July 23, 2014 | 1527 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by LaFilleBouclee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation is just, meh... I recently started using Revlon ColorStay for combo/oily skin, and I decided to try this one to see how it compares. I do like that coverage is buildable, and it is a fairly good match as far as color. But it doesn't control oil like ColorStay, it transfers like crazy, I've been leaving cocoa colored fingerprints on practically everything at work. I can't verify whether or not it lasts for 24 hours, but I can say that my day starts at 6 am and ends anywhere between 10 pm and 12 am...so its good for 16-18 hours. But overall it does not compare to ColorStay, so I'll be going back to that. Maybe it'll work better for someone whose skin isn't as oily as mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by karensis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this foundation mostly when going out @ night because of the lasting hours, great coverage, and the fact that has no spf so looks good on pics. I live in Fl where the weather is pretty hot and humid and this foundation really works. My face looks so freaking flawless, even after the night club or after taking off and on my motorcycle helmet when riding on my BF bike... It is easy to apply, and the no pump thing is not an issue for me. Overall, I would buy it again again and again... and YES give it a try...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by kikibaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

the finishing results looked nice for a while but the staying power is just not there compared to revlon colorstay. starts to look cakey after an hour or so and if you layer on more make-up after that you might as well wash your entire face again instead. not much of a color variety as well and so not cut up for its price. that's just me though

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

this was my go to foundation of every single day in highschool...but honestly i dont like that its color selection is not that great and i never found any that matched my skin color...it also tends to oxidise a lil orange making me look like an umpa lumpa....however i can say that it does last all day... It also covers redness and acne really good and is buildable coverage! But i stopped using it and switched to Meow Cosmetics mineral make up and now there is no need to cover acne because this doesnt cause me break outs....therefore i can concure that this liquid foundation....just like all liquids foundations i have tried...even Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Makeup Liquid Foundation breaks me out...I must have the most sensitive skin ever.... My face couldnt stand Everyday Minerals at all either...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by mialovecupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I needed a new foundation around May and I saw commercials for this. It looked pretty good and since it was getting hot out, I needed something "sweat-proof". I bought this in the colour Caramel, which was what matched my skin the closest but not exactly. It was a bit too orange but it was summer so I thought it wouldn't be a huge deal. The colour was a small problem but nothing huge. I like that it is a full-coverage foundation but I found it to be too thick. My face sweat a lot and I had to carry blotting papers with me everywhere - something I never had to do before. This was a horrible foundation for hot weather. I was very uncomfortable with my makeup sweating off, so I switched to Maybelline Pure Makeup (AMAZING, does not sweat off or shine). I might consider buying this again (not for summer though - maybe winter) if I could find a better colour match, but as of right now I think I will just stick to trying out other ones.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by harlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I DO NOT like this foundation..This product enlarged my pores. It's staying power is not true to it's word. It's just a terrible product. Feels really thick on my face, and brings out my flakiness! It's great if this product worked for you, but it didn't for me! Hmph!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2011 7:39:00 AM More reviews by cayleigh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually really love this foundation but i had two problems with it..
The first is it doesn't last 24 hours... not even close to 24 hours and my Second issues is that i have sensitive skin and it doesn't work for my skin gave me sores all over my face, that are very itchy but if i didn't have reaction to the products in this foundation i would so buy it again because the coverage is great but unfortunately i wont be

OH i do not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin ! Do not use it if so!!!!!.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpFreekX

AMAZIING! Awesome coverage! Really does stay on for 24 hours! I've just run out so im defantly going to go and buy some more! Its has micro flex formula so you dont need a s much as you normally would which is a plus! I would recomend this!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by glucero3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this as my first liquid foundation to try out...I have fair skin, I'm an NC15/20 with dry skin and was hoping this foundation would give me a dewy finish..well I was verrryyyy wrong..The color I choose was sand beige and after an hour or so it looked like I hit the tanning bed for 10 mins too long. It left my face looking brown with an orange undertone..I will say that it blended easily and It didn't feel heavy on my face. Now if only Maybelline can revamp their color selection I MIGHT consider repurchasing. For now I'll stick to my MAC studio fix powder

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

So I bought this in replace of my fav discontinued foundation and I used for maybe a week, and just used it bc I had nothing better to use... But then I used the very last drop of my old foundation.. And I realized how crappy this is! It has good coverage.. At first but unlike the name it doesn't stay very super-ly :( plus the packaging sucks and also I bought the lightest color and found it too dark and orange! So yea it's a waste of money for sure