strayed from it a number of times because of the claims all of the more expensive mascaras make. I am here to tell you, girls, there is nothing like this mascara out there and at a 10th of the price of the others! I am EXTREMELY oily and even though this product doesn't say it's waterproof, it doesn't budge all day and I don't need an act of God to remove it, it comes off easily with my purity face cleanser. As it is always at the bottom of the rest of the mascaras on the CG displays, I always fear it will be discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by likeablerain

One of my major qualms about mascara are those that clump and with this one, there is absolutely none of it. I'm always on the look out for good mascaras and I must say this is one I will definitely repurchase.