December 21, 2014 | 1757 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by luvenan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love this shade!!! So beautiful on my NC25 skin... so perfect, so natural. The sheen is so barely there and it looks absolutely perfect when I apply it. However, 3hrs later it's completely gone. :( On top of that, stupid Benefit made this huge (albeit adorable) box that I can't carry in my purse. May I ask for a more portable package? And better staying power? Anyone know a good dupe that actually stays on?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by cevinou

This is my ultimate fav. blush, It just instantly gives me this well rested, radiant look. The gorgeous coral color and the perfect amount of shimmer make it seriously the perfect shade for almost all skin types and colors.Everytime i do my makeup and use another blush i find myself adding a bit of this to the apples of my cheeks. You really have to give this one a try. It is soooo beautiful..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If I apply this with a very light hand and a fan brush, I get very pretty, coral cheeks! I'm super fair and cool toned, and this actually works for me. Nars "orgasm" does not work for me.... Great staying power. The packaging is cute, but not the most practical.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Coralista gives your cheeks a warm flush of healthyness! I really love this shade as its not overly pink. The packaging looks sooo cute however I don't like the fact that its mostly cardboard as the graphics wear away quickly if you tote this around with you and it can end up looking quite tatty - not what I want for 23.50! It has shimmer but only a small amount which is wearable for daytime and evening alike. I absolutely love the scent which makes the product more unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by 30oldbagbeauty

I love this blush so much even more than my Dandelion. This blush just gives you a sophisticated put together look. I get complimented a lot when I wear this blush. So far no problem matching any eyeshadow look that I paired it with. If I'm going to work I just apply this blush lightly but if I'm going out somewhere, I deepen the shade application and my cheeks just look amazing.This is my go-to blush. Good for beginners and will look good on almost any skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by dalilaavelar

i wanted this blush so bad and finally brought it 3 days i ago and i am absolutely in love with it! the color is gorgeous,its perfect not matte and not glittery just perfect plus it smells awesome!!! and have an olive skin and it i can wear it as a highlighter or build it up to the color i want ...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i am a fair skinned gal, blue eyes and freckles with some a pretty pink complexion. i usually have a hard time finding blush that doesn't just accentuate the red/pinkiness of my face and that doesn't contain a ton of glitter (yes NARS i'm looking at you). I have tried many different colors of blush as well as different placement on my face and have yet to find a color that worked for me.

I finally broke down and doled out the $$ for this and am so glad i did! i can see this blush being best for fair skinned gals - as it does not really have a ton of color to it - but is beautiful on me - as long as i dont use it on the apples of my cheeks. forever i have been told that is where you put the color and blend out. it just looks wonky on my face. i use sparingly on the back (towards the ear) half of my cheekbones and in the "c" shape up around temple. best glowy-no glittery or too flushed looking color! love!

i also do not care for the cardboard box packaging, and just depotted mine into my unii palette for vacation. i was afraid it might be too tall- but it is a perfect fit!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love everything about it including the smell. I've been using this as more of a highlighter on my cheek bones and pair it with a matte blush. I've been using it everyday and I am so in love with the smell. I sniff it just because. This reminds me of MAC's Shell Pearl beauty powder but this is more peachy tinged. I am glad there is a lot of product because I plan on using this frequently.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this blush with a natural eye and bold lip. A shimmery coral with some gold, not a fan of benefit packaging on this but the beautiful colour inside makes up for it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by marieckim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a full size Coralista at Sephora cashing in my points. It's a pretty, shimmery coral blush with a little hint of gold. And it's a very, very close match to NARS Orgasm. I have both Orgasm as a powder blush and The Multiple, so I'm a fan. I'll use Coralista when I'm doing my makeup at home, but the packaging makes it un-portable. And I probably wouldn't buy this if I didn't receive it as a freebie because it's so similar to shades I already own.