BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 5/30/2011 1:42:00 AM

I looove this blush!!!
I think the color is lovely, very natural, with the perfect mixture of "glowiness" and pigmentation. I also love the smell, kind of fruity and tropical - and I have to say, I'm kind of hard to please when it comes to makeup that smells, but this one is very subtle and fresh.
I have a medium skin tone NW30 and I think this blush is perfect. Love it :)

on 5/28/2011 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I hesitated buying this blush even though I really wanted to, but didn't because Benefit in general is always a disappointment. However, I got this in a deluxe size sample with my Sephora order, and now I kick myself for not ordering it sooner!! I absolutely LOVE this blush! It's the perfect color, with just the right amount of shimmer; not too much or too little - and the smell is lovely too! As someone else mentioned, it looks gorgeous with a tan, and I imagine with a lighter hand will look great as a pick-me-up in the Winter!!

on 5/28/2011 1:27:00 PM

This blush is so flattering on so many skin tones, the colour really enhances a tan so great for summer! The packaging is so pretty but the cardboard means it can damage easily when knocking about in your make up bag. The shimmer in it isn't too overpowering and you get soooo much product which justifies the price. Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I see this blush working on lighter gals but on my nc 40 skin color it did not look good. i had to put a lot to make it show, and once i did this it looked too frosty. i also felt like it wasnt long lasting. it does have a nice scent though

on 5/24/2011 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

A gorgeous pink/peach/coral color with golden shimmer to it. LOVE this, it is my HG blush that I wear almost every day now. It is so pretty and I get compliments on it. It also smells good :)
I am sad they will change the box, I really liked this box! This blush stays put all day, keeping me looking happy and healthy. I do need a slightly heavy hand with this, I usually pass over my cheeks three times with this on my sonia kashuk blush brush. I am NC 25-30 for reference.
I was not a huge fan of Nars orgasm, this is more what I wanted that to be, I think.

on 5/24/2011 6:31:00 PM

Never seriously considered buying this because I figured it too red for my skin tone. However, I am a fan of benefit products and decided to use my Sephora points for a sample of this when it popped up. I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised. The color is very flattering, easy to blend, lasts super long, and - something I never really thought about in a blush - SMELLS DELICIOUS! Although the sample size is generous, I'd be happy to purchase this when it runs out.

on 5/12/2011 3:31:00 PM

Favorite blush I've used to date by far! It is flattering on all skin tones and gives a soft subtle hint of color. My sister and I both use this as our go to blush - she got the tan/olivey skin from our father while I got the fair/pale unless it's summer from our mother - and it looks great on both of us. I usually use my own brush for it but the brush it comes with is also good and I use it on the go rather than having to schlep around my own brush. I would highly recommend this to anyone as a good first buy from BeneFit!

on 5/12/2011 10:50:00 AM

AMAZING blush!! The subtle sheen looks so natural on my skin, you really don't need much to get a good effect, but if you want to add more it's not overbearing (unless you go crazy).

On my skin tone (NW20-25), this colour just blends in and looks like a natural flush on my cheek and provides a great transition from highlight to contour colours.

My only beef with this product is that the packaging, as beautiful as it is, it's not really suited for travel. Otherwise it's a fabulous addition to my collection! <3<3

on 5/12/2011 10:27:00 AM

I got this as a present and I love it! I have always preferred candy/bubblegum-pink coloured blushers because they seem to suit my complexion best, but I was pleasantly surprised how well Coralista suited me.

On my fair cool-toned skin it shows up as a pink-peach shade (more peach.) The blusher creates a very delicate shimmer which gives my skin a pretty glow. It doesn't contain obvious sparkley chunks so you don't get that really glittery look, just a natural-looking sheen, which is great if you want to look subtley made-up. The texture of the blusher is really silky, so it applies smoothly and easily. It sounds cheesy, but I really find that when I wear this, my skin looks soft and sort of 'candlelit'!

This is a great blusher for fair-skinned people as the colour doesn't come out strong. I find I do have to put more on than perhaps other blushers to get a good level of colour to show up on my skin, so I think darker skinned people may feel like they're layering it on a lot! That's my only negative, as the product is not cheap, but I can forgive it as I love how it looks on me! I am not keen on the brush provided (rather stiff) but I use my own blusher brush anyway.

Coralista is scented, which is worth bearing in mind if you don't like fragrances in makeup.

I would buy this again, unless I found an equally good, cheaper dupe as it really is beautiful. If you think peach-tones don't suit you, try this-you may change your mind! :)

I was kind of dissappointed with this blush. it doesn't last all day and the scent is not as fruity as my friend's coralista! Bought this at la-petite-confiserie.com and told me that benefit might have some manufacture defects for their new stocks. I actually sent my complaint to benefit's e-mail and I hope they could do something about this :(

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products