MAC Studio Sculpt [DISCONTINUED]

MAC Studio Sculpt   [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Talc, Cocoglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexastearate/ Hexarosinate, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Stearalknoium Bentonite, Quercus Suber Bark Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Octyldodecyl PCA, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Ultramarines

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This concealer is really gross! I bought it because the texture felt really nice on my hand and worked pretty well under my eyelids, but the next day when I tried to cover some blemishes and spots with it it looked aweful. The texture made it really obvious where the concealor was and never sank into my skin. I wish I could return this, waste of money!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is probably the worst concealer i've purchased..it settles into lines..too dry and cakes up. i've had better luck with cheaper drugstore brands then this formulation! I'll stick with the mac studio cream concealer..tht is by far the best formulation for ppl with combination skin. ....

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Fades away after a couple of hours and settles into lines

this have a nice creammy sort of bendable texture. but they color matched me wrong ( too yellow)
and it doesnt really work for me
i would love it...if it wwas my shade
and i will prolly by another, but this time im getting someone else!!!!

This product is absolutely amazing. It covers up everything, giving you a flawless look. It is not heavy but it has full coverage. With this concealer on, you could use a light coverage foundationand you would get flawless skin.

This is a product that I would definately buy again, as it lasts a long time if you put it ontop of MAC P&P skin, it didin't clog my pores, it didn't break me out and it isn't too pricey for the amount you get. It is alot better than my studio finish concealer. I don't know what it is like if you just wear it on your skin without any primer, but i would think that it would be just as good. I don't like the packaging much as the jar is too big for bringing it on the go.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm surprised by all the so-so reviews of this Concealer, because it works so perfectly for me -- & despite the various complaints below about it being either "thick" or "heavy", I'm NOT a "heavy makeup" person whatsoever (perferring a "natural look") & I don't find this product heavy AT ALL !!! In fact, I didn't even use concealer before this b/c I've always loathed how most concealers look so utterly false & obvious on the women who wear them. (For instance, tho' it's sad to say: look at Bobbi Brown, herself, on her Youtube tutorials: she has HUGE white rings of concealer under her eyes! Her own brand, as well as the colour she's chosen for herself, do not blend in to her skin at all! How odd for such a "famous" MA....) Mac "Studio Sculpt" is just the opposite of "false & obvious", however -- or I wouldn't wear it, period! So I wonder if most of the complaining comes from people who either (A) are attempting to apply "Studio Sculpt" ONLY with fingers, which does not work well for any concealer & certainly not "Studio Sculpt"; &/or (B) even if using the best combo of Concealer-Brush- Plus-Strategic Patting- w/ Ring-Finger, perhaps most complainers here are not using the RIGHT TYPE of brush. For when using a light amount of "Studio Sculpt" Concealer in conjunction w/ the correct brush & technique, the results are not only flawless: they're 100% undetectable !!!! NO "albino raccoon eyes" with those tell-tale white rings around the eyes; NO caking or creasing -- & I don't even need to "set" it w/ powder! Mac "Studio Sculpt" Concealer when properly applied w/a light touch is subtle yet powerful, making the entire face look wide-awake, refreshed, & far more youthful. (NB: And remember: when moving the concealer out below the eye, STOP just short of half-way across. Never bring a concealer product all the way out to the outer edge of either eye or you'll risk having those "white raccoon eyes" like poor Bobbi Brown's own example on Youtube.) //

This product is....okay. I got it in NW20 and it's kind of yellow, but it's not unwearable. The coverage is just okay. if you're looking for a MAC concealer, go with studio finish :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This covers great, I have a lot of red spots, and dark undereye circles, and this covers them beautifully. EDIT: It creases underyes, oxidizes, and disappears by the end of the day.

I hated this. It looked nice in the pot and I thought its creamy consistency would make sure it would look natural once applied, but in fact it cakes. Cakes horribly. Horrendously. It just doesn't stay put. I put it on dry parts of my skin and it gets cakey and looks artificial. I put it on oily parts of my skin and it just slides off. Not only this, but it leaves a trace that looks as if I used super cheap concealer that was applied on some magical nothing-adheres-to-it-surface that leaves tiny drops behind on the places where it for whatever reason DID stay on.

I tried to set it with different powders, I tried to apply it on top of different primers, I tried different brushes and different moisturizers. It just doesn't stay, and it doesn't look good in any way.

The packaging is good though. I still prefer flip-tops like Studio Finish, but I can't complain about this one too much either.

Any way, I won't be using this again, even if it's the last concealer on earth.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Studio Sculpt Concealer is a nice creamy concealer that glides on smoothly and is not chalky at all. It provides great coverage.

Update:***** While this concealer provides great coverage, I found that it left bags/ puffiness under my eyes, so I discontinued using it. I didn't know what the source of my puffiness was from, but I remembered it began when I started using this product. I have stopped using it and I no longer have any puffiness. I guess I had an allergic reaction to an ingredient in it.

Top Rated MAC Products