December 18, 2014 | 1710 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by rockyreigns

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok I bought this product expecting to find a foundation that would even out my skintone, and was very dissapointed. Never foumd the right shade and is very hard to blend. It did however even out skintone, but just not the right shade for me. Its medium to heavy in coverage which sucked for me cus I couldnt even use it a little since it made my face look darker than the rest of my body. Id say its better for oily people in the first few hours since it does control shine, but towards the end it just starts melting and it feels like its dripping down the sides of your nose. Maybe because my tzone is oily, but im sure theres a foundation out there that wont give me such a nasty feeling.
I will not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by mbeaute

The secret is to use right tool in applying this on and it should look flawless and natural. It has medium to full coverage. Staying power is AMAZING. I would definitely buy this product again. The only thing I dont like so much is the packaging. I wish it came with a pump. Other than that, I love this product. It's a must have. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation was terrible to me. It was really sticky all day, never dried, had no pump, didn't last nearly as long as advertised, broke me out, colors didn't match and it was very thick. Ick! I couldn't even get the last 20% out of the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2011 6:50:00 AM More reviews by MACfiend11

It's bearable to use if you have a budget. On warm skin tones, it tends to have a pale overcast on skin. The coverage is medium. And it stays on fairly long. It's just a pain to blend in since it dries quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by angeljuvinesent2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really on the fence with this one. I bought this on a BOGO 50% off at Ulta. I really wanted a long-lasting foundation that has great coverage because I have scars on my cheeks and get occassional breakouts. The staying power was good, but im not crazy about it. It lasts about 4-5 hours then my t-zone would start to get shiny. But I have pretty oily skin so I wasnt expecting much (eventhough its suppose to be 24hr foundation). Classic Beige matches my NC30/NC35 skin really well. It does tend to turn a bit orange, but my skin is pretty warm-toned so it doesnt even show that much. The only reason why Im not sure if I like this is that it might be causing me to break out. At the end of the night, everytime i take my makeup off, theres always at least 1 or 2 pimples on my face, usually on my cheeks. So Im really not sure if its the foundation or not.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by LaFilleBouclee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation is just, meh... I recently started using Revlon ColorStay for combo/oily skin, and I decided to try this one to see how it compares. I do like that coverage is buildable, and it is a fairly good match as far as color. But it doesn't control oil like ColorStay, it transfers like crazy, I've been leaving cocoa colored fingerprints on practically everything at work. I can't verify whether or not it lasts for 24 hours, but I can say that my day starts at 6 am and ends anywhere between 10 pm and 12 am...so its good for 16-18 hours. But overall it does not compare to ColorStay, so I'll be going back to that. Maybe it'll work better for someone whose skin isn't as oily as mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by karensis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this foundation mostly when going out @ night because of the lasting hours, great coverage, and the fact that has no spf so looks good on pics. I live in Fl where the weather is pretty hot and humid and this foundation really works. My face looks so freaking flawless, even after the night club or after taking off and on my motorcycle helmet when riding on my BF bike... It is easy to apply, and the no pump thing is not an issue for me. Overall, I would buy it again again and again... and YES give it a try...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by kikibaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

the finishing results looked nice for a while but the staying power is just not there compared to revlon colorstay. starts to look cakey after an hour or so and if you layer on more make-up after that you might as well wash your entire face again instead. not much of a color variety as well and so not cut up for its price. that's just me though

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

this was my go to foundation of every single day in highschool...but honestly i dont like that its color selection is not that great and i never found any that matched my skin color...it also tends to oxidise a lil orange making me look like an umpa lumpa....however i can say that it does last all day... It also covers redness and acne really good and is buildable coverage! But i stopped using it and switched to Meow Cosmetics mineral make up and now there is no need to cover acne because this doesnt cause me break outs....therefore i can concure that this liquid foundation....just like all liquids foundations i have tried...even Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Makeup Liquid Foundation breaks me out...I must have the most sensitive skin ever.... My face couldnt stand Everyday Minerals at all either...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by mialovecupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I needed a new foundation around May and I saw commercials for this. It looked pretty good and since it was getting hot out, I needed something "sweat-proof". I bought this in the colour Caramel, which was what matched my skin the closest but not exactly. It was a bit too orange but it was summer so I thought it wouldn't be a huge deal. The colour was a small problem but nothing huge. I like that it is a full-coverage foundation but I found it to be too thick. My face sweat a lot and I had to carry blotting papers with me everywhere - something I never had to do before. This was a horrible foundation for hot weather. I was very uncomfortable with my makeup sweating off, so I switched to Maybelline Pure Makeup (AMAZING, does not sweat off or shine). I might consider buying this again (not for summer though - maybe winter) if I could find a better colour match, but as of right now I think I will just stick to trying out other ones.