Chanel Glossimer

4.3

on 11/18/2003 12:15:00 PM

This does not appear to moisturise!! I was given a glossimer by a friend and it leaked so much that I chucked it away. Also, my lips did not feel very comfortable afterwards, but I think that might have been due to the fact that my friend had used it before me and she could have had a lip infection (is there such a thing?) or something. I will only give the glossimer 2 out of 5 until I find more information about it. Maybe I should pay House of Fraser's Chanel counter a visit and ask the nice Chanel ladies...

on 11/13/2003 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this gloss. It's the best one out of my collection right now. The one I use all the time is Glaze, the clear one. I like to put it over & mix it w/ other glosses, liners & lipsticks. On day's I prefer to wear less I wear this one alone.

on 11/8/2003 8:11:00 AM

I have Unity and Blizzard and am loving both of them! Nice packaging, texture and shades. However, they could be a little drying during the winter, especially I have very dried lips. This can be solved by my lip balms, which are my daily routine before lippies. Everyone should have at least 1 Glossimer in the makeup pouch!

These are great lip glosses, I have them in Whisper, Ovation, and Brilliance all colors are pretty and have great staying power.The packaging is great. Love the wand.

on 10/21/2003 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have this in Blizzard, very nice shimmery pink. I like to wear it with my pinky nude lipner. This is a great l/g

on 10/9/2003 5:25:00 AM

I like this lip gloss so very much. I have Praline Glossimer. I like how its unscented & not as sticky as MAC lipglass, although for the staying power I still prefer MAC lipglass, but I'm definately going to repurchase this again.

on 9/18/2003 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Oh if only I were a poet! What wonderful things I would say about Glossimers. They're unscented, not sticky in the least and are the longest lasting lipglosses on me, bar none. Even better, the colors are glorious as is the packaging! Now if only the price were lower; then again, we have to have something to complain about don't we? continued >>

on 8/28/2003 3:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

i've tried every lip gloss /lipstick out there. and i've got to say that chanel glossimer is my HG lip gloss. lasts forever, colors are beautiful, and the packaging is gorgeous. it also lasts forever.

on 8/23/2003 1:54:00 PM

i dont like this lipgloss at all. the colors are too opaque and thick. the smell is really weird too...it smells lik soy sauce after like 2 months its the nastiest thing!!!! the color blizzard is so tacky lik frosted medium pink nastttaayyy plus its totally overpriced for a lipgloss theres tons better than this

on 8/21/2003 1:38:00 PM

just as everyone says, the glossimers are gorgeous.. great staying power, texture and range of colours.. just can't wait to see what shades the new seasons bring in :) a must have where ever you go! a bit pricey at US$24, but thank God i live in Singapore, where they're much cheaper. US$9 is a big difference!

Popular Lip Glosses