BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 6/7/2011 12:19:00 PM

Love, love, love this product!

I think it's the perfect blush for summer. It has this warm, peachy glow that is just right for people who don't like bronzers. I get a sunkissed glow without struggling with bronzer application.

The only time I don't wear this blush is in winter, when I prefer the look of benetint. The rest of the year, this blusher is in my bag and goes wherever I do.

on 6/5/2011 4:22:00 PM

Although I find cardboard packaging cheap and frail, I love the quality of this blusher. It is subtle and just us strong as
I want it for my very light skin. I really feel I can control and blend it easily, since blusher application seemed always a bit difficult to me (most blushers seem too dark or too vivid for me, I prefer the sheer ones). Pigmentation is also very satisfactory. I think will stick to this product.

on 6/5/2011 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I resisted this for a long time because I prefer coolish pinks on my NC20-25 skin. This is so LOVELY! It's a very glowy peachy pink - quite a beautiful glow actually. It's sheer but buildable and blends like butter. It's hard to overdo it. It does not darken throughout the day (unlike WnW, as an example) so don't be afraid to go a little heavier than normal. This does amazing things to my complexion in the summer. Not sure about this one for winter though, I prefer the cool pinks at that time of year. Right now this is perfect, especially since I hate bronzer. This gives a warm peachy glow without any bronze. Not a lot of shimmer on my skin, more glow than shimmer. Could be because I'm on the dry side.

on 5/30/2011 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have become a massive fan of BeneFit boxed powders and I would now choose them any day over any other brand - and I own quite a few brands from Chanel and Nars to Urban Decay and Body Shop. Until purchasing Coralista, I was a fan of Nars Orgasm blush but it was never quite perfect for me. Orgasm is a stunning colour but I wanted that same shade...but less strong. I'd known Coralista had been around for ages but had never really considered it. And then during a shopping trip to Selfridges, I found myself at the BeneFit counter and I swatched it...and I adored it straight away. I bought it and never looked back. I own both Nars Orgasm and Deep Throat and neither have seen the light of day since I bought Coralista! The thing I adore about the BeneFit boxed powders is their blendability. They're the only blushes I own where it is pretty much impossible to overdo them. They're incredibly buildable, yet I never end up with any harsh lines. Coralista is probably my favourite - the perfect shade of pinky-peach with just enough shimmer. The shimmer is much finer than the shimmer in Nars Orgasm as well, which can almost look glittery if you overdo it. I have since purchased Bella Bamba and SugarBomb and neither have disappointed me and have the same qualities as Coralista, although I think Coralista will always be my ultimate fave!

on 5/30/2011 1:42:00 AM

I looove this blush!!!
I think the color is lovely, very natural, with the perfect mixture of "glowiness" and pigmentation. I also love the smell, kind of fruity and tropical - and I have to say, I'm kind of hard to please when it comes to makeup that smells, but this one is very subtle and fresh.
I have a medium skin tone NW30 and I think this blush is perfect. Love it :)

on 5/28/2011 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I hesitated buying this blush even though I really wanted to, but didn't because Benefit in general is always a disappointment. However, I got this in a deluxe size sample with my Sephora order, and now I kick myself for not ordering it sooner!! I absolutely LOVE this blush! It's the perfect color, with just the right amount of shimmer; not too much or too little - and the smell is lovely too! As someone else mentioned, it looks gorgeous with a tan, and I imagine with a lighter hand will look great as a pick-me-up in the Winter!!

on 5/28/2011 1:27:00 PM

This blush is so flattering on so many skin tones, the colour really enhances a tan so great for summer! The packaging is so pretty but the cardboard means it can damage easily when knocking about in your make up bag. The shimmer in it isn't too overpowering and you get soooo much product which justifies the price. Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I see this blush working on lighter gals but on my nc 40 skin color it did not look good. i had to put a lot to make it show, and once i did this it looked too frosty. i also felt like it wasnt long lasting. it does have a nice scent though

on 5/24/2011 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

A gorgeous pink/peach/coral color with golden shimmer to it. LOVE this, it is my HG blush that I wear almost every day now. It is so pretty and I get compliments on it. It also smells good :)
I am sad they will change the box, I really liked this box! This blush stays put all day, keeping me looking happy and healthy. I do need a slightly heavy hand with this, I usually pass over my cheeks three times with this on my sonia kashuk blush brush. I am NC 25-30 for reference.
I was not a huge fan of Nars orgasm, this is more what I wanted that to be, I think.

on 5/24/2011 6:31:00 PM

Never seriously considered buying this because I figured it too red for my skin tone. However, I am a fan of benefit products and decided to use my Sephora points for a sample of this when it popped up. I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised. The color is very flattering, easy to blend, lasts super long, and - something I never really thought about in a blush - SMELLS DELICIOUS! Although the sample size is generous, I'd be happy to purchase this when it runs out.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products