L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS EYELINER! I don't think I will buy any other liquid eyeliner again. I love the application. The color is so dark which is amazing. The felt tip applicator makes it so easy to apply. When I am in a rush in the morning, I can apply this and won't make any mistakes. It is easy to take off at night with eye makeup remover and I doesn't smudge that easily. I'm so glad I found a drugstore liquid eyeliner that is my HG. I will always buy this again and again and again.

on 8/9/2010 2:06:00 AM

This is not a felt-tip pen, it's a felt tipped applicator for liquid eyeliner. Since I wanted to use it for true tightlining, not for drawing on a line above lashes, it was a failure. First, you cannot dot the applicator, it only deposits color with a stroke. Second, the applicator glops, so I ended up with blobs . It is indeed very intense, but the application is messy. I much prefer Revlon's Colorstay felt tip, which is a true pen, allows you to dot and make short dashes, and doesn't "glop". If you do want a very intense visible line above your lashline, this will do that, But doesn't work at all for tightlining. I only wore it once, and I found it mildly irritating. I fear this irritation would get more severe if I continued wearing it. Won't repurchase. Probably deserves a 1, but others might like it if these want a dramatic, visible eyeliner, and they have no problems with sensitivity.

The very best eyeliner I ever tried in my whole life. This is my Holy Grail. Good felt tip, easy applying and long-lasting beautifull colour. I always use the brown shade and it truly is the best brown shade in an eyeliner I ever tried. It makes my mostly brown (with green and gray) eyes pop! I can not imagine ever using another eyeliner in my life as I know that they can never live up to this one! You can make thin lines and also 'fatter' lines with so much ease, it's like putting on mascara.

on 7/26/2010 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

1st time experience with liquid eyeliner, so if i could compare it to something else i may have given it a higher/lower rating. My experience with this eyeliner is above average. I usually do not wear eyeliner because it always smears within an hour of putting it on. I finally decided to try liquid hoping I would not have the smear problem I have with regular eyeliner. My first try was not good, so I won't rate it based on that.....My second try went a lot better..... I am happy with the brush (felt tip), I am happy with the color. I only had to brush it on twice to get it the color I wanted. It's very easy to work with. I messed up but was able to clean up the little slip and continue to finish what I had already started without messing up the rest of my makeup. (Was not wearing shadow) This to me is VERY important. I think it's worth a try if you are considering it.

on 7/25/2010 1:31:00 AM

strange...I love the felt tip applicator. however I must have gotten a dud, because the carbon black eyeliner that i bought with the brush tip applicator gives me a super black line, and this one gives me a very watered down version of it. I'm not sure what happened..this has also happened to me with the reguar lineur intense (in black mica). very strange, guess Ill be buying from bartells or somewhere with a return policy for the crappy ones. when I have gotten good ones though (with dark black color and also felt tip) they are GREAT..similiar to lancome's artliner but much better price. and a bit longer lasting too... one lippie off for unpredictability, sigh.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This eyeliner is awesome! It gives me the black I was looking for and it's so easy to apply! Love it!!

on 7/14/2010 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOOOOVE. Favorite liquid eyeliner hands down. Gives a beautiful inky black line and the felt tip applicator is so easy to work with. I will repurchase and repurchase this.

on 7/10/2010 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

IRRITATED MY EYES so I tossed it. It made my eyes so itchy and watery and red. And I don't even have sensitive eyes!

But besides that...the product itself is nice. The liner has a felt tip that is long and thin and rather flexible, offering a lot of control on the thickness of the line. It is pretty damn black as I did not need to go over the line again as I usually do with liquid liners. It also comes off really easily...my eyes watered and it all came streaming down my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hated this liner, went on shiney grey, no intense black color what so ever. Looked streaky, flaked like crazy. Waste of my $$$$

on 7/7/2010 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love the IDEA of the felt tip eyeliner but this didn't turn out as "carbon black" as I expected it to. Goes on great but removes super easily, too easily. When I blend eyeshadows on top of this, the eyeliner disappears somewhat and I have to reapply it which is a nusance. I also use MAC Fluidline in Black Track. This is a good eyeliner for quick, in a hurry situations.