December 19, 2014 | 825 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by gogoyng

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

1st time experience with liquid eyeliner, so if i could compare it to something else i may have given it a higher/lower rating. My experience with this eyeliner is above average. I usually do not wear eyeliner because it always smears within an hour of putting it on. I finally decided to try liquid hoping I would not have the smear problem I have with regular eyeliner. My first try was not good, so I won't rate it based on that.....My second try went a lot better..... I am happy with the brush (felt tip), I am happy with the color. I only had to brush it on twice to get it the color I wanted. It's very easy to work with. I messed up but was able to clean up the little slip and continue to finish what I had already started without messing up the rest of my makeup. (Was not wearing shadow) This to me is VERY important. I think it's worth a try if you are considering it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

strange...I love the felt tip applicator. however I must have gotten a dud, because the carbon black eyeliner that i bought with the brush tip applicator gives me a super black line, and this one gives me a very watered down version of it. I'm not sure what happened..this has also happened to me with the reguar lineur intense (in black mica). very strange, guess Ill be buying from bartells or somewhere with a return policy for the crappy ones. when I have gotten good ones though (with dark black color and also felt tip) they are GREAT..similiar to lancome's artliner but much better price. and a bit longer lasting too... one lippie off for unpredictability, sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Browneyes3023

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is awesome! It gives me the black I was looking for and it's so easy to apply! Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

LOOOOVE. Favorite liquid eyeliner hands down. Gives a beautiful inky black line and the felt tip applicator is so easy to work with. I will repurchase and repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by themagiconch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

IRRITATED MY EYES so I tossed it. It made my eyes so itchy and watery and red. And I don't even have sensitive eyes!

But besides that...the product itself is nice. The liner has a felt tip that is long and thin and rather flexible, offering a lot of control on the thickness of the line. It is pretty damn black as I did not need to go over the line again as I usually do with liquid liners. It also comes off really easily...my eyes watered and it all came streaming down my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I love the applicator of this. I get get a thin or thick straight line perfectly and do a little winged look if I want. However, it didn't give me the dark black line I was hoping for. It doesn't smudge or flake on me either so that's a plus. Its not terrible but I'm sure there is better out there that will give you a darker color so I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hated this liner, went on shiney grey, no intense black color what so ever. Looked streaky, flaked like crazy. Waste of my $$$$

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by grasshanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the IDEA of the felt tip eyeliner but this didn't turn out as "carbon black" as I expected it to. Goes on great but removes super easily, too easily. When I blend eyeshadows on top of this, the eyeliner disappears somewhat and I have to reapply it which is a nusance. I also use MAC Fluidline in Black Track. This is a good eyeliner for quick, in a hurry situations.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this daily.. this is quite possibily the easiest liquid liner to apply. The felt tip is great for any thickness of liner you want to achieve. It is super opaque and has a shiny finish. If I don't want a shiny finish, I top it with a gel eyeliner. This product lasts forever, I've had it for several months! The lasting power is pretty good, it WILL flake off if you rub your eyes. If you leave your eyes alone it will last 8 hours, no problem. Great liquid, will repurchase over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2010 3:28:00 AM More reviews by mintyxchip

I heard some great things about this liquid liner, so I bought it and tried it. I saw two types of packaging while I was there, so I picked out the gold one. I didn't know they changed the packaging until way later.

The gold packaging was very cheap. I thew it in my makeup bag and put it in my bag for around a day or two, until the entire surface got pretty scratched up. Usually, on all the rest of my makeup, I can't see the scratching at all, but for some reason it shows up horribly on the gold packaging. The gold paint was practically gone, in streaks. It looks pretty awful now.

So I gave it a try for a bit more than a month, and having used it practically every day for the last few weeks, I decided that I didn't particularly like it. the applicator was all right, but it would have been nicer if it was a little thinner. Also, the eyeliner dried out like no other. Within two weeks or so of purchasing the product, I started to have to shake the product violently in order to get any of the liquid liner onto the brush. Now I'm at the end of its use, and it's been rather disappointing. It comes out dark from time to time, but the other times, it streaks. It leaves those horrible lighter areas in the center of the liquid liner, which looks HIDEOUS. I have to do a second coat then.

But a positive aspect of this product is that the removal is easy peasy (well, it could be a negative, depending on which way you look at it). When I wash up at night, it just slides right off my face without makeup remover. I haven't found it to be smudging throughout the day, and it remains mainly the same up until I want to take it off.

However, I would not repurchase this product again, especially not for $9. It was definitely not worth my money for the cheap packaging (which I would excuse, since they changed it to the black one). I will be on the look out for a better liquid liner.