October 2, 2014 | 1848 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2003 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Mani_80

I have Unity and Blizzard and am loving both of them! Nice packaging, texture and shades. However, they could be a little drying during the winter, especially I have very dried lips. This can be solved by my lip balms, which are my daily routine before lippies. Everyone should have at least 1 Glossimer in the makeup pouch!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2003 11:48:00 PM More reviews by geminisweetieee

These are great lip glosses, I have them in Whisper, Ovation, and Brilliance all colors are pretty and have great staying power.The packaging is great. Love the wand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 2:05:00 PM More reviews by mulove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Blizzard, very nice shimmery pink. I like to wear it with my pinky nude lipner. This is a great l/g

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2003 5:25:00 AM More reviews by anggiedin

I like this lip gloss so very much. I have Praline Glossimer. I like how its unscented & not as sticky as MAC lipglass, although for the staying power I still prefer MAC lipglass, but I'm definately going to repurchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by JayneDoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh if only I were a poet! What wonderful things I would say about Glossimers. They're unscented, not sticky in the least and are the longest lasting lipglosses on me, bar none. Even better, the colors are glorious as is the packaging! Now if only the price were lower; then again, we have to have something to complain about don't we? continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2003 3:05:00 AM More reviews by tokiboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i've tried every lip gloss /lipstick out there. and i've got to say that chanel glossimer is my HG lip gloss. lasts forever, colors are beautiful, and the packaging is gorgeous. it also lasts forever.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2003 1:54:00 PM More reviews by JenLim

i dont like this lipgloss at all. the colors are too opaque and thick. the smell is really weird too...it smells lik soy sauce after like 2 months its the nastiest thing!!!! the color blizzard is so tacky lik frosted medium pink nastttaayyy plus its totally overpriced for a lipgloss theres tons better than this

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2003 1:38:00 PM More reviews by dingwaye

just as everyone says, the glossimers are gorgeous.. great staying power, texture and range of colours.. just can't wait to see what shades the new seasons bring in :) a must have where ever you go! a bit pricey at US$24, but thank God i live in Singapore, where they're much cheaper. US$9 is a big difference!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2003 5:26:00 PM More reviews by EastJade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It started w/ just one, and now I have 10 and counting. That alone should tell you how much I adore these glosses. They are the HG of l/g because of their texture, staying power, color selection and of course most colors are flattering to almost anyone. If I could have only one l/g for the rest of my life, may it be a glossimer. (~_^)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2003 5:14:00 AM More reviews by alison81

Well, I had a bit of a rough start with Glossimers. Bought Starlette and I had an allergic reaction! Made my lips itchy and sore. I figured I should try again, as it could have just been Starlette, and bought Jean Rose. I love it! Every time I wear it, I like it more. The gloss has a nice consistency and I appreciate the fact that Chanel gives you a decent amount of gloss. I'm going to buy some more!