October 22, 2014 | 1964 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2006 3:02:00 AM More reviews by lakek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yuk - greasy and unatural. Recommends you put this on your skin after shower but it made by skin more dry looking when the water evaporated. Horrible dry- oily look. It did get into my hair and was horrible - took ages to get it out after several shampoos. Too oily and unatural and does NOT moisturise the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2006 11:33:00 PM More reviews by katherine29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this, so inexpensive and and a great multi-tasker. I have the oil with aloe and vitamin E, which is very moisturizing. I like to squirt some in my bath, because it makes my skin so soft when I get out. I also use it on damp skin. Just make sure not to get oil on everything! Also a good eye makeup remover.

The packaging is fine, if somewhat plain. Very inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by chichigirlny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

About ten or so years ago a friend of mine mentioned to me that she used baby oil when she got out of the shower and anybody that ever touched her skin said she had the softest skin ever. I went out and bought a bottle and have been using it everyday since. I always have received compliments on how I have the softest skin they have ever felt, like a baby. I guess there are a lot of us here that use it that get the same compliment! I also use it to remove waterproof mascara and it works extremely well. I also use it when to remove long wearing lipstick like cover girl outlast or colorstay because NOTHING will remove that junk. I also make a point of having at least two bottles of this in my home so I never run out. I buy Target brand and its the same as J&J

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2006 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sandboxx

a staple for those who want smooth skin. end of story.
great moisturizer, don't need a lot, dirt cheap, etc.
i have yet to find something that moisturizes just as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2006 3:30:00 AM More reviews by All_Work_No_Play

Whoa! I just came in here to leave my thoughts on this product as being a wonderful shower companion for me and my dry sensitive skin, and I find out that you use it a a makeup remover as well! Didnt cross my mind but I'll definitely give it a try later tonight. As for its original purpose, all I can say is that it makes a great body moisturizer. I gave a minus though, for the packaging... wish they'd discover a non leaking one. However, the new oil-gel formula is much less messy and has the same hydrating properties.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2006 3:40:00 AM More reviews by LadyInsane

Simple and elegant. Great as an exfoliant for my legs. I just massage it in and rub off the dead skin; it comes away quite easily, without being scrubbed with grains

This is gentle and no-fuss, quite cheap and really quite good for any skintype besides oily. I recommend it as a makeup remover and massage oil (For those who aren't after a spectacularly scented massage oil) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by bliss1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Simple, cheap and AMAZING i used this as a no fuss moisturiser but the one day i decided to remove my eye make-up with it i was amazed! I was having trouble like other reviews, this left my eyes clean and my lashes soft. Think i might try it on my hair.....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2006 2:41:00 AM More reviews by madisonT

i noticed that my eyemakeup was smudging really easily...probably from my watery eyes so i switched all my eye makeup to waterproof. Since then i've been having trouble removing my eye makeup...literally 20 minutes just rubbing til my eyes turn red and my eyelashes are falling out..i used l'oreal gentle eyemakeup remover (when i wasn't using waterproof eye makeup), and rimmel gentle eye makeup remover, which claims it removes waterproof makeup as well. anyways..none of these work as well as baby oil (actually both l'oreal and rimmel didn't work very well at all!!)... omg..took me like less than 20 SECONDS to remove all my eyemakeup thats WATERPROOF!! and it's soo cheap! omg my eyes feel so clean and smell like fresh baby scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by cynpat2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff it works great as others have said as eyemakeup remover and an all over face makeup remover just use regular cleanser after using the oil but I use mousse foundation and was getting flaky looking skin and after using this before my cleanser I have found it to make the foundation work better....

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2006 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Shosita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Iím OK with the mineral oil product so this one is something that I always have at home for years. I like to mix it with fine table salt and baking soda to use as a hand and foot scrub. Make my hand so smooth. I sometime rub it on my body after shower as I canít stand the smell of olive oil or coconut oil. (which are actually better in terms of moisturizing) I donít use it everyday but itís something that I must have at home.