Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

on 2/14/2011 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I just used this today because I was getting my driver's license photo taken today and I wanted something without spf. I had used it previously months before the exact same reason (photos being taken). Since then, I used Estee Lauder Double Wear. But since ELDW has spf, i went back to maybelline superstay for today. OMG. This blends like a DREAM! I apply with my fingers (like all my foundations) and it spreads so easily and is so smooth and creamy and blendable on my skin. I'm NC15 and use Sand beige for reference. It's soooooooo smooth!! I love my estee lauder double wear but this is a VERY comparable drugstore equivalent, if not, dupe. I haven't tested it for it's long-wear because I don't care about that so much as coverage. the coverage was VERY comparable to ELDW which is medium to full. This does not cover all of my blemishes or hyperpigmentation. I do use a second layer for that and even then, some still shows through, but my spots are really bad. This doe snot break me out or irritate me in any way. I find this much more blendable than Revlon Colorstay and I also fine the color match better,

on 2/13/2011 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

broke me out no thanks

on 2/11/2011 5:56:00 PM

This doesn't last on me. It says 24 hour makeup but it doesn't even do 4 of those 24 properly. It slides off your face within 3 to 4 hours and you look like there's no makeup on. Disappointing. However, having said that, when you first apply it, it looks really gorgeous. And it didn't break me out. Guess I'm going back to Revlon ColorStay. Really wished it would have worked for me. I'm still keeping this one, it's just not an everyday foundation.

on 2/11/2011 4:00:00 AM

this foundation does not work well with my skin. i have dry-normal skin and it looks flaky when i apply it. i have to mix it with my moisturizer because its too drying for me and its hard to blend sometimes.

I bought this product thinking that it will fit my latina complexion that has yellow undertones, but it didn't. The makeup that I got had yellow undertones, however it also had pink undertones which were just too strong.

One good thing about the product though is it does go on smoothly to skin and is not heavy AT ALL.

on 2/6/2011 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Im a NC25 and I purchased this item in Classic Ivory. Good Match :)
I pour just a bit onto my hand and use a foundation brush to apply. It blends easily enough and it gives me medium to full coverage. If I need more spot coverage I dip my finger into the cap and voila!
It lasts a good 10 to 12 hrs on me so Im very happy with that!
I have nothing negative to say about this foundation, except I hate the packaging. I need a pump (or a tube like MAC Studio Sculpt).
Nevertheless, I will repurchase!

on 2/2/2011 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Love, love, love this foundation.
I bought it in Caramel, I am NC45 in Mac.

It stayed on all day, full coverage, hid all the flaws, no caking, no seeping into lines or under the eyes, I didn't notice that it transferred(will keep an eye out), has enough yellow, yes! I need my yellow in foundations or else I look like a Geisha, lol

I got oily as the day progressed, anyways I have given up on any foundation preventing shine and oiliness, so I don't expect that from foundations anymore.

Think I'll pick up a second bottle before the product disappears from the market, love, love it.

I can't find my color in Revlon colorstay, ( the caramels: normal/dry and the combination one, did not work, I applied them and was wondering where all the yellow was.... (SLAP) this is a review of maybellne superstay not a forum to rant about revlon colorstay girl, so get a grip, lol

Yeah, so maybellline superstay is a blessing.

on 2/2/2011 2:09:00 PM

I bought this item a while ago, I don't remember the color anymore but it was to dark for me (stupid yellow light in the store) ToT'' When I apply it, it seems so orange o-o but fixing the problem with blending it with another foundation :D Its very smooth it has medium cover. 24hours.. I don't know about that, it stays on me for 3hours?

on 2/1/2011 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Unfortunately I bought the wrong shade so it didn't match me perfectly but I still adore this foundation. It's the best foundation I have ever bought. It blends and covers amazingly. I was using my Revlon Colorstay before but I found it hard to blend and it looked really dry on my skin when first applied. I find that the Maybelline foundation wears just as long but in my opinion is a much better option. The shade that I got was Natural Beige which seemed like a good colour match at the time but it oxidized and changed to a darker colour - plus it is very much pink undertoned. I think I will go for Sand Beige next time as it's lighter and looks more yellow based.

on 1/30/2011 12:03:00 PM

Ok I bought this product expecting to find a foundation that would even out my skintone, and was very dissapointed. Never foumd the right shade and is very hard to blend. It did however even out skintone, but just not the right shade for me. Its medium to heavy in coverage which sucked for me cus I couldnt even use it a little since it made my face look darker than the rest of my body. Id say its better for oily people in the first few hours since it does control shine, but towards the end it just starts melting and it feels like its dripping down the sides of your nose. Maybe because my tzone is oily, but im sure theres a foundation out there that wont give me such a nasty feeling.
I will not buy this again.