March 1, 2015 | 916 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this product to be okay.
I have 'powder time lover' so i sometimes mix it with Dallas and create my own colour!
I have a coral blush from mac which i prefer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by c0lap1nada

Looks great in the pan (well, box) but doesn't work too well on my skin. If you've got dry flakey skin, it sinks into those cracks and the sparkles just.. illuminate those cracks. The color itself is decent, easily duped for sure. The packaging also isn't the best... have to remove the separator and then insert it back when you're finished using. Although it's cute, wouldn't purchase again...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by meringues

This was the very first blush I ever tried...and it looks amazing!! The product comes in a generous portion and smells wonderful. The brush provided isn't too bad. I still use it often, but only with this blush. The color payoff is very nice. I would say this is similar to Nars Orgasm, but with a more orangey tint to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by amandasmakeupmadness

I love Benefits Coralista, it is a beautiful peachy pink color. For swatches & video of coralista and other products please visit my blog & youtube channel.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by luvenan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love this shade!!! So beautiful on my NC25 skin... so perfect, so natural. The sheen is so barely there and it looks absolutely perfect when I apply it. However, 3hrs later it's completely gone. :( On top of that, stupid Benefit made this huge (albeit adorable) box that I can't carry in my purse. May I ask for a more portable package? And better staying power? Anyone know a good dupe that actually stays on?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by cevinou

This is my ultimate fav. blush, It just instantly gives me this well rested, radiant look. The gorgeous coral color and the perfect amount of shimmer make it seriously the perfect shade for almost all skin types and colors.Everytime i do my makeup and use another blush i find myself adding a bit of this to the apples of my cheeks. You really have to give this one a try. It is soooo beautiful..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If I apply this with a very light hand and a fan brush, I get very pretty, coral cheeks! I'm super fair and cool toned, and this actually works for me. Nars "orgasm" does not work for me.... Great staying power. The packaging is cute, but not the most practical.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Coralista gives your cheeks a warm flush of healthyness! I really love this shade as its not overly pink. The packaging looks sooo cute however I don't like the fact that its mostly cardboard as the graphics wear away quickly if you tote this around with you and it can end up looking quite tatty - not what I want for 23.50! It has shimmer but only a small amount which is wearable for daytime and evening alike. I absolutely love the scent which makes the product more unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by 30oldbagbeauty

I love this blush so much even more than my Dandelion. This blush just gives you a sophisticated put together look. I get complimented a lot when I wear this blush. So far no problem matching any eyeshadow look that I paired it with. If I'm going to work I just apply this blush lightly but if I'm going out somewhere, I deepen the shade application and my cheeks just look amazing.This is my go-to blush. Good for beginners and will look good on almost any skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by dalilaavelar

i wanted this blush so bad and finally brought it 3 days i ago and i am absolutely in love with it! the color is gorgeous,its perfect not matte and not glittery just perfect plus it smells awesome!!! and have an olive skin and it i can wear it as a highlighter or build it up to the color i want ...