December 19, 2014 | 1556 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Sculpt [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2009 8:38:00 AM More reviews by CharlieLovesMAC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this concealer probably the best i have ever used. It covers redness really well and reduces the look of under eye bags (for me anyway). I bought it in NC15 as i have fair skin and it matches perfectly. Very nice packaging to, although the only downside is you dont get a lot of product for the price. Its a small jar anyway and only about half of it has product in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by miss_mac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like the coverage of this concealer and the fact that it isn't too matte. It does tend to settle into the lines around the eyes though, so you would have to set it with powder. It does a good job of covering pigmentation, scars and blemishes without enhancing any dryness on the skin and without looking cakey. Wish it wasn't in that stupid glass jar that MAC seems to love presenting products in these days, makes it really heavy and bulky when you have a few of them in your make-up bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by sabbath12385

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This concealer is ok, it has a nice consistency and blends well but its soo orange on my skin, it just pick out blemishes instead of concealing them. Ill stick with my Benefit Boing concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by lila88

This concealer is really gross! I bought it because the texture felt really nice on my hand and worked pretty well under my eyelids, but the next day when I tried to cover some blemishes and spots with it it looked aweful. The texture made it really obvious where the concealor was and never sank into my skin. I wish I could return this, waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by goldspice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is probably the worst concealer i've purchased..it settles into lines..too dry and cakes up. i've had better luck with cheaper drugstore brands then this formulation! I'll stick with the mac studio cream concealer..tht is by far the best formulation for ppl with combination skin. ....

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by sel21

Fades away after a couple of hours and settles into lines

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by izenator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this have a nice creammy sort of bendable texture. but they color matched me wrong ( too yellow)
and it doesnt really work for me
i would love it...if it wwas my shade
and i will prolly by another, but this time im getting someone else!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 4:50:00 AM More reviews by bluestarjcf

This product is absolutely amazing. It covers up everything, giving you a flawless look. It is not heavy but it has full coverage. With this concealer on, you could use a light coverage foundationand you would get flawless skin.

This is a product that I would definately buy again, as it lasts a long time if you put it ontop of MAC P&P skin, it didin't clog my pores, it didn't break me out and it isn't too pricey for the amount you get. It is alot better than my studio finish concealer. I don't know what it is like if you just wear it on your skin without any primer, but i would think that it would be just as good. I don't like the packaging much as the jar is too big for bringing it on the go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by FabianaFarrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised by all the so-so reviews of this Concealer, because it works so perfectly for me -- & despite the various complaints below about it being either "thick" or "heavy", I'm NOT a "heavy makeup" person whatsoever (perferring a "natural look") & I don't find this product heavy AT ALL !!! In fact, I didn't even use concealer before this b/c I've always loathed how most concealers look so utterly false & obvious on the women who wear them. (For instance, tho' it's sad to say: look at Bobbi Brown, herself, on her Youtube tutorials: she has HUGE white rings of concealer under her eyes! Her own brand, as well as the colour she's chosen for herself, do not blend in to her skin at all! How odd for such a "famous" MA....) Mac "Studio Sculpt" is just the opposite of "false & obvious", however -- or I wouldn't wear it, period! So I wonder if most of the complaining comes from people who either (A) are attempting to apply "Studio Sculpt" ONLY with fingers, which does not work well for any concealer & certainly not "Studio Sculpt"; &/or (B) even if using the best combo of Concealer-Brush- Plus-Strategic Patting- w/ Ring-Finger, perhaps most complainers here are not using the RIGHT TYPE of brush. For when using a light amount of "Studio Sculpt" Concealer in conjunction w/ the correct brush & technique, the results are not only flawless: they're 100% undetectable !!!! NO "albino raccoon eyes" with those tell-tale white rings around the eyes; NO caking or creasing -- & I don't even need to "set" it w/ powder! Mac "Studio Sculpt" Concealer when properly applied w/a light touch is subtle yet powerful, making the entire face look wide-awake, refreshed, & far more youthful. (NB: And remember: when moving the concealer out below the eye, STOP just short of half-way across. Never bring a concealer product all the way out to the outer edge of either eye or you'll risk having those "white raccoon eyes" like poor Bobbi Brown's own example on Youtube.) //

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by helenexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is....okay. I got it in NW20 and it's kind of yellow, but it's not unwearable. The coverage is just okay. if you're looking for a MAC concealer, go with studio finish :)