Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

on 2/2/2011 2:09:00 PM

I bought this item a while ago, I don't remember the color anymore but it was to dark for me (stupid yellow light in the store) ToT'' When I apply it, it seems so orange o-o but fixing the problem with blending it with another foundation :D Its very smooth it has medium cover. 24hours.. I don't know about that, it stays on me for 3hours?

on 2/1/2011 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Unfortunately I bought the wrong shade so it didn't match me perfectly but I still adore this foundation. It's the best foundation I have ever bought. It blends and covers amazingly. I was using my Revlon Colorstay before but I found it hard to blend and it looked really dry on my skin when first applied. I find that the Maybelline foundation wears just as long but in my opinion is a much better option. The shade that I got was Natural Beige which seemed like a good colour match at the time but it oxidized and changed to a darker colour - plus it is very much pink undertoned. I think I will go for Sand Beige next time as it's lighter and looks more yellow based.

on 1/30/2011 12:03:00 PM

Ok I bought this product expecting to find a foundation that would even out my skintone, and was very dissapointed. Never foumd the right shade and is very hard to blend. It did however even out skintone, but just not the right shade for me. Its medium to heavy in coverage which sucked for me cus I couldnt even use it a little since it made my face look darker than the rest of my body. Id say its better for oily people in the first few hours since it does control shine, but towards the end it just starts melting and it feels like its dripping down the sides of your nose. Maybe because my tzone is oily, but im sure theres a foundation out there that wont give me such a nasty feeling.
I will not buy this again.

on 1/30/2011 2:50:00 AM

The secret is to use right tool in applying this on and it should look flawless and natural. It has medium to full coverage. Staying power is AMAZING. I would definitely buy this product again. The only thing I dont like so much is the packaging. I wish it came with a pump. Other than that, I love this product. It's a must have. :)

on 1/29/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This foundation was terrible to me. It was really sticky all day, never dried, had no pump, didn't last nearly as long as advertised, broke me out, colors didn't match and it was very thick. Ick! I couldn't even get the last 20% out of the bottle.

on 1/27/2011 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's bearable to use if you have a budget. On warm skin tones, it tends to have a pale overcast on skin. The coverage is medium. And it stays on fairly long. It's just a pain to blend in since it dries quickly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm really on the fence with this one. I bought this on a BOGO 50% off at Ulta. I really wanted a long-lasting foundation that has great coverage because I have scars on my cheeks and get occassional breakouts. The staying power was good, but im not crazy about it. It lasts about 4-5 hours then my t-zone would start to get shiny. But I have pretty oily skin so I wasnt expecting much (eventhough its suppose to be 24hr foundation). Classic Beige matches my NC30/NC35 skin really well. It does tend to turn a bit orange, but my skin is pretty warm-toned so it doesnt even show that much. The only reason why Im not sure if I like this is that it might be causing me to break out. At the end of the night, everytime i take my makeup off, theres always at least 1 or 2 pimples on my face, usually on my cheeks. So Im really not sure if its the foundation or not.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This foundation is just, meh... I recently started using Revlon ColorStay for combo/oily skin, and I decided to try this one to see how it compares. I do like that coverage is buildable, and it is a fairly good match as far as color. But it doesn't control oil like ColorStay, it transfers like crazy, I've been leaving cocoa colored fingerprints on practically everything at work. I can't verify whether or not it lasts for 24 hours, but I can say that my day starts at 6 am and ends anywhere between 10 pm and 12 am...so its good for 16-18 hours. But overall it does not compare to ColorStay, so I'll be going back to that. Maybe it'll work better for someone whose skin isn't as oily as mine.

on 1/17/2011 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use this foundation mostly when going out @ night because of the lasting hours, great coverage, and the fact that has no spf so looks good on pics. I live in Fl where the weather is pretty hot and humid and this foundation really works. My face looks so freaking flawless, even after the night club or after taking off and on my motorcycle helmet when riding on my BF bike... It is easy to apply, and the no pump thing is not an issue for me. Overall, I would buy it again again and again... and YES give it a try...

on 1/17/2011 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

the finishing results looked nice for a while but the staying power is just not there compared to revlon colorstay. starts to look cakey after an hour or so and if you layer on more make-up after that you might as well wash your entire face again instead. not much of a color variety as well and so not cut up for its price. that's just me though