November 21, 2014 | 1695 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Browneyes3023

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is awesome! It gives me the black I was looking for and it's so easy to apply! Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

LOOOOVE. Favorite liquid eyeliner hands down. Gives a beautiful inky black line and the felt tip applicator is so easy to work with. I will repurchase and repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by themagiconch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

IRRITATED MY EYES so I tossed it. It made my eyes so itchy and watery and red. And I don't even have sensitive eyes!

But besides that...the product itself is nice. The liner has a felt tip that is long and thin and rather flexible, offering a lot of control on the thickness of the line. It is pretty damn black as I did not need to go over the line again as I usually do with liquid liners. It also comes off really easily...my eyes watered and it all came streaming down my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I love the applicator of this. I get get a thin or thick straight line perfectly and do a little winged look if I want. However, it didn't give me the dark black line I was hoping for. It doesn't smudge or flake on me either so that's a plus. Its not terrible but I'm sure there is better out there that will give you a darker color so I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hated this liner, went on shiney grey, no intense black color what so ever. Looked streaky, flaked like crazy. Waste of my $$$$

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by grasshanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the IDEA of the felt tip eyeliner but this didn't turn out as "carbon black" as I expected it to. Goes on great but removes super easily, too easily. When I blend eyeshadows on top of this, the eyeliner disappears somewhat and I have to reapply it which is a nusance. I also use MAC Fluidline in Black Track. This is a good eyeliner for quick, in a hurry situations.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this daily.. this is quite possibily the easiest liquid liner to apply. The felt tip is great for any thickness of liner you want to achieve. It is super opaque and has a shiny finish. If I don't want a shiny finish, I top it with a gel eyeliner. This product lasts forever, I've had it for several months! The lasting power is pretty good, it WILL flake off if you rub your eyes. If you leave your eyes alone it will last 8 hours, no problem. Great liquid, will repurchase over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2010 3:28:00 AM More reviews by mintyxchip

I heard some great things about this liquid liner, so I bought it and tried it. I saw two types of packaging while I was there, so I picked out the gold one. I didn't know they changed the packaging until way later.

The gold packaging was very cheap. I thew it in my makeup bag and put it in my bag for around a day or two, until the entire surface got pretty scratched up. Usually, on all the rest of my makeup, I can't see the scratching at all, but for some reason it shows up horribly on the gold packaging. The gold paint was practically gone, in streaks. It looks pretty awful now.

So I gave it a try for a bit more than a month, and having used it practically every day for the last few weeks, I decided that I didn't particularly like it. the applicator was all right, but it would have been nicer if it was a little thinner. Also, the eyeliner dried out like no other. Within two weeks or so of purchasing the product, I started to have to shake the product violently in order to get any of the liquid liner onto the brush. Now I'm at the end of its use, and it's been rather disappointing. It comes out dark from time to time, but the other times, it streaks. It leaves those horrible lighter areas in the center of the liquid liner, which looks HIDEOUS. I have to do a second coat then.

But a positive aspect of this product is that the removal is easy peasy (well, it could be a negative, depending on which way you look at it). When I wash up at night, it just slides right off my face without makeup remover. I haven't found it to be smudging throughout the day, and it remains mainly the same up until I want to take it off.

However, I would not repurchase this product again, especially not for $9. It was definitely not worth my money for the cheap packaging (which I would excuse, since they changed it to the black one). I will be on the look out for a better liquid liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by underage

I like this eyeliner but I don't think it is dark enough. When you have a lot of product on the brush it goes on super dark and takes a while to dry but if you don't keep dipping the felt tip applicator into the product you get a gray line instead. I like the applicator and will use it up but I probably wouldn't repurchase because it is not dark enough.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by jbojangles

I really enjoy the long felt-tip applicator, but the product is terrible. After hearing all the hype about it, I was really excited to try the eyeliner out. The nice part is that it stays relatively dark, rather than fade to gray, but the product flakes like crazy on me, especially if I wing the liner out, which is a complete disappointment. I just expected it to last longer on me.